PDA

View Full Version : The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator

Anita Meyer
05-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Hello all,

I am new to this forum and have come here to share something very special with you. I had discovered something “revolutionary” that I’m sure all of you here will appreciate. I also happened to write a 500 page book about it called: The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator.

What I had discovered was that the Hebrew letters that were given to Moses on Mount Sinai from G-d (documented in the Bible as being directly inscribed by the Finger of G-d onto the Ten Commandments) are created from natures law. I had discovered that there are mathematical units of growth found in all of nature (such as Pi 3.14, Phi, Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean Spiral) that creates "one" prototype form that produces all of the 22 Hebrew letters. In other words, what I had discovered is not only intelligent design, but Divine Design, which lends credence to very strong evidence for G-d’s existence!

To get a better idea of what I am talking about, firstly let me explain more about the mathematical numbers that appear in all of the natural world. We see these mathematical pattern in things like crystals, plants, animals, humans, and all living things. We can even see this mathematical pattern in the life cycle of an atom and its particles (which spiral). For instance we have units of growth that appear in nature such as the Fibonacci sequence that goes like this: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,… (add the last two numbers together to get the next number 233. We also have the Golden Section numbers which are 0.61803 and 1.61803. The Golden String is 1011010110110101101... A sequence of 0’s and 1’s that is closely related to the Fibonacci numbers and the Golden Section. We also have Pi (3.14) and Phi which is also closely related. Now Pi and Phi works around the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean Spiral. These units of measure are different mathematical units of growth, but they are in cahoots and conspire with each other. They are in a state of relationship and association with each other. One can see these sequences in nature that instructs all living things when deciding how many units to grow next such as in a trees branches and a plants leaves. This series (of adding some quantity) can be seen everywhere in nature. This series is what has come to be called by several names, the numbers of the Fibonacci sequence also (regarded in conjunction with Phi/Pi), increase at a rate equal to oscillating around the Golden Mean Spiral.

In trying to understand our world and everything that happens within and below we must go to the biggest most foundational source which is our Universe. This same unit of growth pattern can be seen in the spiral arms of our Universe. So to simplify things… If we're built from Spirals while living in a giant Spiral, then its quite obvious that everything that is within is also infused with the Spiral.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/Sx_ih5HkJxI/AAAAAAAAOYg/8Hv1-aHxf8Q/s400/spiral20galaxy.jpg

Now this brings us to the Hebrew letters (The Primordial Language)… when we analyze the very first Hebrew letter of the Bible which is the letter B (from the first word - Barashith). Which looks like this: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/stickyj/HebrewBet.jpg

Now when we spiral a bendable wire around this Hebrew letter it results in a 3 dimensional view (pictures are in my book) in such a way that exhibits a similar unit of growth (where it starts out with a small hoop and then gradually grows into a bigger hoop and then again a third hoop (which is a mathematical unit of growth similar to the ones in nature). It is 3 dimensional. When we remove this wire form and turn it around in different angles we can begin to see that all the other 22 Hebrew letters become visible depending on the angle one looks at it. For instance if we take this spiral form of the Hebrew letter B and turn it upside-down we now have the Hebrew letter T. Another words this “one prototype form“, forms all the 22 Hebrew letters. No other alphabet in the world does this!

Here is a picture of the Hebrew letter B again next to the spiral design of a shell. One can see that the shell is almost nearly the Hebrew letter B.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/stickyj/HebrewBet.jpg

http://pangea.tec.selu.edu/~vmartinez/ETEC644/250px-Conch_shell_2%5B1%5D.jpg

In my book I go on to show how all the 22 Hebrew letters are formed from this same basic (prototype) mathematical spiraling shape, which to my understanding shows valuable evidence of an intelligence behind the design. Apparently the same synergizing design found in all of the natural world (as explained above). Another words, we have Divine Design thus authenticating every word of the Hebrew Bible.

I had also discovered that the Hebrew letter "Ayin" is linked to the Great Pyramid of Giza.

If you have any question please ask away.

Here is a weblink to my book that also helps explain it:

http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/theprimordiallanguage.html

Love and Light, Anita Meyer

NumberX
05-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Hi Anita,
I am already convinced about proof and think you really wrote a very good book for education. What I would like to know is how the Ayin is connected with the Great Pyramid of Giza. I recently wrote about the pyramids here on the forum too.

Anita Meyer
05-03-2010, 06:26 AM
Hello NumberX, thanks for asking.

What I had discovered was that... not only is Pi 3.14 found in the Great Pyramid, but the measurements from the King and Queen chamber down through the descending passageway is also the mathematical measurements of the Golden Mean Spiral… since, when one realizes that this “design factor" is actually a replica of one of the Hebrew letters - the Ayin, (which means “eye”). This might also correlate to why the Masons had incorporated it into the pyramid on the "one dollar bill". This would also follow that the seal designers of the "one dollar bill" believed themselves to be following an ancient blueprint involving a restoration of ancient Egypt to that of America (the new world).

What I am getting at here is not an easy concept to understand, but what I had discovered (as I was explaining in my first posting above) was that the complete Hebrew alphabet is formed from "one prototype form" that corresponds to the Golden Mean Spiral (or should I say the spiral rings of our Universe).

Now when one realizes this amazing factor, it them sets the stage of understanding how the “spiral” fits into the Great Pyramid.

Now as to why it is the Hebrew letter Ayin? This is because the Hebrew letter Ayin is a vowel sound that has a healing frequency to it. This frequency also matches with the Earths frequency as well. Additionally, this very frequency has also been measured in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid. The grand purpose of the Great Pyramid was to broadcast this frequency throughout the entire land mass of the earth, which is why it is also built in the center of all the earths land mass.

Well when all is said and done… one has to come to grips with the Hebrew correlation in all of it, which leads to the true origins of Egypt’s beginning and a much broader understanding of the purpose of the Great Pyramid.

Here is what the Hebrew letter Ayin looks like: http://myjesusville.com/Images/ayin.jpg

Now turn it sideways (to the left) and you should immediately be able to discern the innards of the Great Pyramid (the Kings chamber, the Queens chamber and the descending passageway). I show the picture of the Hebrew letter Ayin inside the Great Pyramid with beautifully illustrated pictures within my book.

If you think this is amazing, I have studied the whole gamut of religion. I have also written about Qabalah, the Merkabah vehicle, prophesy, the Bible Codes, disclaiming the theory of evolution, the whole 9 yards and them some... :)

Do please ask me any question, ANYTHING!

Love and Light, author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com

NumberX
05-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Thank you Anita for your explanation. About the one-dollar bill and ayin (eye) I thought immediately when you wrote about the connection Ayin and Pyramid. The rest was new to me, the healing frequency too. It should be restored like that, don't you think? We all may be constantly healthy.

About the masons and their buildings: I have seen the documentary series with "Riddles in Stone". Four American cities are build in line with each other and in line with Stonehenge. Probably they found it important to build it like that for some reason.

And recently on an internet site too I read about the Great Pyramid that there are 153 steps to the kings chamber. Is that correct? Here on the forum me and others wrote about the 153 too.

Ps: Here in the Netherlands we have a well-known singer with your name :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBUGSQg08A

Richard Amiel McGough
05-03-2010, 08:55 AM
If you think this is amazing, I have studied the whole gamut of religion. I have also written about Qabalah, the Merkabah vehicle, prophesy, the Bible Codes, disclaiming the theory of evolution, the whole 9 yards and them some... :)

Do please ask me any question, ANYTHING!

Love and Light, author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com
Hi Anita,

I'd like to get beyond the mass of detail and discuss the main point and primary implications of your research. You described the results of your research as " the holy grail of all grails!!!"

Could you elaborate on that?

Thanks!

Richard

Anita Meyer
05-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Thank you Anita for your explanation. About the one-dollar bill and ayin (eye) I thought immediately when you wrote about the connection Ayin and Pyramid. The rest was new to me, the healing frequency too. It should be restored like that, don't you think? We all may be constantly healthy.

Hello NumberX, you are more than welcome!

Yes, the Great Pyramid was meant for a time when the righteous were in control, but once this era ended the Egyptians misused it. As to its workability? There is a still a great deal more about the Great Pyramid that none of us know, and it may be imperative that it remain that way as an element of surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

I have done much research in this arena and found that the originator of the Great Pyramid was Enoch. The Enoch specified in the Bible, (Enoch was 7th from Adam, he was the father of Methuselah and the great grandfather of Noah). Genesis 5:18-24 - Jared lived one hundred and sixty-two years, and begot Enoch. After he begot Enoch, Jared lived eight hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died. Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with G-d three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. And Enoch walked with G-d; and he was not, for G-d took him.

About the masons and their buildings: I have seen the documentary series with "Riddles in Stone". Four American cities are build in line with each other and in line with Stonehenge. Probably they found it important to build it like that for some reason.

Yes, there is a pyramid system. This was also originally brought about by the same Enoch mentioned above. In Enoch’s book he describes for us something called a 'henge'. This was a 365 calendar system. This eventually manifested into something even bigger - the Great Pyramid which is also a 365 day calendar. Enoch built the Great Pyramid as an alter unto the same G-d as Moses. He was even described for us as the first 'scribe' of written writing which is documented in the book of Jubilees (as well as the Dead Sea Scrolls). According to Enoch’s book he tells us that this writing was taught to him by G-d’s appointed angel Uriel. This writing was a form (if not almost exactly) of the modern Hebrew that is used today. To confirm this, we also have the account of Alexander the Great. Apparently when he was in India he wrote to his master Aristotle, as follows: When I came to such a place in India, the natives told me that they had with them the sepulcher of an ancient king that ruled over all the world, whose name was Cainan (Canaan), the son of Enos (Enoch), who foreseeing that G-d would bring a flood upon the earth, wrote his prophecy of it on tables of stone, and they are here, the writing is Hebrew writing.

Now when I say pyramid system… this is referring to Enoch passing along this knowledge to future generations. Pyramids all across the world are none other than calendars that help to determine the season of when to plant and harvest. To the ancients this was revered as sacred knowledge.

And recently on an internet site too I read about the Great Pyramid that there are 153 steps to the kings chamber. Is that correct? Here on the forum me and others wrote about the 153 too.

Well there are a lot of things in gamatria that can equate to this, but what I find is that Pi (3.14) is a derivative of 153 since the shape which forms when you draw two circles with the centers on each other - looks a bit like a fish (it can even look like an 'eye'). One curious thing about it is that it was mentioned in the Bible by the 153 fishes Jesus caught with his disciples, the shape of a "vesica piscis" being 153:265, this is known as the ''measure of the fish". It is a powerful mathematical tool, being the nearest whole number approximation of the square root of three. those skilled in mathematics would have immediately recognized the story of the 153 fish in the net as a geometrical "story problem". All of this is telling us that it is the perfect ratio - which works around the Golden Mean Spiral (Phi).

http://interactive.usc.edu/members/bnewman/archives/Vesica-P-Constr-Diagram.png

http://dcsymbols.com/design/vesica.jpg

http://www.sangraal.com/library/images/eyesm.jpg

Now these mathematical measurements also construe with 'frequency'. 1 and 5 and 3 are the degrees in a scale used to make a chord.

Ps: Here in the Netherlands we have a well-known singer with your name http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBUGSQg08A

I know, you’re not the only whose told me this. :) When I did a Google search on my name I also discovered this. Cool! :) Who knows I might even be distantly related to Stephanie Meyer who wrote the Twilight series. There sure are a lot of Meyers cropping up as of late.

Anita Meyer
05-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Hi Anita,

I'd like to get beyond the mass of detail and discuss the main point and primary implications of your research. You described the results of your research as " the holy grail of all grails!!!"

Could you elaborate on that?

Thanks!

Richard

Hello RAM, basically my book venerates G-d in every which way giving very strong evidence for His existence! :)

When I say holy grail of all grails I am referring to witnessing how the Hebrew letters are produced from only “one prototype form” that conforms to natures law. This alone lies testimony to Divine Design in all that exists. It diminishes Darwinism, and atheistic scientists like Richard Dawkins and all evolutionary precepts since "DESIGN" is clearly evident being that it is linked to both nature and G-d. Additionally in the Qabalah (oral Torah that came down with Moses from Mount Sinai) it tells us that G-d used the Hebrew letters to create all things in existence.

Granted we do not have the Ark of the Covenant with the actual 10 commandments that were written by the finger of G-d, but we can be sure to trust that the Hebrew scribes perfectly copied down exactly what they were given by Moses. The Modern day Hebrew block script that we see in the Torah today is exactly the same illustrative design that Moses received from G-d on Mount Sinai.

The “one prototype form” is one of the main things that I had discovered, and once one understands this basic foundational aspect they can then have total faith, confidence and reliance in the Bible, and begin to look deeper into the real science of the Bible (both Old Testament and New Testament).

What is so spectacular about the Bible is that literally every answer you are looking for can be found in the Bible and backed-up by both history, archeology and all the sciences.

For example people think that the curse caused by Adam and Eve disobeying was just a mythical story. People cant seem to phantom how two people can live so long or subsequently many of the ancient patriarchs mentioned in the Bible.

Science does not realize that there are numerous telltale signs that the earth readily supplies. We find these little secrets trapped inside the fossil record. For instance we know that living things (ones that still exists today) grew much bigger because we find giant specimens in the fossil record. The obvious reason for this is because there was more oxygen in the earlier atmosphere than there is today. In Genesis it tells us that the earth had a different atmosphere during the time of Adam and Eve and before Noah’s Great Flood. Genesis 1:6-8 - And G-d said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And G-d made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And G-d called the firmament Heaven. Genesis 2:5-6 - And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord G-d had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. This mist that came up from the face of the ground is the exact effect expected if the earth was surrounded by a vapor canopy.

This atmosphere was likened unto a hyperbaric chamber. Hospitals today use hyperbaric chamber to treat certain medical ailments. Basically what a hyperbaric chamber is, is pressurized oxygen twice the normal amount. These chambers have been proven to heal open wounds and bone breakages in half the time it normally takes to heal.

So this would mean that the high oxygen content of the early Earth would have played an enormous factor pertaining to LONG LIFE!

Did you also know that BACTERIA and CANCER CELLS cannot grow in an oxygenated rich environment. Did you also know that when a snake is placed inside a hyperbaric chamber its venom becomes nontoxic.

You may wonder why? The reason is because venom is a toxin that is created from BACTERIA!

http://www.textbookofbacteriology.net/proteintoxins.html

Now with this aspect in mind it can then lend credence to understanding how things in the environment might have changed after Adam and Eve sinned, and subsequently after Noah’s Great Flood.

I can think of several environmental factors that changed off hand, such as thorns and thistles. Genesis 3:18 - It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.

What I am getting at here is that these things all have a valid scientific explanation. The word "curse" should not be looked at as being all mythical.

kathryn
05-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Hello Anita...Welcome to the forum! I am drooling over the topics you are discussing and excited to read more. Just one question for now. I have always been facinated by the emphasis in scripture, on both the tablets of testimony and the flying scroll, being written on "both sides". I've always felt this has a deeper meaning and wondered if you've been curious about it too? The fact that they are twins (I believe the Hebrews called them the Teomati) has always facinated me as well.

Richard Amiel McGough
05-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Hello RAM, basically my book venerates G-d in every which way giving very strong evidence for His existence! :)

When I say holy grail of all grails I am referring to witnessing how the Hebrew letters are produced from only 'one prototype form' that conforms to natures law.

Hi Anita,

Thanks for your detailed answer. Before I dig into it more, I would like to focus on the "one primordial form" that is the basis of all the letters. It sounds a lot like the spiral "hand" developed by Stan Tenen of the Meru Foundation (http://www.meru.org/). Are you familiar with is work? Does it have any relation to your work?

All the best,

Richard

NumberX
05-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Thanks Anita, I like it that you are able to connect the hebrew to the physical world. I did a bit connecting too, coming from ancient sources, http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1583 and that's coïncidentally also the place of more about the Biblical 153. About the 153 from the picture you show: There are companies too who like to connect to it: This one (http://www.pcwiz2u.co.nz/Areas_we_Service/Rates/Mastercard.jpg)
Enoch was quite a guy.

Anita Meyer
05-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Hello Anita...Welcome to the forum! I am drooling over the topics you are discussing and excited to read more. Just one question for now. I have always been facinated by the emphasis in scripture, on both the tablets of testimony and the flying scroll, being written on "both sides". I've always felt this has a deeper meaning and wondered if you've been curious about it too? The fact that they are twins (I believe the Hebrews called them the Teomati) has always facinated me as well.

Hello Kathryn, I think you are referring to Zechariah. Zechariah 5:1-4 - I looked again - and there before me was a flying scroll! He asked me, "What do you see?" I answered, "I see a flying scroll, thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide. And he said to me, "This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. The Lord Almighty declares, 'I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in his house and destroy it, both its timbers and its stones.' "

Kathryn, you wonder what the deeper meaning of the flying scroll is? I think what is being implied here is talking about thieves (everyone who steals) and false witnesses (everyone who swears or lies). Obviously the stealing in this case has to do with taking what belongs to someone else and is an imposter that must be cut off or purged away.

This sounds to me like a metaphor for "false prophets". To swear falsely is to bear false witness, (to claim or to assert something which is shown to be false).

However I think you may be looking for another answer to the meaning of the two-sided flying scroll? And yes there is a deeper meaning here regarding “twins” (teomati)… The meaning stems from “as above, so below”, which is basically saying that the flying scroll that is written on both sides is a “microcosm” of “as above, so below”. A microcosm is a smaller version of something larger. We find “microcosms” a lot in scripture even the Tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant where the original pattern for this came from Heaven where the real one resides. Exodus 25:8-9 - Then have them make a sanctuary for me, and I will dwell among them. Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you.

The Hebrew letters (all of them) are also shadow replicas, twins, and microcosms that come from this “one prototype from” that I have been referring to. This design is clearly seen throughout all of nature for no other reason but to bear witness that G-d alone (since it is His word) is the great architect of all that exists - The Divine Designer.

Hope that helped in finding an answer.

Anita Meyer
05-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Hi Anita,

Thanks for your detailed answer. Before I dig into it more, I would like to focus on the "one primordial form" that is the basis of all the letters. It sounds a lot like the spiral "hand" developed by Stan Tenen of the Meru Foundation. Are you familiar with is work? Does it have any relation to your work?

All the best,

Richard

Hi Richard, several people have recently brought the Meru Foundation to my attention. The website is certainly amazing and I think any research in this area is certainly commendable and worthy of study. The Meru Foundations work is similar to mine in regards to the letters. However the letters are not exactly the same, there are differences. Meru (to me) has complicated the whole aspect of it and made it really hard for a commoner to understand - where I have made the illustrative letters so easily that even a child could see the connection. I also don’t understand the full meaning of why Meru places the letter within a triangle, when there is really no need to? Additionally, Meru does not adequately explain how it derived a three spiral model? I might also be wrong on this, but I couldn’t find where Meru has attached any sort of mathematical concept to it.

I have studied Qabalah (as well as all biblical scripture) for years and have derived my knowledge and analogy from just that. The knowledge of the Hebrew letters (and their formation) can be found within the understanding of the “oral Torah” (which is the Qabalah). Qabalah openly tells us that G-d used the Hebrew letters in creating all things in existence, therefore when things in nature are found to coincide we can see G-d’s handiwork in action (such as the picture of the shell and the Hebrew letter Bet shown in the first posting here). In my book I clearly explain why the Hebrew letters have a 3-part nature to them (which is found in scripture as well as derived from nature as you can see with the shell). I also clearly demonstrate how a bendable wire wrapped around the first Hebrew letter of Genesis 1:1 (the Hebrew letter Bet, which happens to be the “key” letter to forming the others) reveals “one prototype form“ that produces all the other letters in the Hebrew alphabet. I also clearly reveal the Math behind it and expose the framework between nature and G-d so that one can clearly see the omnipotent hand in all this.

That is my whole goal - to clearly make evident that G-d is visible in all things. :)

Anita Meyer
05-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks Anita, I like it that you are able to connect the hebrew to the physical world. I did a bit connecting too, coming from ancient sources, http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1583 and that's coïncidentally also the place of more about the Biblical 153. About the 153 from the picture you show: There are companies too who like to connect to it: This one
Enoch was quite a guy.

Hi NumberX, it seems like MasterCard is not the only one utilizing this concept. Maybe, the Masons are secretly behind these companies?

Here is one I really like that is naturally created:

http://www.courageouslife.co.uk/uploads/3/2/1/6/3216079/4156421.jpg

Here are others:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:mO8bouBQFsJ03M:http://ecomodder.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/20070514-toyota-logo.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:CNfmr_UxLX43NM:http://neonattic.com/neonimages/Kool.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:qmI2whIGpacqAM:http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2285620module12574505photo_1226542303ves ica_pisces_color.jpg

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:jNnWE8eQzDtQYM::i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii193/howardu2009/Gucci.gif&h=94&w=94&usg=__VwdE_RYcbfxh8drAnBI_gC3NCzY=

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:FnkzI4JPLhGIBM:http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/chanellogo.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:FChxt6ZAaDiq5M:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/Eyeofra.png

Richard Amiel McGough
05-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Hi Richard, several people have recently brought the Meru Foundation to my attention. The website is certainly amazing and I think any research in this area is certainly commendable and worthy of study. The Meru Foundations work is similar to mine in regards to the letters. However the letters are not exactly the same, there are differences. Meru (to me) has complicated the whole aspect of it and made it really hard for a commoner to understand - where I have made the illustrative letters so easily that even a child could see the connection. I also don’t understand the full meaning of why Meru places the letter within a triangle, when there is really no need to? Additionally, Meru does not adequately explain how it derived a three spiral model? I might also be wrong on this, but I couldn’t find where Meru has attached any sort of mathematical concept to it.

Hi Anita,

Thanks for the explanation. What exactly is the "primordial form" that you have found underlying the 22 Hebrew letters? Can you post a picture of it? I feel like there are lots of words being written, and a picture is worth a thousand words. I would like to get a handle on your primary thesis.

Thanks!

Qabalah openly tells us that G-d used the Hebrew letters in creating all things in existence, therefore when things in nature are found to coincide we can see G-d’s handiwork in action (such as the picture of the shell and the Hebrew letter Bet shown in the first posting here).

I quote that passage from the Sefer Yetzirah which states that God put the letters "in a circle" (galgal/wheel) and created everything from them. This helped me discover the Bible Wheel. And it fits well with the idea of Christ as the Word by which God created everything --- an idea amplified again by His title as the Alpha Omega.

In my book I clearly explain why the Hebrew letters have a 3-part nature to them (which is found in scripture as well as derived from nature as you can see with the shell). I also clearly demonstrate how a bendable wire wrapped around the first Hebrew letter of Genesis 1:1 (the Hebrew letter Bet, which happens to be the “key” letter to forming the others) reveals “one prototype form“ that produces all the other letters in the Hebrew alphabet. I also clearly reveal the Math behind it and expose the framework between nature and G-d so that one can clearly see the omnipotent hand in all this.

That is my whole goal - to clearly make evident that G-d is visible in all things. :)
I understand you may not want to "give away" everything in the book, but it would be great if you could lay out the fundamentals so I can get a sense of your primary thesis. Do you have anything on the web explaining it?

All the very best,

Richard

NumberX
05-05-2010, 01:29 AM
I like to look at the primordial language this way: Several approaches that make sense can be true, why?

First I like to add that I learned that the yod is the premordial 'letter' in the hebrew alphabet, while
- The yod is the smallest of all and present in all letters. We can draw a line above in the hebrew alfabet (above = divine) and here the yod or the upper part of the yod is present. In most other alphabets we draw the line at the bottom. It is interesting to see the Chinese alphabet reads from top to bottom, connects up with below, in that way.
- Our brain is made like a yod, but without the part raising up, that part we can add here on earth (as we are doing here :thumb:)
- The yod, the hand, the yad, is with which Jewish people in religion point at the Torah. So there must be knowledge about, why else the yad?
- Maybe this knowledge: The Torah can be seen as 1:4 like our hands have 1 tumb opposite of 4 fingers, designed to work with easily this way. And Genesis and the next four parts are designed this way too. How? Ex. 1:8 mentions a new king raised up in Egypt, which Joseph did not know. Plus maybe because Moses is not mentioned in Genesis but only in the next four books, but this I add myself :)

Why do I think several approaches are true: because it concerns the Torah which is covered by the Tetragrammon*. And we know what the Tetagrammon means: all the vowels are connected to every letter of the four letters of it. We can't speak it out, so much is present. And because of the feminine aspect of the Tetragrammon (it ends with a he) I think the Hebrew can be linked to nature very well as Anita also explains (nature as matter, mater, matter, mother and adamah ends with a he).

* How do we see the Torah covered by the Tetragrammon? You can find it explained in detail here (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20713&postcount=6)

Anita Meyer
05-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi Anita,

Thanks for the explanation. What exactly is the "primordial form" that you have found underlying the 22 Hebrew letters? Can you post a picture of it? I feel like there are lots of words being written, and a picture is worth a thousand words. I would like to get a handle on your primary thesis.

I understand you may not want to "give away" everything in the book, but it would be great if you could lay out the fundamentals so I can get a sense of your primary thesis. Do you have anything on the web explaining it?

All the very best,

Richard

Hi Richard, I ran this suggestion past my publisher and we are working on putting these pictures up on the publishers website. So hold tight on this - I am working on it. :)

I quote that passage from the Sefer Yetzirah which states that God put the letters "in a circle" (galgal/wheel) and created everything from them. This helped me discover the Bible Wheel. And it fits well with the idea of Christ as the Word by which God created everything --- an idea amplified again by His title as the Alpha Omega.

Exactly Richard! The Bible Wheel is what drew me to this site. I have immensely studied Qabalah… The understanding that I get is that G-d has/is created/creating everything in existence through the Hebrew letters in a manner of “permutations” and downward gradations (diminution) of “light”. This is a filtering process! This is what separates us from the angelic realm. This also includes the triune (3-in one) nature of G-d - G-d the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is also the reason why we find different names that are used for G-d in the Torah.

Now to obtain an even better understanding of this “filtering process“ that G-d uses… The Bible wheel comes into play. There are 231 gates which are used for what’s called a “permutation process“, which uses the Hebrew letters to create all that exists (which BTW spirals in a circular motions like the arms of our Universe as well as the formation of the Hebrew letters themselves). And it is through this “permutation process” that G-d created/creates all things. This works by way of the diminution (lessoning) of light.

The theory goes, that things can only come into being having a physical and material body by way of light when the greater light passes down into lower degrees of light. And this can only transpire by the use of the Hebrew letters which are in essence composed of “LIGHT” (the vibration of photons). It is by the use of the 22 Hebrew letters (along with the 5 final letters) that are what actually gives life causing things to exist. In other words from all the 22 letters - from the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph) to the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet (Tov). So we say “ATAH“ (A-T-AH) - A(aleph)-T(tov)-AH(hey) created all that exists. The word “ATAH” represents all the Hebrew letters from Aleph to Tov and the five organs by which speech is produced (larynx, palate, teeth, lips and tongue) signified by the letter “Hey” whose gamatria value is 5. This is why during the creation process mentioned in Genesis 1 that proclaims when G-d spoke things came into existence by the exposure (bringing to light) of the 22 Hebrew letters. The lessoning of light is a mere brightness of the living spiritual principle as a ray of sunlight is but the radiance of the sun. In essence, G-d concentrated the light which spread from His mouth and embodied it in the combinations of the Hebrew letters, in letter changes, substitutions of the letters, gamatria values, and in placing the letters side by side. Each change and substitution indicates a descent of light from a higher to a lower degree until the desired level is reached. That is why we have all forms of life on earth such as from the lowest extremes of inert elements, rocks, to living microbes, plants, insects, animals, and humans.

The study of Cymatics clearly shows and gives ample evidence that “sound/vibrations” can create form and structure. But what is “sound and vibration”?

In waves, it all boils down to “LIGHT” (photons)! :)

Why cant science understand this concept, instead of continually ruminating on the “evolution theory”.

Anita Meyer
05-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I like to look at the primordial language this way: Several approaches that make sense can be true, why?

First I like to add that I learned that the yod is the premordial 'letter' in the hebrew alphabet, while
- The yod is the smallest of all and present in all letters. We can draw a line above in the hebrew alfabet (above = divine) and here the yod or the upper part of the yod is present. In most other alphabets we draw the line at the bottom. It is interesting to see the Chinese alphabet reads from top to bottom, connects up with below, in that way.
- Our brain is made like a yod, but without the part raising up, that part we can add here on earth (as we are doing here )
- The yod, the hand, the yad, is with which Jewish people in religion point at the Torah. So there must be knowledge about, why else the yad?
- Maybe this knowledge: The Torah can be seen as 1:4 like our hands have 1 tumb opposite of 4 fingers, designed to work with easily this way. And Genesis and the next four parts are designed this way too. How? Ex. 1:8 mentions a new king raised up in Egypt, which Joseph did not know. Plus maybe because Moses is not mentioned in Genesis but only in the next four books, but this I add myself

Why do I think several approaches are true: because it concerns the Torah which is covered by the Tetragrammon*. And we know what the Tetagrammon means: all the vowels are connected to every letter of the four letters of it. We can't speak it out, so much is present. And because of the feminine aspect of the Tetragrammon (it ends with a heh) I think the Hebrew can be linked to nature very well as Anita also explains (nature as matter, mater, matter, mother and adamah ends with a heh).

* How do we see the Torah covered by the Tetragrammon? You can find it explained in detail here

Hi NumberX,

I certainly see your connection here! Let me add to it.

The Tetragrammaton

Yud = 10 = 10
Hey, Yud = 5+10 = 15
Vuv, Hey, Yud = 6+5+10 = 21
Hey, Vuv, Hey, Yud = 5+6=5+10 = 26

Add all these numbers up and you get the Great Name of G-d = 72

Incidentally the number 72 is of immense importance to the keepers of sacred knowledge like the Masons, going even further back in history possibly to Enoch since I believe he was the originator of the Great Pyramid.

The number 72 is the number that the Masons compass stands at! Not only does the Masonic Compass stand at the number 72, additionally on the One Dollar Bill (illustrating the Pyramid with the all seeing eye) 72 stones can be counted arranged in 13 rows. Additionally, the Great Pyramid has the very same angle of 72 degrees at its point. Here is the formula: 360 degrees : 5 = 72 degrees. Divide the circle into 72 degree angles and you obtain 5 points on the circle in exact same distance from each other. Each triangular segment of a pentagon has 72° at the central point (360°/5=72°).

http://www.somersetwoodturners.org.uk/Five%20Sided%20Bowl/FivE%20SIDED%20BOWL%20page%201-2.jpg

http://www.easy-drawings-and-sketches.com/images/draw-a-star07.jpg

Now as to something else interesting regarding the Yud that you speak about… I believe that G-d's pattern can be seen clearly in all of nature. G-d is a G-d of order and that this order is to be found in His creation. Logically, it follows that if G-d has put order into all of His creation, how much more would He have put order into His Word - the Bible. I anticipate the day when modern science starts to realize this. Just to show you how conceptually correct the Hebrew language is, we can examine the two primal words that are given to us in the Bible for Adam and Eve as 'man and woman'. Since Adam spoke the same language as G-d he assigned these two words in the reflected understanding of what was made. Specified in Genesis 2:23 - And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Surely these two words must show some kind of intelligent design if indeed they are the language of a meaningful G-d whose purpose is all-encompassing. We find this is true when we examine the Hebrew words for both man and woman… man which is 'Eeish', and woman which is 'Eeishah'. Amazingly they share two common Hebrew letters between them, which is the Aleph and the Shin, and the two letters that are left are the Yud and the Hey, which is the prefix for the word G-d - hence the understanding that with G-d, woman and man, are brought together.

Enjoy and have a great day!

Richard Amiel McGough
05-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi Richard, I ran this suggestion past my publisher and we are working on putting these pictures up on the publishers website. So hold tight on this - I am working on it. :)

Wonderful! I can't wait.

Exactly Richard! The Bible Wheel is what drew me to this site. I have immensely studied Qabalah… The understanding that I get is that G-d has/is created/creating everything in existence through the Hebrew letters in a manner of “permutations” and downward gradations (diminution) of “light”. This is a filtering process! This is what separates us from the angelic realm. This also includes the triune (3-in one) nature of G-d - G-d the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is also the reason why we find different names that are used for G-d in the Torah.

I studied the Qabbalah a lot too while searching for truth. I have been rather quiet about it because so much misinformation is out there and I didn't want to cause folks to stumble. The great irony is that God used my studies to lead me to faith in Christ. I'll be writing about this more now that the seed of God has blossomed in my heart and I have been transformed so I no longer fear ignorant sectarian religionists.

Now to obtain an even better understanding of this “filtering process“ that G-d uses… The Bible wheel comes into play. There are 231 gates which are used for what’s called a “permutation process“, which uses the Hebrew letters to create all that exists (which BTW spirals in a circular motions like the arms of our Universe as well as the formation of the Hebrew letters themselves). And it is through this “permutation process” that G-d created/creates all things. This works by way of the diminution (lessoning) of light. The theory goes, that things can only come into being having a physical and material body by way of light when the greater light passes down into lower degrees of light. And this can only transpire by the use of the Hebrew letters which are in essence composed of “LIGHT” (the vibration of photons). It is by the use of the 22 Hebrew letters (along with the 5 final letters) that are what actually gives life causing things to exist. In other words from all the 22 letters - from the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph) to the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet (Tov). So we say “ATAH“ (A-T-AH) - A(aleph)-T(tov)-AH(hey) created all that exists. The word “ATAH” represents all the Hebrew letters from Aleph to Tov and the five organs by which speech is produced (larynx, palate, teeth, lips and tongue) signified by the letter “Hey” whose gamatria value is 5. This is why during the creation process mentioned in Genesis 1 that proclaims when G-d spoke things came into existence by the exposure (bringing to light) of the 22 Hebrew letters. The lessoning of light is a mere brightness of the living spiritual principle as a ray of sunlight is but the radiance of the sun. In essence, G-d concentrated the light which spread from His mouth and embodied it in the combinations of the Hebrew letters, in letter changes, substitutions of the letters, gamatria values, and in placing the letters side by side. Each change and substitution indicates a descent of light from a higher to a lower degree until the desired level is reached. That is why we have all forms of life on earth such as from the lowest extremes of inert elements, rocks, to living microbes, plants, insects, animals, and humans.

Well said! And I would add ATAH means "Thou" (note the phonetic connection) as in such verses as:
Psalm 119:12 Blessed art thou (Atah), O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
The word Atah is what we use in Hebrew when speaking intimately with the Lord. It is the word that brings us closest to God.

The study of Cymatics clearly shows and gives ample evidence that “sound/vibrations” can create form and structure. But what is “sound and vibration”?

In waves, it all boils down to “LIGHT” (photons)! :)

Why cant science understand this concept, instead of continually ruminate on the “evolution theory”.
Actually, the idea of evolution itself is not a problem. It denotes nothing but changes in form that come from changes in DNA sequences. And we know that those patterns can change by natural selection just as they do when we humans change them by selective breeding. Of course, there are some HUGE problems around the origin of life, and the formation of complex organs, but I'm pretty sure that species originated through evolution. At least most of the evidence points in that direction.

How does your work contradict evolution? That would be an interesting discussion. Perhaps we should start a new thread for that.

All the very best,

Richard

NumberX
05-07-2010, 03:41 AM
Richard, you might like to read about this in her work at page 12 here (http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/files/The_Primordial_Language.pdf)

Hereby I also have a question about something else: I wonder if there is as study regarding adamah and eretz in qabalah with comments?
If not it should not be a problem to make one myself, I have a concordance where the words occur.

Rose
05-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Now this brings us to the Hebrew letters (The Primordial Language)… when we analyze the very first Hebrew letter of the Bible which is the letter B (from the first word - Barashith). Which looks like this: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/stickyj/HebrewBet.jpg

Now when we spiral a bendable wire around this Hebrew letter it results in a 3 dimensional view (pictures are in my book) in such a way that exhibits a similar unit of growth (where it starts out with a small hoop and then gradually grows into a bigger hoop and then again a third hoop (which is a mathematical unit of growth similar to the ones in nature). It is 3 dimensional. When we remove this wire form and turn it around in different angles we can begin to see that all the other 22 Hebrew letters become visible depending on the angle one looks at it. For instance if we take this spiral form of the Hebrew letter B and turn it upside-down we now have the Hebrew letter T. Another words this 'one prototype form', forms all the 22 Hebrew letters. No other alphabet in the world does this!

Here is a picture of the Hebrew letter B again next to the spiral design of a shell. One can see that the shell is almost nearly the Hebrew letter B.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/stickyj/HebrewBet.jpg

http://pangea.tec.selu.edu/%7Evmartinez/ETEC644/250px-Conch_shell_2%5B1%5D.jpg

In my book I go on to show how all the 22 Hebrew letters are formed from this same basic (prototype) mathematical spiraling shape, which to my understanding shows valuable evidence of an intelligence behind the design. Apparently the same synergizing design found in all of the natural world (as explained above). Another words, we have Divine Design thus authenticating every word of the Hebrew Bible.

I had also discovered that the Hebrew letter "Ayin" is linked to the Great Pyramid of Giza.

If you have any question please ask away.

Here is a weblink to my book that also helps explain it:

Hi Anita,

I have been enjoying reading all the posts on this Thread....thank you for sharing your work. :signthankspin:

I have one question. If as you say: "All the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet are contained in the letter Bet", why is it that the modern form of its shape is different from its ancient form? I would think that the original forms of the Hebrew letters would be where design would be found if it were there. We know that the meanings of the letters did not change, but their shapes did...:confused2:

God Bless,

Rose

Anita Meyer
05-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Richard, you might like to read about this in her work at page 12 here

Hereby I also have a question about something else: I wonder if there is as study regarding adamah and eretz in qabalah with comments?
If not it should not be a problem to make one myself, I have a concordance where the words occur.

Hi NumberX, yes Richard could read 'the look inside the book link', but the pictures that he’s waiting for arent posted yet, but he could read somewhat about 'the Theory of Evolution' and why I don’t believe in it. However this is not the whole chapter, what I write is quite lengthy in the book.

Now in regards to Adam Kadmon (the Primordial Man) and Qabalah, I’d like to link this up with the qabalistic 'Tree of Life diagram since Adam (the first man in the image of G-d) is none other than a colossal microcosmic human being who is conceived as a model for the human world. This is inferred from the verse in Genesis "Let us make man in our own image".

Man, having been created in G-d’s image, is said by the qabalists to be comprised of the very same cosmic elements of the sefirot. But one may ask what actually are the 'sefirot'? Few fail to tell you (or properly explain) what this is truly all about… they may beat around the bush in mythical talk as if you are supposed to understand - as if this is some highly guarded secret. But I will break it down for you and others who read.

What the 'Tree of Life' diagram actually is, is a wonderful diagram for the stages of emanation. Few people know this (its also explained in depth in my book) but the 'Tree of Life' is a replica of the 5 platonic solids. These are: 1-Tetrahedron, 2-Cube, 3-Octahedron, 4-Icosahedron, 5-Dodecahedron. Actually you can count the "Sphere" as being number 1.

The ones that comprise the 'Tree of Live' are 3 shapes… they are the 1-Tetrahedron, 2-Cube and 5-Decahedron. And when we overlay these 3 shapes to the 'Tree Of Life' we can visibly see the full body of the 'Tree Of Life' diagram take form.

http://www.aiwaz.net/uploads/gallery/division-tree-of-life-2754.gif

Sephiroth numbers 10, 9, 8, 7, creates the Tetrahedron… numbers 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, creates the Hexahedron/Cube and Octahedron… and numbers 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, creates the Icosahedron and the Dodecahedron. You can also see how the numbers I’ve underlined overlap themselves from 8,7 (the Tetrahedron) to 8,7 (Hexahedron/Cube and Octahedron) to 6,5,4 (Icosahedron and Dodecahedron). So as we can clearly see the diagram of the 'Tree Of Life' shows a geometrically intelligent 'unite of growth increase' of one that condenses while permeating by a unit of growth (by its distribution of one through the other) which is very similar to the Fibonacci growth sequence found in nature.

Truly what this is imploring is the order in which things in nature form and grow. The Tetrahedron is the first structured form from which all life grows by. Actually it is the sphere first, but the sphere is programed to turn into a Tetrahedron. This follows as all things in life are 3-dimensional.

For instance… following this thought, we can clearly see this recursive (self-repeating) pattern in the fertilization of a human egg. It starts off as a single sphere. It then splits in half (2) and then splits again into (4) and so on… Six is a multiple of three. The basic building block of solid form is the tetrahedron, a pyramid with a triangular base and all sides the same length. The pollen grain below appears to have the same base form as the human embryo at four cells. The fourth cell of the human embryo is at the back, in the middle. Imagine joining the centers of the cells in three dimensions. Now you have a triangular pyramid called a tetrahedron.

http://www.botany.hawaii.edu/faculty/webb/Bot201/Conifers/Pinus-Pollen-2-300.jpg

The human embryo develops according to the mathematics known as the Binary Sequence, created by doubling the previous number. Cells split into two. When the tetrahedron form of four cells doubles to eight cells, the embryo takes up the mathematical geometry of the star tetrahedron, two intersecting tetrahedrons, as below. You cannot see the eighth cell, which again, is at the middle at the back.

http://www.earthsoulscience.com/images/FLO%20Star%20Tetrahedron.jpg

This same process also follows through with the formation of atoms (which have a 3-part nature) that form into material substances.

Anita Meyer
05-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi Anita,

I have been enjoying reading all the posts on this Thread....thank you for sharing your work.

I have one question. If as you say: "All the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet are contained in the letter Bet", why is it that the modern form of its shape is different from its ancient form? I would think that the original forms of the Hebrew letters would be where design would be found if it were there. We know that the meanings of the letters did not change, but their shapes did...

God Bless,

Rose

Your welcome Rose! For starters let me just say this: There is no linguist in the world that can confidently tell anyone where language or written writing originally came from. They cannot truly tell you that so and so writing came before so and so writing. All they can do is surmise. Now, I will tell you from lengthy study that ALL written writing compiled from every known alphabet (even Chinese) can all be linked to the Hebrew block style of writing that first appeared when Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the 10 commandments. We can see similarity in these letters even to cuneiform which is said to be the oldest.

So what I estimate happened was that Adam and Eve originally spoke this language, and the 7th generation from them which was Enoch (who was recorded in his book as well as the book of Jubilees and additionally the Dead Sea Scrolls) who was the FIRST SCRIBE of written writing which was shown to him by G-d’s appointed angel 'Uriel'. Enoch calls these 'ketav einayim' (eye writings).

Now through the centuries these letters became mottled and distorted (but we can still see the similarities). Then the letters were revised again (in their proper forms) when Moses came down from Mount Sinai.

In my book I have a whole chapter called 'language similarities' in which I reveal how all the alphabetical letters that are found in every single alphabet ever found in the world are still nonetheless the same Hebrew letters.

Hebrew was the ORIGINAL PRIMORDIAL LANGUAGE! - always has, and always will be. :)

Anita Meyer
05-07-2010, 02:23 PM
I studied the Qabbalah a lot too while searching for truth. I have been rather quiet about it because so much misinformation is out there and I didn't want to cause folks to stumble. The great irony is that God used my studies to lead me to faith in Christ. I'll be writing about this more now that the seed of God has blossomed in my heart and I have been transformed so I no longer fear ignorant sectarian religionists.

Good for you Richard! I consider myself a “complete” Jew simply because I clearly understand what the Pharisees could not, which was G-d’s redemptive plan for mankind which includes Jesus (a suffering righteous servant). I clearly understand G-d’s 3-part nature, which BTW can be found right in the very first 3 letters of Genesis 1:1 of the first word Barashith. What’s more, biblical prophesies have unfolded to this effect (such as Daniel 9). Additionally what had happened to Adam and Eve in the garden was in effect the whole reason for the gospel in a nutshell.

Actually, the idea of evolution itself is not a problem. It denotes nothing but changes in form that come from changes in DNA sequences. And we know that those patterns can change by natural selection just as they do when we humans change them by selective breeding. Of course, there are some HUGE problems around the origin of life, and the formation of complex organs, but I'm pretty sure that species originated through evolution. At least most of the evidence points in that direction.

How does your work contradict evolution? That would be an interesting discussion. Perhaps we should start a new thread for that.

What I’ve found is that what science calls “natural selection” is NOT actual evolution happening. When geneticists try and manipulate existing genetic material they can only reorganize or reshuffle it, but they can never attain new information. Typically, there is a loss of information in the DNA.

Rose
05-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Your welcome Rose! For starters let me just say this: There is no linguist in the world that can confidently tell anyone where language or written writing originally came from. They cannot truly tell you that so and so writing came before so and so writing. All they can do is surmise. Now, I will tell you from lengthy study that ALL written writing compiled from every known alphabet (even Chinese) can all be linked to the Hebrew block style of writing that first appeared when Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the 10 commandments. We can see similarity in these letters even to cuneiform which is said to be the oldest.

So what I estimate happened was that Adam and Eve originally spoke this language, and the 7th generation from them which was Enoch (who was recorded in his book as well as the book of Jubilees and additionally the Dead Sea Scrolls) who was the FIRST SCRIBE of written writing which was shown to him by G-d’s appointed angel 'Uriel'. Enoch calls these 'ketav einayim' (eye writings).

Now through the centuries these letters became mottled and distorted (but we can still see the similarities). Then the letters were revised again (in their proper forms) when Moses came down from Mount Sinai.

In my book I have a whole chapter called 'language similarities' in which I reveal how all the alphabetical letters that are found in every single alphabet ever found in the world are still nonetheless the same Hebrew letters.

Hebrew was the ORIGINAL PRIMORDIAL LANGUAGE! - always has, and always will be. :)

Hi Anita,

Thank you for your response, but I don't think you quite got my question. I wasn't speaking of other languages, but rather the ancient form of Hebrew itself. The ancient form of the Hebrew letters is shown in the chart below, and as you can see Bet looks quite different from its latter block form, though of course the meaning remains the same. With that in mind, why wouldn't the ancient shape be the Original Primordial Form of the Hebrew language?

http://www.biblewheel.com/book/HebrewTable.gif

Rose

Richard Amiel McGough
05-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Good for you Richard! I consider myself a 'complete' Jew simply because I clearly understand what the Pharisees could not, which was G-d’s redemptive plan for mankind which includes Jesus (a suffering righteous servant). I clearly understand G-d’s 3-part nature, which BTW can be found right in the very first 3 letters of Genesis 1:1 of the first word Barashith. What’s more, biblical prophesies have unfolded to this effect (such as Daniel 9). Additionally what had happened to Adam and Eve in the garden was in effect the whole reason for the gospel in a nutshell.

Yes, freedom is a wonderful thing!

And I agree about BRA (the first three letters of the Bible. They are

Bet - A symbol of the Son (Ben)
Resh - A symbol of the Spirit (Ruach)
Aleph - A symbol of the Father (Av)

And it goes much deeper than this, of course! :p

But as for any connection with the prophecy of Dan 9, I would tend to disagree. But that's another (very long) discussion for another time.

What I’ve found is that what science calls 'natural selection' is NOT actual evolution happening. When geneticists try and manipulate existing genetic material they can only reorganize or reshuffle it, but they can never attain new information. Typically, there is a loss of information in the DNA.
I agree that "new information" is one of the most difficult challenges that natural selection must overcome. But I am not yet convinced by the arguments that natural selection is incapable of such. This too would be another (very long) discussion. I should probably open a new Science subforum so we can discuss it.

All the very best,

Richard

NumberX
05-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Thank you Anita for your extensive reply. The earth gives growth and development, can not give anything else. We connect with God again. As development the 3 and 4 are connected as base in the first creation story in The Bible too, the 3 days with 4 times God speaks. Just look at the second picture here (http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hebreeuwseacademie.nl%2Findex.p hp%3Flocation%3Dbas%26pid%3D1.1&sl=nl&tl=en) and there you can read about it too. This writer has written several books (in Dutch and which I have bought and which are in our libraries) and has also intellectually and freely explained the sefiroth in his book "Het Mensbeeld in de Kabbala". But I am a bit dumb to understand most of it.

Anita Meyer
05-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Hi Rose, you ask, why wouldn't the ancient shape be the original primordial form of the Hebrew language?

This is perhaps because as the writing was used over the centuries it became mottled and irregular, of course I’m sure their were different stylist that preferred to write it in their own special way, but close enough to be recognized as still being a (B) Bet . Kind of like today where people have different styles of writing their letters. But that all changed when Moses brought down the 10 commandments from Mount Sinai. This is the first time in history that we see this “block style” form of the Hebrew letters. Perhaps this is why the Torah writers (from that time on) had such strict rules to writing, and why so much effort and emphasis was put into writing with the proper etiquette.

Here is a better letter chart that shows the progression and slight changes that occurred throughout the centuries with the Hebrew letter Bet. As you can see even though its ancient form looks different than the modern form we can see that even though there were some positional shifts in writing it, it is still a letter Bet.

http://biblical-studies.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/GKC-Alphabet-Chart.jpg

Anita Meyer
05-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Rose, what is also interesting to note (from the chart above) is that the Hebrew letter "Tov" at one time looked like a Christian cross. In fact many Jews don’t know this, but in Israel there are ancient Jewish tombs that have a ancient Hebrew Tov cross on them. This can also be found in Ezekiel: Ezekiel 9:4 - And said to him, Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it. Additionally the Hebrew word for "Mark" that is used in Ezekiel 9:4 is 'Tav'.

Some may also wonder what the mark was that was put on Cain’s forehead by G-d. It just so happens that the Hebrew word for 'Mark' mentioned in Genesis 4:15 is called an 'owth'. It ends in a Tov, which was most likely the Hebrew letter Tov, which means sealed/complete/finished. symbolizing that nobody was to touch or kill Cain.

Rose
05-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Rose, what is also interesting to note (from the chart above) is that the Hebrew letter "Tov" at one time looked like a Christian cross. In fact many Jews don’t know this, but in Israel there are ancient Jewish tombs that have a ancient Hebrew Tov cross on them. This can also be found in Ezekiel: Ezekiel 9:4 - And said to him, Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it. Additionally the Hebrew word for "Mark" that is used in Ezekiel 9:4 is 'Tav'.

Some may also wonder what the mark was that was put on Cain’s forehead by G-d. It just so happens that the Hebrew word for 'Mark' mentioned in Genesis 4:15 is called an 'owth'. It ends in a Tov, which was most likely the Hebrew letter Tov, which means sealed/complete/finished. symbolizing that nobody was to touch or kill Cain.

Hi Anita,

Richard has some very good articles on TAV, here's a link to one of them. Spoke 22, TAV (http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Tav_Seal.asp).

Rose

NumberX
05-09-2010, 01:46 AM
I like to announce that I feel it is time to leave this site now. There is a time for everything under heavens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHstR6ndus
All the best!

Anita Meyer
05-09-2010, 06:25 AM
NumberX, where are you going, I just got here? :)

I hope it was not anything that I had said? For some reason I cant find the posting in this thread where you mentioned 7 names for earth opposed to 7 names for heaven? However I had copied it and pasted it to my computer but ran out of time to reply properly. Its been a busy weekend. Anyhow I'm now posting it and I hope you are still around to read my reply.

When you say 7 names for earth opposed to 7 names for heaven, I think you may be seeking answers to one of Qabalah’s most mysterious subjects, the Merkabah vehicle. I have a whole chapter in my book that talks precisely just about the Merkabah vehicle and just what exactly it is. What begins to happen with the “Tree of Life” is that not only is it a diagram for the making of materialism of earthly things, but it is also the diagram for transcending the degrees of consciousness to “Kether” which is the uppermost part of the “Tree of Life” diagram which represents “Crown”. When one gets to this meditative state their soul/spirit comes “out of body” to transcend the limits of the ether realm. However this is a very dangerous realm if one is not spiritually knowledgeable about G-d since in this realm their resides other spiritual entities - ones that are not so nice, but rather evil.

When we witness balls of light, or light Orbs, some even claim UFO’s this is nothing other than ones “Merkabah vehicle” that can become visible from the degrees of energy (plasmic energy) that is created. Some are visible and some are not.

Anita Meyer
05-09-2010, 06:40 AM
I agree that "new information" is one of the most difficult challenges that natural selection must overcome. But I am not yet convinced by the arguments that natural selection is incapable of such. This too would be another (very long) discussion. I should probably open a new Science subforum so we can discuss it.

Hi Richard,

Lets for just a brief moment talk about “new information“ in regards to “natural selection“… The more we learn about natural selection we find out that it is actually a loss of information. In fact it’s the “opposite” of evolution since living things are being segregated and then isolated moving to different parts of the earth. What’s actually happening here is that these creatures are loosing information in their DNA (as you split up these populations and some die). You see over a period of time natural selection results in loss of information, specialization (adaptation or condition in response to environmental conditions), eventually getting to the stage were they cant interbreed anymore.

Additionally Richard, here are the pictures that you’ve been waiting for:

Here is my page on the publishers website and to view the pictures you will see a picture of my book and directly underneath it is a link to view “Authors Explanation about her book”:

Or else here is the direct link:

http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/files/Pictures_and_explanation.pdf

Enjoy, Author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com

Anita Meyer
05-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Hi Anita,

Richard has some very good articles on TAV, here's a link to one of them. Spoke 22, TAV.

Rose

Hi Rose, thank you for that number 22 link to the Bible wheel. Richard has indeed made some startling connections. On that link I particularly like how Richard connected the number 22 to the 'Song of Songs 8:6f (Spoke 22, Cycle 1)'

This is truly amazing… lots of more study here! :)

Richard Amiel McGough
05-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Hi Richard,

Lets for just a brief moment talk about 'new information' in regards to 'natural selection'… The more we learn about natural selection we find out that it is actually a loss of information. In fact it’s the 'opposite' of evolution since living things are being segregated and then isolated moving to different parts of the earth. What’s actually happening here is that these creatures are loosing information in their DNA (as you split up these populations and some die). You see over a period of time natural selection results in loss of information, specialization (adaptation or condition in response to environmental conditions), eventually getting to the stage were they cant interbreed anymore.

Additionally Richard, here are the pictures that you’ve been waiting for:

Here is my page on the publishers website and to view the pictures you will see a picture of my book and directly underneath it is a link to view 'Authors Explanation about her book':

Or else here is the direct link:

http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/files/Pictures_and_explanation.pdf

Enjoy, Author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com
Hi Anita!

Thanks for the link. It really helped me understand what you are talking about. I copied a couple pictures from the pdf so folks can understand what we are talking about:

http://www.biblewheel.com/images/meyer-explanation.png

Your explanation of how you discovered this on pages 4 and 5 of your pdf really communicated the thrill of discovery. I want to share it here for others to see:
Anita Meyer (pgs 4-5):
So the first place I looked to make this amazing connection was my Bible (Hebrew Torah). I had turned to the very opening chapter of Genesis 1:1 that specifically tells us that in the beginning G-d created the Heaven and the Earth. I then fixed my eyes upon the very first Hebrew letter of the first word of Genesis 1:1 which is a Hebrew letter B (Bet) of the Barashith (which means "beginning"). Now the Hebrew letter Bet has an indivdual symbolic meaning attached to it which represents - tent, house and enter. It's almost like an invitation to come in and dwell.

So what I did noext was... I had taken this very letter (the form of it) and wrapped (or should I say spiraled a bendable wire around it with the approximate measurements of unit growth that is found in nature which expands, furls out, or increases from a given point. Then I had removed the model form and was left with this spiral form (shown below). Now when I began to handle and look at this form, I caught sight of something unexpected... When I had turned this one model prototype from around in different directions such as upside down or backwards, or tilting it in at different angles I began to see that amazingly this "one prototype form" that is formed from natures law, produces all the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet! There is no other alphabet in the entire world that does this - forms all its letters from "one prototype form". I quickly realized that what I had discovered was intelligent design, or rather should I say Divine Design!
Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Talk more soon,

Richard

jce
05-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Anita

Absolutely fascinating!!! It was slightly "over my head" but very encouraging in regards to how God continues to reveal Himself to the skeptic by piling up more evidence to sway those big in knowledge, but small in thinking.

I just caught a portion this evening of a Discovery TV program titled "How the Universe Works". In it, these brilliant astro-physicists gleefully proclaimed the ultimate destruction of the galaxies due to some far off, unavoidable, natural cataclysmic destiny. I thought, how ironic, these learned men who devote their entire lives trying to understand something which they believe in their heart, holds no hope for them. May God open their eyes to the Glorious Hope that IS set before them... the opportunity to outlive the dismal events they forecast. Perhaps, with God's blessing, your discovery will play a role in turning some of them to repentance from a life of vanity to one of Great Purpose in the Eternal God!!!

Thank-you for a truly intriguing post. Oh the Depth of the Riches of His Eternal Wisdom & Power!!! How Awesome and Marvelous will it be when we are completely transitioned into His Glorious Kingdom... where we shall experience His Magnificent Domain and see Him as He Is... Indescribable!!!!!

Blessings!

John

jce
05-10-2010, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE=RAM;20866]

All the very best,

Richard

Richard,

Do I detect in your statement that you have an "Old Earth" theology? If so, I will consider myself to be in good company. I have read most of Hugh Ross' books and find him rather convincing in his arguments, along with evidences presented by other Brothers in the Faith, who have educated themselves in the sciences and are persuaded that the earth is indeed, much older than the Young Earth Converts postulate. I am most intrigued by the Genesis 1 "Gap Theory" when it comes to understanding the initial creation of heaven and earth to be somewhere in (here I like Scofield's choice of words) "the dateless past".

I too would like to see a science partition. It could attract much attention, and who knows, maybe even convert some YECs. After all, you really don't have much on your plate and assuming of course that you are not one of them.

Blessings to you.

John

Richard Amiel McGough
05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Richard,

Do I detect in your statement that you have an "Old Earth" theology? If so, I will consider myself to be in good company. I have read most of Hugh Ross' books and find him rather convincing in his arguments, along with evidences presented by other Brothers in the Faith, who have educated themselves in the sciences and are persuaded that the earth is indeed, much older than the Young Earth Converts postulate. I am most intrigued by the Genesis 1 "Gap Theory" when it comes to understanding the initial creation of heaven and earth to be somewhere in (here I like Scofield's choice of words) "the dateless past".

I too would like to see a science partition. It could attract much attention, and who knows, maybe even convert some YECs. After all, you really don't have much on your plate and assuming of course that you are not one of them.

Blessings to you.

John
Hi John,

It's really great to be getting to know you! You have thought about so many important questions.

And yes, I am an old earth creationist. I think the evidence leaves no room for doubt. And I don't see any problem with the Bible - the only challenge is that it contradicts the interpretation that some folks have held. But that's nothing new. The Roman Catholic Church had a similar challenge when it was shown that the earth is not the center of the universe. At first, they rejected that view as heretical and then after much study, they realized that it was their interpretation that was in error, not Science or Scripture.

I am going to create a Science subforum right now. There is much to discuss.

Many blessings my friend!

Richard

Anita Meyer
05-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Anita

Absolutely fascinating!!! It was slightly "over my head" but very encouraging in regards to how God continues to reveal Himself to the skeptic by piling up more evidence to sway those big in knowledge, but small in thinking.

I just caught a portion this evening of a Discovery TV program titled "How the Universe Works". In it, these brilliant astro-physicists gleefully proclaimed the ultimate destruction of the galaxies due to some far off, unavoidable, natural cataclysmic destiny. I thought, how ironic, these learned men who devote their entire lives trying to understand something which they believe in their heart, holds no hope for them. May God open their eyes to the Glorious Hope that IS set before them... the opportunity to outlive the dismal events they forecast. Perhaps, with God's blessing, your discovery will play a role in turning some of them to repentance from a life of vanity to one of Great Purpose in the Eternal God!!!

Thank-you for a truly intriguing post. Oh the Depth of the Riches of His Eternal Wisdom & Power!!! How Awesome and Marvelous will it be when we are completely transitioned into His Glorious Kingdom... where we shall experience His Magnificent Domain and see Him as He Is... Indescribable!!!!!

Blessings!

John

You are more than welcome John, please spread the word! For this is not for us alone - but for the WORLD!

However I remain a "young Earth" creationist. I will have to see you over in that thread.

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1623

jce
05-12-2010, 05:28 AM
However I remain a "young Earth" creationist. I will have to see you over in that thread.

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1623

:eek: Oh no!!! Young Universe too? Oh well... I guess you can't have one w/o the other.

Blessings Anita.

John

Richard Amiel McGough
05-12-2010, 10:28 AM
You are more than welcome John, please spread the word! For this is not for us alone - but for the WORLD!

Hi Anita,

I find myself perplexed. You said you only recently heard about Stan Tenen and his work (meru.org), but after you showed me the pictures of your spiral I found that it is essentially identical to his work and that you make exactly the same claim as he, namely, that you can generate the 22 Hebrew letters by looking at the spiral from various angles. Here is the comparison:

http://www.biblewheel.com/images/meyer-tenen.gif

Stan Tenen's spiral is like a fingerprint. It seems impossible that you could have discovered it independently, and if you had, I would have expected you to have fallen off your chair when you found that Stan had formulated his "First Hand" (which you call the "one prototype form") more than 20 years earlier. I know because that's how I would feel if I ever found someone who had independently discovered the Bible Wheel. I would contact that person so we could collaborate and share our mutual discovery. I would talk his ear off for months.

I'm very sorry to say this, but it seems like you simply copied Tenen's work.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

All the best,

Richard

Anita Meyer
05-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Richard, you are not correct, the result of my letters may look similar, but THEY ARE NOT the same!

Notice how the other letter has dimension to it starting out from a skinny line and then projecting to a wider line. Additionally, there are not three spirals to it - as mine shows. What's more, Meru’s main hoop is completely different!

Yes I can see the similarity in shape… this is obviously because in all actuality NATURE makes this exact design as I revealed with the shell.

But in NO WAY did I copy (as you may be insinuating) Meru’s work!

Additionally, the letter that you had supplied from the Meru site is not a letter (B) Bet, it is according to Meru letters a Hebrew letter Samech. Meru‘s Hebrew (B) Bet looks different, and most of the other letters do not match either. This is because I had arrived at my analysis quite different then Meru had. But nonetheless it is still amazing that Meru’s letters are similar, which as I said earlier is certainly worthy of great study.

It seems impossible that you could have discovered it independently

Yes, in fact I did, just as I had specified in my earlier posting here! My analysis is based solely off the shape of the Hebrew letter B (Bet). I'd like to question how Meru arrived at their form? Additionally, as I’ve shared I have also studied Qabalah for years and if you read my biography on the publishers website it also reveals that I had lived in Israel for a length of time and additionally went to Hebrew school. What’s more, it is no secret that Qabalah teaches the very origin of the Hebrew letters.

Additionally, my book does not focus primarily on this, it is only one aspect of understanding that I include. My book is a 500+ page book, it is not just based solely on this, it talks about many other religious aspects.

Richard Amiel McGough
05-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Richard, you are not correct, the result of my letters may look similar, but THEY ARE NOT the same!

Notice how the other letter has dimension to it starting out from a skinny line and then projecting to a wider line. Additionally, there are not three spirals to it - as mine shows.

Yes I can see the similarity in shape… this is obviously because in all actuality NATURE makes this exact design as I revealed with the shell.

But in NO WAY did I copy (as you may be insinuating) Meru’s work!

Additionally, the letter that you had supplied from the Meru site is not a letter (B) Bet, it is according to Meru letters a Hebrew letter Samech. Meru‘s Hebrew (B) Bet looks different. This is because I had arrived at my analysis quite different then Meru had. But nonetheless it is still amazing that Meru’s letters are similar, which as I said earlier is certainly worthy of great study.

It seems impossible that you could have discovered it independently

Yes, in fact I did, just as I had specified in my earlier posting here! Additionally, as I’ve shared I have also studied Qabalah for years and if you read my biography on the publishers website it also reveals that I had lived in Israel for a length of time and additionally went to Hebrew school. What’s more, it is no secret that Qabalah teaches the very origin of the Hebrew letters.

Additionally, my book does not focus primarily on this, it is only one aspect of understanding that I include. My book is a 500+ page book, it is not based solely on this, it talks about many other religious aspects.
Hi Anita,

Thank you for correcting me, that is what I had asked for.

I hope you understand that I am not accusing you of anything because I do not have certain knowledge on this matter. I am simply letting you know what the situation looks like to me and why.

I agree your letters are not identical in every particular, but that does not change the fact that your "prototype form" and the method you use are essentially identical to Stan's work. That's just a fact, and that's why I find it so difficult to believe you came up with this independently.

Furthermore, it is clear that you have researched the origin of the Hebrew alphabet on the internet, and Tenen's work has been online for over a decade and it comes up on the first page when searching Google for "origin Hebrew alphabet." I'm sorry, but it seems impossible that you only "recently" became aware of his work.

Again, I am not accusing you. I am merely explaining what the facts seem to indicate.

All the very best,

Richard

Anita Meyer
05-12-2010, 01:27 PM
the fact that your "prototype form" and the method you use are essentially identical to Stan's work. That's just a fact, and that's why I find it so difficult to believe you came up with this independently.

No its not a “fact” and my prototype form is not identical! I refuse to let anyone step over my toes on it!

Furthermore, it is clear that you have researched the origin of the Hebrew alphabet on the internet, and Tenen's work has been online for over a decade and it comes up on the first page when searching Google for "origin Hebrew alphabet." I'm sorry, but it seems impossible that you only "recently" became aware of his work.

No I did not do my research on the “Internet”. The “Internet” is not a place to gather “proper” research. Some of my research was done at the library. However, most if not all my research was based primarily on the BIBLE itself - and the in-depth and independent study of it myself. Additionally, Meru is not off-hand accessible under a Google search as you claim. Even if it were (which I did check after you said this), is that if I did happen to come across it and open it up, it does not go straight to Meru’s letters. I found the Meru site to be very hard to navigate my way around it. The site has numerous things on it which really distracts away from the letters.

I would question where it is that Meru got its knowledge from? :Investigate: I was in Israel some 23 years ago studying (and discovering) this very subject.

Richard Amiel McGough
05-12-2010, 02:23 PM
No I did not do my research on the 'Internet'. The 'Internet' is not a place to gather 'proper' research. Some of my research was done at the library.
Hi Anita,

Where in the world did you get the idea that the internet is not a "proper" place to gather "proper" research?

The internet is like a massive worldwide library filled with academic books and research articles by the leading intellectuals of the planet. It allows you instant access to more books and journal articles than you could ever find in a single library, and it allows you to electronically search those resources for the specific content of interest so you can accomplish in minutes what otherwise would take weeks, months, or even years. And it opens horizons to cutting-edge research (like meru.org) that you would never find in a library.

The only danger of internet research is if the researcher fails to do due diligence to verify the validity of the source. I would be quite surprised if most scholars did not consider it important, or even essential, to their work. It certainly has played an absolutely essential role in my research for the last six years or so.

Richard

kathryn
05-15-2010, 08:04 AM
I hope the flow of this thread hasnt stopped:confused:
I'm probably being thick here Richard, but I can't see why it's not possible for two people to have a similar or identical revelation, totally independant of each other, considering our source of wisdom and knowledge, the Lord God , is available to all who dillegently seek Him. When you think of how logical (but inspired) your revelation was, of rolling up the bible as a scroll...it would be astonishing if no one else had thought about it before. (perhaps without the ability to articulate it on-line or otherwise). But also completely possible that no-one had thought of it previously and like so many ideas, you're left with a feeling of "why didnt I think of that?. It was profound and yet breathtakingly simple. It was so obvious, reading your book, that this was an inspired thought/concept and nothing you had taken from another and likewise, I sense in Anita's description of her discovery with the wire/Bet (etc), it was the same for her. A huge "ah hah!" moment. Anyway...please continue. Regardless of how similar the two might be, there is much in Anita's study that is opening the subject more for me.
Anita, I was wondering if you've done any study into the Kol infinity symbol. As you know, the loop passes through the Alef /Tav (1 and 22) at the top, the Kaf/Lamed (11 and 12) at the bottom, both adding to 23 (alef tav..beginning and end) I believe it relates to the 46 chromosones of man at some level and have long wondered if it describes the renewal of all of creation (Kol) at some level. I would appreciate anything you may have studied on it. Thank you! :yo:

Richard Amiel McGough
05-15-2010, 12:44 PM
I hope the flow of this thread hasnt stopped:confused:
I'm probably being thick here Richard, but I can't see why it's not possible for two people to have a similar or identical revelation, totally independant of each other, considering our source of wisdom and knowledge, the Lord God , is available to all who dillegently seek Him. When you think of how logical (but inspired) your revelation was, of rolling up the bible as a scroll...it would be astonishing if no one else had thought about it before. (perhaps without the ability to articulate it on-line or otherwise). But also completely possible that no-one had thought of it previously and like so many ideas, you're left with a feeling of "why didnt I think of that?. It was profound and yet breathtakingly simple. It was so obvious, reading your book, that this was an inspired thought/concept and nothing you had taken from another and likewise, I sense in Anita's description of her discovery with the wire/Bet (etc), it was the same for her. A huge "ah hah!" moment. Anyway...please continue. Regardless of how similar the two might be, there is much in Anita's study that is opening the subject more for me.

Hey there Kathryn,

Excellent point! Indeed, I have had a first hand experience like you describe. After years of researching the meaning of Hebrew words in terms of the meaning of their constituent letters, I received an email from Dr. Frank Seekins asking me to acknowledge my indebtedness to his work. We had come to identical conclusions on many points. For example, we both noticed that the word Av - Aleph Bet - which means "Farther" can be analyzed as Aleph = Leader + Bet = House, that is, the Father is the Leader of the House!

So what did I do when I found that Dr. Seekins and I had made the same discovery? I wrote to him and explained that I had made the discoveries independently, and immediately posted this page (http://www.biblewheel.com/RR/FTS_WordPictures.asp) on my website lauding Dr. Seekins' pioneering work, advertising his book, and linking to his page. Here are the first two paragraphs of that page:
One of the strongest and most consistent biblical tests of truth is the coherence of independent witnesses. This is why the witness of the Three Threads is so powerful. It is my joy now to introduce another completely independent witness to the divine design of the Hebrew Alphabet, Dr. Frank T. Seekins. An introduction to his excellent, insightful, and thorough work may be found on his site Living Word Pictures http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/../images/globe_tiny.gif (http://www.livingwordpictures.com/). The convergence of our work is so incredibly tight that when Dr. Seekins first found my site, he was convinced that I must have drawn my understanding directly from his material. The fact is I had never seen his work. I have since received copies of his primary works and I must say that his conclusion was completely justified, given the limited information he had.
Seekins and I were able to come to the same conclusions because neither of us invented or discovered anything that was truly "new" - we merely analyzed the data that had always been available.

The situation with Stan Tenen's work is entirely different, as a brief review of his process of discovery will reveal. It bears all the marks of independent research and discovery. It took decades of research to go from his initial discovery of an auto-correlation pattern in Genesis 1:1 to the discovery of the "First Hand" modeled on the "vortex" that generates the Hebrew letters. He tells the story on this page (http://www.meru.org/tefinhan.html) which begins:
In 1983 when we started Meru Foundation, we had shown that there was a pattern to the letters in the first verses of B'Reshit [see pic below]. We had several theories of what it might represent and why it was there. We now know one of its most important qualities.

The letters of the first verse of B'Reshit can be paired off so as to fold a ribbon with the text written on it into a recognizable geometric form. The most compact and elegant representation of this form is a particular and unique form of vortex. We have shown that this vortex represents a path of self-organization applicable to living systems, consciousness, and physics. It represents an ideal fruit whose form traces the embryonic unfoldment of a "seed" into a "fruit-tree" into a "fruit bearing new seed" (B'Reshit I.11.), an idealized candle flame representing the self-referential qualities of our consciousness and their use for exploration in meditation, as well as an idealization of the Quantum of Action providing a geometric basis for describing the dimensions of the physics of unfolding spacetime.
The pattern he discovered shows an auto-correlation of the 28 letters of Genesis 1:1 -

http://www.biblewheel.com/images/tenen-gen-autocorrelation.jpg

He started the Meru Foundation in 1983, but he made the initial discovery of this pattern in the 1960s, as reported in this interview (http://www.meru.org/WsdmRadio.html) with Dr. Jeffery Mishlove. This is an extremely profound pattern that I have appreciated and studied myself for over a decade after I first encountered Tenen's work on the internet.

He reports that ten years later he was still struggling to find a deeper pattern that would explain this auto-correlation. He presented his pattern on the air in San Fransisco and asked the audience to help him figure it out. Someone called in and suggested he use a base-3 representation for the positions of the 27 Hebrew letters (including final forms). This led to a major breakthrough that he published (http://www.meru.org/lightintent/lightin.html) in 1986:

http://www.meru.org/lightintent/tetracrop640smooth.gif

This is the "vortex" that he derived from the text of Genesis 1:1 using the base-3 representation. (This is a facsimile of the original article, which is why the art is poor. He reproduced it on his site because of a court case in which someone had plagiarized his work.)

Tenen's explanation of the process of discovery continues:
This suggested that the letters in B'Reshit might represent a path specified by the sequence of these letter-directions, and that this path might be a particular meditation (perhaps Rabbi Akiva's PaRDeS meditation) that a person could experience as they visualized each letter by turning the model over in their mind's eye. But we realized that this would be extremely difficult, because the vortex form is completely asymmetrical and difficult to visualize by itself.
Stan was stumped by this problem for quite a while. But in the process of "drinking" from the well of Hebrew knowledge, he felt compelled to begin practicing prayers like a Jew. And this led to his big breakthrough (http://www.meru.org/Press/Atlantisrising.html):
To achieve moral transparency, Tenen began incorporating Orthodox rituals into his daily schedule a number of years ago, doing so with some effort "out of respect for the well from which I had been drinking for so long." In honoring the source, Tenen unexpectedly discovered something that had eluded him for years-the exact shape his vortex model should be. "I put on the tefillin during morning prayers-you wind a strap on your hand and you're supposed to see the Hebrew letters-it hit me immediately that my 'vortex form' was a model of the human hand, preserved through tradition of tefillin," he says.

Though the realization was an instantaneous 'Aha!', it took him years to mathematically perfect the shape of the hand model, which incorporates fourteen explicit features representing aspects of western philosophies and is based on a spiral used in art throughout the ancient world, most notably under the Egyptian 'Eye of Horus.' "It is not the Golden Spiral," he says. "The golden spiral is a modern invention that circles itself endlessly in its own image-philosophically, it denotes narcissism. True sacred geometry appears like the golden spiral for quite a while and then it straightens out." "Like the Egyptian spiral," he continues, "ours has a tightly coiled part which expands into all there is-the coiled part represents the human head and brain and the straight part, the spine...if you overlay the spiral over a human embryo at 56 days, they match perfectly." Tenen uses many materials to make these model sculptures: metal, plastic, leather and "things from the flea market"' high-tech versions are supplied via computer printout. "To make the hand model for yourself," he suggests, "put on latex gloves and draw it."
And here is an image (http://www.meru.org/contin.html) into which Stan attempted to compress his four decades of research:

http://www.meru.org/contin.gif

This exemplifies the long, hard, decade-spanning, extremely well-documented path that is the sine-qua-non of real scientific discovery. Every step has strong, organic motivation based upon the previous step taken.

Now compare this with the "process" that Anita claims led her to make precisely the same discovery as Stan Tenen:
Anita Meyer (pgs 4-5):
So the first place I looked to make this amazing connection was my Bible (Hebrew Torah). I had turned to the very opening chapter of Genesis 1:1 that specifically tells us that in the beginning G-d created the Heaven and the Earth. I then fixed my eyes upon the very first Hebrew letter of the first word of Genesis 1:1 which is a Hebrew letter B (Bet) of the Barashith (which means "beginning"). Now the Hebrew letter Bet has an indivdual symbolic meaning attached to it which represents - tent, house and enter. It's almost like an invitation to come in and dwell.

So what I did next was... I had taken this very letter (the form of it) and wrapped (or should I say spiraled a bendable wire around it with the approximate measurements of unit growth that is found in nature which expands, furls out, or increases from a given point. Then I had removed the model form and was left with this spiral form (shown below). Now when I began to handle and look at this form, I caught sight of something unexpected... When I had turned this one model prototype from around in different directions such as upside down or backwards, or tilting it in at different angles I began to see that amazingly this "one prototype form" that is formed from natures law, produces all the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet! There is no other alphabet in the entire world that does this - forms all its letters from "one prototype form". I quickly realized that what I had discovered was intelligent design, or rather should I say Divine Design!
Enough said.

Richard

Anita Meyer
05-15-2010, 02:47 PM
All this is truly amazing Richard, I just cannot get over it all.

However, I will repeat again and again, the similarities are somewhat there, but the letters and the model form is not the same. There are BIG differences!

To achieve moral transparency, Tenen began incorporating Orthodox rituals into his daily schedule a number of years ago, doing so with some effort "out of respect for the well from which I had been drinking for so long." In honoring the source, Tenen unexpectedly discovered something that had eluded him for years-the exact shape his vortex model should be. "I put on the tefillin during morning prayers-you wind a strap on your hand and you're supposed to see the Hebrew letters-it hit me immediately that my 'vortex form' was a model of the human hand, preserved through tradition of tefillin," he says.

It seems that Meru had obtained the idea of the design from the spiraling tefillin that wraps the hand. This is quite different then how I arrived at my form. My form is very simple and logically corresponds to exactly how I arrived at all the other letters. Just by modeling a Hebrew letter Bet which is the first seen letter in Genesis 1:1 that implicitly talks about CREATION. Meru’s discovery by tefillin (through Jewish customs and tradition) is knowledge that is passed down and preserved in Qabalah.

Anita, I was wondering if you've done any study into the Kol infinity symbol. As you know, the loop passes through the Alef /Tav (1 and 22) at the top, the Kaf/Lamed (11 and 12) at the bottom, both adding to 23 (alef tav..beginning and end) I believe it relates to the 46 chromosones of man at some level and have long wondered if it describes the renewal of all of creation (Kol) at some level. I would appreciate anything you may have studied on it. Thank you!

Hi Kathryn, perhaps the 46 chromosomes (23+23) of man are a “reflection” since we were made in G-d’s image at a lower level. Et-Kol literally means everything! It also suggest “unity, unison and harmony”. Perhaps even the Star of David.

You know what else is amazing? DNA spirals! And it just so happens that a chromosome almost looks like the “infinity symbol”. What are the odds of that? :)

http://www.tetrasomy18p.ca/chromosome.jpg

kathryn
05-16-2010, 12:17 AM
I hear what you're saying Richard...but I don't think that revelation from God has to necessarily go through a "scientific" , decade- long ,prodding process . (is this fellow a Christian? I can't remember. It's been awhile since I looked at his site) In fact I believe He can show us the answer to something, long before we've thought of the question. :D

kathryn
05-16-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanks Anita...yes! The dna spiral does look like the infinity symbol! Pretty amazing alright!

Anita Meyer
05-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Hi Kathryn, you are welcome!

I can share others things with you as well. I’ll tell you what else is amazing - and of course not by chance!

If you take the very first verse of the Torah, Genesis 1:1 and add the gamatria values up of each individual letter, amazingly it equates to Pi (3.14). I can reveal the math to you (or anyone else) if you’d like?

What does this mean? Well, it means that obviously in the first verse of Genesis 1:1 when G-d is talking about creation, He is literally telling us that He used the mathematical unit of Pi which is clearly visible in the natural world. Pi is special since it is a universal constant. Pi has everything to do with creation.

How divine it is to find it incorporated within Genesis 1:1 - its proper place! :)

Anita Meyer
05-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Hello RAM, I have a questing for you?

Have you ever made the connection to your Bible Wheel and the Merkabah vehicle?

The concept behind both of them is somewhat similar since they both spiral and they both involve emanations.

Richard Amiel McGough
05-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Hello RAM, I have a questing for you?

Have you ever made the connection to your Bible Wheel and the Merkabah vehicle?

The concept behind both of them is somewhat similar since they both spiral and they both involve emanations.
Hi Anita,

I've researched the traditional Jewish conceptions of the Merkavah a little since it is derived from Ezekiel's Vision of God's throne and the wheels within wheels which relates directly to the Bible Wheel. But I don't know anything about a "spiral" Merkavah vehicle - please tell me more.

All the best,

Richard

kathryn
05-21-2010, 09:38 PM
....yes, and I'd also like to see the math for the gematria/letters adding to Pi, in Gen. 1:1. Thanks Anita.

Anita Meyer
05-22-2010, 03:38 PM
Hi Ram,

The Merkabah or should I say: Mer-Ka-Bah. It is split up into 3 distinct words - body, mind and spirit.

The Merkabah is a counter-rotating field of circling light that consists of two conjoined Tetrahedrons (triangles) and it is in operation the Star of David. This is the path in the diagram of the “Tree of Life” from Malcuth to Kether (the crown). Now in order for the Merkabah vehicle to manifest it needs to do so by spiraling and rotating - thus your superb illustrative design of the Bible Wheel comes into play. When the Merkabah vehicle has manifested, it is a reflection of a complete copy of consciousness, mind, and memory, outside the bounds of the physical body. This is a process of emanations from the Tetrahedron to the Cube, to the Dodecahedron (the Tree of Life diagram).

Here is just a quick image I got from a Google imagage search:

http://www.healing-journeys-energy.com/images/Angels_Hierarchy_tree-of_life-Angels.gif
The Merkabah vehicle is also described by the prophet Ezekiel as wheels within wheels. Ironically the Hebrew word for “chariot” is “rekeb” (RKB) and the Hebrew word for Merkabah is (MRKBH).

Anita Meyer
05-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi Kathryn,

Here is a picture that I got from a Google image search that shows Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew along with the Gamatria:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kpAnHXT86Kk/ReE1vrh_BCI/AAAAAAAAANA/2a-4AtOJJgA/s400/Genesis%2B1-1.JPG

913 = 400+10+300+1+200+2
203 = 1+200+2
86 = 40+10+5+30+1
401 = 400+1
395 = 40+10+40+300+5
407 = 400+1+6
296 = 90+200+1+5
Total 913+203+86+401+395+407+296 = 2701

Than we have 28 individual letters all together in Genesis 1:1. Lets multiply the value of each word together:
(2 x 200 x 1 x 300 x 10 x 400) = 48
(2 x 200 x 1) = 400
(1 x 30 x 5 x 10 x 40) = 6
(1 x 400) = 4
(5 x 300 x 40 x 10 x 40) = 24
(6 x 1 x 400) = 24
(5 x 1 x 200 x 90) = 9

Now multiply these numbers: 48 x 400 x 6 x 4 x 24 x 24 x 9 = which gives us 2.3887872

Now we multiply the 7 words together: 913 x 203 x 86 x 401 x 395 x 407 x 296 = which gives us 3.0415349

Now take 28 x 2.3887872 = 6.6886041
And 7 x 3.0415349 = 2.1290744

Now take 6.6886041 divided by 2.1290744 = 3.1415549

However, to the strict modern mathematician Pi is accurately 3.14159265

So as one can see there is a slight discrepancy between:

However what we fail to take into consideration here is when we are adding this up, those that know how gamatria works will instinctively know that just because a number says 60,000 does not mean that number cannot also be seen as 600, 60 or 6. The same would follow for 480,000,000 (480,000, 480, 48)… 400 (40, 4)… 24,000,000 (2,400, 240, 24)… 2.3887872 (2,388,787,200).

So as far as the slight discrepancy goes, I think Albert Einstein said this best: G-d does not care about our mathematical difficulties; He integrates empirically. ~Albert Einstein

NumberX
05-25-2010, 04:30 AM
NumberX, where are you going, I just got here? :)

I hope it was not anything that I had said? For some reason I cant find the posting in this thread where you mentioned 7 names for earth opposed to 7 names for heaven? However I had copied it and pasted it to my computer but ran out of time to reply properly. Its been a busy weekend. Anyhow I'm now posting it and I hope you are still around to read my reply.

When you say 7 names for earth opposed to 7 names for heaven, I think you may be seeking answers to one of Qabalah’s most mysterious subjects, the Merkabah vehicle. I have a whole chapter in my book that talks precisely just about the Merkabah vehicle and just what exactly it is. What begins to happen with the “Tree of Life” is that not only is it a diagram for the making of materialism of earthly things, but it is also the diagram for transcending the degrees of consciousness to “Kether” which is the uppermost part of the “Tree of Life” diagram which represents “Crown”. When one gets to this meditative state their soul/spirit comes “out of body” to transcend the limits of the ether realm. However this is a very dangerous realm if one is not spiritually knowledgeable about G-d since in this realm their resides other spiritual entities - ones that are not so nice, but rather evil.

When we witness balls of light, or light Orbs, some even claim UFO’s this is nothing other than ones “Merkabah vehicle” that can become visible from the degrees of energy (plasmic energy) that is created. Some are visible and some are not.

Hi Anita,

That post I deleted because I don't want to bring someone to the idea to start to do rituals. I certainly do not want to do that. Like you describe here above it is dangerous. I talked to persons who did rituals and it has terrible consequences of which someone does not like to speak about. Because the thread goes about merkabah now, I like to mention this.

Plus I found an explanation of pi in Gen. 1:1 too, here (http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/Pi_File.htm)it is.

Anita Meyer
05-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Welcome back NumberX! :)

I agree the Merkabah vehicle is certainly not something to toy around with.

I have finagled around with lots of numbers. In my book I also have a whole chapter on the Bible Code that points many of these number puzzles/riddles out. I have studied with the best of the best in this arena. Pi can also be calculated from Genesis 1:1 just by taking the 22 Hebrew letters (that were used in creation) and dividing them by 7 for seven words.

22 / 7 = 3.14

22 letters of creation divided by 7 initial words. Its much simpler. :)

Rose
05-26-2010, 07:36 AM
Welcome back NumberX! :)

I agree the Merkabah vehicle is certainly not something to toy around with.

I have finagled around with lots of numbers. In my book I also have a whole chapter on the Bible Code that points many of these number puzzles/riddles out. I have studied with the best of the best in this arena. Pi can also be calculated from Genesis 1:1 just by taking the 22 Hebrew letters (that were used in creation) and dividing them by 7 for seven words.

22 / 7 = 3.14

22 letters of creation divided by 7 initial words. Its much simpler. :)

Hi Anita,

Ah! 22/7....that is one of the many wonders of the Bible Wheel (http://www.biblewheel.com/wheel/intro.asp). The 66 books of the Bible are spiraled into 3 cycles, encompassed by the 22 Hebrew letters, which then beautifully manifests the 7 divisions of the Biblical Canon....that in turn bursts forth into an image of the Tri-Radiant Halo. What an awesome structure to behold!

http://www.biblewheel.com/intro/images/cw_500.jpg

Rose

Anita Meyer
05-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Rose you are right this concept is absolutely beautiful!

If I may delight you in another…

In the first 5 books of Moses we also see something to this amazing effect. A message that ultimately entitles the Author of the Torah - G-d!

In the 1st book "Genesis 1" starting from the very first letter T(Tuv) in the verse and counting every 50 letters until it spells Torah (in Hebrew). T(tuv), V(vuv - otherwise known as O), R(resh), H(hey). This is spelled out pointing forwards.

In the 2nd book 'Exodus 1' again starting at the very first letter Tuv and counting every 50 letter it spells the word Torah again spelled forwards.

Now the 3rd book of the Bible 'Leviticus 1' is actually the 'center'. However this time we do not find the word Torah, we find the word Yahovah (YHVH) G-d’s name imbedded by intervals of 8 letters.

Now the 4th book of the 'Numbers 1' we find the word torah embed just like the others first two books by 50 intervals but this time with the word Torah spelled backwards.

And the 5th book 'Deuteronomy 1' we find it again (the word Torah) spelled backwards at 50 letter intervals.

What is the message here, and what does all this mean?

Well we have the first two book of Torah pointing forwards and the last two books pointing backwards - so as to say its pointing to the 'center' which is the book of Leviticus that has the name of G-d embedded in it.

What we have here is the name of the text itself (Torah) and its Author - G-d. :)

BTW the significance of both numbers 50 and 8 also have implicit meanings. The number 8 is actually the reduced gamatria value of G-d’s name (YHVH), and the number 50 is significant because the Torah was given to the Jewish people on the 50th day after they left Egypt at Mount Sinai.

Rose
05-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Rose you are right this concept is absolutely beautiful!

If I may delight you in another…

In the first 5 books of Moses we also see something to this amazing effect. A message that ultimately entitles the Author of the Torah - G-d!

In the 1st book "Genesis 1" starting from the very first letter T(Tuv) in the verse and counting every 50 letters until it spells Torah (in Hebrew). T(tuv), V(vuv - otherwise known as O), R(resh), H(hey). This is spelled out pointing forwards.

In the 2nd book 'Exodus 1' again starting at the very first letter Tuv and counting every 50 letter it spells the word Torah again spelled forwards.

Now the 3rd book of the Bible 'Leviticus 1' is actually the 'center'. However this time we do not find the word Torah, we find the word Yahovah (YHVH) G-d’s name imbedded by intervals of 8 letters.

Now the 4th book of the 'Numbers 1' we find the word torah embed just like the others first two books by 50 intervals but this time with the word Torah spelled backwards.

And the 5th book 'Deuteronomy 1' we find it again (the word Torah) spelled backwards at 50 letter intervals.

What is the message here, and what does all this mean?

Well we have the first two book of Torah pointing forwards and the last two books pointing backwards - so as to say its pointing to the 'center' which is the book of Leviticus that has the name of G-d embedded in it.

What we have here is the name of the text itself (Torah) and its Author - G-d. :)

BTW the significance of both numbers 50 and 8 also have implicit meanings. The number 8 is actually the reduced gamatria value of G-d’s name (YHVH), and the number 50 is significant because the Torah was given to the Jewish people on the 50th day after they left Egypt at Mount Sinai.

Very interesting pattern....thank you for sharing it...:signthankspin:
The Bible is full of delightful treasures...:D

Rose

NumberX
05-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Yeah, it is all so wonder-full :)

I just saw a number plate of a car in Washington. Is it true that all cars drive with a sign from the maya's on it: the sign of number 13 ?

bonbon
05-28-2010, 02:39 AM
Plagiarizing!
The relation between Meru and Anita caught my interest and I thought I would look into her posts a little bit.
In post message 43 Anita writes:

No I did not do my research on the 'Internet'. The 'Internet' is not a place to gather 'proper' research.

I had discovered something 'revolutionary' that I’m sure all of you here will appreciate
Anita proclaims she discovered it herself. She also says in post 43 her main source was the qabalah, bible, and the library.

Post 6:

Well there are a lot of things in gamatria that can equate to this, but what I find is that Pi (3.14) is a derivative of 153 since the shape which forms when you draw two circles with the centers on each other - looks a bit like a fish (it can even look like an 'eye'). One curious thing about it is that it was mentioned in the Bible by the 153 fishes Jesus caught with his disciples, the shape of a "vesica piscis" being 153:265, this is known as the ''measure of the fish". It is a powerful mathematical tool, being the nearest whole number approximation of the square root of three. those skilled in mathematics would have immediately recognized the story of the 153 fish in the net as a geometrical "story problem". All of this is telling us that it is the perfect ratio - which works around the Golden Mean Spiral (Phi).
And now take a look at this:

Source: http://www.weborix.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50:numbers
Now, if I was caught in such similarity at university without providing sources and quote my text (if we look apart the fact that it is probably a very weak source) that would be called plagiarizing.
Conclusion: plagiarizing
I looked at some other pages. On the www.evcforum.net they closed Anita Meyers thread because she violated the forum rules several time (plagiarizing). Here she was also caught in plagiarizing. I will provide the example a member found and some other I investigated myself:

The moon has four phases or quarters lasting about seven days each. The first two quarters are during the waxing or increasing light, between the new and the full moon. The third and fourth quarters are after the full moon when the light is waning, or decreasing.
Source: http://www.gardeningbythemoon.com/phases.html By Caren Catterall

Anita post post message 42:

The moon has four phases (or quarters) lasting about seven days each. The first two quarters are during the waxing (or increasing light), between the new and the full moon. The third and fourth quarters are after the full moon when the light is waning, (or decreasing).
It seems to me that she is trying to conceal her plagiarizing by adding parentheses and stuff like that.
Caught (in this case not that important, but the problem is Anita did not admit it)

Next one:
Anita post message 43:

It has to do with Pi (3.14), the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, which state the ratio of 3:1, a very rough estimate of Pi which is partially calculated as 3.14159. (The digits keep going forever without any known pattern). It's a given that the ancients did not use the number symbols we use, called 'Arabic numerals', these symbols didn't become popular until the 10th Century. But the Hebrews had words for numbers and used the letters of the Aleph-Bet in place of numbers. And of course they were no strangers to the concept of infinity.
http://www.evcforum.net/cgi-bin/dm.cgi?action=page&t=14479&mpp=15&p=3

And now take a look at this

Fascination with Pi, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, has occupied mathematicians for a long time, and math history buffs are familiar with a verses from the Book of Kings I Chapter 7 that describe a pool that King Solomon had built which state the ratio of 3:1, a very rough estimate of Pi which is partially calculated as 3.14159. (The digits keep going forever without any known pattern.) It's a given that the ancients did not use the number symbols we use, called Hindu-Arabic numerals; these symbols didn't become popular until the 10th Century. But the Hebrews had words for numbers and used the letters of the Aleph-Bet in place of numbers. And of course they were no strangers to the concept of infinity.
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Pi-and-Spirituality&id=3890999 article Pi and Spirituality by Rabbi Max Weiman
Caught

Next one:

For this they willingly forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water (2 Peter 3:5–6).
Evidence of Noah’s Flood can be seen all over the earth, from seabeds to mountaintops. Whether you travel by car, train, or plane, the physical features of the earth’s terrain clearly indicate a catastrophic past, from canyons and craters to coal beds and caverns. Some layersof strata extend across continents, revealing the effects of a huge catastrophe.
The earth’s crust has massive amounts of layered sedimentary rock, sometimes miles (kilometers) deep! These layers of sand, soil, and material—mostly laid down by water—were once soft like mud, but they are now hard stone. Encased in these sedimentary layers are billions of dead things (fossils of plants and animals) buried very quickly. The evidence all over the earth is staring everyone in the face.
Source: http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/really-a-flood-and-ark

Anita wrote in post message 49

Evidence of Noah’s Flood can be seen all over the earth, from seabed’s to mountaintops. The Earths terrain clearly indicates a catastrophic past, from canyons and craters to coal beds and caverns. Some layers of strata extend across continents, revealing the effects of a huge catastrophe. The earth’s crust has massive amounts of layered sedimentary rock, sometimes miles (kilometers) deep! These layers of sand, soil, and material - mostly laid down by water - were once soft like mud, but they are now hard stone. Encased in these sedimentary layers are billions of dead things (fossils of plants and animals) buried very quickly! The evidence is EVERYWHERE!
Caught

The one where she is really busted in post message 91 by Catholic Scientist as he call himself:

Each year, water and winds erode about 20 billion tons of dirt and rock from the continents and deposit it in the ocean. This material accumulates as loose sediment on the hard basaltic (lava-formed) rock of the ocean floor. The average depth of all the sediment in the whole ocean is less than 400 meters. The main way known to remove the sediment from the ocean floor is by plate tectonic subduction. That is, sea floor slides slowly (a few cm/year) beneath the continents, taking some sediment with it. According to secular scientific literature, that process presently removes only 1 billion tons per year. As far as anyone knows, the other 19 billion tons per year simply accumulate. At that rate, erosion would deposit the present mass of sediment in less than 12 million years. Yet according to evolutionary theory, erosion and plate subduction have been going on as long as the oceans have existed, an alleged 3 billion years. If that were so, the rates above imply that the oceans would have massive amounts of sediment dozens of kilometers deep.
Source: everywhere, copy it all and search
Caught

Next one

Now the CM meteorite from Murchison, Victoria has over 70 amino acids and other compounds including carboxylic acids, hydroxy carboxylic acids, sulphonic and phosphonic acids, aliphatic, aromatic and polar hydrocarbons, fullerenes, heterocycles, carbonyl compounds, alcohols, amines and amides, which are all common on the Earth
Copy paste into google
Caught

Anita also tries to impress a scientific forum: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=99186
There are 536 post in that thread. The thread goes somehow like this:
Anita (A): here is my book and evidence
Forum (F): Mathematic patterns does not prove divine design. You assume the book of Enoch and Bible are true. Not impressed.
A: Giraffe are bad examples of Evolution – proves a designer!
F: Giraffes are excellent examples of evolution: here is some arguments and examples
A: not impressed. The transitional forms are other species not related to Giraffes
F: Ehm, yes they are.
Heidi (new user): Hi, Anita is awesome. I bought her book
F: Heidi banned: same IP address.
A: Rage, Kenosha public library computer! They had my book there!
F: (half hour later), no, Kenosha library did not have the book, ms suckpuppet, liar.
A: Rage, Heidi is innocent!
F: Sigh, no, you’re not innocent
A: Discrimination!
Admin: moved to pseudoscience because of extreme claims without supporting evidence or sources (Laplace’s law).
A: My math is correct
F: Hmm, nope, your math is incorrect!

Quite fascinating.

I did not check for plagiarizing, but it would surprise me if there was nothing to be found.

To clarify, I am not trying to disprove anything she said or plagiarized. Personally I think such patterns are quite interesting and fun to observe, but not a prove of divine design. I just do not like when people who plagiarize and lie about it and therefore I like to point it out. Some might say that this is irrelevant, and if you think it is irrelevant then it is also fine with me. I am probably satisfied if people just recognize what Anita posts is not novel ideas.

God bless

Richard Amiel McGough
05-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Plagiarizing!
The relation between Meru and Anita caught my interest and I thought I would look into her posts a little bit.

In post message 43 Anita writes:

No I did not do my research on the 'Internet'. The 'Internet' is not a place to gather 'proper' research.

I had discovered something 'revolutionary' that I’m sure all of you here will appreciate
Anita proclaims she discovered it herself. She also says in post 43 her main source was the qabalah, bible, and the library.
Hey there bonbon,

Welcome to our forum!

:welcome:

It's great to have another forensic researcher amongst us!

Excellent work! :thumb:

I'm really glad you pursued the "internet" angle. I knew with certainty that Anita was plagiarizing Meru's work. I think my detailed Post #46 (http://biblewheel.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21127&postcount=46) comparing Meru's decades of sequential development vs. Anita's instant non-sequitur discovery proved that conclusively. But when confronted with the truth, Anitia merely reasserted that she had not copied his work, and then added the outrageous absurdity that she didn't even use the internet to do research (which obviously was her primary source). I explained why her assertion was transparently false but then let it go because continuing a discussion with someone willing to lie in the face of all facts is painfully tedious. Especially when the lies are as lame as "the internet is not a place to gather proper research" followed by volumes of obscure information available only on the internet and presented as her own original research!

:hysterical::rofl::lmbo:

We've now left forensics and entered the field of abnormal psychology. What in the world would motivate any human to lie so transparently as Anita Meyer? How could she think to get away with it? What did she hope to gain?

Again, welcome to our forum bonbon! You fit in well here. I hope you will stay and us bring forth more light into this dark world. I have a lot of current projects exposing lies. It seems to be my calling.

Richard

Anita Meyer
05-28-2010, 08:40 AM
All of this is not so! I have an explanation for all this. This is how I function… when people ask me questions such as on forums like this or other forums I usually resort to trying to respond rather quickly or else posting could take me all day to try and say what I want to say. So some of the time I usually go on a Google search to get this info. In short - It cuts down on my time responding!

Is it right, well maybe not, but it works for me, along with getting the message accross. The Internet is a free for all - as we are using it right now! Additionally the one that you cited on the Sci FI forum, if you read through the whole thread you will notice that the moderator tries to tell me how to use the quotes bottom because I could not get it to work all the time. Additionally if you want to believe this shady character from the Sci Fi forum you can easily check out that he is lying by calling the Kenosha Public Library to see if they really do have my book. :)

Now as to you stalking me around the Internet, I will kindly ask you to please restrain from doing this! Any info that you use to defame me and my good name I will deal with outside the forum. I know who you are! :)

This is defeating the message on this forum here!

And I will tell you again, I did not plagiarize Meru!!! And if Meru has a problem with this they can contact me!

Anita Meyer
05-28-2010, 09:06 AM
It seems like for what ever reasons people are out to destroy others. Perhaps it is a jealousy factor? Even the good, pious and religious people seem for some reason to have an evil inclination toward their fellow man/woman which obviously shows here. This is a religious forum. RAM you wrote a religious book! How is it that you can stomp others down in the name of G-d. All of this kind of makes me question your whole motive? :(

Why would you worry about destroying the good word of G-d when you yourself are promoting a religious viewpoint. As my publisher said: We all have a piece of the puzzle of life. And we all have the right to share that knowledge at any cost.

Why is this? Why are you so hell bent at destroying me? If I didn’t know any better I’d say it was evil working its way through you, trying to destroy the word of G-d in any which way it can!

By what other means would somebody try to drag his fellow man/woman down in the name of G-d?

???

Richard Amiel McGough
05-28-2010, 09:24 AM
All of this is not so! I have an explanation for all this. This is how I function… when people ask me questions such as on forums like this or other forums I usually resort to trying to respond rather quickly or else posting could take me all day to try and say what I want to say. So some of the time I usually go on a Google search to get this info. In short - It cuts down on my time responding!

Hey there Anita,

Do you realize that you have changed your story? When I first said that it was "clear that you have researched the origin of the Hebrew alphabet on the internet" you DENIED that did your research on the internet! Here is the exchange we had:

No I did not do my research on the 'Internet'. The 'Internet' is not a place to gather 'proper' research. Some of my research was done at the library. However, most if not all my research was based primarily on the BIBLE itself - and the in-depth and independent study of it myself. Additionally, Meru is not off-hand accessible under a Google search as you claim. Even if it were (which I did check after you said this), is that if I did happen to come across it and open it up, it does not go straight to Meru’s letters. I found the Meru site to be very hard to navigate my way around it. The site has numerous things on it which really distracts away from the letters.

Now you say that "some of the time I usually go on a Google search to get this info." Your assertion that you did not use the internet for research was a LIE Anita. And you knew it was a lie because you knew perfectly well that you used the internet extensively to do your "research." This is particularly evident because a lot of the information you present is not available anywhere but the internet. I was going to point this out, but I figured "why bother" if you refused to even admit something as obvious as using the internet for research.

Can you understand why your claim appears not merely to be false, but absurd in the extreme?

And now bonbon has shown that you have plagiarized the writings of others in your answers ON THIS FORUM. And your explanation? You say:

This is how I function… when people ask me questions such as on forums like this or other forums I usually resort to trying to respond rather quickly or else posting could take me all day to try and say what I want to say. So some of the time I usually go on a Google search to get this info. In short - It cuts down on my time responding!

So now you say "This is how I function?" What happened to "I did not do my research on the Internet?"

Listen Anita, it is perfectly fine and completely acceptable to get information from the internet. And when you do that, all you need to do is write "Here's an answer that I found on this site ..." and all would be well. But you did not do that! You presented the writings of other people as if they were your own. The evidence is absolute and incontrovertible.

I see no other conclusion possible: you have been caught both plagiarizing and lying.

Richard

Richard Amiel McGough
05-28-2010, 09:32 AM
It seems like for what ever reasons people are out to destroy others. Perhaps it is a jealousy factor? Even the good, pious and religious people seem for some reason to have an evil inclination toward their fellow man/woman which obviously shows here. This is a religious forum. RAM you wrote a religious book! How is it that you can stomp others down in the name of G-d. All of this kind of makes me question your whole motive? :(

Anita,

I worship the Truth.

The Truth has eyes like fire.

Lies instantly burn like dry stubble in the Light of Truth.

God is a consuming fire.

Your work is being tested in the Fire of Truth.

Whatever is true will remain.

Why would you worry about destroying the good word of G-d when you yourself are promoting a religious viewpoint. As my publisher said: We all have a piece of the puzzle of life. And we all have the right to share that knowledge at any cost.

One of the worst CRIMES in all creation is to LIE in the name of God.

You have been caught plagiarizing and lying Anita. You have claimed that "your" discoveries prove G-d!

How did you think you could get away with this? You plagiarized works right off the internet! How could you be so foolish? Did it never occur to you that you would get caught?

Why is this? Why are you so hell bent at destroying me? If I didn’t know any better I’d say it was evil working its way through you, trying to destroy the word of G-d in any which way it can!

I am not hell-bent on destroying you Anita! On the contrary - I am seeking your salvation! All you need to do is to repent of your lies and you will be free. That's all there is to it. If you do not repent, it is you that will be hell-bent!

Anita Meyer
05-28-2010, 10:04 AM
So now you say "This is how I function?" What happened to "I did not do my research on the Internet?"

I meant this is how I function ONLY WHEN I POST ON FORUMS, and at no other time do I happen to do this. Other than posting on forums, I do not spend much time on the Internet. I did not do my research on the Internet! Stop trying to catch me up in your snare!

I do not appreciate this, and it is very low of you! I DO NOT LIE and have openly admitted the reason for why wordings in my posts can be found elsewhere on the Internet!

Richard Amiel McGough
05-28-2010, 10:29 AM
I meant this is how I function ONLY WHEN I POST ON FORUMS, and at no other time do I happen to do this. Other than posting on forums, I do not spend much time on the Internet. I did not do my research on the Internet! Stop trying to catch me up in your snare!

Hey there Anita,

I'm not trying to catch you up in my snare. You have caught yourself up in your own snare. The thing you fail to understand is that your lies are self-evident and totally obvious to folks familiar with the subject matter that you are presenting as "your own research" done "independently" of the internet. We've all seen this stuff posted on the internet by the original researchers long before you came on the scene to claim it as your own.

We had all the evidence we needed to convict you of plagiarism when you presented your "primordial form" as your own work and claimed that you had "only recently" become familiar with Stan Tenen's work. To support that lie you denied using the internet for research, but then got caught here in this forum not only using the internet for research, but using it to plagiarize information from other sites!

Look at that! Not only did you get caught in a lie, but the lie included another demonstrable case of plagiarism! That's an amazing "double-whammy." And that's how a web of lies works. It inevitably snares the liar into a tangled web from which they can never escape.

Case in point: Now you say that you only use the internet to "answer questions" about your work? That's insane! How can there be "answers" to your original research on other internet sites? And why did you present their words as your own? And beyond all this, your assertion that you only recently became familiar with Meru's work is PROVEN to be a lie because there is no way in the world you could be doing research to "answer questions" about your work without encountering his work, which has been on the internet for over a decade and comes up on the first page when searching for information about the origin of the Hebrew alphabet.

Do you not see the interconnected web of evidence here? Everything confirms everything else. All your excuses ring exceedingly hollow. The Truth wins Anita. That's just how it is in the Real World.

Richard

Anita Meyer
05-28-2010, 01:42 PM
RAM, for the last time! The 'One Primordial Form' is solely MINE! Unless you can prove otherwise, I suggest you drop it!

You are entitled to your own opinion RAM. However I think it’s a known fact that anyone that searches the Internet can see that I’ve only been posting on forums after my book came out. However, I used to participate on the Atlantis Rising forum, here and there, few and far appart, sometime before I actually starting writing my book which is the place that actually first prompted me to start writing. You can go there and look for yourself, there is NOT ONE MENTION about the Meru Foundation in any of my postings! That is the only place you will find me on the Internet from 2005. And this is a FACT that all can see!

RAM, you can make your own assessment of me, but it doesn’t mean that it is right!

I thought this was a place to share knowledge, looks like it’s a place to actually keep knowledge hided (maybe you are one of those Mason members). Additionally this might be a forum to see who knows what, and then repress them when you realize they know more than you, or maybe know to much.

I always say, live life to the fullest, you never know when its your time. :)

Richard Amiel McGough
05-28-2010, 02:37 PM
RAM, for the last time! The 'One Primordial Form' is solely MINE! Unless you can prove otherwise, I suggest you drop it!

Anita,

You can make all the assertions you like, but they won't convince anyone if they contradict the evidence.

You are acting as if there has been no evidence presented.

If you want to continue writing comments, it would best if you would respond to the evidence that has been presented. Specifically, do you understand why I have come to the conclusion that you have plagiarized and lied? I have given you lots and lots of evidence. And you answered with lies like "I don't do research on the internet." Your lie only confirmed the evidence I already had collected. You depend heavily on the internet, yet you deny this obvious fact! And so you were caught red-handed in a lie even as you were defending another lie. It is a tangled web, is it not?

And then bonbon showed us how you were plagiarizing the words of other people and presenting them as your own. And where did you get those words? From the internet!

Listen Anita, you need to demonstrate that you understand the evidence that has been presented, and then you can attempt to refute it if you like. But merely saying "It's not true!" will not change anyone's mind. You have to interact intelligently with the facts that have been presented.

You are entitled to your own opinion RAM. However I think it’s a known fact that anyone that searches the Internet can see that I’ve only been posting on forums after my book came out. However, I used to participate on the Atlantis Rising forum, here and there, few and far appart, sometime before I actually starting writing my book which is the place that actually first prompted me to start writing. You can go there and look for yourself, there is NOT ONE MENTION about the Meru Foundation in any of my postings! That is the only place you will find me on the Internet from 2005. And this is a FACT that all can see!

How does the fact that you never mentioned the Meru Foundation prove you were not plagiarizing Tenen's work? The definition of plagiarism is to use the work of another without mentioning them!

RAM, you can make your own assessment of me, but it doesn’t mean that it is right!

And it doesn't mean it is wrong.

The evidence has been presented. Your work is essentially identical to the otherwise unique work of Stan Tenen, which has been available on the net for over a decade. You denied using the internet for research, and this has been shown to be a lie. You have been caught plagiarizing from other websites on this forum. How much evidence is needed to come to this simple conclusion? You not only plagiarized, but you made up a really stupid lie about not doing research on the internet!

I thought this was a place to share knowledge, looks like it’s a place to actually keep knowledge hided (maybe you are one of those Mason members).

How does this forum "keep knowledge hided?" It's all out in the open. Nothing has been suppressed. You are free to make your claims, as are others.

Your accusation that I might be a "Mason member" shows that you are lost in a ludicrous paranoid world of conspiracy theories and other mad ideas which I saw you propagate on the other forums.

Additionally this might be a forum to see who knows what, and then repress them when you realize they know more than you, or maybe know to much.

I always say, live life to the fullest, you never know when its your time. :)

How have I "repressed" anyone? You are still here freely presenting other peoples ideas as if they were your own! I have not "repressed" anything or anyone.

Have a nice day,

Richard

Anita Meyer
05-28-2010, 03:59 PM
If you want to continue writing comments, it would best if you would respond to the evidence that has been presented. Specifically, do you understand why I have come to the conclusion that you have plagiarized and lied? I have given you lots and lots of evidence. And you answered with lies like "I don't do research on the internet." Your lie only confirmed the evidence I already had collected. You depend heavily on the internet, yet you deny this obvious fact! And so you were caught red-handed in a lie even as you were defending another lie. It is a tangled web, is it not?

RAM, I have responded to the evidence that you presented, and you did not want to except what I had to say.

I said pertaining to Meru:

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21021&postcount=41

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21033&postcount=43

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21137&postcount=47

I said pertaining to plagiarizing:

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21461&postcount=64

My story has not changed! What you are attempting to do here is to link one thing to the other, and completely discredit me and my book by saying that because I was caught plagiarizing on an Internet forum (because I didn’t cite my sources) that I am also guilty of steeling another’s idea. This is an outright lie!

FYI, not happening!

I did not plagiarize anyone’s ideas! I might be guilty of carelessly not citing my websites, link or sources on some of the material I write about only in my posts, which I will definitely not be doing anymore! I wasn’t aware that somebody was blatantly trying that hard to find evidence on me to discredit and defame my good name.

How have I "repressed" anyone? You are still here freely presenting other peoples ideas as if they were your own! I have not "repressed" anything or anyone.

Firstly, they are my own, and secondly, you have repressed this conversation into quite the evil monster by abating the conversation and gearing it towards steeling another’s idea and plagiarizing! The spiritual message is gone.

This forum is becoming really unproductive, and I will be moving on.

So long!

Richard Amiel McGough
05-28-2010, 05:40 PM
From Anita Meyer's Website: (source (http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/theprimordiallanguage.html))

Presented before you is the one book that gives the reader the ultimate evidence that G-d exists. A feat that almost all have failed to prove beyond any spiritual perspective. It is the holy grail of all grails!!! There is nobody on the face of the Earth that has the full encompassing knowledge that this book contains. The reader might be thinking that this is a similar story that they’ve heard many times before. But this one IS DIFFERENT, I can assure you! ...
It don't look like this "IS DIFFERENT" to me!

There is an easy way to test if Anita's book "is different." Has Anita Meyer presented a single idea that did not already exist on the web?

Richard

bonbon
05-31-2010, 03:44 PM
Firstly, Hi Richard and thx for the warm welcome :)

Secondly, Hi Anita, are you threatening me?

I know who you are!
Well, I do have a user name, and I did probably write which country I came from. You might also be able to link me to other pages, but otherwise, do you know who I am?! You wrote

I do not spend much time on the Internet
I might actual believe you, if you know how to hack or simply found my e-mail and facebooked me and such thing, but seriously, it is kind of childish to say such thing as "I know who you are!". Furthermore, it really does not matter to me whether you know me or not. Unless you are planning a human sacrifice... nah, I am not worried.

Anita, it might be a good idea to read the forum rules before you post. Plagiarism is a very serious subject both in real life and on the Internet if you want to debate properly with other people. There are more problems than just the plagiarism and that is; your sources are weak and for some reason; you misinterpret some sources (e.g. the venom poison / bacteria stuff). I do not think you are trustworthy when you make so basic mistakes; after all, you are speaking of such an important thing as God - Divine Design - why should we trust you, when you seem to lack the skills to understand your own sources and to critically differentiate between strong and weak sources? Further, I have yet to see anything you came up with by yourself. Meru and you might look with different glasses, but it does not change the fact that it is the same information.

It might not be wrong if you say I 'want to destroy' you. To me, you are a pathetic philistine whether you purposefully lie or not. You try to glorify yourself with the works of other; you debate with people – not with your own arguments but other’s arguments. You could at least say 'I agree with this source because …' and then present the argument IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Ahhh… it feels 'powerful' to write in caps lock. You probably know the feeling when you try to hide the source.

Your statements through different forums are in contradiction with each other and you do not acknowledge that. That is enough for me to conclude you are a fraudulent person, and I think everyone else, maybe not 'Heidi', think the same way if they have some degree of consistent thoughts.

Yes, I have an agenda, but at least I admit it. The same cannot be said about you.

Mad Mick
06-04-2010, 11:05 AM
I've spent years designing and can say off the top of my head that many a creation I've made on my own bat has been done before me and after. I can assure you that there was no transferral of information between the parties yet the designs were all identical.

It is inevitable with 6.8 billion people that ideas will repeat as history always does. It's a logical conclusion. Another phenomena is psychic transferral of information via Gods Holy Spirit or direct from other people.

As Christians or believers in God I can't help but feel it's important for us to show an even greater benefit of the doubt. Even if it seems obvious to us that the person in question could be lying.

The restraint shown expresses to the greater public a far superior development of character which is developed over a long period of time and suffering. This develops within the individual a greater sense of patience which does eventually influence those who happen to be engraced by such company.

I'm sure there are more people here who are not interested in witnessing Satan's accusations no matter how truthful they are. I mean if we wanted Judge Bloody Judy we wouldn't be here would we?

So come on guys, please stop floggin this dead horse!

"There's more than one way to skin a cat!"
Subtle, Discreet, Intelligent and Apologetic mixed with a lot of Love (patience and forgiveness, 1Corinth 13:4-7) wins hands down, every single time.
Just ask JESUS, he'll tell you the same;
in 490 different ways!

May God's character wash us all anew, by the Blood of Jesus, amen.
Mick
It just had to be my 77th post didn't it!

Richard Amiel McGough
06-04-2010, 11:19 AM
I've spent years designing and can say off the top of my head that many a creation I've made on my own bat has been done before me and after. I can assure you that there was no transferral of information between the parties yet the designs were all identical.

It is inevitable with 6.8 billion people that ideas will repeat as history always does. It's a logical conclusion. Another phenomena is psychic transferral of information via Gods Holy Spirit or direct from other people.

As Christians or believers in God I can't help but feel it's important for us to show an even greater benefit of the doubt. Even if it seems obvious to us that the person in question could be lying.

The restraint shown expresses to the greater public a far superior development of character which is developed over a long period of time and suffering. This develops within the individual a greater sense of patience which does eventually influence those who happen to be engraced by such company.

I'm sure there are more people here who are not interested in witnessing Satan's accusations no matter how truthful they are. I mean if we wanted Judge Bloody Judy we wouldn't be here would we?

So come on guys, please stop floggin this dead horse!

"There's more than one way to skin a cat!"
Subtle, Discreet, Intelligent and Apologetic mixed with a lot of Love (patience and forgiveness, 1Corinth 13:4-7) wins hands down, every single time. Just ask JESUS, he'll tell you the same in 490 different ways!
Hey there Mick! :yo:

I agree completely that 6.8 billion folks can frequently discover things independently. There are many examples in history of near-simultaneous discoveries made independently. But I see no evidence of that happening here. Has Anita presented anything original? Not that I have seen. Has Anita denied that she used the internet for "research." Yes. Is Anita lying on that point? ... You can answer that for yourself.

The fundamental point is this - Anita makes the outrageously arrogant claim that "There is nobody on the face of the Earth that has the full encompassing knowledge that this book contains" and that her book is "DIFFERENT" when in fact everything she has presented to us here on this forum is stuff she found on the internet.

So we have multiple mutually confirming facts.

1) Anita presented info from the internet as if it were her own words when answering questions. She admitted this after being caught.

2) Anita denied using the internet for "research" which anyone can see is just plain absurd. So why did she lie on this point? And if she lied about something as simple and obvious as this, why should we believe anything else she says?

3) Anita presented the primary result of Stan Tenen's two decades of work as if it just "occurred" to her when reading Genesis 1:1. There are two fundamental problems here. A) Tenen's work followed a logical sequential development. Her work "just happened" in one day. B) She denied having any knowledge of Tenen's work before readers "recently" made her aware of it but we know that Tenen's work has been online for over a decade and it appears on the first page when you search for anything relating to the origins of the Hebrew alphabet.

I think those three points are absolutely conclusive. Anita Meyer has deliberately lied and is unrepentant.

Richard

Mad Mick
06-04-2010, 12:10 PM
I respect that, yet as God provided cities of refuge I also feel the need to balance the equation and not snuff out an animal on it's last legs.
Cheers brother, the respect is mutual.

PS. The worst part about it was the fact that a part of me enjoyed yours and Candy's rebuke. A primordial desire for blood sport, to sink my teeth deep into medium rare flesh. It brought back carnal desires which should have been dead and buried.
Oh how easily this dog can return to it's vomit!
So close yet still so far away!
If it wasn't for Jesus we would have all perished eons ago!
Mick

Otto Flores
07-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Anita knows that she got her info from the internet, yet she presents it as her own discovery and flat-out LIED about "not using the internet for research." That lie is as moronic as it is transparent. She presented NOTHING but a collection of junk she picked up off the internet! And beyond that, have you considered the claim she makes of "her" book? She said "There is nobody on the face of the Earth that has the full encompassing knowledge that this book contains." Anyone who makes an outrageously arrogant and false claim like that should be able to handle a little blowback from the internet. If not, then good riddance. I'm not interested in coddling self-inflated egos. I am a 50 year old man and have seen enough tripe and trash on the internet for a lifetime. I'm not going to propagate it here on my own forum.

So let's look at her primary claim, highlighted red above. I asked in the other thread if she has presented anything not already seen on the internet. No one has answered as yet. So my challenge to anyone supporting her is to answer that one question.

I have examined Meyers work and nowhere have I come across any material such as this. You claim that she has plagiarized somebody else’s work. I do not see the legitimacy in this.

I had checked out this Stan Tenan and the Meru Foundation website and nowhere does it even tenuously talk about how he arrived at his letters. I see that it says that he got the idea from modeling Tefillin, but this does not explain bunk. When we look to Meyers work we see that she has adequately addressed both angles of the arithmetic and the basic idea of how she arrived at her shape. Tenan does not do this, he came up with his letter shape from all we know, his vivid imagination somewhere out in Lala Land. He does not satisfactorily tell us this plus his work is lacking. All Tenan does is show us this 3D form and say; this is a form that resembles the Hebrew and Aramaic letters. Whilst Meyers work shows commonsense instruction for how she came about this particular shape. She addressed the math behind it and connects it with things in nature and demonstrates nice and easy for us how this particular letterform is shaped from the Hebrew letter B. Nowhere does Tenan come close to this.

In my humble opinion Meyers work is more believable.

What I also see is that this gal talks about a gamut of things. I have traveled around the Web to get an idea about this and found that she is extremely knowledgeable in all subjects. She not only talks about religious things, but she’s up on politics and science. She is intelligent. It is my estimation her intelligence is way over anyone’s head here.

I see that you claim Ms Meyer talks about nothing original. This is a lie, she not only talks about the Hebrew letters in this way, she also applies them to the Pyramid of Giza and the Tower of Babel. I found this article on the Atlantis Rising forum posted by Ms Meyer. I did other searches -- found nothing. There is nobody else on the Web that is talking about this.
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000665;p=1#0000 36

I think it is unfair to say her material is not original.

This book should be a delight to read.

Richard Amiel McGough
07-23-2010, 05:49 PM
I have examined Meyers work and nowhere have I come across any material such as this.

That's interesting. Anita has presented a lot of "her work" here on my forum, but nothing she has presented was original (except the way she derived Tenen's primordial form by wrapping a wire around the letter Bet).

So before discussing your questions, it would be good if you could present three things in her work that you have not "come across" elsewhere on the net.

Thanks!

Richard

Otto Flores
07-24-2010, 01:23 PM
I have not read the book yet.

Judging by what I have read on the Internet so far I can spot three things that catch my interest that I have not seen or read elsewhere.

1) The Hebrew letter Ayin can be found inside the Great Pyramid at Giza.

2) The Hebrew letter Pey being associated with the Tower of Babel.

3) Many political insights that Meyer has mentioned on the Atlantis rising forum that connects the dots to scripture. I find her writings most intriguing.

There is this link that caught my attention. http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000665;p=1#0000 36

This is it.

What I want to say here is really complicated, but I will give it a try and if anyone has any questions they can either read my book or ask me directly. The Tower of Babel and the Great Pyramid have something that they both share in common. One being the Hebrew language. The Tower of Babel incorporated the Hebrew letter "Pey" which is essentially a backwards letter G (it can also been seen in the ziggurat form). The Hebrew letter Pey literally means “mouth”. This can be substantiated for since the Tower of Babel spoke one language which was later confused by G-d for a specific reason. There is power in the Hebrew language which man sought to achieve over all humankind (simply because it is a divine language which I give strong evidence for in my book). G-d was not about to let this happen, so he came down and confused the language (since it was being abused). The Hebrew letter Pey means mouth in which the Tower was to broadcast a specific frequency throughout the entire Earth to do whatever it was that they wanted. This meant having power over nature and the elements. Now skip on over to the Great Pyramid. This was also found by me to have the Hebrew letter Ayin employed within it. Ayin literally means “eye” (as in seeing - G-d watching and looking over us). This Ayin has a frequency sound that heals and reconstructs matter back into its proper form. That is why the Great Pyramid was built at the center of land mass so that it could generate this life bearing frequency throughout all the land mass of the Earth. BTW amazingly these things in which I am talking about can be verified in the star constellations that the Great pyramid points to. I cant post any pictures yet, but they are in my book in amazing illustrations.

Have you ever heard of such things?

I read another posting by Meyer on Atlantis rising although I cant find it at the moment. It explained how the chambers and tunnels within the Pyramid form the letter Ayin if you look at it sideways.

Can’t wait to see the illustrations in the book. My book is coming soon.

Richard Amiel McGough
07-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I have not read the book yet.

Judging by what I have read on the Internet so far I can spot three things that catch my interest that I have not seen or read elsewhere.

1) The Hebrew letter Ayin can be found inside the Great Pyramid at Giza.

2) The Hebrew letter Pey being associated with the Tower of Babel.

3) Many political insights that Meyer has mentioned on the Atlantis rising forum that connects the dots to scripture. I find her writings most intriguing.

There is this link that caught my attention. http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000665;p=1#0000 36

This is it.

Have you ever heard of such things?

I read another posting by Meyer on Atlantis rising although I cant find it at the moment. It explained how the chambers and tunnels within the Pyramid form the letter Ayin if you look at it sideways.

Can’t wait to see the illustrations in the book. My book is coming soon.
Hi Otto,

Thanks for the info. I don't recall Anita talking about any of the three points you mention here on the forum. They are new to me and were not part of the controversy about the origin of the "primordial form" she used to generate the Hebrew letters (which was originally developed more than ten years ago by Stan Tenen).

Now as for your three points. I can see why you might find them interesting, but I don't see them as "her work" - they are merely observations of associations. They may be original, they may not. It's no great feat to see the letter Ayin in the layout of the chambers in the Great Pyramid, and the association between Peh and the Tower of Babel is not original with her. It is ancient. It is a standard teaching of the Tarot. The letter Peh is associated with the card called the Tower. Here is a quote which contains info written by Arthur Edward Waite nearly one hundred years ago in 1911 (link (http://tarotjourney.net/tarot-cards/major-arcana/16-the-tower/)):
Number: 16
Card Title: The Tower
Esoteric Title: Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty
Astrological Atttribution: Mars
Elemental Attribution: Fire (hot, dry)
Dates & Timing: 2 years
Hebrew Letter: Peh Mouth Iron

The Tower struck by Lightning. Its alternative titles are: Castle of Plutus, God's House and the Tower of Babel. In the last case, the figures falling therefrom are held to be Nimrod and his minister.
The association between the Tower of Babel and the Letter Peh has been around for hundreds of years. Did Anita share this information with you, or did she present it as if it were her own discovery?

Anyone can make associations between things. They may be valid, or they may be meaningless and random. Merely making associations and grand assertions is not the same as a real discovery. For example, what reality is there in Anita's assertion that the Great Pyramid was placed where it is so it could "could generate this life bearing frequency" of the Letter Ayin??? Can she prove that true? Of course not! It's just empty blather. Why should anyone believe her?

Otto Flores
11-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Ok I have read the book and am back to report on it. You haven’t even come close to the half of it Mr. Richard.

The book was great, it gets a standing ovation from me. :thumb:

It contains some of the most valuable undisclosed knowledge I have ever read. I have not read anything to the likes of it before.

This is unquestionably new knowledge that has been brought to the forefront of both science and religion. I cannot believe that Anita was able to make all these connections. She is clever in a genius way. The capacity to hold so many perspectives, investigate them, tie them together, and explain them, is rare. I don't say that lightly. I really mean it.

This is a book that you can reread over and over and use for serious study. I cant say enough about it except that I highly recommended this book.
I am lending it to my pastor to read.

Richard Amiel McGough
11-20-2010, 04:03 PM
It contains some of the most valuable undisclosed knowledge I have ever read. I have not read anything to the likes of it before.

Hey there Otto,

It looks like it is time for Round Two. The last time you made this claim, I asked if you could "present three things in her work that you have not come across elsewhere on the net." You complied, and then I showed how those examples failed.

So now that you have begun reading her book and are making fresh claims, let's do it again. Please provide me with three examples of "the most valuable undisclosed knowledge" that you have found in her book. It should be interesting!

All the best,

Richard