PDA

View Full Version : Bible Wheel

Dr. George
04-14-2010, 04:33 PM
This is a test.

Is this a "better" way to validate the Word of God?
Is there a logic model for exploring the Bible Wheel?
What categories are open to discussion.

Newbe,

George
:signthankspin:

Richard Amiel McGough
04-14-2010, 05:18 PM
This is a test.

Newbe,

George
Hi George,

Welcome to our forum!

:welcome:

All categories are open for discussion. I am very interested in any and all comments or questions you might have.

The Bible Wheel certainly is an excellent way to "validate" the Word of God, but it is much more than that because it shows how the books connect with each other and leads to much insight into the meaning of the Word.

As for a "logical model" - the basic idea is that the books on each Spoke show relations to each other and the meaning of the corresponding Hebrew letter. The meanings of the letters have been established by God in the Alphabetic Passages like Psalm 119, the first four chapters of Lamentations, the final 22 verses of Proverbs 31, and so forth. You can get a basic overview in my article called What is the Bible Wheel? (http://www.biblewheel.com/intro/intro.asp) which also has links to the first few chapters of the Bible Wheel book.

I very much look forward to your questions and comments.

All the best,

Richard

Rose
04-14-2010, 06:41 PM
This is a test.

Newbe,

George

Hi Dr.George,

Welcome to our Forum....:welcome: The wonderful thing about the Bible Wheel is the never ending treasures that it helps us to discover. The more people there are looking at it the more of God's Word is revealed, and that benefits us all....so start diggin' and discussin'...:winking0071:

Rose