PDA

View Full Version : Free book to Forum Friends

joel
03-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Having recently finished a book on Romans 1-8, I offer a free copy to any one who may have an interest. If you would send me a private email showing your mailing address, I would be happy to send a copy to you free of charge.

Disclaimer; this is not a solicitation of any manner.....you will not receive anything but the book, Chasing Truth, which I wrote under my pen name, Joel Zao. The book may be ordered from Amazon.com if you prefer to pay for it.

Joel

Richard, I you object to this post, please advise and remove it at your discretion.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Having recently finished a book on Romans 1-8, I offer a free copy to any one who may have an interest. If you would send me a private email showing your mailing address, I would be happy to send a copy to you free of charge.

Disclaimer; this is not a solicitation of any manner.....you will not receive anything but the book, Chasing Truth, which I wrote under my pen name, Joel Zao. The book may be ordered from Amazon.com if you prefer to pay for it.

Joel

Richard, I you object to this post, please advise and remove it at your discretion.
No objection at all Joel!

I am very glad that you are sharing your research.

Many blessings my friend,

Richard

joel
03-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Thank you, Richard, for your graciousness.

I mailed a copy to you today........sent it parcel post.....so....maybe 7 - 10 days.

Joel

By the way, the leading of the Lord (so I believe), is to send out, or hand deliver 222 copies as seed to be planted.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Thank you, Richard, for your graciousness.

I mailed a copy to you today........sent it parcel post.....so....maybe 7 - 10 days.

Joel

By the way, the leading of the Lord (so I believe), is to send out, or hand deliver 222 copies as seed to be planted.
Great! I look forward to receiving it.

And that's an excellent number for speaking of God's Word. It is the value of "His words" in this salient verse (Proverbs 30:6 (http://biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?bnum=20&cnum=30&vnum=6&getverse=Go)):

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
We have the identity:

דבריו (Davarayv, His Words) = 222
And this association is strongly reiterated in the meaning of the Number 2 itself, since it is the Number of the Second Person of the Godhead whose name is The Word of God. Furthermore, it is all wrapped up with the meaning of the Second Letter Bet (http://biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Bet_House.asp), which is the first letter of the KeyWord Ben (Son) another title of the Second Person. I could write a whole book on all the connected ideas between the Word, the Number 2, the Nature of God and the meaning of the Second letter.

I pray this is a sign that the distribution of your book will bring a great blessing to those who read it:

ברך (Barak, To Bless) = 222
All the best my friend,

Richard

Karen
05-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Hi Joel,

New to this forum and would like to have a copy of your book. I'm a poor little frog stuck on a lily pad and not sure how to send you a private message.

Help!!!

A sister,

Karen