PDA

View Full Version : Spoke 4 -- Revelation 4, KeyLink

Rose
11-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Here's a cool KeyLink between Ezekiel which resides on Spoke 4, and the 4th chapter of Revelation.

Ezek.10:12 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had.

Rev. 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

The four Cherubim of Ezekiel are one with the Wheels which are full of eyes, whereas the bodies of the four Cherubim in Revelation are full of eyes within. This seems to reveal two aspects of the Cherubim, first as two separate yet one identity in Ezekiel, and in Revelation one identity showing both aspects of Ezekiel's two.

Rose

Victor
11-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Very good!

Add the following additional verses:

Ezekiel 1:18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

Revelation 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
Roundness is associated to the visions in Ezekiel and Revelation, and this links to the form of the structure of the Bible.

The phrase "full of eyes" only appears in the four verses above.

Rose
11-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Continuing on with the Spoke 4 <--> Rev. 4 connections, we see an identical description of the Throne of God occurring uniquely in both Ezekiel on Spoke 4, and Revelation in chapter 4.

Ezek.1:26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.....28) As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Ezek. 10:1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

Rev. 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Reading chapter 4 of Revelation is like reading a condensed version of Ezekiel!

Rose

Victor
11-03-2009, 03:49 AM
There's more information in the article Revelation 4 - Dalet: The Door of Heaven, The Throne of God, Four Creatures (http://www.biblewheel.com/InnerWheels/Revelation/Rev04.asp) .