PDA

View Full Version : Free Bible Wheel eBook

Richard Amiel McGough
09-14-2009, 03:18 PM
I have made the eBook free again, as it was originally.

Download it, share it with your friends, spam all the contacts in your address book ... :p

Victor
09-15-2009, 03:17 PM
http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/../book/bookcover2_thumb.jpg (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/../book/about.asp)

The eBook is a 7.3MB PDF document. It is identical to the Bible Wheel book (all 412 pages) except for the resolution of the graphics which are somewhat reduced to make the file as small as possible. Check for yourself the overwhelming proof that the Bible is truly a Single Book - the very Word of God!

Download eBook (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/../book/BibleWheel_Book_web.pdf)

amth
09-20-2009, 02:57 PM
We become it free and we give it free this is right way i believe Richard thank you and I would from The God of Abraham that He bless you.

Richard Amiel McGough
09-20-2009, 04:16 PM
We become it free and we give it free this is right way i believe Richard thank you and I would from The God of Abraham that He bless you.
Thank you for your blessing amth!

I agree it is good to give away the knowledge of the glory of God's Word. But I can not say that I received it for for free. It cost me ten years of study and two years in which I dedicated myself full-time to its production. Of course, it was a great privilege to be given such knowledge and a true joy to study God's Word and my only purpose is to share it with others, so giving away the eBook made sense to me.

God's blessing be upon you,

Richard

I pray you

amth
09-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Maybe you have right i am sorry than i sai so Wait the reward from your work from God ;)

Richard Amiel McGough
09-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Maybe you have right i am sorry than i sai so Wait the reward from your work from God ;)
No worries my friend - I have received more reward than ever deserved in the knowledge of Jesus my Lord.

:pray:

HisHelpingHandmaiden
10-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Richard,

Your revelation of the Bible Wheel has TOTALLY deepen my faith and I've only gotten to Chapter 5 so far! Confession: I did skip to the end.

And yes, I've been passing it alone to any and everyone and the Lord opens the doors. I can say for a fact that the book in Pakistan now too as I shared with a dear friend and sister in Christ.

The Bible Wheel is making a difference in North Alabama!

May the Lord bless you you all the more and more!

HisHelpingHandmaiden
Laurie

Richard Amiel McGough
10-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Richard,

Your revelation of the Bible Wheel has TOTALLY deepen my faith and I've only gotten to Chapter 5 so far! Confession: I did skip to the end.

And yes, I've been passing it alone to any and everyone and the Lord opens the doors. I can say for a fact that the book in Pakistan now too as I shared with a dear friend and sister in Christ.

The Bible Wheel is making a difference in North Alabama!

May the Lord bless you you all the more and more!

HisHelpingHandmaiden
Laurie
Hi Laurie!

Welcome to our forum!

:welcome:

You comment makes me wanna dance!

:talk008:

I thank God you have been blessed with this revelation of the glory of God's Word. Don't hesitate to write with any questions! I hope you have time to share your own thoughts and insights with us here.

Many blessings in Christ,

Richard

bc3n1
10-06-2009, 08:45 AM
I will add my comment along with Laurie's. I am her mother and we have been so blessed with the Wheel. Thank you and many blessings from our Lord. Laurie and I are very excited about this journey through the Word that is opening up before our eyes! Praise God! We are passing it on to all that will receive. Our prayers are with you as you are obedient to the vision.

Blessings,
bobbie

Rose
10-06-2009, 10:06 AM
I will add my comment along with Laurie's. I am her mother and we have been so blessed with the Wheel. Thank you and many blessings from our Lord. Laurie and I are very excited about this journey through the Word that is opening up before our eyes! Praise God! We are passing it on to all that will receive. Our prayers are with you as you are obedient to the vision.

Blessings,
bobbie

Hi Bobbie, welcome to our Forum....:welcome:

I am Richards wife, Rose. Thank you so much for sharing with us how the Bible Wheel book has opened your eyes to the wonderful treasures contained in the Word of God. :signthankspin:
We look forward to many fruitful discussions with you, and your daughter Laurie.

Many blessings to both of you.

Rose