PDA

View Full Version : Christian girl runs away from home.

The Mighty Sword
09-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Ohio Girl Flees to floria after her muslim family threatens to kill her,

With all the honor killings being committed routinely it makes one take notice when it comes to the heart land. Well, not yet but an Ohio girl flees to Florida to escape. If this girl is returned there will be needed checkups to make sure that it doesn’t happen in this case. ORLANDO, Fla. — An Ohio girl ran away to Orlando because she said her family threatened to kill her for converting to Christianity. Rifqa Bary, 17, said she was threatened by her family because she converted from Islam to Christianity.
“What did your father say to you?” reporter Mary Nguyen asked. “He said he would kill me!” replied Bary.

link:via Girl Says Family Wants To Kill Her For Being Christian – News Story – WFTV Orlando.

What would you do???

CWH
09-08-2009, 06:42 AM
Hi,

That perhaps is what the Lord said. Christianity will bring about some social and family issues. Wars were being fought between Christianity and other religions. Colonization of the Americas and some other regions in the world forced the locals to embrace Christianity.

Matthew 10:34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn
" 'a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her motherinlaw—
36a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'[a]

37"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; 38and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Many Blessings to you.