|[GR] >Full Text Hebrew/Greek Bible Gematria Database|
|Verse||Psalms Chapter 91||Gematria|
|Psa 91:1 ||He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.||2122|
|Psa 91:2 ||I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.||1045|
|Psa 91:3 ||Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.||1409|
|Psa 91:4 ||He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.||3075|
|Psa 91:5 ||Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;||1249|
|Psa 91:6 ||Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.||1240|
|Psa 91:7 ||A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.||1175|
|Psa 91:8 ||Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.||2885|
|Psa 91:9 ||Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;||1672|
|Psa 91:10 ||There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.||1353|
|Psa 91:11 ||For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.||1194|
|Psa 91:12 ||They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.||1558|
|Psa 91:13 ||Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.||3124|
|Psa 91:14 ||Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.||1368|
|Psa 91:15 ||He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.||1187|
|Psa 91:16 ||With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.||1732|
|Search by Words (Help)
||Verse Order #
- Verse Selection: Enter the Book, Chapter, and Verse numbers in the 'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields, and click 'Go'. When browsing the NT, you can
choose between the Scrivener's Textus Receptus (1894) or the Nestle-Aland textform. The text of the King James version is displayed in the
upper left section, with the data from
Strong's Concordance below it on the left, and the verse in the original Hebrew or Greek below on the right.
This search allows you to use an asterix (*) as a wildcard in the Book Number field. The software then will
return all verses that match the specified Chapter and Verse numbers. For example, entering *, 3, 16 in the
'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields will return all verses numbered '3:16.' Click here to see how it works.
- Strong's Defintions: Every Strong's Number is a hyperlink that will pop up a window
to display the full definition from Strong's Concordance. You don't need to close the pop-up windows. The
code will close them for you when you click on anything else.
- Search By Strong's Numbers: Clicking the search icon ( ) beside
any Strong's Number will return all verses that contain that number. You can also search for any
Strong's Number by entering it in the 'Search By Strong's Number' box at the bottom data display. Enter only
the number with no leading zeros, choose the language, and click 'Go.'
- Search By Verse Order Number: This search will return a verse according to its ordinal position in the Bible.
Thus, searching for verse 1 will display Genesis 1:1 on the 'Verse Analysis' page.
Searching for Verse Number 31102 will return Revelation 22:21.
- Search By Gematria: The gematria (numerical value) of each word in the Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible
has been stored in the database. These values are displayed in the 'Value' column in both
the Original Text and Strong's Numbers tables. Clicking on these numbers will return the following:
- All the words in the Bible that sum to specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink to to the corresponding Strong's Number and a link to
the first verse in which the exact form of that word is found.
- All the verses in the Bible that sum to the specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink that will display the verse in the
'Verse Analysis' page.
- A link to the corresponding article (if one exists) in the Gematria Reference that has been published on this site since 2001.
- The prime factorization of the specified number.
- A 'Comments' section that I will fill up as I find time.
- The Inc(lude)Checkboxes: These boxes allow you to include or exclude a word from the 'Total' sum displayed at the top
of the 'Original Text' table. The checkbox beside the total at the top toggles all the buttons on and off, so you don't
have to select them individually. The Total is a hyperlink that will exectute the 'Search By Gematria' function.
- Qere/Kethiv Radio Buttons: These buttons toggle between the Qere and Kethiv textual variations found in the
Hebrew text. They only appear when needed.
Please send your comments, questions, suggests, and reports of any bugs or typos to Richard@BibleWheel.com.
Questions? Comments? Join the discussion on the Bible Wheel Forum!
|Copyright © 2018 Richard Amiel McGough All Rights Reserved