|[GR] >Full Text Hebrew/Greek Bible Gematria Database|
The Number 2224
Factors: 2224 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 139
||All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 2224|
|τυφωθεις||earchLinkG5187'> G5187 tuphoo / be||1Ti 3:6|
|Record Count: 1 = 0 [Hb] + 1 [Gr]|
|All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 2224|
|And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.||Gen 1:15|
|Duke Korah, duke Gatam, and duke Amalek: these are the dukes that came of Eliphaz in the land of Edom; these were the sons of Adah.||Gen 36:16|
|Hereby ye shall be proved: By the life of Pharaoh ye shall not go forth hence, except your youngest brother come hither.||Gen 42:15|
|And in the candlestick shall be four bowls made like unto almonds, with their knops and their flowers.||Exo 25:34|
|And in the candlestick were four bowls made like almonds, his knops, and his flowers:||Exo 37:20|
|And Nibshan, and the city of Salt, and Engedi; six cities with their villages.||Jos 15:62|
|And the ark of the LORD was in the country of the Philistines seven months.||1Sa 6:1|
|So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.||2Sa 16:22|
|They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.||Psa 104:11|
|And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.||Psa 104:15|
|That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.||Psa 144:14|
|But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.||Isa 64:6|
|Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.||Isa 66:9|
|Search by Words (Help)
||Verse Order #
- Verse Selection: Enter the Book, Chapter, and Verse numbers in the 'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields, and click 'Go'. When browsing the NT, you can
choose between the Scrivener's Textus Receptus (1894) or the Nestle-Aland textform. The text of the King James version is displayed in the
upper left section, with the data from
Strong's Concordance below it on the left, and the verse in the original Hebrew or Greek below on the right.
This search allows you to use an asterix (*) as a wildcard in the Book Number field. The software then will
return all verses that match the specified Chapter and Verse numbers. For example, entering *, 3, 16 in the
'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields will return all verses numbered '3:16.' Click here to see how it works.
- Strong's Defintions: Every Strong's Number is a hyperlink that will pop up a window
to display the full definition from Strong's Concordance. You don't need to close the pop-up windows. The
code will close them for you when you click on anything else.
- Search By Strong's Numbers: Clicking the search icon ( ) beside
any Strong's Number will return all verses that contain that number. You can also search for any
Strong's Number by entering it in the 'Search By Strong's Number' box at the bottom data display. Enter only
the number with no leading zeros, choose the language, and click 'Go.'
- Search By Verse Order Number: This search will return a verse according to its ordinal position in the Bible.
Thus, searching for verse 1 will display Genesis 1:1 on the 'Verse Analysis' page.
Searching for Verse Number 31102 will return Revelation 22:21.
- Search By Gematria: The gematria (numerical value) of each word in the Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible
has been stored in the database. These values are displayed in the 'Value' column in both
the Original Text and Strong's Numbers tables. Clicking on these numbers will return the following:
- All the words in the Bible that sum to specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink to to the corresponding Strong's Number and a link to
the first verse in which the exact form of that word is found.
- All the verses in the Bible that sum to the specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink that will display the verse in the
'Verse Analysis' page.
- A link to the corresponding article (if one exists) in the Gematria Reference that has been published on this site since 2001.
- The prime factorization of the specified number.
- A 'Comments' section that I will fill up as I find time.
- The Inc(lude)Checkboxes: These boxes allow you to include or exclude a word from the 'Total' sum displayed at the top
of the 'Original Text' table. The checkbox beside the total at the top toggles all the buttons on and off, so you don't
have to select them individually. The Total is a hyperlink that will exectute the 'Search By Gematria' function.
- Qere/Kethiv Radio Buttons: These buttons toggle between the Qere and Kethiv textual variations found in the
Hebrew text. They only appear when needed.
Please send your comments, questions, suggests, and reports of any bugs or typos to Richard@BibleWheel.com.
Questions? Comments? Join the discussion on the Bible Wheel Forum!
|Copyright © 2018 Richard Amiel McGough All Rights Reserved