|[GR] >Full Text Hebrew/Greek Bible Gematria Database|
The Number 2170
Factors: 2170 = 2 x 5 x 7 x 31
||All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 2170|
|ψιχιων|| G5589 psichion / crumb||Mat 15:27|
|συντετριμμενους|| G4937 suntribo / bruise||Luk 4:18|
|πεφυσιωμενοι|| G5448 phusioo / puff||1Co 5:2|
|γνωσθητω|| G1097 ginosko / know||Phi 4:5|
|Record Count: 4 = 0 [Hb] + 4 [Gr]|
|All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 2170|
|Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.||Deu 28:19|
|I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:||Deu 32:26|
|And Goshen, and Holon, and Giloh; eleven cities with their villages:||Jos 15:51|
|And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.||Jdg 2:13|
|So Amasa went to assemble the men of Judah: but he tarried longer than the set time which he had appointed him.||2Sa 20:5|
|For he was wiser than all men; than Ethan the Ezrahite, and Heman, and Chalcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol: and his fame was in all nations round about.||1Ki 4:31|
|And the LORD was with him; and he prospered whithersoever he went forth: and he rebelled against the king of Assyria, and served him not.||2Ki 18:7|
|Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the LORD, because he cometh to judge the earth.||1Ch 16:33|
|What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him? and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him?||Job 7:17|
|Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me.||Job 30:11|
|And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.||Psa 107:7|
|Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.||Sol 4:16|
|And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.||Dan 5:25|
|Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.||Joe 2:8|
|Search by Words (Help)
||Verse Order #
- Verse Selection: Enter the Book, Chapter, and Verse numbers in the 'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields, and click 'Go'. When browsing the NT, you can
choose between the Scrivener's Textus Receptus (1894) or the Nestle-Aland textform. The text of the King James version is displayed in the
upper left section, with the data from
Strong's Concordance below it on the left, and the verse in the original Hebrew or Greek below on the right.
This search allows you to use an asterix (*) as a wildcard in the Book Number field. The software then will
return all verses that match the specified Chapter and Verse numbers. For example, entering *, 3, 16 in the
'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields will return all verses numbered '3:16.' Click here to see how it works.
- Strong's Defintions: Every Strong's Number is a hyperlink that will pop up a window
to display the full definition from Strong's Concordance. You don't need to close the pop-up windows. The
code will close them for you when you click on anything else.
- Search By Strong's Numbers: Clicking the search icon ( ) beside
any Strong's Number will return all verses that contain that number. You can also search for any
Strong's Number by entering it in the 'Search By Strong's Number' box at the bottom data display. Enter only
the number with no leading zeros, choose the language, and click 'Go.'
- Search By Verse Order Number: This search will return a verse according to its ordinal position in the Bible.
Thus, searching for verse 1 will display Genesis 1:1 on the 'Verse Analysis' page.
Searching for Verse Number 31102 will return Revelation 22:21.
- Search By Gematria: The gematria (numerical value) of each word in the Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible
has been stored in the database. These values are displayed in the 'Value' column in both
the Original Text and Strong's Numbers tables. Clicking on these numbers will return the following:
- All the words in the Bible that sum to specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink to to the corresponding Strong's Number and a link to
the first verse in which the exact form of that word is found.
- All the verses in the Bible that sum to the specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink that will display the verse in the
'Verse Analysis' page.
- A link to the corresponding article (if one exists) in the Gematria Reference that has been published on this site since 2001.
- The prime factorization of the specified number.
- A 'Comments' section that I will fill up as I find time.
- The Inc(lude)Checkboxes: These boxes allow you to include or exclude a word from the 'Total' sum displayed at the top
of the 'Original Text' table. The checkbox beside the total at the top toggles all the buttons on and off, so you don't
have to select them individually. The Total is a hyperlink that will exectute the 'Search By Gematria' function.
- Qere/Kethiv Radio Buttons: These buttons toggle between the Qere and Kethiv textual variations found in the
Hebrew text. They only appear when needed.
Please send your comments, questions, suggests, and reports of any bugs or typos to Richard@BibleWheel.com.
Questions? Comments? Join the discussion on the Bible Wheel Forum!
|Copyright © 2019 Richard Amiel McGough All Rights Reserved