Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Hey there Raphael,

Thanks for all the info, but it seems a little jumbled.

Could you state your thesis in a few sentences that communicate coherent ideas? That would really help.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Raphael,

Thanks for all the info, but it seems a little jumbled.

Could you state your thesis in a few sentences that communicate coherent ideas? That would really help.

Richard
    bottom line is, and I have underlined it too.

the Lord = God = YHVH = tetragrammaton = swastika*

* it can easily be shown that the swastika was the first symbol used to encapsulate the powers and domain of NATURE.

Pictures I am told are worth thousands of words.
    So again take a look at these images. Is there a similarity between the modern state of the art 'light mills' and the Jaina Cross with its deeper meanings regarding the creation of life itself?

The NAZI swastika as designed is the ultimate 'meme', yet another chapter in my book.
    It captured in its design primal instincts based on the colors Black White Red.

Macrocosmic world - AS ABOVE = swirling twirling swastika galaxies Milky Way has been described as a 5-arm swastika*
    (swastikas are not just confined to the 4-arm variety...triskele proves that.
    ...the number of arms determines the angles between the arms.

Microcosmic world - SO BELOW we have seen the NANO NANO world applications of the swastika which has been blessed with DIVINE 'G'eometry.

Again compare the image of the NANO Light Mill (a recent AHA by science) to the description of the Jaina Cross?
    These images are taken out of Thomas Wilson's book on the Swastika in the late 1800s.

I guess what I am trying to say Richard is if you want to visit your inner NATURE, do not be surprised to find a swirly twirly swastika loitering about.

two facts linking EAST to WEST

In the EAST we find the Buddha has a swastika emblazoned over his heART.
    In the WEST - QaBaLaH we find KETHER is esoterically associated with the MiNd, the CrOWN, Metatron, and the swastika.

So what would the common denominator be between the two hemispheres East and West, what symbol could we use as mediator, already hinted at by religions around the world.

East + West = heART + MiNd (numerator)

S * w * a* S * t * i * K * A*
    (denominator)

image on left is taken out of a physics magazine
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/...arnesses-light

I LOVE how the light hitting the
    golden swastika casts
    an aleph shadow!

The common denominator appears to be the swastika.
    Maybe if we put the best of EAST and WEST together we might find ONE whole person?

Lets revisit my opening statement.

And on CARD X of the Tarot we find a reference to the tetragrammaton - YHVH, you can see the 4 letters positioned at the inter-cardinal directions.

There are also 2 significant numerical codes on this card.
    One code is obvious and I have highlighted it for you in blue, I have been aware of this code for quite some time.

11 8 2 5

The other code is not so obvious, it requires great sleuthing, or chancing upon it like I did.
    I will tell you the 4 code numbers and where/how they have been veiled.

1 3 7 6

The 4 mystery code numbers are associated with each of the 4 Evangelists.

i.e.
    1 - Matthew - 11
    3 - John - 8
    7 - Mark - 5
    6 - Luke - 2

When I chanced upon it, I got my reward, the AHA! accompanying the truth chills that help cure your ills.

Then when I found out that 1376 was the Mesopotamian code and 1379 was the Mesoamerican code, the polarity flip between the 6 and 9 made sense.

Though I recently found a Coptic Magical Text reference that claims the calculations for the Father, the Son, the Spirit = 713 x 9
    http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/04/02...ext-slideshow/

namaste

RaphaEL
    Last edited by Raphael; 04-04-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post

* it can easily be shown that the swastika was the first symbol used to encapsulate the powers and domain of NATURE.
    I used to have a profound appreciation of the fact that the Tetragrammaton YHVH was based on the three forms of "to be" in Hebrew:

HYH = was
    HVH = is
    YHY = will be

But now when I read the Bible with open eyes, I see that Yahweh cannot be the true God since the Bible attributes all sorts of moral abominations and absurdities to him.

So what do you mean when you speak of "God" and "YHVH"? Are you a theist who believes there is a "guy-in-the-sky" style God who goes about "doing things" like any other bit player in the cosmic drama? I find theism to be entirely unbelievable. But I suppose there are other possibilities ... the word "YHVH" could represent some sort of "cosmic force" that was largely misrepresented in the Bible. But that idea has problems too.

Pictures I am told are worth thousands of words.
    So again take a look at these images. Is there a similarity between the modern state of the art 'light mills' and the Jaina Cross with its deeper meanings regarding the creation of life itself?
    Yes, but so what? The "light mills" are just like wind mills. I don't draw any cosmic significance from the shape of windmills.

The NAZI swastika as designed is the ultimate 'meme', yet another chapter in my book.
    It captured in its design primal instincts based on the colors Black White Red.
    Sure it's a powerful symbol, but I think you are overstating things when you say "ultimate."

Macrocosmic world - AS ABOVE = swirling twirling swastika galaxies Milky Way has been described as a 5-arm swastika*
    (swastikas are not just confined to the 4-arm variety...triskele proves that.
    ...the number of arms determines the angles between the arms.

Microcosmic world - SO BELOW we have seen the NANO NANO world applications of the swastika which has been blessed with DIVINE 'G'eometry.

Again compare the image of the NANO Light Mill (a recent AHA by science) to the description of the Jaina Cross?
    These images are taken out of Thomas Wilson's book on the Swastika in the late 1800s.
    Yes, I see the similarity also with a windmill or a kid's whirligig:

Name:  whirligig.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  138.4 KB

The fact that that simplest windmill is cruciform is just geometry. I don't see it as having any big implications. I don't understand why you focus so much on one form. It's like focusing only on the number 4. The real meaning comes from studying the relations between all the numbers, not just one.

I guess what I am trying to say Richard is if you want to visit your inner NATURE, do not be surprised to find a swirly twirly swastika loitering about.
    Now that makes a LOT of sense to me! I've have plenty of experience with "inner whirlings."

two facts linking EAST to WEST

In the EAST we find the Buddha has a swastika emblazoned over his heART.
    In the WEST - QaBaLaH we find KETHER is esoterically associated with the MiNd, the CrOWN, Metatron, and the swastika.

So what would the common denominator be between the two hemispheres East and West, what symbol could we use as mediator, already hinted at by religions around the world.

East + West = heART + MiNd (numerator)

S * w * a* S * t * i * K * A*
    (denominator)

image on left is taken out of a physics magazine
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/...arnesses-light

I LOVE how the light hitting the
    golden swastika casts
    an aleph shadow!

The common denominator appears to be the swastika.
    Maybe if we put the best of EAST and WEST together we might find ONE whole person?
    I can appreciate the symbolic convergence. But it's just part of a much bigger picture. There are 21 other letters you know!

Lets revisit my opening statement.

And on CARD X of the Tarot we find a reference to the tetragrammaton - YHVH, you can see the 4 letters positioned at the inter-cardinal directions.

There are also 2 significant numerical codes on this card.
    One code is obvious and I have highlighted it for you in blue, I have been aware of this code for quite some time.

11 8 2 5

The other code is not so obvious, it requires great sleuthing, or chancing upon it like I did.
    I will tell you the 4 code numbers and where/how they have been veiled.

1 3 7 6

The 4 mystery code numbers are associated with each of the 4 Evangelists.

i.e.
    1 - Matthew - 11
    3 - John - 8
    7 - Mark - 5
    6 - Luke - 2

When I chanced upon it, I got my reward, the AHA! accompanying the truth chills that help cure your ills.

Then when I found out that 1376 was the Mesopotamian code and 1379 was the Mesoamerican code, the polarity flip between the 6 and 9 made sense.

Though I recently found a Coptic Magical Text reference that claims the calculations for the Father, the Son, the Spirit = 713 x 9
    http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/04/02...ext-slideshow/

namaste

RaphaEL
    I don't follow the logic of these codes. I understand where you got the sequence 11 8 2 5 but I know what significance you think it has. Are you concatenating them to make 11825? And I don't agree with your association of the particular gospels with the cherubim. I think they should be Matt (Lion), Mark (Bull), Luke (Man), John (Eagle). And I don't know what you mean when you talk about 1376 being "the Mesopotamian code."

Great chatting,

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I used to have a profound appreciation of the fact that the Tetragrammaton YHVH was based on the three forms of "to be" in Hebrew:

HYH = was
    HVH = is
    YHY = will be

But now when I read the Bible with open eyes, I see that Yahweh cannot be the true God since the Bible attributes all sorts of moral abominations and absurdities to him.
    Is that why they replaced YHVH with 'the Lord' 'the Eternal' etc.?
    Why was YHVH removed/stricken from many modern bIbLEs?
    That seems like quite the change to remove the name YHVH more than 6800 times from modern bIbLEs?

Keeping in mind, remembering the following formula:

god = yhvh = tetragrammaton = swastika

PLUS we can't forget all those libraries, scrolls, and books that have been burned over history and in the HIS-story making....

This alphabetical list includes the most—and least—frequently occurring names found in the Hebrew Bible or in major English translations such as the King James Version (KJV) and the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV).

The four most popular one-word names are Yahweh (6,800 times); Elohim (2,600 times); Adonai (439 times); and El (238 times). I recommend reading these entries first, as most other names of God are derived from them.

YHWH
    The most common name for the Hebrew God (used more than 6,800 times in the Bible) is typically concealed from the modern reader; virtually all standard translations render YHWH as 'the Lord” (often printed Lord) or 'the Eternal.'

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/154.htm
    So what do you mean when you speak of "God" and "YHVH"? Are you a theist who believes there is a "guy-in-the-sky" style God who goes about "doing things" like any other bit player in the cosmic drama?
    I find theism to be entirely unbelievable.
    relax I am not a theist.
    I told you what motivates me.
    Seeking out the TRUTH
    That is why I will entertain both your ideas and Marko Rodins at the same time.
    Who am I to judge who is right and wrong.
    I can take ANY issue, place experts with PhDuhs around the table, and watch them disagree. Creationism vs Evolution is the best example. All those scholars who can't agree?
    I look for the patterns, the BS most folks want to discuss is BS.

But I suppose there are other possibilities ... the word "YHVH" could represent some sort of "cosmic force" that was largely misrepresented in the Bible. But that idea has problems too.
    Like what?
    Do what I did to get a head start.
    I made an association between the 4 forces of physics and the 4 weapons of ritual magic on the table of the magician Tarot CARD 1 or 2 according to you.
    Then the next thing you know YHVH = 4 letters = 4 forces?

You have your methods, and I have mine.
    My methods seem to put more people in pursuit of the same patterns on the same page.
    I prefer to include not exclude if I can.

Yes, but so what? The "light mills" are just like wind mills. I don't draw any cosmic significance from the shape of windmills.
    That is because you have not done the work I have in this regard.
    I have proof windmills are cosmically significant.
    IF you don't read this blog I offer, not much I can do.
    http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/23...astikas-seeds/
    Not much more to say really.

Who ever built the Great Pyramid would disagree with you as these images suggest.
    first image is the base of the 8-sided GP.
    You did know the GP is 8 sided?
    http://www.catchpenny.org/concave.html

Is there much difference in the design, between the base outlines for GP and making a whirlygig ...

Sure it's a powerful symbol, but I think you are overstating things when you say "ultimate."
    Tell that to the Dalai Lama the next time you have a chance to say hello.

I would disagree in so many ways, let me count the ways.
    First of all the swastika and maltese cross are a team.
    Because the two opposing swastikas (cw and ccw) placed over each other BALANCE each other out and make one maltese cross.

1 CW swastika + 1 CCW swastika = 1 maltese cross

If you can find a better symbol to represent the following let me know.
    SPACE, asymmetrical TIME, and MOTION?

Well?
    The new age Merka-BAA maybe?

The swastika was also a STELLAR, LUNAR, and SOLAR symbol and you and me know it is now offering us its NANO advantages too.

I have been researching the swastika for 7 years.
    Respect that please.
    I came to the same conclusions Frank C. Higgins did who wrote quite a few books.
    He was a journalist and a Freemason.
    I have two of them published 7 years apart.
    The second one published in 1923 ENDS, the final paragraph, his summation can be found here.
    Go to page 463.
    http://books.google.ca/books?id=94oM...eology&f=false

The fact that that simplest windmill is cruciform is just geometry. I don't see it as having any big implications.
    The fact our DNA replicates using geometry suggests what?
    The fact Plato would not let you into his academy because you dis geometry suggests what?
    The fact our right brain speaks the language of geometry suggests what?
    The fact Carl Jung summed up his life's work with praise for the mandala and its geometry to help with 'individuation' and the AHA process suggests what?

The fact I suspect you have not made the link between phosphenes and geometry and symbols and names for god suggests I should share my reading list with you.

I don't understand why you focus so much on one form. It's like focusing only on the number 4. The real meaning comes from studying the relations between all the numbers, not just one.
    That is what I do, I compare.
    ....and I keep coming back to the swastika because it is the origin of the species.

Here is a challenge Richard.
    Name another symbol that has been around for 12,000+ years that we use still today to describe CW and CCW movements.
    Of course the spiral is the kissing cousin of the swastika....

Can you name any other symbols that we use to define the direction of TIME too?
    Can you name another symbol that we would place over the Buddha's heart or associate with the Crown KETHER?

The fact mainstream idiocy has tried to portray this as only a solar symbol is a joke.
    The oldest most revered symbol has been marginalized into being a symbol associated with a madman.
    12000 years of good luck negated because a bunch of Judeao Christians learned how to do the goose-step? ROFL

I can appreciate the symbolic convergence. But it's just part of a much bigger picture. There are 21 other letters you know!
    Yes I will leave that work up to Stan the Man Tenen.
    But like I showed, the SWASTIKA casts an aleph shadow.

I don't follow the logic of these codes. I understand where you got the sequence 11 8 2 5 but I know what significance you think it has. Are you concatenating them to make 11825?
    Actually I am glad you brought that up.
    Because 'Jesus' is probably connected to the precession of the equinox cycle which takes about 25,920 years, A MAJOR cycle that repeats, would it be a surprise to find a connection between Jesus, Precession and those numbers 118 25?

What does Matthew 1:18-25 discuss?

Bingo!

And I don't agree with your association of the particular gospels with the cherubim. I think they should be Matt (Lion), Mark (Bull), Luke (Man), John (Eagle).
    You are in the minority.
    I have placed you on a chart that I have been compiling.

Only you, Chuck Missler, and an astrologer named John Hazelrigg, agree with that specific arrangement that you offered, though I am sure there are others.
    As an example you say Luke is Man.
    The following say Luke is the Ox >> Augustine, Irenaeus, Jerome, G.H. Mees, Vatican Dome, A. E. Waite, and most other Tarot authors.

MOST agree, it is almost unanimous that John is the EAGLE.

But remember the significance.
    3+1
    Who is the odd man out?
    Is it the man?

And I don't know what you mean when you talk about 1376 being "the Mesopotamian code."
    Not many people do.
    Whose calender starts 3761?

To convert to Julian Calendar dates, the only additional piece of information needed is the Julian Calendar date corresponding to at least one Jewish Calendar date. Specifically, the Julian Calendar date for Tishri 1, of the year 1 is October 7, 3761 B.C.E. (before the common era). This will be shown on the Jewish Calendar Converter as -3761.

The Gregorian Calendar date (corrected for the days lost when switching from the Julian calendar) is September 7, 3761 B.C.E.
    http://stevemorse.org/jcal/rules.htm
    Great chatting,

namaste

RaphaEL
    Last edited by Raphael; 04-05-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Bible Wheel Scroll/ Mayan Calender Wheel

Most folks probably knew this long before I did, I am always a little behind the curve, no pun intended! Is it me, or does the workings of the Bible Wheel Scroll look very much like the Mayan Calendar Wheel? To me the likenesses are fascinating!

Name:  mayaCalendarApp.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  91.4 KB

Name:  Scrollonscroll_640.gif
Views: 239
Size:  268.3 KB

I hope I attached these images correctly. I am not very computer savvy. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Manuela View Post
    Most folks probably knew this long before I did, I am always a little behind the curve, no pun intended! Is it me, or does the workings of the Bible Wheel Scroll look very much like the Mayan Calendar Wheel? To me the likenesses are fascinating!

Name:  mayaCalendarApp.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  91.4 KB

Name:  Scrollonscroll_640.gif
Views: 239
Size:  268.3 KB

I hope I attached these images correctly. I am not very computer savvy. :-)
    They worked! Good job.

Check out my blog site

Sorting it all out

Ive come to where i am in this process of revelation so please bare with me as I *TRY to explain how I've come to it. It's been a long one and has only recently come together in a fuller and more meaningful way. *Different things that have seemed separate "coincidences" I now see as having been meant to go together to help teach and show me what I need to learn, am still learning. I do believe it's spirit lead.*

I have been emersed in the Hebrew roots for about 14 years, mostly going about it alone though because I get discouraged by a lot of the "politics" and trappings (temptations) of organized/heirarchy religious institutions.

So I've been studying Torah, in the Hebrew, muddling my way through as best as I can finding all kinds of wonderful gems and having my eyes open and at the same time another thing is happening that I THINK is unrelated. I start waking in the morning at 4:44am. This first started when I was pregnant with my first son (Benjamin, his name "came to me" and becomes important also, did a complete study on Benjamin that first year as it was heavily impressed on me to do so,...now believe it's VERY relevant to NT prophecy). Anyway,...many years later within the last two years, I am waking at 4:44am with such frequency it's starting to scare me. It's beyond coincidence. A search on the net finds this is happening to a bunch of people, it's a phenomena...and NONE of them know why. Course the first thing *I* do is go to Torah! *It's obvious to me it's something about the 4's. Now, I'm obviously coming at this from another direction from you folks,..whether you believe me,..think my story is weird or what,...I'll just offer up my stuff to add to the mix and see what we come up with together. A lot of what I've come up with I've already seen here in some of the threads.*

Of course Ezekiel's vision comes to the 4-front. And I have more to say on that later. The other is the Hebrew word for "four" itself...as strong's lists it to mean to be "four legged" (and a 444 group I joined has made the association with ancient symbols like swastikas, etc) but I also think about "being at all fours" and references to "sheep" , and the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (latter, there is a switch to 2's at my dads death when gilgal is revealed to me,...and I THINK that about "standing upright"). To me, 444 would be the perfect # for the house of Israel cuz it equals 12....also think representing the vision of Ezekiel. (have a link I will post). Also, references to WAKING. Also Yahshua's many references to doors,..and the fact that 4 in Hebrew is a dalet,...a door.*

Now for the crazy part,..and I might get some resistance from some. But I'm telling you,..it didn't come from me,..it wasn't something *believed* in,..I still don't,...not the way the rest of the world believes and teaches it anyway. But I've since learned it's nothing new and that people in the early early church were killed as heretics for it. When my dad died something very amazing happened and my family was allowed to see something very unique,..I think on purpose,..and I was given revelation according to it,...and was awoken at 2:22am,...and it lead to the discovery in Torah of gigal. The circuit.*Whether it REALLY happened or we were just lead to believe it COULD have happened,..we THINK my dad was reincarnated into his great grandson (his own FOURTH generation,...which also gives another Torah scripture and gilgal more depth!) in an incredible series of events 3 days TO THE MINUTE of his death. Events that seemed very purposeful to show us something,..and LOTS of bizarre supernatural stuff in-between.

I know this seems mish mashed. I'm sorry. There's so much more. I've been bombarded putting it all together since my dad died in December. It's been amazing and overwhelming. But I believe something is happening,..an awakening. *And even though there are other 444's (many are called) so many are in a different wordly mindset that's it's really not safe to discuss Torah anymore,...so I'm so relieved to have found this group! Together sort through the clues. )*

As far as reincarnation goes,.. Just a few references...

Yahshua refers to John the Baptist as Elijah (Elijah cut off the heads of BL priests and John has his head cut off, a type of "circular karma")

But John denies being Elijah,...WE forget or may not be aware.

Yahshua teaching Nichodemus tells him he is a teacher of Torah and doesn't know of this ("born again" in water and spirit) (Yahshua is basically saying that teaching IS in Torah,..gilgal?)

Many words spoken to the disciples talk about how the spirit or comforter will teach them in time, some at the end times,..but he also warns about their deaths and not the be afraid. I suspect now that BOTH can be true based on this possible revelation. And this is how the "witnesses" (ayin:, to see, know, experience. Dalet: the door) will come to life after "3 1/2 days"

And as far as the "wheel" goes,..my study of Benjamin (especially in the Hebrew and the patterns in the Hebrew all through the books) lead to the book of Samuel in particular and my belief that it relates to it's prophetic relevance to the NT. The prophecy of Benjamin specifically and throughout all the prophets and what is forecast in Samuel (Samuel being a "shadow" of Yahshua),... I believe it is no accident that Paul was "Saul". It is also no mistake that Yahshua spoke of "the cup" (the cup placed in Benjamin's sack by Joseph). note in Samuel that Israel wanted a KING,..and YHWH gave them what they ASKED FOR. Note also in the NT the references to making Yahshua "King of the Jews". It may just be that "Saul" was both filling his Karmic redemption AND a higher purpose? the prophets speak of TWO types of cups ,...of which one Christianity has/is carrying/fulfilling. It's part of the TWO fold uses/purposes of Benjamin,..who can "shoot with either their left or right hand".

It might also be noted that the ONE disciple that Yahshua immediately recognized and spoke so highly of (but we hear so little of for the rest of the NT,...or do we?)..... was NATHANel. (think the book of Samuel,...who was NATHAN in that book? Who was he to David? Could HE be the one "Yahshua loved"?)

Another thought,..Jacob's ladder,..with the "angels" ...MLK "messengers" *ascending and descending* "house of God". (that btw,...was another thing impressed upon me,..."bethel" while I was pregnant with my SECOND child,..along with a HEAVY dose of 2's,...then when all the all the 2's hit me at my dad's death along with the revelation of Gilgal,...as well as the knowledge of the Hebrew letter Bet is the number 2 and represents "house",.)

Thread Information