What is it that takes the Bible Wheel beyond the realm of probabilities and chance…..it is simply that it has 'Meaning'. Anytime a happening is given meaning, the calculations to determine its chance of occurring goes off the chart. No longer can mere probability calculations be used to determine the reason for its existence. This is where the Bible Wheel stands.
In this article I want to focus on just one of the many significant 'Divine Fingerprints' found in the Bible Wheel……I will call this 'Synoptic Anomalies'. It is where the occurrence of a word is found only in one of the parallel passages of the synoptic Gospels (Matt., Mark and Luke). But this is only the beginning, not only does the unique word used set it apart….but the meaning of the word itself ties intimately to the meaning of the Hebrew letter that defines the theme of the spoke which it heads.
One of the many outstanding examples which Richard has written about in detail in his book 'The Bible Wheel' is on spoke 18. The Hebrew letter that governs spoke 18, is Tzaddi צ the 18th letter. The meaning of the letter Tzaddi is righteousness, which is well established in the Alphabetic Psalms, especially in Psalm 119.
137) TZADDI…Righteous (צדיק) art thou, O LORD, and upright are thy judgments.This example of 'Righteousness' shines brilliantly in the book of Matthew on spoke 18. In some of the parallel passages between the book of Matthew and the book of Luke the word 'Righteousness' appears in the passages of Matthew, and is mysteriously absent in the parallel passages of Luke. This gives 'Meaning' to the insertion of the word righteousness in Matt., since that is the meaning of the letter that governs the spoke. It is therefore nothing less than the Fingerprint of God imbedded in His Word.
138) Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous (צדק) and very faithful.
139) My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.
140) Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
141) I am small and despised: yet do not I forget thy precepts
142) Thy righteousness(צדקתך) is an everlasting righteousness (צדק), and thy law is the truth.
143) Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights.
144) The righteousness (צדק) of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.
Matt. 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
Matt. 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Matt. 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Luke 12:31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matt. 10:41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteousman shall receive a righteous man's reward.
Luke 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.
Matt. 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteousmen have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
Luke 10:24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
Matt. 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteousAbel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Luke 11:50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
Matt. 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
Luke 11:47 Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.