Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Rome

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    Where is the world are you coming up with such nonsence.... it is white that is the absence of color. your color chart is even mislabeled. You have R (red), G (green), B (blue). The primary colors are what is in the inside ring, next to the absents of color, white. those Primary colors are Yellow, Cyan, Magenta. The mixing of Yellow and Cyan creates Green. The mixing of Cyan and Magenta creats Purple. The mixing of Yellow and Magenta creats Orange. Black is a color in its' own right by the absorbtion of all color.
    Sorry for not elaborating on the colors. The picture was downloaded from the internet on primary colors (RGB) which combined forms White color. White color reflects all light and black color absorbs all light. White color is the color created by the combination of the primary colors of Red, Green and Blue in suitable proportions. I was surprised that the horses in Revelation 6 mentioned all those colors of white, red, black, green/yellow except blue, not sure why but I do know that green is a mixture of yellow and blue, yellow is a mixture of red and green.

Please see wiki on Black color:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black

Black can be defined as the visual impression experienced when no visible light reaches the eye. (This makes a contrast with whiteness, the impression of any combination of colors of light that equally stimulates all three types of color-sensitive visual receptors.)
    Pigments that absorb light rather than reflect it back to the eye "look black". A black pigment can, however, result from a combination of several pigments that collectively absorb all colors. If appropriate proportions of three primary pigments are mixed, the result reflects so little light as to be called "black".
    This provides two superficially opposite but actually complementary descriptions of black. Black is the lack of all colors of light, or an exhaustive combination of multiple colors of pigment.
    In physics, a black body is a perfect absorber of light,

See wiki on White color:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White

White light is the effect of combining the visible colors of light in suitable proportions (the same present in solar light).
    Since the impression of white is obtained by three summations of light intensity across the visible spectrum, the number of combinations of light wavelengths that produce the sensation of white is practically infinite. There are a number of different white light sources such as the midday sun, incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps and white LEDs; due to the phenomenon of metamerism, such sources can appear similar whilst having quite different spectra. The impression of white light can also be created by mixing appropriate intensities of the primary colors of light, red, green and blue (RGB), a process called additive mixing, as seen in many display technologies.

See wiki on Red color:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red

Red is any of a number of similar colors evoked by light consisting predominantly of the longest wavelengths of light discernible by the human eye, in the wavelength range of roughly 630–740 nm.[2]

See wiki on Green color:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green

Green is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light having a spectrum dominated by energy with a wavelength of roughly 520–570 nanometres. In the subtractive color system, it is not a primary color, but is created out of a mixture of yellow and blue, or yellow and cyan; it is considered one of the additive primary colors.

See wiki on Yellow color:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow

Yellow is the color evoked by light that stimulates both the L and M (long and medium wavelength) cone cells of the retina about equally, with no significant stimulation of the S (short-wavelength) cone cells.[2] Light with a wavelength of 570–580 nm is yellow, as is light with a suitable mixture of red and green.

Many Blessings.
    Last edited by CWH; 05-25-2011 at 04:57 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Sorry for not elaborating on the colors. The picture was downloaded from the internet on primary colors (RGB) which combined forms White color. White color reflects all light and black color absorbs all light. White color is the color created by the combination of the primary colors of Red, Green and Blue in suitable proportions. I was surprised that the horses in Revelation 6 mentioned all those colors of white, red, black, green/yellow except blue, not sure why but I do know that green is a mixture of yellow and blue, yellow is a mixture of red and green.

Please see wiki on Black color:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black

Black can be defined as the visual impression experienced when no visible light reaches the eye. (This makes a contrast with whiteness, the impression of any combination of colors of light that equally stimulates all three types of color-sensitive visual receptors.)
    Pigments that absorb light rather than reflect it back to the eye "look black". A black pigment can, however, result from a combination of several pigments that collectively absorb all colors. If appropriate proportions of three primary pigments are mixed, the result reflects so little light as to be called "black".
    This provides two superficially opposite but actually complementary descriptions of black. Black is the lack of all colors of light, or an exhaustive combination of multiple colors of pigment.
    In physics, a black body is a perfect absorber of light,

See wiki on White color:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White

White light is the effect of combining the visible colors of light in suitable proportions (the same present in solar light).
    Since the impression of white is obtained by three summations of light intensity across the visible spectrum, the number of combinations of light wavelengths that produce the sensation of white is practically infinite. There are a number of different white light sources such as the midday sun, incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps and white LEDs; due to the phenomenon of metamerism, such sources can appear similar whilst having quite different spectra. The impression of white light can also be created by mixing appropriate intensities of the primary colors of light, red, green and blue (RGB), a process called additive mixing, as seen in many display technologies.

See wiki on Red color:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red

Red is any of a number of similar colors evoked by light consisting predominantly of the longest wavelengths of light discernible by the human eye, in the wavelength range of roughly 630740 nm.[2]

See wiki on Green color:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green

Green is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light having a spectrum dominated by energy with a wavelength of roughly 520570 nanometres. In the subtractive color system, it is not a primary color, but is created out of a mixture of yellow and blue, or yellow and cyan; it is considered one of the additive primary colors.

See wiki on Yellow color:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow

Yellow is the color evoked by light that stimulates both the L and M (long and medium wavelength) cone cells of the retina about equally, with no significant stimulation of the S (short-wavelength) cone cells.[2] Light with a wavelength of 570580 nm is yellow, as is light with a suitable mixture of red and green.

Many Blessings.

CWH? Are you not smart enough to know that what you have posted off the internet, makes everything that you have said a lie......?

It seems that you do not understand very well that Red and Green are NOT Primary colors, they are Additive Primary Colors.

Even what you have posted off the internet, has proven you wrong on what you have said about White and Black.....

You said:

The reason is that Black (scientifically speaking) is not a color but the absence of color.
    Website said:A black pigment can, however, result from a combination of several pigments that collectively absorb all colors. If appropriate proportions of three primary pigments are mixed, the result reflects so little light as to be called "black".

You said:
    White color (the first seal) is the sum of all colors i.e. all colors mixed together will produce white color with the exception of black..
    website said:White is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light that stimulates all three types of color sensitive cone cells in the human eye in nearly equal amounts and with high brightness compared to the surroundings. A white visual stimulation will be void of hue and grayness.[1]White light can be generated in many ways. The sun is such a source, electric incandescence is another. Modern light sources are fluorescent lamps and light-emitting diodes. An object whose surface reflects back most of the light it receives and does not alter its color will appear white, unless it has very high specular reflection.

Since white is the extreme end of the visual spectrum (in terms of both hue and shade), and since white objects - such as clouds, snow and flowers - appear often in nature, it has frequent symbolism. Human culture has many references to white, often related to purity and cleanness, whilst the high contrast between white and black is often used to represent opposite extremes.

I should not be suprised as your religious view points hold the same pattern.
    Brother Les

Not from this world...from the other side
    I have found an interesting website that relates to this topic on how the statue in Daniel relates to the present history. It s an interesting video and the whole video ("Know Your Enemy") which is very long explains many hidden agendas in understanding how Satan is shaping current world events. This particular video (part 61) describes how Rome and RC is involved in Daniel's statue and in the history of the EU. I believe Rome will play a much major role in the coming affairs of the EU including being its future capital:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blm1ATcU_aA

God protects us from the Enemy, Amen.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Just as Abram is Abram or Father is Exalted so are the believers in Rome:
    Romans 1
    First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
    And so is the Pope by the way the exalted father from Rome.

But when he wrote his epistle Paul hadn't visited Rome yet and had heard the faith of the Romans and wanted to go there to minister unto them as well. So it wasn't founded by the apostles. I doubt.

I have recently been looking at the Restored Churh of God materilal presented by David C Plack. There is a sister site called The World to Come.

You will find much material dealing with prophecy. Unfortunately, the Restored Church of God has one or two false doctrines but I would agree a lot with events which have and are to take place leading up to the return of Christ and the Kingdom of God on earth.

Regarding Rome and the nations I suggest you start with the first video of a four-part series dealing with the mid-east.

http://worldtocome.org/player.html#!Item=559783,1

I hope you find the videos helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    I have recently been looking at the Restored Churh of God materilal presented by David C Plack. There is a sister site called The World to Come.

You will find much material dealing with prophecy. Unfortunately, the Restored Church of God has one or two false doctrines but I would agree a lot with events which have and are to take place leading up to the return of Christ and the Kingdom of God on earth.

Regarding Rome and the nations I suggest you start with the first video of a four-part series dealing with the mid-east.

http://worldtocome.org/player.html#!Item=559783,1

I hope you find the videos helpful.
    Hi David,

Are you a member of the "Restored Church of God?" Were you a member of Herbert Armstrong's "Worldwide Church of God?" To me, both those organizations look like cults led by deluded self-aggrandizing cult leaders. This page says that David C. Plack has declared himself to be the "Apostle of the 21st Century." Look at how he puffs himself up:

Quote Originally Posted by David C. Plack
    Why did I pastor 19 churches? I don't know if any man pastored 19 churches--I may have baptized more people in the last century than any man in the ministry of God--over 600. Was there anybody who baptized more than that? I've raised up literally scores of churches in the splinters.
    Let's look at the matter of miraculous power...remember, an apostle carries miraculous power. When I was as young as 27 years old, ministers used to call me when they dealt with demons because they knew I had experience in it. Casting out demons--apostles do that. There are healings here. They flow from the presence of apostolic authority. An apostle is inseparable from miraculous power. [Talks about these miracles not occurring in the splinters] We've had people healed of every conceivable thing--instant healings--dramatic!
    [lists all kinds of serious and terminal illnesses, hurricanes changing course, and God sending $10,000 to him after praying for it]
    I've been used to write more literature for the church and the world, including to two eras of the church, than any man that's ever done it before.
    I find it rather amusing that folks in other threads have been talking about how "miraculous healings" prove that God answers prayers. This quote shows yet again that anyone can claim all the "healings" they want. No one ever verifies anything.

Sorry to splash your face with such cold water. But hey! Maybe it will wake you up. You really should not be following religious con-men, and I would be derelict in my duty if I did not warn you of what you are getting into.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hi David,

Are you a member of the "Restored Church of God?" Were you a member of Herbert Armstrong's "Worldwide Church of God?" To me, both those organizations look like cults led by deluded self-aggrandizing cult leaders. This page says that David C. Plack has declared himself to be the "Apostle of the 21st Century." Look at how he puffs himself up:

I find it rather amusing that folks in other threads have been talking about how "miraculous healings" prove that God answers prayers. This quote shows yet again that anyone can claim all the "healings" they want. No one ever verifies anything.

Sorry to splash your face with such cold water. But hey! Maybe it will wake you up. You really should not be following religious con-men, and I would be derelict in my duty if I did not warn you of what you are getting into.

All the best,

Richard
    Deuteronomy 13:1 KJV - If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
    Deuteronomy 13:2 KJV - And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
    Deuteronomy 13:3 KJV - Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Deuteronomy 13:4 KJV - Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
    Deuteronomy 13:5 KJV - And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn [you] away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
    Mark 13:22 KJV - For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.
    Revelation 13:13 KJV - And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Thread Information