Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rome

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    You'd be surprised that the presidents' lineages go back to ancient Assyrian/Babylonians kings. The Rothschilds claim that their lineage goes back to Nimrod!

Fritz Springmeir made the assumption that the Anti-Christ would have Rothschild and Merovyngian (European Royalty) blood.
    I would be surprised...we are all descended from royal blood given that our ancestor's chiefs usually have multiple partners and emperors may have hundreds or thousands of concubines....I wonder how they survived every night.

http://www.ancestry.com/learn/librar...x?article=5921

Many Blessings.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Well. we all know that the statue of the dream of Nebuchadnessar consists of:

1) the golden head of the statue was the Babylonian Empire
    2) The two silver arms was the Mede which later was took over by the Persian, therefore the Medes and Persian Empire
    3) The body of bronze was the Greek Empire
    4) The 2 legs of Iron was the Roman Empire, Western and Eastern.
    5) The 2 feet and toes of the statue of Iron and clay???

Using the atomic No. of the metals and the clay, I realized there may be some significance here or perhaps a co-incidence. I am not sure what all these signifies:

1) The atomic number of gold is 79
    2) The atomic number of silver is 47
    3) The atomic number of bronze is copper = 29 and tin = 50 (add copper and tin = 79)
    4) The atomic number of iron is 26. Pure iron is brittle and cannnot be used in construction and therefore, the iron mentioned in Daniel is steel which consists of iron (26) and main impurity is carbon (6). Therefore, steel is iron = 26 and carbon = 6 (add them togetther = 32).
    5) Clay is amorphous aluminium silicate (mainly Aluminium and Silicon) which contains several other minerals in small amount such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron etc. The atomic number of Aluminium is 13 and Silicon is 14 and another mineral say calcium is atomic number 20 (add them together and they total = 47).
    6) Steel and clay represented by the toes and feet of the statue is = 79 (steel = 32 + clay = 47 = 79).

The discovery is probably a coincidence which seems to suggest:
    1) The head of Gold is Babylonian Empire = 79 comparable to the bronze, that is the Greek Empire (copper + bronze = 79), is comparable to the Iron and Clay Empire? = 79. In other words, the Babylonians is equals to the Greeks and the ?EU in power?
    2) The silver empire of the Mede/Persian (47) is comparable to the ?Clay empire? (47)
    3) Thre Roman Empire of Steel (Iron + Carbon) = 32 is rather unique, but however add the silver empire of the Mede/Persian or the Clay Empire and it becomes 79, comparable to the head of gold. In other words, the Roman Empire combined with the Mede Empire or the Clay Empire is comparable in strength to the Babylonians.

Periodic Table of Elements:

http://www.webelements.com/

Many Blessings.
    Last edited by CWH; 11-11-2010 at 02:29 AM.
    Seek and You shall find,

Quote Originally Posted by Cheow Wee Hock View Post
    Well. we all know that the statue of the dream of Nebuchadnessar consists of:

1) the golden head of the statue was the Babylonian Empire
    2) The two silver arms was the Mede which later was took over by the Persian, therefore the Medes and Persian Empire
    3) The body of bronze was the Greek Empire
    4) The 2 legs of Iron was the Roman Empire, Western and Eastern.
    5) The 2 feet and toes of the statue of Iron and clay???

Using the atomic No. of the metals and the clay, I realized there may be some significance here or perhaps a co-incidence. I am not sure what all these signifies:

1) The atomic number of gold is 79
    2) The atomic number of silver is 47
    3) The atomic number of bronze is copper = 29 and tin = 50 (add copper and tin = 79)
    4) The atomic number of iron is 26. Pure iron is brittle and cannnot be used in construction and therefore, the iron mentioned in Daniel is steel which consists of iron (26) and main impurity is carbon (6). Therefore, steel is iron = 26 and carbon = 6 (add them togetther = 32).
    5) Clay is amorphous aluminium silicate (mainly Aluminium and Silicon) which contains several other minerals in small amount such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron etc. The atomic number of Aluminium is 13 and Silicon is 14 and another mineral say calcium is atomic number 20 (add them together and they total = 47).
    6) Steel and clay represented by the toes and feet of the statue is = 79 (steel = 32 + clay = 47 = 79).

The discovery is probably a coincidence which seems to suggest:
    1) The head of Gold is Babylonian Empire = 79 comparable to the bronze, that is the Greek Empire (copper + bronze = 79), is comparable to the Iron and Clay Empire? = 79. In other words, the Babylonians is equals to the Greeks and the ?EU in power?
    2) The silver empire of the Mede/Persian (47) is comparable to the ?Clay empire? (47)
    3) Thre Roman Empire of Steel (Iron + Carbon) = 32 is rather unique, but however add the silver empire of the Mede/Persian or the Clay Empire and it becomes 79, comparable to the head of gold. In other words, the Roman Empire combined with the Mede Empire or the Clay Empire is comparable in strength to the Babylonians.

Periodic Table of Elements:

http://www.webelements.com/

Many Blessings.
    interesting that the statue shows decreasing value.

If I'm not mistaken gold, silver bronze are mentioned in Spoke 2:
    Genesis 2 mentions gold;
    Exodus all of them;
    Daniel 2 of course;
    Matthew 2 gold.

Yes, I have observed that too and it seems to suggest a historical timeline descending then ascending i.e. from BC to AD:

Gold (Babylon) = 79 = BC 600
    Silver (Medes/Persian) = 47 = BC 400
    Bronze (Greek) = 29 (+ 50) = BC 200 (Bronze is primarily Copper 88% and 12% Tin)
    Iron/Steel (Roman) = 26 (+ 6) = BC 100 (Carbon Steel is about 92% Iron and 8% Carbon)
    Clay = 14 (+ 13) = BC ?? (Clay is predominantly more Silicon than Aluminium)
    Iron + Clay = 26+14 = 40 (+ 19) = AD ??

Many Blessings.
    Seek and You shall find,

Agree again.
    Gold is highest in term of monetary value, followed by silver, bronze, iron/steel, clay/clay mixed with iron/steel. It also denotes increasing hardness of the materials. Gold is the softest followed by silver, bronze, iron/steel, but however, clay or clay mixed with iron/steel may not be as strong as iron/steel and none is as strong as the "rock" i.e. Jesus that breaks all these empires which are part of the antichrist and anti-Israel conspiracies that were started since the Babylonian Empire till to date. That was why Israel was never an independent nation since the Babylonian Empire in BC 600 till 1948 because Israel was continuously being dominated by other powers especially her Muslim neighbors. Even a mosque was purposely built on the Temple Mount to ensure that Christianity/Israel does not have a strong foothold on the sacred Temple Mount shared by Islam, Christianity and Judaism. That Mosque known as the Dome of the Rock is a symbol of Islam dominating and reigning over all Christianity and it displays an ambition that one day Christianity will be destroyed together with the annihilation of Israel, and Islam will become the only and one world religion. The only person that could destroy such conspiracy and ambition is Jesus. *Note the co-incidence of the mosque named Dome of the Rock and the "Rock" that is to destroy all those antichrist and anti-Israel conspirators.

Since gold, silver, bronze, iron/steel are metal or metal alloys, the odd one out is clay mixed with iron/steel. It does suggest that the kingdom of clay mixed with iron/steel is unique and of a different quality or perhaps of a different historical timeline compared to those metals and alloys. Since the clay consist of Iron is suggestive of its relation or former realtions to the Roman Empire. Is this suggestive of a different empire than that of the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Romans? This is suggestive of my previous post indicating the possible differences in the historical timelines of those empires:

I have observed that it seems to suggest a historical timeline descending then ascending i.e. from BC to AD:

Gold 79 (Babylon) started in about BC 600 till about BC 400
    Silver 47 (Medes/Persian) started in about BC 400 till about BC 300
    Bronze 29 (Greek) started in about BC 200 till about BC 100
    Iron 26 (Roman)started in about BC 100 till about AD 400
    Iron + Clay 40 (?Revived Roman Empire?) started AD ?? till AD ??

*Note the "Rock" that hit the base of the statue made of Iron mixed with Clay (?Revived Roman Empire?) will destroy the grandeur and the descendants of those former empires of the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman that conspired against Christ and against Israel.

Many Blessings.
    Last edited by CWH; 11-15-2010 at 04:43 AM.
    Seek and You shall find,

Agree again.
    Gold is highest in term of monetary value, followed by silver, bronze, iron/steel, clay/clay mixed with iron/steel. It also denotes increasing hardness of the materials. Gold is the softest followed by silver, bronze, iron/steel, but however, clay or clay mixed with iron/steel may not be as strong as iron/steel and none is as strong as the "rock" i.e. Jesus that breaks all these empires which are part of the antichrist and anti-Israel conspiracies that were started since the Babylonian Empire till to date. That was why Israel was never an independent nation since the Babylonian Empire in BC 600 till 1948 because Israel was continuously being dominated by other powers especially her Muslim neighbors. Even a mosque was purposely built on the Temple Mount to ensure that Christianity/Israel does not have a strong foothold on the sacred Temple Mount shared by Islam, Christianity and Judaism. That Mosque known as the Dome of the Rock is a symbol of Islam dominating and reigning over all Christianity and it displays an ambition that one day Christianity will be destroyed together with the annihilation of Israel, and Islam will become the only and one world religion. The only person that could destroy such conspiracy and ambition is Jesus. *Note the co-incidence of the mosque named Dome of the Rock and the "Rock" that is to destroy all those antichrist and anti-Israel conspirators.

Since gold, silver, bronze, iron/steel are metal or metal alloys, the odd one out is clay mixed with iron/steel. It does suggest that the kingdom of clay mixed with iron/steel is unique and of a different quality or perhaps of a different historical timeline compared to those metals and alloys. Since the clay consist of Iron is suggestive of its relation or former realtions to the Roman Empire. Is this suggestive of a different empire than that of the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Romans? This is suggestive of my previous post indicating the possible differences in the historical timelines of those empires:

I have observed that it seems to suggest a historical timeline descending then ascending i.e. from BC to AD:

Gold 79 (Babylon) started in about BC 600 till about BC 400
    Silver 47 (Medes/Persian) started in about BC 400 till about BC 300
    Bronze 29 (Greek) started in about BC 200 till about BC 100
    Iron 26 (Roman)started in about BC 100 till about AD 400
    Iron + Clay 40 (?Revived Roman Empire?) started AD ?? till AD ??

*Note the "Rock" that hit the base of the statue made of Iron mixed with Clay (?Revived Roman Empire?) will destroy the grandeur and the descendants of those former empires of the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman that conspired against Christ and against Israel.

Many Blessings.
    If it wasn't for Zionism Jews and Palestinians would have gotten along well together. Of course it would have been better if there were no Islam nor Talmudic Judaism either. But Zionism is the cause of kicking Palestinians off the land which lived for centuries and bring in Jews who lived abroad. Of course if there were no Hitler or Stalin there would not have been any desire to return to their "homeland" either. In other words the world powers are doing this.

If it wasn't for Zionism Jews and Palestinians would have gotten along well together. Of course it would have been better if there were no Islam nor Talmudic Judaism either. But Zionism is the cause of kicking Palestinians off the land which lived for centuries and bring in Jews who lived abroad. Of course if there were no Hitler or Stalin there would not have been any desire to return to their "homeland" either. In other words the world powers are doing this.
    I think it is part of God's plan in which the 4,000 years enmity between Israel (Jews) and Esau (Palestinian) over their birthright will be settled once and for all. Currently, no one have been able to solve this problem, do you think the Obama administration can solve this problem?

I do think Hitler and Stalin were part of God's plan to get the Jews back to Israel...just like what God did with the Romans who destroyed Jerusalem and causing the Dispersion and forcing the Christians and Jews to flee other countries and thus spreading Christianity beyond the borders of the Roman Empire.

Same with the independence of Israel in 1948 which I believe is God's plan. The Arabs have never expected the Israelites to get independence so fast in just one day. They expected Israel to be under their dominance just as in the years past since the time of Nebuchadnessar. That was why they are ever eager to wipe Israel from the map of the world. Doing so will also enhanced the prestige of Islam and demoralize Christianity and Judaism thus making way for Islam to be the only one world religion. So far Israel have been able to survive the onslaughts and come out victorious in the many wars with the Arabs and the Palestinians. God is on Israel's side. But by the time "When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.(Daniel 12)'. What power?..... ? the power bestowed on Israel in the wars against the Arabs? What are all these things completed?....? when the antichrist managed to annihilate Israel? Obviously, Daniel started with the statue representing the antichrist and anti-Israel system started since Nebuchadnessar's time in which the Jews were deported, humiliated and Jerusalem destroyed and their land seized and such things goes on several times during the Romans and Muslims era. It will end with the destruction of this antichrist and anti-Israel system so that Israel will once again regain the glory and land due to them forever as promised by God. To me, this is what the whole story of the book of Daniel is all about.

Many Blessings.
    Seek and You shall find,

I think it is part of God's plan in which the 4,000 years enmity between Israel (Jews) and Esau (Palestinian) over their birthright will be settled once and for all. Currently, no one have been able to solve this problem, do you think the Obama administration can solve this problem?

I do think Hitler and Stalin were part of God's plan to get the Jews back to Israel...just like what God did with the Romans who destroyed Jerusalem and causing the Dispersion and forcing the Christians and Jews to flee other countries and thus spreading Christianity beyond the borders of the Roman Empire.

Same with the independence of Israel in 1948 which I believe is God's plan. The Arabs have never expected the Israelites to get independence so fast in just one day. They expected Israel to be under their dominance just as in the years past since the time of Nebuchadnessar. That was why they are ever eager to wipe Israel from the map of the world. Doing so will also enhanced the prestige of Islam and demoralize Christianity and Judaism thus making way for Islam to be the only one world religion. So far Israel have been able to survive the onslaughts and come out victorious in the many wars with the Arabs and the Palestinians. God is on Israel's side. But by the time "When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.(Daniel 12)'. What power?..... ? the power bestowed on Israel in the wars against the Arabs? What are all these things completed?....? when the antichrist managed to annihilate Israel? Obviously, Daniel started with the statue representing the antichrist and anti-Israel system started since Nebuchadnessar's time in which the Jews were deported, humiliated and Jerusalem destroyed and their land seized and such things goes on several times during the Romans and Muslims era. It will end with the destruction of this antichrist and anti-Israel system so that Israel will once again regain the glory and land due to them forever as promised by God. To me, this is what the whole story of the book of Daniel is all about.

Many Blessings.
    Yeah God's plan is one thing but his will is something else.

He tells the end from the beginning but his will is to have a pure heart towards all men.

What happened when David committed adultery? Of course Solomon was born from Bathsheba but the first child died as well as many from David's descendants because of his sin.

Again God knows what's going to happen. But his will was that David should have left her alone because she belonged to his neighbor (and a Gentile, Uriah the Hittite, so God is not a respecter of persons, and neither should we be a respecter of persons. Palestinians are God's creation too in his image.)

Yeah God's plan is one thing but his will is something else.

He tells the end from the beginning but his will is to have a pure heart towards all men.

What happened when David committed adultery? Of course Solomon was born from Bathsheba but the first child died as well as many from David's descendants because of his sin.

Again God knows what's going to happen. But his will was that David should have left her alone because she belonged to his neighbor (and a Gentile, Uriah the Hittite, so God is not a respecter of persons, and neither should we be a respecter of persons. Palestinians are God's creation too in his image.)
    What I am trying to illustrate is that those who participated in the antichrist and anti-Israel system will be punished. Would God allowed the destruction of Jerusalem and more than 1 million Jews in AD 70? Of course not but the curse was on them because of their participation in the condemnation of Jesus, an act that could be considered an antichrist conspiracy.

Yes, Palestinians are God's creation too, so are Zionist Jews. I am not against Palestinians or Arabs or Zionist Jews but I believe that whoever from whichever race who participated in anti-christ activities and are unrepentent will not go unpunished. Same as those who have the mark of the anti-christ which represents their support and endorsement of their allegiance to the antichrist and his activities. They also will not go unpunished if they are unrepentent.

Many Blessings.
    Seek and You shall find,

Thread Information