Well. we all know that the statue of the dream of Nebuchadnessar consists of:
1) the golden head of the statue was the Babylonian Empire
2) The two silver arms was the Mede which later was took over by the Persian, therefore the Medes and Persian Empire
3) The body of bronze was the Greek Empire
4) The 2 legs of Iron was the Roman Empire, Western and Eastern.
5) The 2 feet and toes of the statue of Iron and clay???
Using the atomic No. of the metals and the clay, I realized there may be some significance here or perhaps a co-incidence. I am not sure what all these signifies:
1) The atomic number of gold is 79
2) The atomic number of silver is 47
3) The atomic number of bronze is copper = 29 and tin = 50 (add copper and tin = 79)
4) The atomic number of iron is 26. Pure iron is brittle and cannnot be used in construction and therefore, the iron mentioned in Daniel is steel which consists of iron (26) and main impurity is carbon (6). Therefore, steel is iron = 26 and carbon = 6 (add them togetther = 32).
5) Clay is amorphous aluminium silicate (mainly Aluminium and Silicon) which contains several other minerals in small amount such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron etc. The atomic number of Aluminium is 13 and Silicon is 14 and another mineral say calcium is atomic number 20 (add them together and they total = 47).
6) Steel and clay represented by the toes and feet of the statue is = 79 (steel = 32 + clay = 47 = 79).
The discovery is probably a coincidence which seems to suggest:
1) The head of Gold is Babylonian Empire = 79 comparable to the bronze, that is the Greek Empire (copper + bronze = 79), is comparable to the Iron and Clay Empire? = 79. In other words, the Babylonians is equals to the Greeks and the ?EU in power?
2) The silver empire of the Mede/Persian (47) is comparable to the ?Clay empire? (47)
3) Thre Roman Empire of Steel (Iron + Carbon) = 32 is rather unique, but however add the silver empire of the Mede/Persian or the Clay Empire and it becomes 79, comparable to the head of gold. In other words, the Roman Empire combined with the Mede Empire or the Clay Empire is comparable in strength to the Babylonians.
Periodic Table of Elements: