Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread

It's been a long time...

I'm surprised to see that I was here back in March 2008. I thought I have been gone for over a year. I can't keep track of time anymore. Time has become a mystery to me. What I think happened a year ago actually happened several years ago, and what I think happened several years ago happened only a year ago. Strange, but true.

Not sure how long I will be here, but I came to stop through.

Remember me?

Update

Just stopping through because I'm sharing the Bible Wheel again with others on a gospel rap forum. I also wanted to give an update on myself in relation to my beliefs.

I am still Reformed and believe in the Doctrines of Grace (Calvinism). I attend Bethlehem Baptist Church in downtown Minneapolis which is John Piper's church. As for my eschatological views, I used to be dispensational premillennialism and then I went over to the historical premillennial camp for a short while, but now I am Amillennial. Reformed Theology and Amillennialism have made scripture so much clearer for me now.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace and grace unto you all.

April 26, 2009

Hi yeshua_seven!

It is good to hear from you! What about this "gospel rap" forum? Is it a public board?

Many blessings to you,
    Victor

I remember your spirited discussions. Good to hear from you again.
    Please give me a summary of Amilleniumism ("no millenium"?)

Joel
    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38,39

It is the Reach Records forum (Lecrae, Trip Lee, Tedashii, etc)...Reformed rappers. http://www.reachrecords.com/speak

As for a summary on Amillennialism, I can share a little on that later, God willing. Don't have much time right now.

Please give me a summary of Amilleniumism ("no millenium"?)

Joel
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amillennialism

Brother Les

Thread Information