22) And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
23) It was
therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens
should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
24) For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true
; but into heaven itself, now to appear (emphanizo = shown Himself) in the presence of God for us
25) Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
26) For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: butnow once in the end of the world hath he appeared (phaneroo = manifested Himself) to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself
27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die,
but after this the judgment:
28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many
; and unto them that look (apekdechomai
= wait) for him shall he appear (optanomai = be seen) the second time without sin unto salvation