Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Has God's Signature been found in the Genetic Code

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS UPDATED CONTINUALLY TO REFLECT THE MOST RECENT CONTENT
    LATEST UPDATE - January 23rd 2014 (other articles by Craig)

Abstract

This section of the blog is a summary of some very interesting mathematical patterns recently discovered by scientists in the Genetic Code. In serves as a summary for the postings which follow, and is updated each time something new is discovered. The patterns are quite beautiful, and they are a fairly strong indicator of Intelligent Design. However, in addition, these patterns bear a surprising resemblance to similar patterns found encoded in the Genesis narrative.

Background

Previously, Vernon Jenkins, discovered a mathematical pattern encoded within the Hebrew text of the Old Testament creation narratives. His work is displayed here - -http://www.otherbiblecode.com.

Here is the central pattern found encoded in Genesis 1 v 1

I was deeply impressed by the mathematical consistency of the patterns that Vernon discovered and I studied his work from the year 2000 onwards, ie for about 6 years, contributing insights now and then. One of the things I discovered early on was the occurence of the ratio 1: 1.2732 in Genesis 1, the ratio for a squared circle. This led Vernon to the discovery of pi in Genesis 1. See http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/Pi_File.htm. This, inturn, led Peter Bluer to the discovery of e in Genesis 1 also.

Putting the Pieces Together

The patterns that Vernon discovered in Genesis were very clear and strong. Intuitively I felt that these patterns were unlikely to be the product of chance; rather, they seemed the product of intelligent thought. I surmised that if God had encoded the patterns in the creation narrative, then perhaps the same patterns would be found in the things that God created - ie in the living things He made - the same Signature on both His works.

It didn't take me long before I began looking at genetics. In our generation we have become familiar with the genetic code as THE repository of all the information and instructions necessary for life, so my attention turned to the genetic code to see if Vernon's patterns were found there.

Initially I sent out an email to Vernon, Iain Strachnan and Richard McGough asking them if they were aware of any occurrence of Vernon's patterns in the newly published human genome. Nothing came to light, and for a few months I allowed my thoughts about the subject to gather dust.

Then, as 2006 drew to an end, I decided to look at the current research of scientists from around the world. I soon discovered that over the last decade many scientists have begun* exploring the mathematical patterns found within DNA.

Vernon's pattern was intriguing. It served as a guide telling me where to look, and what to keep my eyes open for. As I studied the research, Vernon's patterns served as a kind of "treasure map" suggesting what I might find, and where to probe deeper....

Results

January 2007 : In January 2007,* I came across the work of Shcherbak, a mathematician and geneticist. Shcherbak had written several papers on a curious mathematical pattern that he had found in the genetic code. I obtained his papers at the British Library, and made a careful study of them - and produced a simplified booklet that I published online. What was quite surprising was the resemblance between Shcherbak's genetic patterns and those found by Vernon in the creation narratives. I remember the moment I saw the similarity - I was so struck that I forgot to breath. Time seemed to freeze. For several days I was completely stunned - in a state resembling amazement and shock - like walking in a dream - everyday life continued around me, but reality had shifted under my feet. I knew that this was going to have an impact. Our world views would be changed forever.

I have summarised Shcherbak’s work in a booklet found here.

http://www.freewebs.com/genetics37/shcherbakPages.htm See "Genetic Patterns"

February 2007 : In February 2007 I created a website where I gathered a bibliography of current research on mathematical patterns within the genetic code - found here -

http://www.freewebs.com/genetics37

I sent this information to Vernon Jenkins, Richard McGough and Iain Strachnan. Vernon has since independently investigated and peer reviewed Shcherbak's findings. He has confirmed these resemblances and has created his own web page where the findings are clearly depicted -

http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/G...enetics_VS.htm

Then Peter Bluer, a friend of Vernon's, wrote about these findings in his online pdf here, adding some discoveries of his own -

http://www.biblemaths.com/dna.pdf

February 2010 : Three years passed by, then in February 2010, prompted by Steve Coneglan to carry on the genetics research, I made a careful study of the work of another geneticist - M. M. Rakocevic. The resemblances between Rakocevic's genetic patterns and those in the creation narratives are astounding. Here is an example -

The diagram above shows the 20 amino acids that are the building blocks for ALL living creatures on our planet. The figure next to each amino acid is it's accepted molecular mass (relative to Carbon 12) as can be found on Wikipedia or in any accurate biochemistry manual.

These findings have been submitted to Vernon Jenkins, Steve Coneglan, Richard McGough and Peter Bluer. Steve Coneglan has peer reviewed Rakocevic's work and confirmed the accuracy of these startling patterns.

http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/aminoacidmass.htm

Peter Bluer has also reviewed these findings and independently confirmed the accuracy of the numbers. He has confirmed both the vertical and horizontal symmetry found in the amino acid table, and has proceeded to find some new patterns where by the amino acid table divides symmetrically into 3 x 666 and 703 + 37. He found these new patterns by moving one column whilst still preserving all the original patterns.

You can view his patterns here -

http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/aminoexcel.xls

Vernon Jenkins is intending to publish these new findings on his website at www.otherbiblecode.com. Here is Vernon's web page -

Vernon's new web page on Rakocevic's pattern

Apart from the horizontal AND vertical symmetry, incredible in itself, the occurrence of both of the key numbers from Vernon's pattern, 666 and 703, is immediately obvious. The result is quite stunning.

December 2010 : Most recently, in early December 2010, I became aware of the extraordinary research of Jean Claude Perez, a french geneticist and mathematician. This very year he published a very interesting discovery that shows some very remarkable symmetries within the genetic code. These symmetries are perfect balances in the frequency of occurrence of the 64 codons within the human genome. I found this article quite helpful -

http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/perez.htm

You can read Perez's paper here - http://www.resurgence.be/pdf/ADN-perez.pdf

I have carefully studied his paper, and his findings are truely accurate and remarkable. Not only are perfect symmetries revealed, but also these symmetries are based on the ratios 1 and phi (the Golden Ratio). I would highly recommend reading and making a copy of his paper.

February 2011 : In February 2011 I took a closer look at the pattern discovered by Rakocevic. Closer analysis revealed a new set of patterns shown in the diagram below.

We can see the developing pattern.

The outer columns = 2 x 666 + 2 x 37

The inner columns = 2 x 703 - 2 x 37

The odd columns = 2 x 703 - 2 x 73

The even columns = 2 x 666 + 2 x 73

February 13th 2011 : On February 13th Steve Coneglan, using more accurate figures for the mass of each amino acid, was able to confirm that my observations were correct PRECISELY. Here are his equations (C1 + column 1, C2 = Column 2, C3 = Column 3, C4 = Column 4)

C2 + C3 = 828.87 + 503.50 = 1332.37 = (2 x 703) - (2 x 37) + 0.37
    C1 + C4 = 755.77 + 649.86 = 1405.63 = (2 x 666) + (2 x 37) - 0.37

C1 + C3 = 755.77 + 503.50 = 1259.27 = (2 x 703) - (2 x 73) - 0.73
    C2 + C4 = 828.87 + 649.86 = 1478.73 = (2 x 666) + (2 x 73) + 0.73

February 25th 2011 : I published my paper on Rakocevic's patterns here - The Creation of the Genetic Code

March 4th 2011 : I received a copy of a paper written by Stephen Coneglan. Stephen had taken a deeper look at Rakocevic's table and had rearranged the amino acids by their chemical properties so that they are symmetrically placed. When Stephen did this he found that the numerical pattern that emerged possessed precise symmetry both vertically and horizontally.

Here is a link to his paper - Stephens Paper

March 12th 2011 : Stephen sent to me an updated version of his paper that includes much new material in the appendices. Here is the updated version -
    Updated Version

In this paper Stephen demonstrates that when the amino acids are arranged symmetrically according to several of their chemical properties, then a very precise numerical symmetry emerges. On 13th March I shall email these results to Shcherbak, Perez and Rakocevic, since their feedback would be invaluable.

March 19th 2011 : I submitted two papers to Shcherbak for review - The Creation of the Genetic Code and Updated Version.

Here is the response we received from Shcherbak -

Dear Craig,

thank for your longstanding interest to my research. You have attached two articles. Article by Stephen Coneglan updates 5x4 table of 20 canonical amino acids published by Miloje Rakocevic in JTB while your article gives geometrical interpretation to these results. I think that Miloje Rakocevic finding became even more brilliant due to your scrupulous research.

However, pure mathematical approach to the genetic code and its numerical parameters threatens to be the scholastic one. To avoid scholasticism I try, for example, to interpret my results as instruction on possible universal arithmetic grammar of genomes. By the way, I recommend you to pay attention to the second Chargaff's rule (see attached articles). This phenomenon and its total power may be a continuation of the genetic code arithmetical order, this time in genomes. Therefore we – I and my young colleague Maxim Makukov – are searching now for analogous numerical grammar in genomes.

There are two squared numbers of total sum 2x37^2=2738 in your articles. On the other hand there is equation 12^2+35^2=37^2 among Pythagorean numbers. I would like to ask you and Stephen: is it possible to bisect regularly 5x4 table and its total sum producing the same equations 12^2+35^2=37^2 and 12^2+35^2=37^2? I ask this question because the genetic code has shown already the first Pythagorean number.

Yours sincerely

Vladimir

July 9th 2011 : Steve Coneglan forwarded to me his latest revision of his work on the amino acids. It is now a 63 page booklet.

A New Table of the Amino Acids

March 6th 2013 : Shcherbak and Makukov announce the discovery of a "Biological Seti"

Latest News"The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code.” Vladimir I. shCherbak

The journal publication cited by the article does exist, “The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code.” Vladimir I. shCherbak, Maxim A. Makukov, The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code, Icarus, Available online 6 March 2013, ISSN 0019-1035.

Is An Alien Message Embedded In Our Genetic Code?

Vladimir I. shCherbak of al-Farabi Kazakh National University of Kazakhstan, and Maxim A. Makukov of the Fesenkov Astrophysical Institute, hypothesize that an intelligent signal embedded in our genetic code would be a mathematical and semantic message that cannot be accounted for by Darwinian evolution. They call it “biological SETI.” What’s more, they argue that the scheme has much greater longevity and chance of detecting E.T. than a transient extraterrestrial radio transmission.

Writing in the journal Icarus, they assert: “Once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known. Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature. Once the genome is appropriately rewritten the new code with a signature will stay frozen in the cell and its progeny, which might then be delivered through space and time.”

To pass the designer label test, any patterns in the genetic code must be highly statistically significant and possess intelligent-like features that are inconsistent with any natural know process, say the authors.

They go on to argue that their detailed analysis that the human genome (map here) displays a thorough precision-type orderliness in the mapping between DNA’s nucleotides and amino acids. “Simple arrangements of the code reveal an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language.” They say this includes the use of decimal notation, logical transformations, and the use of the abstract symbol of zero. “Accurate and systematic, these underlying patterns appear as a product of precision logic and nontrivial computing,” they assert. This latest publication of Shcherbak and his co worker Makukov, is a must-read. It was published only this month - April 2013 - so this really is hot of the press. It seems that the mathematical patterns within the genetic code are a "biological Seti" - a deliberate message built into the very fabric of all life.......
    So it seems that our generation is perched on the edge of a revolution in thought - a profound paradigm shift that will open up new vistas of ideas, a world where finally mind or soul will have a place.

Here is the abstract to Shcherbak and Makukov's latest paper -

Abstract

It has been repeatedly proposed to expand the scope for SETI, and one of the suggested alternatives to radio is the biological media. Genomic DNA is already used on Earth to store non-biological information. Though smaller in capacity, but stronger in noise immunity is the genetic code. The code is a flexible mapping between codons and amino acids, and this flexibility allows modifying the code artificially. But once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known. Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature, if that conforms to biological and thermodynamic requirements. As the actual scenario for the origin of terrestrial life is far from being settled, the proposal that it might have been seeded intentionally cannot be ruled out. A statistically strong intelligent-like “signal” in the genetic code is then a testable consequence of such scenario. Here we show that the terrestrial code displays a thorough precision-type orderliness matching the criteria to be considered an informational signal. Simple arrangements of the code reveal an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of the same symbolic language. Accurate and systematic, these underlying patterns appear as a product of precision logic and nontrivial computing rather than of stochastic processes (the null hypothesis that they are due to chance coupled with presumable evolutionary pathways is rejected with P-value < 10–13). The patterns are profound to the extent that the code mapping itself is uniquely deduced from their algebraic representation. The signal displays readily recognizable hallmarks of artificiality, among which are the symbol of zero, the privileged decimal syntax and semantical symmetries. Besides, extraction of the signal involves logically straightforward but abstract operations, making the patterns essentially irreducible to any natural origin. Plausible ways of embedding the signal into the code and possible interpretation of its content are discussed. Overall, while the code is nearly optimized biologically, its limited capacity is used extremely efficiently to pass non-biological information
    Shcherbak's full paper can be read here -

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1303/1303.6739.pdf

April 22nd 2013 - A tidal wave of interest

There has been a huge response to Shcherbak's latest paper. Hundreds of websites are talking about it. People are making videos about it. The discoveries are finally reaching the public consciousness. The level of interest is such that it will not subside, but rather will give birth to and seed further research world-wide. I found websites across the globe from Australia and India to Europe and America..... on every continent. This is the beginning of a Change - perhaps a new Enlightenment and a New Age. What comes from this can only be good.

January 14th 2014 - Review of Gamow

Gamow discovered that the 64 codons divide naturally into 3 groups -
    1. 4 codons where all bases are identical
    2. 24 codons where each base is different
    3. 36 codons where two bases are the same

When the side chain nucleon numbers for these three groups are totalled we get
    group 1 + group 2 = 2 x 703
    group 3 = 666 + 666 + 666

Vernons Genesis 1 pattern is perfectly embodied

Name:  ShcherbaksPattern1.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  216.5 KB

January 23rd 2014 - Discovery of the Alphabetic Primer

If DNA contains a textual message for us, then that would obviously require a translation of codons into alphabetical letters. IF such a message exists, then I reasoned that the Genetic Code would contain a key (a bit like a map key) to enable us to make the correct translation. The key would match codons to alphabet letters and I predicted would have the following characteristics -

a) It would list all the amino acids in one place
    b) The amino acids would be listed in a specific order
    c) The key would indicate the beginning and end of the list, ie the start and finish - to give us the correct direction of the order
    d) The key would indicate how the codons / amino acids are to be read - eg linearly or perpendicularly
    e) The key will indicate how many letters in the corresponding alphabet
    f) When the aminoacids were ordered in the correct sequence, they would reveal a simple message ( a bit like when you get the right combination for a safe, then the safe opens). The message would be something like "Beginning and End"

Well, I had searched for such a primer in the dna of the human genome. I had searched through several million bases using software that I had created. I was looking for a sequence of DNA where all 20 amino acids and stop signals occurred in one place. I did not find it then.

But on January 23rd, at 2am I awoke - and decided to look again at Scherbak's patterns found within the genetic code itself, rather than in dna sequences. That's when I came across something that fitted all the characteristics of the Primer.

As you can see below, when the amino acids were arranged according to their redundancy class, perfect balances appeared between the sidechains and standard blocks, all multiples of 37. Also, when the aminoacids in each redundancy class were further ordered by their nucleon number, a series of symmetrical patterns spontaneously appeared across the amino acid codons. These patterns contained a message - START START AAA STOP STOP and each pattern summed to 222.

This strongly suggests that the aminoacids were meant to be read in this order by us, suggesting that if they do correspond to an alphabet, then this would be the sequence.

In this first diagram notice how the sidechains and standard blocks of the redundancy groups are in perfect numerical balance

Name:  CraigPattern.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  124.7 KB

In the second diagram, notice how the ordering of the amino acids by nucleon number within each redundancy group causes multiple symmetrical patterns to appear when read across the codons, each summing to 222 !!

Name:  craigpattern2.png
Views: 414
Size:  270.3 KB

So here we have all the amino acids together in their natural quantitative order, forming perfect balances of the redundancy groups, and when further ordered by nucleon number, revealing several symmetries ACROSS codons that all sum to 222 and spell out a pattern STOP STOP AAA START START, ie Beginning and End, Alpha and Omega.

What this says to me is that the amino acids are meant to be ordered in this way to reveal a pattern - something that goes from beginning to end and is related to 222. That's why I think it may be the Primer - designed to match an alphabet of 22 characters from beginning to end.

Even if it is not the Primer, then it still shows clearly that when the amino acids are arranged in order of nucleon number they reveal patterns of symmetry that seem deliberately contrived.

Thoughts

The genetic code is highly ordered, and embodies many features that indicate intelligent design from a functional perspective. The symmetry of the mathematical patterns found in the genetic code are just another indication, albeit a very precise and powerful one. There is no proof stronger than mathematical proof.

According to Shcherbak, arithmetic found in the genetic code seems to have preceded life itself. To quote Shcherbak -

The genetic code turns out to be a syntactic structure of arithmetic, the result of unique summations that have been carried out by some primordial abacus at least three and half billion years ago.
    They refute traditional ideas about the stochastic origin of the genetic code. A new order in the genetic code hardly ever went through chemical evolution and, seemingly, originally appeared as pure information like arithmetic itself.
    And where could arithmetic come from other than an intelligence.

But where does an intelligence come from with the capacity to create something as complex as life? The similarity with the "signature" pattern found in Genesis 1 may provide an answer.

(Note: It seems that in our universe there is more than just matter - there is consciousness too, which cannot be reduced to matter. So consciousness must always have been present, together with matter - from the very beginning. Consciousness has the capacity to create.)

After Thought

In 1973 Mankind sent out a radio message into space. This was to see "if there was anyone out there". Perhaps there was an answer, though it came in an unexpected way.

As God would be an eternal being, existing outside of time, then from His perspective all times are present at once - so something from our future could be answered in our past..........

The Arecibo message was framed in prime numbers, so last night I got to wondering if there is any connection between Genesis 1 and the 1973 Arecibo Message. It occurred to me that because God is eternal, He could have answered the Arecibo Message in our past already.

Lets take a look at the Arecibo Message that was sent out in 1973 -

Name:  Arecibo.png
Views: 380
Size:  44.7 KB

The entire message consisted of 73 x 23 pixels, and the authors of the message did this deliberately, so that the message would be a "sub-prime" - that is, the multiplication of two primes.

The first line of the message was the numbers 1 to 10 - our decimal system. These numbers sum to 55

The second line of the message was a list of 5 numbers representing the atomic numbers of the 5 different atoms that make up DNA - Hydrogen = 1, Carbon = 6, Nitrogen = 7, Oxygen = 8 and Phosphorous = 15. The sum of these 5 numbers comes to 37

The third line of the message was the number of atoms in each of the 6 molecules that make up DNA. A = 14, T = 14, C = 12, G = 15, Deoxyribose = 13, Phosphate = 5. The sum of these numbers comes to 73.

The fourth line was a picture of the DNA Helix

The fifth line was a picture of Man

The sixth line showed the position of our planet in the solar system

And the Seventh line showed a picture of the Telescope dish

So the message that was sent out was a multiple of two primes 73 and 23, and was headed by three number sums - 55, 37 and 73, and 55 is the midpoint between 37 and 73.

These three numbers are like a title above a picture of our DNA, which, as you have seen, is itself framed around the Genesis 1 pattern of 37 x 73.

This message was sent out in the hope of receiving a return communication from the heavens (from space)

Was there an answer?

I think there might have been. 3500 years earlier, the Book of Genesis was written, pertaining to come from a trans-dimensional being - namely God - and it's first verse consists of a multiple of two primes, 37 and 73.....

Could Genesis have been a response to the Arecibo message? A response from an eternal being, telescoped into the past.

(other articles by Craig)
    Last edited by Craig.Paardekooper; 02-27-2014 at 04:36 AM. Reason: To say more clearly

Hello Craig,

I had never seen your http://www.freewebs.com/genetics37
    page before. I wish I had time to read all that! I'll try to cover it when I get time.

Another site that I've still not read is http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/article...isgenetics.pdf. It seems to use the (in)famous ELS Bible Codes to link Genetics and the Bible. I don't know if it is sound or not.

Victor

From Craig

Thanks Victor for the ELS web URL. I have not seen that before.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Craig.Paardekooper View Post
    Abstract

Are there mathematical patterns in the Genetic Code??
    Well, scientists are discovering new and intriguing patterns, though the reason why these patterns exist and what function they serve is as yet unknown.

Background

Previously, Vernon Jenkins, discovered a mathematical pattern encoded within the Hebrew text of the Old Testament creation narratives. His work is displayed here.

http://www.otherbiblecode.com

Then, over the last decade scientists around the world have begun* exploring the mathematical patterns found within DNA.

Putting the Pieces Together

Vernon's pattern is intriguing, and it is tempting to take a look at the genetic code, to see if, perhaps, the same pattern is there too.

Results

In 2007,* I came across the work of Shcherbak, a mathematician and geneticist. What was quite surprising was the resemblance between Shcherbak's genetic patterns and those found by Vernon in the creation narratives.* I have summarised Shcherbak’s work in a booklet found here.

http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/craig.htm

Vernon has independently investigated and confirmed these resemblances and has created his own web page where the findings are clearly depicted -

http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/G...enetics_VS.htm

Regards

Craig Paardekooper
    Thanks Craig, for sharing those links to your site. I took a brief look at what you have and it's great . You have presented your work in a very clear and easy to understand way.

Thanks again,

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Thankyou

Dear Rose,

Thankyou for your response and encouragement. I am glad to share this information. The field of genetics is advancing all the time. I look forward to the future and what it will reveal.

Craig

New genetic patterns

Dear folks

I am just embarking on a new adventure through the world of genetic patterns. New patterns have come to light published by Boulay and by Rakocevic

I will be analysing these patterns over the coming months and will report back what I find.

Here is Rakocevic's research

Rakocevic 1

Rakocevic 2

And here is Boulay's research

Boulay

Regards

Craig
    Last edited by Craig.Paardekooper; 02-16-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig.Paardekooper View Post
    Dear folks

I am just embarking on a new adventure through the world of genetic patterns. New patterns have come to light published by Boulay and by Rakocevic

I will be analysing these patterns over the coming months and will report back what I find.

Here is Rakocevic's research

Rakocevic 1

Rakocevic 2

And here is Boulay's research

Boulay

Regards

Craig
    Thanks for the links! This is a most intriguing study. I look forward to your report.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

This is a little off topic, but I'd like to make sure that you're aware of the laminin molecule. If you want some indication of just how 'deep' that imprint that you're looking for is, that's a good place to look. It's essentially the 're-bar' (basic building foundation) of human proteins. Do a search and take a long look at it's structure.
    for you are NOW Light; walk as Sons of Light Eph 5:8

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    This is a little off topic, but I'd like to make sure that you're aware of the laminin molecule. If you want some indication of just how 'deep' that imprint that you're looking for is, that's a good place to look. It's essentially the 're-bar' (basic building foundation) of human proteins. Do a search and take a long look at it's structure.
    The cross-shape of the laminin molecule became quite the rage a couple years ago.

It's a nice metaphor, but is there any reason for us to think it is a "message from God?" We don't want to be gullible - God gave us a mind for a reason. This review from the skeptical side of the universe should help folks work out an informed view of the spiritual meaning (if any) of this molecule.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Richard,
    Look up Hubble M 51. lt's a spiral galaxy and the pictures are astounding. To me it's clear evidence of His fingerprint from the deepest part of who we are to some of the farthest reaches of His creation that we've been able to record in some puny way. And it's a manifestation of His words in Colossians. It's proof enough for me.
    for you are NOW Light; walk as Sons of Light Eph 5:8

Thread Information