Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Rashi on Genesis 15:5

Abram will have no son, but Abraham will have a son. Similarly, Sarai will not give birth, but Sarah will give birth
    Hebrew אברם אין לו בן, אבל אברהם יש לו בן. וכן שרי לא תלד, אבל שרה תלד, , "avram ein lo ben, aval avraham yesh lo ben. uchen sarai lo teled aval sarah teled"

תלד we saw = 434

coinciding the number of words in Genesis 1.

"hashishi" is the 434th word

Rashi on Genesis 1:31, י
    ום הששי: הוסיף ה' בשש
    , "yom hashishi: hosif hey bashishi"
    Scripture added a ?hey? on the sixth , at the completion of the Creation, to tell us that , etc.
    That's Abraham's "hey"

And He took him outside, and He said, "Please look heavenward and count the stars, if you are able to count them." And He said to him, "So will be your seed."
    You know what else is really cool with that ?

In the book of Jasher it speaks about when Abraham got born, a big star appeared in Heaven which starting to consume the other stars. The Wise men who saw this understood the message right away. That Abraham was going to be a king and rule the world. (It was Abrahams seed this was really pointing to there, Jesus)
    Because of this, Nimrod who was the ruler of this world at that time; wanted to kill Abraham and there is a lot more in that story but it ends with the father of Abraham fooling Nimrod and giving him another child than Abraham.

So I guess that woman with the 12 Stars in Rev 12 is Israel. Hey this is even chapter 12 of the last book & Israel is 12 Tribes.

So what I am trying to convey is that this thread is really about the 12 Tribes of Israel and not the center of the Universe. I can probably make a thread about us being in the center but some of my work is not done there when it comes to some codes.
    "In the beginning" (A=1 B=2 C=3) + (A=26 B=25 C=24) = Triangle nr 27 "Riddle"

The account of the seventh day , Genesis 2:1-3, is written with 35 words.

35 said to match Daniel's 3,5 ( = 7/2) times

Revelation 12:6,
    and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

1260 = 3,5 x 360
    Yeah about that 35 number there, I really think that points to the nr of words & letters of Genesis 1:1.
    Checked those verses out right now.

We can start with the first verse of chapter 2
    - Total value = English Genesis 1:1 (A=1 B=2 C=3) 137X3 + 547 "Jesus Christ" (A=37 B=38 C=39)
    - Total value of verse nr 137X3 = 7 X 547

Do you think the great RAM or the great Sages of Israel spotted that one ??
    Those poor Rabbi people who tried to understand the codes, only checked the Hebrew connections...
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-19-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    So you are telling us that the answer to the Woman is found in Babylonian Texts Snakeboy ?
    I would love to go into that discussion since you say I need to study the history behind the Bible.

Good point there Sylvius, I have found some codes pointing to us as the center. The creation Holograph kind of does that. And that may indeed be a little point in Joseph's dream but not the main point.
    Joseph got the Material blessing you know. So he was very special.
    USA & the British Colonies are descendants of Joseph, which are Manasseh & Ephraim.
    I'm from Norway which are Benjamin.

Most certainly

If I were you, I would start with the classic text titled " Incantation for a woman in labor "

Let me know when you want to discuss it

Or would you like me to provide numerous examples of omen phrasing in other texts for you ?

I would be glad to stomp a mudhole in whatever you have

Alright Snakeboy. You think the answers to the symbolic language of the Bible is found in Babylonian texts.

Why don't you tell us where the answer to these symbols are found in the Babylonian texts ?
    - What are the beasts which hare mentioned in Daniel & Revelation?
    - What is each Horn ?

Now we know the answer to those two questions are found in Daniel. But you are coming and telling us that the Babylonian Texts are important it this (Never heard that one before)
    So you really think it is a coincidence that the Sun, Moon & 12 Stars is mentioned both in Genesis 37:9 & Revelation 12:1 ???

Please explain to me why these two verses have similarities and while you are at it, please tell us why this woman has to hide for 1260 days (under the Tribulation). I bet the Babylonian Texts does not point to it as the 12 Tribes of Israel. Can you please fill inn that gap also ??

And since you trust these Babylonian Texts, then please tell me which version is the correct version of the Garden of Eden story ??

- The Bible that claims the God was good and the serpent was evil
    - Or the Babylonian version which states that the God was Evil and the serpent was good

And please let me know why also.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-19-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Rashi on Genesis 15:5

Hebrew אברם אין לו בן, אבל אברהם יש לו בן. וכן שרי לא תלד, אבל שרה תלד, , "avram ein lo ben, aval avraham yesh lo ben. uchen sarai lo teled aval sarah teled"

תלד we saw = 434

coinciding the number of words in Genesis 1.

"hashishi" is the 434th word

Rashi on Genesis 1:31, [SIZE=4]י

That's Abraham's "hey"

Genesis 15:5,
    And He took him outside, and He said, "Please look heavenward and count the stars, if you are able to count them." And He said to him, "So will be your seed."

so will be your seed = כֹּה יִהְיֶה זַרְעֶךָ, "koh yiyeh zarecha"

"koh" is gematria 25

It was also in "ayekkah" (where are you?) of Genesis 2:9,

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...9386#post69386

http://www.neveh.org/winston/wonder36/36-02.html

Rebi Shimon ben Pazi said: The word aiyeka is only used as a gematria equaling thirty-six .. . Midrash Zuta, Eichah 1:1
    "ayekkah" = "eiy koh" = where is "koh" = where is 25?

The number 25 allduing to the original light of the first day, since the first occurring of the word אוֹר, "or" = light, in Genesis 2:3, is the 25th word from the beginning, whereas the beforegoing word יְהִי, "y'hi", is gematria 25.

The original light is not the light of sun moon and stars.

That's also why Mark 13:24-27,
    But in those days, after that suffering, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And since you trust these Babylonian Texts, then please tell me which version is the correct version of the Garden of Eden story ??

- The Bible that claims the God was good and the serpent was evil
    - Or the Babylonian version which states that the God was Evil and the serpent was good

And please let me know why also.

I'll do nothing of the sort, especially considering your lack of education

The Genesis account is also taken straight from older texts and can easily be proven

You should probably stick to your " math "

But surely since the Bible originates from the Babylonian according to you, then why is the Garden of Eden story opposites of each other ??

Which one is correct ? Since if you think the Babylonian version is the source and original story then the Serpent (Satan) is good ?
    And God is evil ?

Right ??

Since I have read about Ptah/Ea you know. You have to explain this if you are going to defend the Babylonian belief.

It just happends to be that they worship Lucifer.

The math part is finished on this website. I have given enough In my opinion. Time to go away from math for a while now.

Thread Information