Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Woman clothed with the Sun and the Moon under her feet

So most of us has read Revelation 12:1 which states:
    "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:"

And many people believe that this woman is the Church since the whore that rides the beast points to a false church.
    The Woman in Revelation 12 is not a church but the 12 Tribes of Israel.

The first Reference to this is in the dream of Joseph, mentioned in Genesis 37:9
    "And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me."

But remember that the dream of Joseph has a different message than Revelation 12:1 but this is the connection.
    We see the Stars are representing Tribes here. The Sun and Moon in relation to 12 stars are only found in these 2 verses.
    In the dream of Joseph, He himself is a Star while there are 11 more stars, which gives 12 stars.

Revelation 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days."

This talks about the people of the 12 Tribes that refuses the Mark of the Beast in the Period of the Tribulation.

I found a really interesting guy who has done some prophecy research on the 144000 of the 12 Tribes. I recommend everyone to check him out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZh-...t-U59g&index=5

Here is a guy who has done a lot research on where the 12 Tribes are found today, 23 episodes. It goes a bit slow but quality info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdw8...hT-7FXg4t-U59g

A documentary on where the 12 Tribes are now that is much shorter, around 45 min:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_hP...-U59g&index=12
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-18-2017 at 01:57 PM.
    "In the beginning" (A=1 B=2 C=3) + (A=26 B=25 C=24) = Triangle nr 27 "Riddle"

Revelation 12:5,

καὶ ἔτεκεν υἱόν, ἄρσεν

and she gave birth to a son, male

cf. LXX Genesis 4:1,

Aδαμ δὲ ἔγνω Eυαν τὴν γυναῖκα αὐτοῦ καὶ συλλαβοῦσα ἔτεκεν τὸν καιν καὶ εἶπεν ἐκτησάμην ἄνθρωπον διὰ τοῦ θεοῦ

And Adam knew EVe his wife and she conceiving gave birth to Cain and said I did give birth to a man by means of the God

Hebrew:
    וְהָאָדָם יָדַע אֶת חַוָּה אִשְׁתּוֹ וַתַּהַר וַתֵּלֶד אֶת קַיִן וַתֹּאמֶר קָנִיתִי אִישׁ אֶת יְהֹוָה

So
    καὶ ἔτεκεν
    translates וַתֵּלֶד, "vateled"

nobody else than aour great RAM has pointed out that "teled" is reverse "delet"= door, gematria 434.

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_434.php
    Genesis 4 records the first birth in the Bible. The word translated as "bare" is "teled" = 434. It is a simple anagram of the word "Dalet," the name of the Fourth Letter. The alphabetic cycle of Genesis is therefore linked to the symbolic meaning of Dalet just like Revelation.
    The first chapter of Genesis being written with 434 words

so it's like the door to the seventh day (described in Genesis 2:1-3)

Or you might say: it gives birth to the "Lord of the Sabbath" (Mark 2:28)

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Revelation 12:5,

καὶ ἔτεκεν υἱόν, ἄρσεν

and she gave birth to a son, male

cf. LXX Genesis 4:1,

Aδαμ δὲ ἔγνω Eυαν τὴν γυναῖκα αὐτοῦ καὶ συλλαβοῦσα ἔτεκεν τὸν καιν καὶ εἶπεν ἐκτησάμην ἄνθρωπον διὰ τοῦ θεοῦ

And Adam knew EVe his wife and she conceiving gave birth to Cain and said I did give birth to a man by means of the God

Hebrew:
    וְהָאָדָם יָדַע אֶת חַוָּה אִשְׁתּוֹ וַתַּהַר וַתֵּלֶד אֶת קַיִן וַתֹּאמֶר קָנִיתִי אִישׁ אֶת יְהֹוָה

So
    καὶ ἔτεκεν
    translates וַתֵּלֶד, "vateled"

nobody else than aour great RAM has pointed out that "teled" is reverse "delet"= door, gematria 434.

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_434.php

The first chapter of Genesis being written with 434 words

so it's like the door to the seventh day (described in Genesis 2:1-3)

Or you might say: it gives birth to the "Lord of the Sabbath" (Mark 2:28)

The account of the seventh day , Genesis 2:1-3, is written with 35 words.

35 said to match Daniel's 3,5 ( = 7/2) times

Revelation 12:6,
    and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

1260 = 3,5 x 360

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    The account of the seventh day , Genesis 2:1-3, is written with 35 words.

35 said to match Daniel's 3,5 ( = 7/2) times

Revelation 12:6,
    and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

1260 = 3,5 x 360
    the 35th word is לַעֲשׂוֹת, "la'asot" = to do, to make

Genesis 2:3, And God blessed the seventh day and He hallowed it, for thereon He abstained from all His work that God created to do

To do what?

To make man, I guess

Genesis 1:26,
    And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Rashi:
    Let us make man: From here we learn the humility of the Holy One, blessed be He. Since man was created in the likeness of the angels, and they would envy him, He consulted them
    So I guess the angels assumed that the creation of man was a project for the seventh day. So they thought to have all the time of the world to prevent the success of the enterprise.

Rashi on "la'asot":
    The work that was fit to be done on the Sabbath, He doubled up and did it on the sixth [day], as is explained in Genesis Rabbah (11:9).

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    So most of us has read Revelation 12:1 which states:
    "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:"
    https://twitter.com/RabbiGinsburgh/s...97619559493632
    The universe is conscious. Stellar objects are self-aware. The human and the universe at large reflect one another. We are its brain cells.

The universe is conscious. Stellar objects are self-aware. The human and the universe at large reflect one another. We are its brain cells.
    How did this Rabbi get to the conclusion that the Universe is conscious ?
    When did man have a conversation with the Moon or any stars ?
    We know that Trees is a living thing but I have not heard that the earth is also a being.

I have heard things like this before, Mother Earth... Having a soul. Nope I don't buy into that.
    Sounds more like something occult than factual.

And what does this has to do with the Woman in Rev 12 & the Dream of Joseph in Gen 37 ??

This is standard omen phrasing taken from Babylonian texts

need a few reminders ?

Name:  omen.PNG
Views: 16
Size:  138.6 KB

Have you guys even studied the history behind the Bible ?

It might help
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    How did this Rabbi get to the conclusion that the Universe is conscious ?
    When did man have a conversation with the Moon or any stars ?
    We know that Trees is a living thing but I have not heard that the earth is also a being.

I have heard things like this before, Mother Earth... Having a soul. Nope I don't buy into that.
    Sounds more like something occult than factual.

And what does this has to do with the Woman in Rev 12 & the Dream of Joseph in Gen 37 ??
    How else, do you think, could sun, moon and stars prostrate themselves to Joseph?

Man is the centre of the universe.

This is standard omen phrasing taken from Babylonian texts

need a few reminders ?
    So you are telling us that the answer to the Woman is found in Babylonian Texts Snakeboy ?
    I would love to go into that discussion since you say I need to study the history behind the Bible.

How else, do you think, could sun, moon and stars prostrate themselves to Joseph?

Man is the centre of the universe.
    Good point there Sylvius, I have found some codes pointing to us as the center. The creation Holograph kind of does that. And that may indeed be a little point in Joseph's dream but not the main point.
    Joseph got the Material blessing you know. So he was very special.
    USA & the British Colonies are descendants of Joseph, which are Manasseh & Ephraim.
    I'm from Norway which are Benjamin.

Genesis 15:5,

And He took him outside, and He said, "Please look heavenward and count the stars, if you are able to count them." And He said to him, "So will be your seed."

Rashi:
    And He took him outside: According to its simple meaning: He took him out of his tent, outdoors, to see the stars. But according to its midrashic interpretation, He said to him,Go out of your astrology, for you have seen in the signs of the zodiac that you are not destined to have a son. Indeed, Abram will have no son, but Abraham will have a son. Similarly, Sarai will not give birth, but Sarah will give birth. I will give you another name, and your destiny will change (Ned. 32a, Gen. Rabbah 44:10). Another explanation: He took him out of the terrestrial sphere and lifted him above the stars. This explains the expression of הַבָּטָה, looking down from above (Gen. Rabbah 44:12).
    we are not subject to the stars, but the stars are subject to us.

Thread Information