Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    Okey so I agree with the notifications and I will use them from now on.

But the verses has nothing to do with each other....
    Are you serious ?? or are you just playing ? Ok so I will explain:

- Vs(2701) Has a order that is derived from the total value of Gen 1:1, which is made up of Tri(73) & has the Tri(37) encoded in the 2 last words which are the only words made up of 37 in that verse.
    - Vs(1899) has a order that is derived from Gen 1:1 when the difference of the 7 words & their mirrors are added. 3 of these words are encoded with "Treasures(s)" which just happens to be 137X3+777 which is the English Genesis 1:1 ordinal + reverse ordinal
    - Vs(Tri(137) has a order where its triangular order is a factor of the English Genesis 1:1

Like you don't know all the connections I have shared here of 37 & 137 ??

Come'on man, this is ridiculous.
    "In the beginning" (A=1 B=2 C=3) + (A=26 B=25 C=24) = Triangle nr 27 "Riddle"

The Divinity holograph will be only be shared if you give me that Program.
    And my word countd are only in the small numbers since I knew that it was only correct up to word nr 729. That is why I have been asking you. But I did think that word nr 1899 was correct, so I did a mistake there. But my memory is refreshed. At least I have the first Chapter of Gen at disposal which you gave me. Thank you very much for that program

Take a look at this if you think I am playing:
    - Total value of Vs(297) = 2X 10+711
    - Total value of Vs(37) = 2X 10+777
    - Total value of Vs(73) = 10 + Tri(112)

Just random ?? Nope, No way.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Okey so I agree with the notifications and I will use them from now on.

Are you serious ?? or are you just playing ? Ok so I will explain:

- Vs(2701) Has a order that is derived from the total value of Gen 1:1, which is made up of Tri(73) & has the Tri(37) encoded in the 2 last words which are the only words made up of 37 in that verse.
    - Vs(1899) has a order that is derived from Gen 1:1 when the difference of the 7 words & their mirrors are added. 3 of these words are encoded with "Treasures(s)" which just happens to be 137X3+777 which is the English Genesis 1:1 ordinal + reverse ordinal
    - Vs(Tri(137) has a order where its triangular order is a factor of the English Genesis 1:1

Like you don't know all the connections I have shared here of 37 & 137 ??

Come'on man, this is ridiculous.
    Dude, I was talking about the VERSES, not the numerical values of the verses. The VERSES have nothing to do with Genesis 1:1 or each other. They look totally random.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The Divinity holograph will be only be shared if you give me that Program.
    No deal. Sorry. You need to see, understand, and acknowledge that fact that you can't tell the difference between your numerology and totally meaningless random connections based on WRONG NUMBERS. You've presented results as if they were very strong evidence and when I showed they were wrong, you say "OK, forget that. Look at this other thing I found!" And on and on it goes. You have no way to tell if there is any meaning to any of the patterns you find.

And my word countd are only in the small numbers since I knew that it was only correct up to word nr 729. That is why I have been asking you. But I did think that word nr 1899 was correct, so I did a mistake there. But my memory is refreshed. At least I have the first Chapter of Gen at disposal which you gave me. Thank you very much for that program
    You're welcome. I'm glad to help. But to really accomplish my purpose, I need to have a way to help you see that you can't tell the difference between your numerology and totally meaningless random numbers. This is the key. You must open your eyes. You must see, understand, and admit the truth.

Take a look at this if you think I am playing:
    - Total value of Vs(297) = 2X 10+711
    - Total value of Vs(37) = 2X 10+777
    - Total value of Vs(73) = 10 + Tri(112)

Just random ?? Nope, No way.
    Excellent use of the notation. But I would suggest using a small "x" with a space on either side to make multiplication clearer. E.g. 2 x 10 + 711.

But why do you say it's not random? It looks totally random. The probability that you could find a connection with some numbers you like is near certainty because there are many, many numbers you like and you allow yourself to make combinations with other numbers like multiplying by 2 for no good reason (except that it creates the illusion of design in your mind).
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Yes, that's right. My mistake.
    Well that is the really hard part because I have found some codes where the words in a verse is relative, but not all of them. More like a special word in that verse that signifies something.

The codes go deep both in meanings and connections. I like to see a verse like a package. This package has codes alone, sometimes it seems like the verse alone is the full package. But I have found verses that are ment to be integrated too, where the codes does not go up in one of them single handedly.

But if you think the meaning of the words in the verses are really relative to the stuff in this article and my connections.
    Then maybe you can explain why Vs(2) Is encoded with the English Genesis 1:1 ???

Genesis 1:2
    - Total value = 2X3 X 180 (Center word of verse nr 137X3) + 137X3
    - Center words added is: 7X20 (Ordinal of the first half of Gen 1:1) + 451 (a Alpha 137 + 314 Pi) = 180 + 137X3
    - The 3rd word is the 10th word of the Bible & its value = 137X3 English Genesis 1:1 (A=1 B=2 C=3) and hey we know that the English Genesis 1:1 has 10 words

How does this fit in with the English Genesis 1:1 ???
    "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

It's the Million Dollar Question of the century

Hmmm oh that right ! Riddle is encoded into this all the way. Now I see, the words & theme of the verse does not have to have anything to do with the gematria codes of that verse. The Verse orders is clearly important. And sometimes even other details can be important like word nr 711 is found in verse nr 71, which has a total value of = 2X3 X 711

So I believe that there is a God and that he is the designer of this. He inspired this.

I guess you think Moses had a time machine and took a trip to America or England and read the King James bible ??
    Ever tried to add the total values of verses ordered at: 1, 3, 7: 2701 + 813 + 4541 = 5X 1611 (The year the King James was written)

So Moses, he really had to spend some time in England or America. How long do you think he was here before he decided to jump back into ancient time ?? Do you think he took any selfies also and binged them back to Israel also ?? Must have been quite a trip
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-16-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Well that is the really hard part because I have found some codes where the words in a verse is relative, but not all of them. More like a special word in that verse that signifies something.
    Alex,

First, your use of the word "relative" makes no sense in English. I've explained this many times over the past few years. The word you are looking for is "relevant" not "relative." Here's the definition Google puts at the top when you search for the definition:

relevant: closely connected or appropriate to what is being done or considered.

Second, the reason some parts seem significant but "not all of them" is because you are cherry picking, which is the primary cause of delusions like numerology.

The codes go deep both in meanings and connections.
    There are no "codes." A real code is logically consistent. For example, consider this code:

Uijt ufyu jt dpefe cz tijgujoh fbdi mfuufs gpsxbse cz pof. F.h. b jt sfqmbdfe cz c boe c jt sfqmbdfe cz d.

When it is decoded, it says:

This text is coded by shifting each letter forward by one. E.g. a is replaced by b and b is replaced by c.

This is a real code. The code is logically consistent and every letter of the code is accounted for. Your "codes" are nothing like this. They are completely inconsistent. They follow no rules. You just randomly make "connections" and think that proves something. Your numerology is utterly delusional. Why can't you see and understand this fact?

I've explained this a million times and you have ignored my words, which is really weird since you claim that you "love the truth".

I like to see a verse like a package. This package has codes alone, sometimes it seems like the verse alone is the full package. But I have found verses that are ment to be integrated too, where the codes does not go up in one of them single handedly.
    There are no codes. You just make random connections without any logical consistency and call whatever you like in the random numbers a "code." It is utterly meaningless. Why do you ignore the truth?

But if you think the meaning of the words in the verses are really relative to the stuff in this article and my connections.
    Again, the word you appear to be searching for is "relevant" not "relative."

I guess you think Moses had a time machine and took a trip to America or England and read the King James bible ??
    Ever tried to add the total values of verses ordered at: 1, 3, 7: 2701 + 813 + 4541 = 5X 1611 (The year the King James was written)

So Moses, he really had to spend some time in England or America. How long do you think he was here before he decided to jump back into ancient time ?? Do you think he took any selfies also and binged them back to Israel also ?? Must have been quite a trip
    No, I don't think Moses had a time machine, and there's no reason to think so because there are no codes. You just make random connections with no logical consistency and delude yourself with the idea that it is a "code." You need to wake up.

Check out my blog site

Well Richard. I think we will end this right here. Since you have gotten a lot of gems from me here.

And the fact that you just ignored verse nr 2 of the Bible (which you went through in you book) just shows the level of blindness.

137X3 = English Genesis 1:1 in A=1 B=2 C=3
    180 = Center word of Vs(137X3)

Total value of Vs(2) = 2X3 X 180+137X3 = 18 X 197 (Guess how many letters my name has)
    Center words added of Vs(2) = 180 + 137X3 = 3X 197

My name is Alexander Marcussen

A=1 B=2 C=3 of: Alexander Marcussen = There is no coincidence = 197

And yes I am real, this is me 3 years ago when I was working on a boat & when we stopped by a town and I went to the one and only disco there . I met a random guy (The drunk guy on the picture with the shirt) who was also a fisher. And we took a selfie. I wanted a memory from the town. We were only there around 6 hours before we left and we were only waiting anyways. It was Saturday also.
    Name:  1926927_10154340958620585_5156409749744172678_n.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  25.2 KB

And you know what they say, 1 thing is a coincidence, 2 things is also random, but after 3 things it get improbable of being random.
    I think I have found 4 places where I am encoded. This was 2 of them. The 2 others are quite something, but its going to get saved for my work. And I did not search for it. I just came over it.

Have a nice day Richard.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-16-2017 at 09:52 PM.

137X3 = English Genesis 1:1 in A=1 B=2 C=3
    180 = Center word of Vs(137X3)

Total value of Vs(2) = 2X3 X 180+137X3 = 18 X 197 (Guess how many letters my name has)
    Center words added of Vs(2) = 180 + 137X3 = 3X 197

My name is Alexander Marcussen

A=1 B=2 C=3 of: Alexander Marcussen = There is no coincidence = 197

Genesis 11:9, עַל כֵּן קָרָא שְׁמָהּ בָּבֶל כִּי שָׁם בָּלַל יְהֹוָה שְׂפַת כָּל הָאָרֶץ, "al ken kara sh'mah bavel ki sham balal hashem sh'fat kol haaretz"

Therefore her name was called Babel, for there the Lord confused the language of the entire earth

"balal" = mingle, mix, confuse, confound

Like you are mixing the original Hebrew with English translations and Hebrew alphabet (gematria) with Latin alphabet.

LXX Genesis 11:9,

διὰ τοῦτο ἐκλήθη τὸ ὄνομα αὐτῆς σύγχυσις ὅτι ἐκεῖ συνέχεεν κύριος τὰ χείλη πάσης τῆς γῆς

verb συγχέω

http://biblehub.com/greek/4797.htm

from συν and χέω (to pour)

i.e.
    to pour together

"pour together" -- like also RAM did (with Hebrew and Greek gematria)

LXX Genesis 11:1, καὶ ἦν πᾶσα ἡ γῆ χεῖλος ἕν καὶ φωνὴ μία πᾶσιν

φωνὴ = a sound, noise, voice, language, dialect.

would this be the great voice with which Jesus blew out his last?

Mark 15:37,

ὁ δὲ Ἰησοῦς ἀφεὶς φωνὴν μεγάλην ἐξέπνευσεν
    Last edited by sylvius; 06-17-2017 at 10:29 AM.

LXX Genesis 3:8,

καὶ ἤκουσαν τὴν φωνὴν κυρίου τοῦ θεοῦ περιπατοῦντος ἐν τῷ παραδείσῳ τὸ δειλινόν

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the paradise towards the evening

Same voice?

(The name of God consists of just consonants)
    Last edited by sylvius; 06-17-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    LXX Genesis 3:8,

καὶ ἤκουσαν τὴν φωνὴν κυρίου τοῦ θεοῦ περιπατοῦντος ἐν τῷ παραδείσῳ τὸ δειλινόν

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the paradise towards the evening

Same voice?

(The name of God consists of just consonants)

Hebrew Genesis 3:8,

וַיִּשְׁמְעוּ אֶת קוֹל יְהֹוָה אֱלֹהִים מִתְהַלֵּךְ בַּגָּן לְרוּחַ הַיּוֹם, ""vayishm'u et kol hashem elohim mithaleich bagan l'ruach hayom"

Rashi:
    And they heard: There are many Aggadic midrashim, and our Sages already arranged them in their proper order in Genesis Rabbah and in other midrashim, but I have come only [to teach] the simple meaning of the Scripture [and such Aggadah that clarifies the words of the verses, each word in its proper way.
    Thus he maybe does express that this voice is the most secret thing of the bible

"but I have come only [to teach] the simple meaning of the Scripture " -- אני לא באתי אלא לפשוטו של מקרא "v'ani lo bati ela lifshuto shel mikra"

is on the Rashi statue in Worms on the river Rhine in Germany

Last edited by sylvius; 06-17-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Thread Information