Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Unregistered Guest

number 111 or 1111

My husband and I are avid daily bible readers. We are constantly searching for truth and take the command to study and devide scripture seriously. The holographics is a bit hard for us to comprehend. My husband has been studying about all the aspects and equipment/meanings of tabernacle. What we are learning is beautiful and found your web site by accident...heiped us to understand some of the numeber meanings but for the last 6 years we are constantly seeing 111 or 1111 everywhere and are wondering what it could mean. We dont need a in depth study but would like to have some idea since it is constantly being brought to our attention. Might you help with this one?

The meanings of 111 and 1111

Hello sister, nice question.

Yeah, I know about the Holographs, they are not very simple, since the student needs to have a little familiarity (and some intuition) with math. But it is a wonderful study. Maybe the simplest one is the Unity Holograph. It has much to do with the meaning of ONE, the fundamental number.

But the bulk of this site has to do with the Bible Wheel, a study on how the 66 books are arranged according to the meaning of the 22 Letters of the Hebrew Alphabet (as in Psalm 119). This study is much more simple than the Holographs.

I also enjoy the study on the meaning of the tabernacle. It is a neverending study. Whole books can be written about it. Right now I'm particularly involved with the structure of the Candlestick (Menorah), the most peculiar piece of furniture in the tabernacle.

As for your question about 111 and 1111, the first thing that comes out is that they are all grounded on the Number 1, which is the number of beginnings. See for example the first letter Aleph (Greek Alpha). God said that it means Beginning. The numerical value of the word Aleph is 111! The Number One - the Number of Beginning - thrice reiterated. Since the Reality and our existance begin with God, Aleph is a proper symbol of God Himself. He is ONE. One, One, One. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

The number 1111 also echoes the foundational feature of the number one. In Psalm 11 we find the expression "the foundations". The numerical value of the corresponding Hebrew word (HaShatuth) is 1111!

You can read more about the meanings of 111 and 1111 on the respective articles on the Bible Wheel site:

111 - Aleph and the Beginning of Wisdom
    1111 - Iota, the Witness

Victor

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My husband and I are avid daily bible readers. We are constantly searching for truth and take the command to study and devide scripture seriously. The holographics is a bit hard for us to comprehend. My husband has been studying about all the aspects and equipment/meanings of tabernacle. What we are learning is beautiful and found your web site by accident...heiped us to understand some of the numeber meanings but for the last 6 years we are constantly seeing 111 or 1111 everywhere and are wondering what it could mean. We dont need a in depth study but would like to have some idea since it is constantly being brought to our attention. Might you help with this one?
    to continue:
    111 = 3 x 37 ( 3, 7 )..... LIGHT significance.
    In the 6x6 magic square, the sum of the numbers in any row, column or diagonal is 111.
    The 6x6 magic square is called the SUN... relates to light!

111 is a type of trinity.

111 = 3 x 37;
    3 and 7 are numbers which relate to white/invisible light like Sun light (1), comprised of the (7 ) spectral rays (rainbow), of which (3) are primary (red, green, blue) .
    http://www.numberscience.plus.com/BW1.jpg
    Numbers, which can refer to LIGHT, are 17, 13, 137 or using the (4) subsidiary spectral rays: 34, 347 or their reflected values (71, 31…).

Interestingly the number 17 was assigned to the ancient Mayan god C’Haban ( meaning “he who transforms from human to a god when he shakes off the ash clinging to him from the material world" ). This definitely is an indication of the condition for spiritual attainment and Christian ‘purification’ of the soul, the means of achieving residence in the “Kingdom of God”, where a correspondence with LIGHT is obvious.

Is it just a coincidence that the Sun was chosen to be the name this magic square??!!

I work in ‘divine’ numbers, which relate to Created objects.
    The divine number of the Sun is 12, reduces to 3 like 111.

So I feel that 111 relates to LIGHT ( spiritual & physical ).
    Last edited by number; 12-20-2010 at 03:57 AM.

Light

The numbers that you provide as referrring to Light are interesting. I have been working on a pattern found in the Genetic Code -

Sum of Amino Acid masses of Standard Block = 1119 = 3 x 373

Sum of Amino Acid masses of Side Chain = 1119 + 137

Sum of all occurrences of amino acid = 1119 + 137 + 1119 + 1037

It so happens that 1037 = 17 x 61, 61 being the number of codons that generate the amino acids.

I find it a coincidence that nearly all the numbers you mention are found here.

3, 7, 17 and 137

It is also interesting what you say about 111

According to tradition, the angels were cast into prison to await judgement from the time of Enoch 3013 B.C. until the time of Christ 30 A.D. a total of seventy generations or 3042 years = 1111111 days

The seven ones is striking considering that angels are associated with light, and of course seven ones make a "week" or period of "seventy" which was the duration of their imprisonment.

http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/craig.htm

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is a whole lot on this number as applied to the Greek new Testament in the book THEOMATICS by Jerry Lucas and Del Washburn. I don't know if the book is still in print.
    But as far as multiples of this number 111 seem to have to do with Jesus. Many about his birth and many relating to the book of Revelation.

Here are a few examples;

The author of life. 111x25
    He is the beginning the firstborn 111x32 (888)
    Author of eternal salvation 111x32
    Advocate with the Father, Christ Jesus 111x33

High priest after the order of Melchizedek 111x31
    Through this man forgiveness of sins 111x34
    For in him all thing were created 111x29
    Alpha omega 111x12
    The second man is from heaven 111x32
    The lamb's book of life 111x37
    Holy Master 111x11
    The one sitting on the horse 111x19
    And the one sitting on the throne 111x18
    The one having the two edged sword 111x30
    Way, truth, life 111x11
    The holy one 111x5

This child 111x26
    The child Jesus 111x12
    The child of her 111x16
    The man child 111x8
    Now the birth of Jesus took place in this way 111x49

Bob

Unregistered Guest

111 or 666?

Hello.

I once was into the occult, astrology and numerology. It was shortly after becoming born-again in 1978 that these 111 sightings started happening to me(the last digits of my Social Security # are 1111 that I applied for three years before becoming a Christian: so to me this is evidence that 111 was in my life long before I realize it) ....My mind was opened to a spiritual reality when I got saved, it was a dimension very new to me. Perhaps, I started to pick up 111 vibes alongside the spiritual reality of God. I've never felt that 111 was of God though, it was always more like something was competing with His Spirit for my attention. Getting saved made Satan very angry and his angels are trying to lure me back into the occult via 111. Another coincidence is that for over 20 years now I have also been hearing words spoken at the exact same moment as Im reading them! 'Take heed how you hear' is a Bible verse that comes to mind regarding that.

The Bible is loaded with numbers and their significance. For some reason God stresses the 666 as a reference to the anti-Christ. I personally believe that we are in the age when his evil presence comes onto the world-wide stage. Perhaps 111 and 11:11 has to do with the SPIRIT of this person. A deceiving spirit that is very prevalent in the world today and will become even more so as time goes on. People who see 111 are being awakened to the spirit realm or drawn to it more closely. If it has lead you to search for answers, may I suggest reading the Holy Bible (King James Version). John 1:1 is a good place to start. Another quest could be to search all the 111 verses as well, especially Revelation 11:11. The ancient writings of scripture go back 5,000 years! Of course the New Testament is just over 2,000, but all of it is relevant today. And 2,000 years ago, Jesus warned of 666, and now we're seeing it!

I have no other answers for this phenon except the Word of God which says in Matthew regarding strange sites and wonders, "When all these things begin to come to pass, LOOK UP!" and that WE are personally responsible, each and every one of us, to God. Do not take my word for anything nor another's word. You must search out the Truth so that you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt what is true because you experience it firsthand. There are sites that say that the 111 is some kind of implanted DNA awakening within us, or that we are being contacted by "Light Workers," etc. I don't believe any of it I don't believe it simply because it contradicts the Bible. It is my standard of truth. My wish is that it is yours as well.

Debra G,

Thread Information