Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Threaded View

PRAISE Ha ADONAI ELOHIYM....TESHUVAH, Repent, Find out what you should be doing to be in the secret place of the MOST HIGH , when the tribulation begins on September 11th 2008, 500,000 deaths in San Diego JULY 8th 2008
    Actually, what I do know is that the Great Tribulation happened in the first century. I can prove it.

Matthew 24
    15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    Easy points.

1. When you see the abomination of Desolation, spoken of by the prophet Daniel....

This, according to Futurists, is yet to come. However, that is highly impossible because Luke describes the same event in this way:

Luke 21:20
    20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    So you see? Luke's "surrounding of Jerusalem" is Matthews reference to Daniel's "Abomination of Desolation". This was fulfilled in 70AD.

2. The Tribulation happened in Judea and Jerusalem. Christ explicitly tells them (The Apostles) to feel Judea when they saw the armies of Jerusalem (Abomination of Desolation) surrounding Jerusalem. Thus, your mistaken idea of the Great Tribulation happening in San Diego is WAY off the mark....not even close. You're sadly more than 2000 years late. And trust me, if you or I were around in their day, we'd certainly think the world was coming to an end.

3. This Tribulation is never to be equaled or likened again. Now I know thousands of Futurists try comparing the number of European Jews who died at the hands of Adolph Hitler to that of the first century Romans. But the mistake in this is that the Tribulation wasn't about numbers, but type. Josephus records more than a million Jews died by famine, starvation, pestilence, disease, or cannibalism. And cannibalism was the clue that Christ mentioned to the women who bore children. He testifies to this even further on the cross, as the women weeped for Him. Yet He says:

“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29 For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!’
    ......cannibalism my friends! Absolute horror!

4. One final point. After Jesus said to the women not to weep for Him as I indicated above, he also said this:

30 Then they will begin ‘to say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” and to the hills, “Cover us!”’ 31 For if they do these things in the green wood, what will be done in the dry?”
    This phrase is repeated in Revelation 6:

15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
    In conclusion, the Great Tribulation happened in the first century, as testified by the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple and the very words of our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Messiah. Furthermore, Christ proves to use that the Great Tribulation is the Day of Wrath. And when that wrath had come, they would say to the mountains, "Fall on us" and "Hide us". This is a figure of speech or metaphor for the people crying to the government (Mountains) to protect them from the wrath of God. God used the Romans to accomplish His purpose in destroying and punishing apostate Israel. Lastly, this is exemplified in Revelation chapter 6, proving without doubt that Revelation was about the destruction of Jerusalem, the Beastly Roman Empire, and how all of this ties in with Christ as King. Although the Roman Empire appeared victorious in many ways, by destroying the apostate Jews and killing thousands of Christians, in time it was they (The Romans) which were being delivered into the mighty hands of Christ. Actually, they (The Romans) were under the control of Christ the entire time. For HE is King!

The Great Tribulation is done Watchman. I'd pay more attention to the context and not the numerator.

Joe
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 04-13-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Thread Information