Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Romans 13 and Revelation 13

Romans 13 authority's God-given
    Revelation 13 the beast's authority comes from the dragon!
    Yes, gilgal. (Sorry, I have a hard time using your search engine) In fact, even before knowing the Wheel I could spot a puzzling link between Romans 13 and the beast.

The thing is: the most traditional interpretation of the beast is the Roman authority - more specifically, Nero Caesar. (Even if we don't agree with this identification, a comparison with Daniel 7 shows that it's not wrong to identify the beast with political authority. Either way, both Rom and Rev speak of political powers.) We then have a chapter saying that Ceasar's power (kingdom and authority) come from God and another one saying that it comes from Satan!

Unfortunately I don't have the time for a good review of this question, but the central idea orbits around the meaning of Mem, the Thirteenth Letter, and goes right into the discussion of the Problem of Evil.

Who (Mem KeyWord Mi) is the source (symbolic meaning of Mem) of Caesar's authority? Does it come from (Mem prefix) God or does it come from (Mem prefix) Satan?

Victor

WHat about the word "terror" in Romans 13? That government is supposed to put an end to terrorists. But these days ( related to Revelation 13 ) the government has funded terrorist groups through wallstreet and the central banks. Can you believe US had a Nazi Parti? And the Bushes are partners with the Bin Ladens? CIA brought about the Taliban to power. The Israeli Mossad created the Hamas.

The 11th letter is caf. This letter as a prefix to any word forms "like unto". The 11th prophet is Micah and within his writing he makes known the purpose of his name and calling:

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Micah 7.18
    Romans 11 and Revelation 11

The strongest links must be between the 11th book, 1 Kings and the 11th chapters of Romans and Revelation.
    (It's strange that even Jerusalem like Elijah is not mentioned in this chapter but says "where their Lord was crucified").

Searching for olive tree + seven thousand + remnant + people + Elias .
    Also added prophet, kill

Romans 11
    1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
    2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
    3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
    4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
    5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
    17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
    24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
    and
    Searching for olive tree + seven thousand + remnant + people + Elias .
    Also added prophet, kill

Revelation 11
    4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
    7 </SPAN> And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
    9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
    10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
    13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
    18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
    Jerusalem is considered as a green olive tree (green olive tree like Romans 11? hmmm...):
    Jeremiah 11:16
    The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.
    Jeremiah 11:19
    But I was like a lamb or an ox that is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, saying, Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.
    Jeremiah 11:23
    And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation.
    Look at the 11th book ( 1 kings ) and Romans 11:
    I have + seven thousand + have not bowed + Baal
    1 Kings 19:18
    Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
    Romans 11:4
    But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
    More on the Spoke 11:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Kaph.asp

-------

An interesting combination are the words build + scatter. They are two opposites. The reason one builds a house is to dwell there. When they did not dwell somewhere permanently. The bible mentions they dwelt in tents. But Gods power is manifested when he scatters the people who don't honor him. Thereís no use of crying for solidarity if you donít honor the LORD!!!

Genesis 11:4
    And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
    Genesis 11:8
    So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
    The 11th book starts with Israel building the temple:
    1 Kings 2:36
    And the king sent and called for Shimei, and said unto him, Build thee an house in Jerusalem, and dwell there, and go not forth thence any whither.

And ends with God scattering Israel:
    1 Kings 22:17
    And he said, I saw all Israel scattered upon the hills, as sheep that have not a shepherd: and the LORD said, These have no master: let them return every man to his house in peace.
    The names Omri and Ahab appear together in only two books:
    1 Kings 16:28 ( Book 11 of 1st cycle ) So Omri slept with his fathers, and was buried in Samaria: and Ahab his son reigned in his stead.
    1 Kings 16:29 And in the thirty and eighth year of Asa king of Judah began Ahab the son of Omri to reign over Israel: and Ahab the son of Omri reigned over Israel in Samaria twenty and two years.
    1 Kings 16:30 And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the LORD above all that were before him.

Micah 6:16 ( Book 11 of 2nd cycle, of the prophets ) For the statutes of Omri are kept, and all the works of the house of Ahab, and ye walk in their counsels; that I should make thee a desolation, and the inhabitants thereof an hissing: therefore ye shall bear the reproach of my people.
    More on the correlation of 1 Kings and Micah:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Kaph_Ahab.asp

Thread Information