Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Hello everyone!

"O how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day."

It's a joy to have a place where we can discuss the supernatural reality of God's Word, more specifically about the Structure of Scripture! (and many other topics, as I can see from the forum design, right Richard?)
    You got that right, brother! Great to see you here. The body is a diverse spiritual organism with many different needs and and stages of growth. Some need milk, others strong meat. Some are lonely, and just need encouragement in their pilgrimage to the Eternal Kingdom, while others are anointed teachers sent by God to feed His sheep on the rich manna of His Word.

Of course, I myself would really like to see more discussion of the supernatural structure of the Bible!

I'm just a sinner saved by grace who has been tremendously blessed by the Lord with the joy of knowing Him. The Bible Wheel is a Bible study model I've been in touch with for a number of years. It is a powerful catalyser of the understanding of Scripture. You don't need it to be a happy Christian, but you will be blessed to see the Bible as an integrated whole as one has never seen before. My God, thank you for letting us know you more!
    Catalyser - I like that metaphor. Makes me think of what happens when we metabolize the bread of God which is His Word, both in its Written form (Holy Bible) and its Living form (Jesus Christ)! A study of the analogies between Living and Written manifestations of Gods' Word is a very enlightening, so I made a thread to discuss it here.

I hope that this message board will provide an environment where we will all be blessed as we grow as Christians. My expectation is that "I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me." (Romans 1:12)

Your brother,
    Victor
    Amen!

Hello,
    TimD from Charlotte, NC. I think I started browsing biblewheel about five years ago, and bought a book to keep and one to share. I teach math and statistics at the community college and a two-year hospital-affiliated college. I tend to get a little too busy with all that, but I intend to keep checking in regularly.

The bible wheel and Vernon Jenkins' numberical things are enough, I would say, to convert any unbelieving mathematician and make them cry "Glory!"

Quote Originally Posted by TimD View Post
    Hello,
    TimD from Charlotte, NC. I think I started browsing biblewheel about five years ago, and bought a book to keep and one to share. I teach math and statistics at the community college and a two-year hospital-affiliated college. I tend to get a little too busy with all that, but I intend to keep checking in regularly.

The bible wheel and Vernon Jenkins' numberical things are enough, I would say, to convert any unbelieving mathematician and make them cry "Glory!"
    Hi Tim!

I remember when we first chatted some years ago on the Christianity.com forum. Good to see you here! I look forward to digging in to the wonders of God's most excellent Word with you.

Richard

Abigail from Surrey UK. I first ran into the Biblewheel at Theologyweb and have been interested ever since

Hi everybody! Good to meet you all - I look forward to participating a little here when I can.

I'm a fan of BibleWheel website since 2002 when I discovered Richard's inspiring work. I think I googled the terms "isaiah miniature bible" and it came up at the top.

I am a 30 y/o guy from SE Michigan, and I am considerably less erudite on Bible topics than most here so please be patient if I say something really dumb. It's good to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Hi everybody! Good to meet you all - I look forward to participating a little here when I can.

I'm a fan of BibleWheel website since 2002 when I discovered Richard's inspiring work. I think I googled the terms "isaiah miniature bible" and it came up at the top.

I am a 30 y/o guy from SE Michigan, and I am considerably less erudite on Bible topics than most here so please be patient if I say something really dumb. It's good to be here.
    Welcome to the forum, David!

Don't worry about saying anything "dumb" - that's not the criterion we use for status around here. If you want to impress us, you just say whatever is on you heart and mind, and when you err, quickly admit it and we all move on, edified by your example of what it is to be a genuine Christian brother and lover of the Truth, which is Christ Jesus!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

If you have any questions about how to use the forum software, please start a thread in this section with the question. Everyone else will benefit, since if something has stumped you, it certainly will have stumped someone else too.

God bless, and happy posting!

Richard

Hi, all!

I am a musician who believes that the Bible is fully inspired and written by the biblical God, Yahweh (YHWH). Richard`s "Bible Wheel" proves this.

My favorite christian websites are www.yhwh.com and www.biblewheel.com.

Question Hei

So what are your musical interests?

Hello all

I have chosen the name NumberMan for ironic numerical coincidences that led me to believe some event would occur on 9-11. Not knowing what the nature of the event was just that the number 9:11 wouldn't go away. One thing leads to another and here I am today also interested in the subject of Gematria.

My avatar says in Hebrew "Man of Numbers" which was recommend from a jewish friend. The numeric Hebrew Gematria value is then 746.

My web site doesn't focus on the connections that Richard is making, but rather I'm seeking more a complete list of all words used in the Hebrew and Greek texts transformed into a number by going through the entire Strong's list to complete my database. It's going pretty well on that end but will require a good bit of time to sit down and finish them all.

I reference Richards work often and greatly appreciate his efforts. My belief system is more unconventional to most as you can tell if you read any of my articles. Anyhow its a pleasure to join the forum to chat when I can.

NumberMan

Quote Originally Posted by NumberMan™ View Post
    Hello all

I have chosen the name NumberMan for ironic numerical coincidences that led me to believe some event would occur on 9-11. Not knowing what the nature of the event was just that the number 9:11 wouldn't go away. One thing leads to another and here I am today also interested in the subject of Gematria.

My avatar says in Hebrew "Man of Numbers" which was recommend from a jewish friend. The numeric Hebrew Gematria value is then 746.
    Hi NumberMan!

It seems there has been a mistake. Your avatar is the image of a Galaxy. Unfortunately, another member - Church Mom - is using almost the same avatar, so it might be confusing. Also, it doesn't look like the one you are describing as saying "Man of Numbers" in Hebrew.

BTW - that is an interesting identity Aish HaMisparim = 746 = 2 x 373, and 373 is perhaps the most beautiful prime, and value of the Greek Logos (Word).

Quote Originally Posted by NumberMan™ View Post
    My web site doesn't focus on the connections that Richard is making, but rather I'm seeking more a complete list of all words used in the Hebrew and Greek texts transformed into a number by going through the entire Strong's list to complete my database. It's going pretty well on that end but will require a good bit of time to sit down and finish them all.

I reference Richards work often and greatly appreciate his efforts. My belief system is more unconventional to most as you can tell if you read any of my articles. Anyhow its a pleasure to join the forum to chat when I can.

NumberMan
    Great to have you here Number Man!

Richard

Thread Information