Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What if Cannabis Cured Cancer?

A very informative video on the many medical properties of Cannabis.

Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    A very informative video on the many medical properties of Cannabis.

I haven't viewed the video but if Cannabis cured cancer and I had cancer I would take it. No sane person would not take it if they were dying of cancer and it was proven to beat it.

KABBALAH OF MARIJUANA

interesting twist on the idea...

Cannabis, known in the Torah as Cana Bosim/Good Smelling Leaf, was one of the ingredients used in the incense, called Ketoret, from the word Keter/Crown; the Ketoret was burned in the Temple before the Kokesh HaKadoshim/Holy of Holies housing the Ten Commandments.

Recently, large amounts of Ketoret have been discovered hidden in the desert from 2000 years ago; one of the miracles recounted in the Temple was, though animals were being slaughter no flies or insects were present. Recent experiments with the Ketoret have received the same results.

Marijuana is the most readily available drug requiring no preparation or distilling – one merely needs to pluck a flower or even a leaf from a female marijuana plant to get immediate relief. Marijuana can be traced back to the time of the Tower of Babel 4000 years ago. Getting high from marijuana is perhaps the least of the amazing qualities of this plant which first appeared during the time of Avraham who journeyed to the earth from the Tower of Babel 4000 years ago. After his wife Sara dies Avraham marries Ketoret and has with her children.

For millennium marijuana have been celebrated throughout the Middle East and India for both medicinal and euphoric purposes. In Torah, קַנַּבּוֹס-Canabos/Cannabis is used for Maale Ashun/Smoke Ascension. The Canabos was brought into The Holy of Holies on Yom HaKiporim.

The Cabala explains, Incense and natural remedies often come from noxious bitter substances reflecting bitter life experiences transforming back to pure good through repentance. Ashun/Smoke is an acrostic for Alom/World; Shana/Time and Nefesh/Soul; Ashun has the gematria 420.

Quote Originally Posted by phinine View Post
    interesting twist on the idea...
    Thanks for the fascinating quote. But where did you get it? It's always best to supply a link to the source.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Not from this world...from the other side
    I think we are talking to a group of cannabis addicts who have hallucinatory or wishful thinking. There is absolutely no proof that cannabis cured cancer. If it is so, it would have been the golden standard in ant-cancer therapy. Let's not be deluded by such claims from cannabis addicts who wish to legalize cannabis use.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk....is-misleading/

“Cannabis cure for brain cancer” headline is misleading
    Posted on May 5, 2011 by Kat Arney

Cannabis cannot cure cancer

Earlier this week the Daily Mail reported that a young US boy’s brain tumour had been “cured” after his father secretly gave him cannabis oil through his feeding tube.

The bold headline hides a more important truth: the boy was also receiving high-dose chemotherapy, and it is this – rather than the cannabis oil – that is likely to have treated his cancer.

Despite the headline, the story points out that the cannabis oil may well have helped to relieve some of the symptoms of the cancer, and treatment side-effects such as pain, nausea and appetite loss. But this isn’t the impression that you get from reading the headline, which arguably implies that cannabis cured the boy’s disease.

We felt it was important to emphasise this distinction. The role of cannabis and its derivatives in treating cancer is the subject of persistent internet myth and rumour, and we’re concerned that this headline may unduly fan these flames.

Cannabis and cancer – the state of play
    One strand of the online rumours about cannabis and cancer is that there is some form of conspiracy to prevent research progressing into this area. This is not the case. In fact, we’ve previously written about how cannabinoids – the biologically active chemicals in cannabis – can slow the growth of tumours in lab tests.

But the fact remains that this work is still at an early stage. On top of this, there’s no robust scientific evidence to show that cannabis or cannabis oil can successfully treat cancer. And it’s possible that smoking cannabis can increase the risk of lung cancer.

At the moment, cannabis is illegal in the UK, although the medical use of cannabis and cannabis-derived chemicals is being investigated and debated.

Cannabinoids do have the potential to be useful for cancer and other diseases, but this needs to be explored in rigorous and safe studies. And accurate headlines about cases such as this one would help too.

God Blessed.
    Last edited by CWH; 07-17-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I think we are talking to a group of cannabis addicts who have hallucinatory or wishful thinking. There is absolutely no proof that cannabis cured cancer. If it is so, it would have been the golden standard in ant-cancer therapy. Let's not be deluded by such claims from cannabis addicts who wish to legalize cannabis use.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk....is-misleading/

“Cannabis cure for brain cancer” headline is misleading
    Posted on May 5, 2011 by Kat Arney

Cannabis cannot cure cancer

Earlier this week the Daily Mail reported that a young US boy’s brain tumour had been “cured” after his father secretly gave him cannabis oil through his feeding tube.

The bold headline hides a more important truth: the boy was also receiving high-dose chemotherapy, and it is this – rather than the cannabis oil – that is likely to have treated his cancer.

Despite the headline, the story points out that the cannabis oil may well have helped to relieve some of the symptoms of the cancer, and treatment side-effects such as pain, nausea and appetite loss. But this isn’t the impression that you get from reading the headline, which arguably implies that cannabis cured the boy’s disease.

We felt it was important to emphasise this distinction. The role of cannabis and its derivatives in treating cancer is the subject of persistent internet myth and rumour, and we’re concerned that this headline may unduly fan these flames.

Cannabis and cancer – the state of play
    One strand of the online rumours about cannabis and cancer is that there is some form of conspiracy to prevent research progressing into this area. This is not the case.
    In fact, we’ve previously written about how cannabinoids – the biologically active chemicals in cannabis – can slow the growth of tumours in lab tests.

But the fact remains that this work is still at an early stage. On top of this, there’s no robust scientific evidence to show that cannabis or cannabis oil can successfully treat cancer. And it’s possible that smoking cannabis can increase the risk of lung cancer.

At the moment, cannabis is illegal in the UK, although the medical use of cannabis and cannabis-derived chemicals is being investigated and debated.

Cannabinoids do have the potential to be useful for cancer and other diseases, but this needs to be explored in rigorous and safe studies. And accurate headlines about cases such as this one would help too.

God Blessed.
    Cheow, Cheow, Cheow, when are you going to learn to read the articles that you post to support your case? You have directly contradicted the article you posted!

CWH:
    I think we are talking to a group of cannabis addicts who have hallucinatory or wishful thinking. There is absolutely no proof that cannabis cured cancer.

ARTICLE CWH POSTED: Cannabinoids do have the potential to be useful for cancer and other diseases. [They] can slow the growth of tumours in lab tests.

I don't even have words to describe how crazy your comments seem. Wow ...
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The Endocannabinoid System

The endocannabinoid system is our bodies own endogenous system (CB1 and CB2 receptors) that produces chemicals which serve as neural messengers (our cells communication system) for tumor regulation, free radical scavengers, and anti inflammatory agents. Endocannabanoids are mood regulators, which also help us to relax, eat, sleep, forget, and for cell protection.

Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

The endocannabinoid system is our bodies own endogenous system (CB1 and CB2 receptors) that produces chemicals which serve as neural messengers (our cells communication system) for tumor regulation, free radical scavengers, and anti inflammatory agents. Endocannabanoids are mood regulators, which also help us to relax, eat, sleep, forget, and for cell protection.

Great video! It really lays out the science with great clarity.

If we believe what CWH says, we must believe that God created the endocannabinoid system. Perhaps he will stop dissing God's great work and accept that God created cannabis as a symbiotic plant for the great benefit of humanity? I'm good with that, though I think it much more likely that it is evidence that we evolved a symbiotic relationship with the cannabis plant. Why else would it be so effective in so many ways? And why do our own bodies generate endocannabinoids?

I love science because science is on the side of truth and reality.

Check out my blog site

Not from this world...from the other side

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post

If we believe what CWH says, we must believe that God created the endocannabinoid system. Perhaps he will stop dissing God's great work and accept that God created cannabis as a symbiotic plant for the great benefit of humanity? I'm good with that, though I think it much more likely that it is evidence that we evolved a symbiotic relationship with the cannabis plant. Why else would it be so effective in so many ways? And why do our own bodies generate endocannabinoids?

Yes, God created the endocannabinoid system and the endorphine system for some purposes, let's give thanks to God. But that does not mean we can abuse cannabis and morphine. In fact, almost any vegetable is believe to have anti-cancer properties notably carrots, cabbage, brocolli, soya bean etc. and yet vegetarians do get cancer. Are you saying that cannabis addicts do not get cancer? Give me a break! Cannabis is never use as a standard in anti-cancer therapy.

If cannabis have anti-cancer therapy, let's all take cannabis and we will never get cancer....Brilliant! Let's legalize them and get ourselves stoned without fear of committing a crime....Brilliant! And we can sue the doctors for not using cannabis to cure cancer....Brilliant!

RAM and Rose, are you all cannabis users or former cannabis users? I have asked this question before but receive no reply. If so, that speaks volume as why they supported the use of cannabis in anti-cancer therapy so keenly.

Thanks God for the endocannabinoid and endorphine system.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post

These videos go to show just how complex we are and how complex everything is and that there is alot more to find out. It does not surprise me that plants like the cannabis plant could be very beneficial to the body. This video does nothing to prove or disprove the existence of God or that God has made all these things.

The more complex everything appears to be, and the more man is finding out, just goes to show how more wonderful God is in that He knows all this. Maybe God discovered all this in the process of creation. I am discussing with Richard the possibility that God made things in order; beginning with the smallest and simplest cells and progressed to more complex structures. There is a logic to this (from the human perspective) in that God had the ideas/plans of what He wanted to create and had to prove each stage before progressing. Each individual step in the Creation had to be ensured was perfect before moving to the next more complex creation.

Creation done this way would take a very long time and so it is not surprising that this should follow a pattern similar to what Evolutionist think (from their science) happened. If we consider that God by his individual creations was working up to the creation of man, we can see that God wanted to ensure all his creations were perfect before he made man, which He could have done very quickly. It is not the speed of creating individual components that would take the time, it would be ensuring those created components survived and replicated as God intended. Maybe God is a scientist and had to experiment to prove that His designs were perfect before proceeding.

The problem with cannabis is a man-made problem and it is man against man. Maybe those who are opposed to cannabis are Evolutionists and why not? Evolutionists and Creationists can agree on the use or banning of cannabis as a recreational drug. It is the smoking of cannabis that seems to be the problem, not the beneficial medicinal properties. Alas, the authorities deem that smoking cannabis is bad and therefore have outlawed the growing of the plant. On this occasion, we have nothing to blame God for, we must blame man.

Has anyone smoked a lettuce leaf and do we know if there are any side-effects? Maybe lettuces will be banned next. What other plants have yet to be tried that will turn outo be as controversial as cannabis?

When something remains undiscovered, it does not cause a problem. The moment something is discovered, that is when the problems start. Science is just like a problem manufacturing machine which createss more questions and problems than it solves.

That is my food for thought for today.

All the best,

David

Thread Information