Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 149
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    That's correct.

    The Bible says many things about how God is like a father who cares for his children. But reality says the opposite. So who are you gonna believe? A religious dogma, or reality?
    I vote for reality and spirituality. Not organized religions of the type we now must endure.

    Regards
    DL

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1978 View Post

    What I feel is more of a "knowing" then something that can be explained. Love and truth will prevail.
    Yuk. Preachy and a poor job of it.

    So, you will base your poor moral position of embracing human sacrifice because of a feeling of knowing it will be explained later to be moral.

    So much for your reason and logic.

    If I was God I would smack you for wasting your good mind.

    Regards
    DL

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    It has to be said on behalf of CWH and anyone who agrees with CWH; you are showing poor inadequate human judgment.

    It is not an argument I intend to pursue, I am stating a matter of fact as I see it.



    David
    I gather that you have not noticed that most of your God's laws were rejected by the faithful many years ago for a better secular system. I would be happy to compare morals with any why actually believe that bible God has any.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

    Regards
    DL

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855

    Two Gods!


    Maybe you didn't notice the snake in the grass who's been there from "GO".
    He's been the 'god of this world' all along -- maybe he looked sweet to Eve, but he's been here
    all along, even when they thought it was the Heavenly Father who was responsible. NO WAY, Jose.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post

    Maybe you didn't notice the snake in the grass who's been there from "GO".
    He's been the 'god of this world' all along -- maybe he looked sweet to Eve, but he's been here
    all along, even when they thought it was the Heavenly Father who was responsible. NO WAY, Jose.
    Who made him God of this world and why?
    Was it punishment or reward?

    Regards
    DL

  6. #36
    Greatest I am said (speaking of God of the Bible)


    I could not follow such an immoral prick.
    His Son Jesus responds, "But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned" (Mt. 12:36-37).

    Twospirits
    "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" (Rev. 21:4).

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Who made him God of this world and why?
    Was it punishment or reward? Regards DL
    Re:12:9: And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

    For OUR benefit, of course. You really ought to read the Greatest Mystery Story ever told, and
    don't forget Rev12:9 where the serpent is finally ID'd as Satan. Like now we know the Butler did a good thing by taking communion, (he didn't do it: hah) , but the Baker had the wrong kind of bread in his top basket, like many today who insist on their own opinion or what their hero tells them, when they really should be "studying the Word". kapesh?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Twospirits View Post
    His Son Jesus responds, "But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned" (Mt. 12:36-37).

    Twospirits
    In that case, check who has the best moral position and beware to sinners like you who will try to profit from God's murder of his own son.

    Regards
    DL

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post

    For OUR benefit, of course. You really ought to read the Greatest Mystery Story ever told, and
    don't forget Rev12:9 where the serpent is finally ID'd as Satan. Like now we know the Butler did a good thing by taking communion, (he didn't do it: hah) , but the Baker had the wrong kind of bread in his top basket, like many today who insist on their own opinion or what their hero tells them, when they really should be "studying the Word". kapesh?
    Sigh.
    More fantasy, miracles and magic.
    A hell of a thing to rely on to form a theology.
    There goes another potentially good mind.

    Regards
    DL

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,232
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    I agree that three days of R & R are not a sacrifice.
    If 3 days of R&R are not a sacrifice, what are they?

    Keep your scapegoat notions. They are immoral yet you embrace them.
    You are showing your poor morals.
    What poor morals? Who actually murdered Jesus?...They are people like YOU who are anti-Christ. The Jews demanded Christ be killed for blasphemy and the Romans nailed Him to the cross and killed him with a spear. The Jews were God's people and they killed God's only begotten Son. If your own people killed your only son, what will you do as a father?

    God Blessed.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •