Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    111

    High moral of american soldier!

    After many scandals of American soldiers, and after Obama's promises that he will investigate those events,it comes
    another scandal!
    American soldiers and pilots seem to be satisfied with the bombing of civilians. They certainly have forgotten their mission, which are terrorists and not the civilians.

    Terrorists, unlike soldiers, at the time that they are offered the opportunity to possess the weapons, they attack without conscience! But, apparently neither the American military are no better than terrorists!

    The bombing of a group of innocent people who stand before their homes is recorded by the camera of helicopter!
    It is very interesting that this pilot salutes those civilians down.




    Another video of crazy american soldiers!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vry6qIz1iM4
    Last edited by culi26; 07-08-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    I believe in God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad!

    The Evil comes from the greed, the envy and from arrogance.

    Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,052
    What's your point? I could post thousands of videos about the horrors of living in countries dominated by fundamentalist Islam:

    Here's one that shows what the Iranian government does to people who speak their minds like you are free to do in the Western democratic haven that you have found, far from the Islamic prison nations:



    You would be tortured and killed in those Islamic nations if you told them that they were "Satans."
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    What's your point? I could post thousands of videos about the horrors of living in countries dominated by fundamentalist Islam:
    The American Soldiers are supposed to hunt Terrorists, remember, not CIVILIANS AND ANIMALS!
    It is the army, for God sake! The army should not behave like that!


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Here's one that shows what the Iranian government does to people who speak their minds like you are free to do in the Western democratic haven that you have found, far from the Islamic prison nations:

    You would be tortured and killed in those Islamic nations if you told them that they were "Satans."
    I don't care if somebody will kill me, I always will speak the truth!
    I believe in God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad!

    The Evil comes from the greed, the envy and from arrogance.

    Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,052
    Quote Originally Posted by culi26 View Post
    The American Soldiers are supposed to hunt Terrorists, remember, not CIVILIANS AND ANIMALS!
    It is the army, for God sake! The army should not behave like that!
    I agree completely. There is no need to shout. I'm on your side concerning the evils of war. I just wish you were on my side concerning the evils of countries under the domination of fundamentalist Islam.

    Quote Originally Posted by culi26 View Post
    I don't care if somebody will kill me, I always will speak the truth!
    That is a good attitude. Unfortunately, you would almost certainly be killed if you spoke your opinions in a country dominated by fundamentalist Islam.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •