Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,254

    Hell is for Children. A Christian Parable

    This video should make any Christian stop and think about what they really believe in...

    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,189
    I will be very interested to see how Christian respond to that video.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    I will be very interested to see how Christian respond to that video.
    Saying the sinners prayer and confessing his sins is not going to get this man saved. How can anyone but God know what was in that man's heart? How can you prove the man repented and would have given the whole of his life to Jesus? Saying and doing are two different things and in this story, the man had not time to prove his commitment to God and Jesus because he was not able to do any works to prove his faith. Jesus would not embrace this man at the judgment and permit him to enter the kingdom. This story of the man going to Heaven is showing the error of Christian thinking. The judgment takes place of earth and God's kingdom will be on earth and not in Heaven, God's dwelling place. Heaven will be on earth when God reveals Himself on earth to those in the kingdom.

    Only God can truly know the heart of a man and God is leaving the final judgment to Jesus, and if Jesus did accept someone who had been a murderer like this man in the story, then I would have to accept Jesus's judgment. All I can say is; it is extremely doubtful that the man had committed his life to Jesus and would be raised to life..

    It is a very emotive video and I do not agree with the ending that is shown. Because terrible things happen to believers in God and God does not intervene, I think acts like this test our faith. Whereas Rose and Richard use an example like this as their reason to reject God, I see it as a test my faith in God. After all, I believe that God knows what is going on and has the capability to resurrect the believer (or innocent person); and if their name is recorded in the Book of Life and has not been blotted out, they will be saved from eternal death. I doubt that the name of murder's like the example shown, would be recorded in the Book of Life.

    When Cain killed Abel, God knew about what had happend. Will Cain be raised to life and be in the kingdom? We know very little of Abel, but what we do know is this; And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: We can conclude from this one account in Abel's life that he was a righteous man and therefore would be saved from eternal death. God knew Abel had been slain; the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. So whenever murder is committed, God will know about it.

    This video has not made me stop and think, but for some Christians it should. If Christians believe what is told in the story, they would not stop and think. Only by someone pointing out the errors of belief in this video will anyone stop and think. Many Christians are not true Christians and unfortunately the minority of true Christians are masked by the majority of false Christians. Hence, it is better for some Christians be renamed Brethren and Sisters in Christ and disassociate themselves from the mass of Christianity. The Majority of Christians if challenged would be found not to know what the Bible says and therefore, they cannot know who the real Jesus of the Bible is or the real God of the Bible is. By their actions and words, these people betray the person whose name they carry.

    If any Christians agree with the outcome of this Christian parable, I urge them to re-examine the Bible and get to know what God's requirements are and not listen anymore to people who are preaching lies.

    Thank you Rose, for bringing this video to our attention.

    David
    Last edited by David M; 06-29-2012 at 07:01 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,254
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Saying the sinners prayer and confessing his sins is not going to get this man saved. How can anyone but God know what was in that man's heart? How can you prove the man repented and would have given the whole of his life to Jesus? Saying and doing are two different things and in this story, the man had not time to prove his commitment to God and Jesus because he was not able to do any works to prove his faith. Jesus would not embrace this man at the judgment and permit him to enter the kingdom. This story of the man going to Heaven is showing the error of Christian thinking. The judgment takes place of earth and God's kingdom will be on earth and not in Heaven, God's dwelling place. Heaven will be on earth when God reveals Himself on earth to those in the kingdom.

    Only God can truly know the heart of a man and God is leaving the final judgment to Jesus, and if Jesus did accept someone who had been a murderer like this man in the story, then I would have to accept Jesus's judgment. All I can say is; it is extremely doubtful that the man had committed his life to Jesus and would be raised to life..
    Hello David,

    For arguments sake say this man in the video was sentenced to life in prison instead of execution which would give him enough time to really turn his life around if he did repent, but that changes nothing for the fate of the young girl, who was killed before possibly having the chance to know Jesus. The ending of the video would still be the same...the repentant murderer would go to heaven and the unsaved girl would go to hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    It is a very emotive video and I do not agree with the ending that is shown. Because terrible things happen to believers in God and God does not intervene, I think acts like this test our faith. Whereas Rose and Richard use an example like this as their reason to reject God, I see it as a test my faith in God. After all, I believe that God knows what is going on and has the capability to resurrect the believer (or innocent person); and if their name is recorded in the Book of Life and has not been blotted out, they will be saved from eternal death. I doubt that the name of murder's like the example shown, would be recorded in the Book of Life.

    When Cain killed Abel, God knew about what had happend. Will Cain be raised to life and be in the kingdom? We know very little of Abel, but what we do know is this; And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: We can conclude from this one account in Abel's life that he was a righteous man and therefore would be saved from eternal death. God knew Abel had been slain; the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. So whenever murder is committed, God will know about it.

    This video has not made me stop and think, but for some Christians it should. If Christians believe what is told in the story, they would not stop and think. Only by someone pointing out the errors of belief in this video will anyone stop and think. Many Christians are not true Christians and unfortunately the minority of true Christians are masked by the majority of false Christians. Hence, it is better for some Christians be renamed Brethren and Sisters in Christ and disassociate themselves from the mass of Christianity. The Majority of Christians if challenged would be found not to know what the Bible says and therefore, they cannot know who the real Jesus of the Bible is or the real God of the Bible is. By their actions and words, these people betray the person whose name they carry.

    If any Christians agree with the outcome of this Christian parable, I urge them to re-examine the Bible and get to know what God's requirements are and not listen anymore to people who are preaching lies.

    Thank you Rose, for bringing this video to our attention.

    David
    It seems to me that you have no choice but to believe God is doing the right thing, no matter what the Bible says. No one is going to believe in a god that they think is immoral, consequently any appearance of immorality on god's part must be quickly dispelled and twisted into being god's higher ways that humans can't understand.

    Thank you for watching the video and giving your feedback...

    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,229
    This video will make the abotion supporters and atheists think twice about abortion. Is abortion cruel to the mother and the fetus? Does the fetus feel pain and die a horrible death during abortion?



    Eugen Aburel, a Romanian obstetrician, is credited with the development of an abortion method in the 1930s in which amniotic fluid is removed from the pregnant uterus and replaced with something to kill the fetus and induce premature labor. The use of hypertonic saline, or a strong salt solution, was determined to be the best option for achieving a medically "successful" abortion of this kind. Abortions that involve taking out amniotic fluid and replacing it with something else are called "intra-uterine instillation abortions," "amniotic fluid replacement abortions," or are named after the substance injected. "Saline abortion" and "saline instillation" refer to saline abortion procedures.

    How the unborn baby is killed
    The saline abortion procedure can only be done at 16 weeks or later when enough fluid is in the amniotic sac surrounding the baby. A long needle is inserted through the mother’s abdomen and the wall of the uterus into the amniotic cavity. As much amniotic fluid as possible, usually about one cup, is withdrawn. Then, a small dose of saline solution is injected. If the woman doesn’t experience any immediate signs of allergic reaction or rejection, the remaining solution is injected into the amniotic sac.

    After the toxic mixture is injected, the baby swallows the salt solution and is poisoned and his skin burned. After suffering for 1 to 1½ hours, the baby’s heartbeat stops. The corrosive effect of the salt solution burns the lungs and strips away the outer layer of the baby’s skin. The mother goes through labor and soon delivers a burned, shriveled and dead baby. The abortion, in medical terms, is considered a success. Because the unborn child’s pain receptors in the nervous system have developed, an unborn child can feel pain at 13 to 14 weeks gestation, well before saline abortions are performed. There are many complications involved with the saline abortion procedure. In addition to the possible death of the mother, if the hypertonic saline (salt solution) is inadvertently injected directly into the woman’s vascular system, which occasionally happens, the salt enters the woman’s bloodstream causing severe dehydration, seizures, and coma. If the needle is misplaced, injection of the hypertonic saline into the bladder will most certainly cause damage to the uterus if not irrigated immediately. Hypertonic saline may initiate uncontrolled blood clotting throughout the woman’s body, with severe hemorrhaging, as well as causing other serious side effects on her central nervous system, including on her brain and spinal cord.

    But a saline abortion doesn't always kill the unborn child. There have been instances, where after enduring hours of the excrutiatingly painful burning of the saline solution and poisoning, that unborn babies were born alive. One of those babies is Gianna Jesson. She is a survivor of a saline abortion, and has an incredible story.

    Saline abortion banned in other countries

    Saline abortions became very popular in Japan following WWII. Within the Japanese medical community, however, word quickly spread that this method was unsatisfactory. Too many women were being injured and killed. The Japanese Obstetrical and Gynecological Society condemned the technique in the 1960s, and it was quickly abandoned.

    As abortionists in the West gained experience with saline abortions, other grim reports arose. Swedish researchers noticed an unacceptably high rate of complications and deaths in women undergoing the procedure. Sweden and the Soviet Union abandoned saline abortions in the late 1960s as too dangerous for women. Even so, the method remained popular among abortionists in the United States.

    Dangers denied

    American abortionists have denied saline abortion’s dangers to women and cruelty to unborn children for far too long. According to the Center for Health Statistics at the Minnesota Department of Health, the procedure may have been performed on more than 50 women in the state between 2002 and 2006.

    It is unacceptable that saline instillation methods of abortion are still being performed on women in Minnesota. Saline abortions are a very real, serious threat to pregnant women’s lives and overall health, and an unnecessarily brutal way to kill unborn children.

    *Photo illustration above used with permission from Magnus Hirschfield Archive for Sexology.


    Beware the abortion pictures here can be very horrible, parental discretion is advised:

    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...f_abortion.htm

    May God Bless us.
    Last edited by CWH; 06-29-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hello David,

    For arguments sake say this man in the video was sentenced to life in prison instead of execution which would give him enough time to really turn his life around if he did repent, but that changes nothing for the fate of the young girl, who was killed before possibly having the chance to know Jesus. The ending of the video would still be the same...the repentant murderer would go to heaven and the unsaved girl would go to hell.



    It seems to me that you have no choice but to believe God is doing the right thing, no matter what the Bible says. No one is going to believe in a god that they think is immoral, consequently any appearance of immorality on god's part must be quickly dispelled and twisted into being god's higher ways that humans can't understand.

    Thank you for watching the video and giving your feedback...

    Rose
    There is no reason why God cannot grant resurrection or even re-incarnation for victims who died under evil people. There is always ways in which God can give people second or more chances in life. People always have the false notion that repentance need not go through punishment. This is not true, even Moses, Job, David and Solomon was punished for his mistakes even when they repented before they were forgiven.

    Remember also the Beatitudes which says that righteous victims will be rewarded:
    Matthew 5:He said:

    3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    4 Blessed are those who mourn,
    for they will be comforted.
    5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth.
    6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
    7 Blessed are the merciful,
    for they will be shown mercy.
    8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    for they will see God.
    9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called children of God.
    10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.



    God Blessed the righteous victims.
    Last edited by CWH; 06-30-2012 at 02:32 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    740
    Ello Richard, Rose (you remain in these prayers)
    ...and David (correct me when, not if, error is observed)

    There is no place in scripture telling to say a sinner's prayer and salvation is the result, though it does say when one CRIES OUT to Yeshua for deliverance, this he answers.

    There is no scripture saying anyone but Yeshua himself has gone to heaven, though it does say that neither flesh nor blood shall inherit it.

    There is scripture that says "MANY believed on Jesus" but He did not believe in them, and in fact, by His very actions rejected these "believers."

    It is sad that so many convoluted human traditions of religion (falsely termed Biblical or Christianity) have ended as believable to even outsiders looking in.

    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Saying the sinners prayer and confessing his sins is not going to get this man saved. How can anyone but God know what was in that man's heart? How can you prove the man repented and would have given the whole of his life to Jesus? Saying and doing are two different things and in this story, the man had not time to prove his commitment to God and Jesus because he was not able to do any works to prove his faith. Jesus would not embrace this man at the judgment and permit him to enter the kingdom. This story of the man going to Heaven is showing the error of Christian thinking. The judgment takes place of earth and God's kingdom will be on earth and not in Heaven, God's dwelling place. Heaven will be on earth when God reveals Himself on earth to those in the kingdom.
    Just curious Dave, how do you reconcile the thief on the cross and Yeshua telling Him he would be with Him in paradise==>(aka:nice side of hades?)
    Does the following quote fit into this evaluation?

    Quote Originally Posted by David
    Only God can truly know the heart of a man and God is leaving the final judgment to Jesus, and if Jesus did accept someone who had been a murderer like this man in the story, then I would have to accept Jesus's judgment. All I can say is; it is extremely doubtful that the man had committed his life to Jesus and would be raised to life.
    Unless there are some literal facts behind this videos hypothesis, of the whole thing i am sceptical as it reiks of speculations concerning things not found in scripture...and your above statement about the heart has me staring at Jeremiah 17.9; yet, of what you say concerning conversion and true repentance agrees...grace is not antinomianism but extremely contrary to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVID M
    It is a very emotive video and I do not agree with the ending that is shown. Because terrible things happen to believers in God and God does not intervene, I think acts like this test our faith. Whereas Rose and Richard use an example like this as their reason to reject God, I see it as a test my faith in God. After all, I believe that God knows what is going on and has the capability to resurrect the believer (or innocent person); and if their name is recorded in the Book of Life and has not been blotted out, they will be saved from eternal death. I doubt that the name of murder's like the example shown, would be recorded in the Book of Life.
    It seems to me that every human's name is already recorded in the Book of Life, and the question is rather whether or not it has been or will be blotted out. As far as the test of faith goes, Hebrews 11 points out those who overcame in the earth and those who died "still looking for that city." The true questions, by we who claim the name, to be considered should be II Cor. 13.5 in relation to Heb. 10.35-38 FOR STARTERS.

    Quote Originally Posted by David M
    When Cain killed Abel, God knew about what had happend. Will Cain be raised to life and be in the kingdom? We know very little of Abel, but what we do know is this; And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: We can conclude from this one account in Abel's life that he was a righteous man and therefore would be saved from eternal death. God knew Abel had been slain; the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. So whenever murder is committed, God will know about it.
    It's asked that you look how G_d dealt with Cain though he sacraficed his own brother.

    So many are stuck in the mindset that after physical death there remains only judgement and then finality of fixed state of being follows. These have never done comprehensive overview in study of what scripture actually says (from Gen-Rev). In this failure, more often than not there are alot of false notions abounding due to assumptions rather than attention to the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    video has not made me stop and think, but for some Christians it should. If Christians believe what is told in the story, they would not stop and think. Only by someone pointing out the errors of belief in this video will anyone stop and think. Many Christians are not true Christians and unfortunately the minority of true Christians are masked by the majority of false Christians. Hence, it is better for some Christians be renamed Brethren and Sisters in Christ and disassociate themselves from the mass of Christianity. The Majority of Christians if challenged would be found not to know what the Bible says and therefore, they cannot know who the real Jesus of the Bible is or the real God of the Bible is. By their actions and words, these people betray the person whose name they carry.

    If any Christians agree with the outcome of this Christian parable, I urge them to re-examine the Bible and get to know what God's requirements are and not listen anymore to people who are preaching lies.

    Thank you Rose, for bringing this video to our attention.
    Ditto!

    Recently, this woman approached me, with a group of Bible carriers in tow, and was going to "get me saved" apparently...so it was asked of her if she really loved 'Jesus.'
    She replied affirmatively, so it was ask "How do you show that you love 'Jesus'?"
    She stared at me like a cow at a new gate.
    So, she was questioned as to what of 'Jesus' words does she follow ( see John 14.21-24).
    She remained speechless.
    She was told to start following "Jesus" and not what her church or others in it are saying or doing or she might just be one of the many candidates perishing in hell.

    She was so shook up.
    She was told to start reading the imperatives and doing what 'Jesus' expects in the gospels, and work into the other books from there.
    To her was then quoted Mt. 7.26-27.
    After bidding her shalom, she walked away from the 'witnessing team' that first approached with her, got into her car, and drove away.

    Most don't know they don't know.


    Timmy

    p.s. i'll never claim to have a corner on the truth, yet all of me remains on the rock...learning all the time from in Whom are hidden all the treasures of knowledge and wisdom.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane - Australia
    Posts
    74
    The video claims to know what happens after death?

    God is God and he came in the flesh as Jesus. I'm sure he has more common sense then the person making the video.

    We cannot say who goes to heaven or who doesn't. I believe we all get there but we have to be put through our own time of testing.

    We shouldn't always judge on external appearances as we can only prove our own existence. I'm not saying we shouldn't help others because we should but for all I know I'm the only one being tested and you are all a figment of my imagination.

    I'd like to believe you are all real and my family but I cannot prove it. My point being follow your heart as God is in control and nothing may be what it seems.

    So if you are a real concious being reading this follow the path from your point of view. But yeah it works better to treat everyone as real because not helping people because you cannot prove they are concious would not cut it with God :-)

    I know this post sounds weird but thats how I view it. Life is an individual journey. How do we know we are not already in hell and have to learn our lesson to get out. All this death and destruction could be to remind us to get our act together. From the sound of what happened to the girl in that video I can only wish this was a test in a virtual reality! - Then I know nobody ever suffered. I know it's a form of denial but it is how I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane - Australia
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1978 View Post
    The video claims to know what happens after death?

    God is God and he came in the flesh as Jesus. I'm sure he has more common sense then the person making the video.

    We cannot say who goes to heaven or who doesn't. I believe we all get there but we have to be put through our own time of testing.

    We shouldn't always judge on external appearances as we can only prove our own existence. I'm not saying we shouldn't help others because we should but for all I know I'm the only one being tested and you are all a figment of my imagination.

    I'd like to believe you are all real and my family but I cannot prove it. My point being follow your heart as God is in control and nothing may be what it seems.

    So if you are a real concious being reading this follow the path from your point of view. But yeah it works better to treat everyone as real because not helping people because you cannot prove they are concious would not cut it with God :-)

    I know this post sounds weird but thats how I view it. Life is an individual journey. How do we know we are not already in hell and have to learn our lesson to get out. All this death and destruction could be to remind us to get our act together. From the sound of what happened to the girl in that video I can only wish this was a test in a virtual reality! - Then I know nobody ever suffered. I know it's a form of denial but it is how I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
    Sorry I should say a test for me and not the girl in the video. I do wish from my human perspective nobody should go through the pain that girl did.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hello David,

    For arguments sake say this man in the video was sentenced to life in prison instead of execution which would give him enough time to really turn his life around if he did repent, but that changes nothing for the fate of the young girl, who was killed before possibly having the chance to know Jesus. The ending of the video would still be the same...the repentant murderer would go to heaven and the unsaved girl would go to hell.
    Hello Rose,

    OK, I did not mention the girl, what happened to her was attrocious and I would not wish that on anyone. I will discuss her now. I believe the girl will be raised to life at the resurrection. I see this unhappy story as a test of my fath in God who does not intervene. By the way, the video is a recording and unfortunatelly the recording remains the same and the ending remains the same. The video is in error of Bible truth and unfortunatly, others like you (even if you do not believe) come to believe and perpetuate the lies told in the video. Yes the girl has gone to hell. By saying hell, it is understood the girl is dead (without conciousness) and in the grave awaiti resurrection. I have faith a girl like this who is God-fearing and righteous will be saved. God knows whose minds are receptive, hence it is seen that God calls those who are receptive; they hear His voice in the spiritual meaning of the word "hear". It is a shame you have stopped hearing, but in God's plan that might be for a purpose as your challenges to me is a test of my faith and my patience.

    I find the depraved acts committed by this man so horendous, I am appalled you think he deserves to live and get to heaven (the kingdom). It is a BIG IF, but IF the murderer had repented and had time to prove it while in prison then that is a happy ending. I understand the trauma the girl suffered before she died. Do you not think God did not see the trauma of His only begotten son dying slowly on the cross and yet He did not intervene. We have to see God's plan and know that the righteous will be saved whatever happens to them (short of losing their faith). What happened to Jesus, is the basis for my faith in God.

    The depravity of man this man was so great, he deserved the death penalty straightaway; no hanging around on death row. It is hypothetical that this man would have repented. This man would never get to the kingdom, so killing him sooner by the death penalty under the law is not bad and would have been just. , Whatever I say or think, I accept the way God will sort out the good from the bad in the day of judgment and the reward to the righteous will make up for any trauma they experienced leading to their premature death. This is what the Bible asks us to consider; is it better to sin for a season than to inherit eternal life? Does the reward of eternal life more than make up for the suffering in this life? Please answer these questions. I do not know how you can say "no" to these questions and if you say "yes" why you are not pursuing the life God is offering to you. God has given you the choice and you are throwing it away. Unless you stop and consider and see your error revert and next time take the true and narrow way that leads to life, alas I do not see any reward for you, but God is the better judge,and I accept the teaching that comes from God. I hope eventually, you see the error in your own thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    It seems to me that you have no choice but to believe God is doing the right thing, no matter what the Bible says. No one is going to believe in a god that they think is immoral, consequently any appearance of immorality on god's part must be quickly dispelled and twisted into being god's higher ways that humans can't understand.
    Rose, I have a choice, but having been convinced by knowing the truth of God's word, I am not going to everything I believe in away. I will not submit to your cranky thoughts. You are making it obviously plain (unless playing devil's advocate) that you have never understood the Bible correctly and that is why you can give it up now and go on the bashing it as you do. If you are not bashing the Bible, you are stating conclusions that are in gross error. I have not heard you say one good thing about the Bible or God. You do not present a balanced argument. I hope this changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Thank you for watching the video and giving your feedback...

    Rose
    I am sorry Rose that I have to be so frank with you. I think it is YOU who must stop and consider. I think you have lost your rationality and reasoning. Let's get a good reasoned discussion going, and not having to listen to negative soundbites from you.

    All the best

    David
    Last edited by David M; 06-30-2012 at 04:22 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •