Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread

Does the women have equal human rights in Islam??

Before we continue with this topic, let me notify you with a important statistic for this topic!!!

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year.
    In the period 1990-2000, approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity.
    And more than 70% of them were WOMEN.
    This was again shown in the 2005, 50th anniversary edition of Guinness Book of World Records, although the number of conversions was not mentioned this time.

In a recent poll in the (US), 100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam. For every 1 male convert to Islam, 4 females convert to Islam.

Also the statistics made ​​by Muslims show that nearly 70% of the people who are accepting Islam every year ARE WOMEN!

Why these women were converted to Islam when the Islam is known in the West for slavery of the woman??!!

Why these women are jumping from frying-pan(christianity) into the fire(islam)??!! Rose, what do you think??

Read the article and enjoy yourself!

What can do unmarried Muslims women?

She has the right to be educated, has the right to work. She can do anything, but not to sully her honor. The man also!
    Islam does not allow to mix the genders in the same school! The women should have their own schools, the males also have their own schools!!

Prophet (pbuh) said that the man and the woman are just like the gasoline and the fire!!

Whenever are allowed male-female contacts, then nobody will be able to prevent immorality(illegal sex).

And this is very important in Islam, otherwise we will have a society like the west. And we do not want that to happen to us!!!!

Exodus 20:14 "Thou shalt not commit adultery" -quote from the Bible!

But Islam also prohibits sexual relations before the marriage, and I think the Bible does also!!

Women and men in the marriage!

The base of muslims life is a healthy marriage, no adultery and no rebellion against one another. To love one another and to be merciful among themselves.

The men in Islam does not dominate over women, but are their SERVANTS! Man in Islam is obliged to work all his life for his wife(and his children). THE WOMAN NO!!

What does the woman for her husband??!!

In the earlier times has been more difficult for women because they didn't possessed the technology of nowadays!
    While nowadays The woman only prepares food, cleans the house for 30 minutes, puts the dishes and the clothes in the machine for washing!! Nothing MORE!!

She is free all the day, can read books, can have fun, can visit her family, her friends, can take children and go out in the park, restaurant, cinema etc.
    But she should by all means to defend her honor, because her honor is the honour of her husband! And vice versa!

But, what about me??!! I have to work from 7 to 15, almost every day, so my wife can enjoy HER LIFE!!

My property is her property also, but not vice versa!!!!!!!

A woman, according to Islam, does not have to give her pre-marriage possessions to her husband and receives a mahr (dowry) which she is allowed to keep. But the man is obliged!
    Furthermore, any earnings that a woman receives through employment or business is hers to keep and need not be contributed towards family expenses. This is because the financial responsibility for reasonable housing, food and other household expenses for the family, including the spouse, falls entirely on the back of husband.
    The woman is also not responsible for the upkeep of the home and may demand payment for any work she does in the domestic sphere(but normally they don't ask for this- Elhamdulil-lah(Thanks God).

Then it would be cheaper to have a maid-servant!!!

She also takes the heritage from her father, but does not share it with her husband! But I need to spend my heritage for taking care about my wife, or i have to work all my lifeeeeeeeee!

NOW I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE THE EQUAL HUMAN RIIIIIGHTS!!!!!!!!

Rose , the Law is from the God, we cannot change it!! And we(MUSLIMS) are happy with that!!

We do not worry at all about how the West sees us! Muslim women who believe in Allah and Judgement Day will never remove their hijab, because of the West civilisation!!!

Muslim women are not sex-toys, but they have human and spiritual values​​!

Muslim women who believe in Allah and the Last Day never said they were dissatisfied with the Islamic law on women! This is what the west thinks!

But I can not deny that there are also some so called Muslims women who likes the life of this world, and think they have the right to have sex when they want(illegal sex), to live how they want!!

But this in Islam is forbidden, not just for the women but for the men also!
    Last edited by culi26; 06-28-2012 at 05:10 AM.
    I believe in God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad!

The Evil comes from the greed, the envy and from arrogance.

Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.

Quote Originally Posted by culi26 View Post

Rose , the Law is from the God, we cannot change it!! And we(MUSLIMS) are happy with that!!
    Hello Culi,

The case for male-bias that I have made against the Bible, also applies to the Quran. I have shown that the Bible denies equal human rights to women, as does the Quran...which explicitly reveals God/Allah's nature as not being gender neutral, thus he is biased in favor of the male. Any god who arbitrarily denies women equal human rights based solely on their gender, is a god made up from the minds of men!

The Bible/Quran were written from the hands of men/man and received through their male perspectives, conveniently leaving women out of the picture altogether, except to inflict rules upon them. Does it not seem strange to you that your god always gives less human rights to women than to men? When I look at the actions of God/Allah they look exactly like what I would expect from a man who wants to dominate and rule over women...I wonder why that is?

My case is very solid. Any god who denies equal human rights based solely on gender, is biased and thus considered flawed and of human construct. I rest my case.

Great to be chatting with you,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by culi26 View Post
    Before we continue with this topic, let me notify you with a important statistic for this topic!!!

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year.
    In the period 1990-2000, approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity.
    And more than 70% of them were WOMEN.
    This was again shown in the 2005, 50th anniversary edition of Guinness Book of World Records, although the number of conversions was not mentioned this time.

In a recent poll in the (US), 100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam. For every 1 male convert to Islam, 4 females convert to Islam.

Also the statistics made ​​by Muslims show that nearly 70% of the people who are accepting Islam every year ARE WOMEN!

Why these women were converted to Islam when the Islam is known in the West for slavery of the woman??!!

Why these women are jumping from frying-pan(christianity) into the fire(islam)??!! Rose, what do you think??
    I have no problem with women who freely choose to convert to Islam whatever their reasons may be. Hopefully, they are making their choice from an informed mind, and if they change their minds at some point, I would hope they would be free to leave without death threats hanging over their heads.

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Thread Information