Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everything is in the bible

I was told everything is in the bible. Is that true?

You want to know about health and eating habits?

You want to know about science?

History?

Politics?

I don't know what else but i believe the bible has something to say on everything.
    Plus more. It goes beyond science such as the sun standing still...

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    I was told everything is in the bible. Is that true?

You want to know about health and eating habits?

You want to know about science?

History?

Politics?

I don't know what else but i believe the bible has something to say on everything.
    Plus more. It goes beyond science such as the sun standing still...
    No, it most definitely is not true. Quantum Mechanics and TV and Airplanes are not in the Bible.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    No, it most definitely is not true. Quantum Mechanics and TV and Airplanes are not in the Bible.
    No but Elijah flew and never came back!
    I guess he was caught up as it also says about the child in Revelation 12. Any connection between book 12 and Revelation 12?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intro...ntum_mechanics
    Speaking of elements what's your say on Daniel 2's decreasing value of metals?
    Last edited by gilgal; 05-22-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Rev 11:9 could be referring to TV or the internet -- ie if people from all around the earth can see the dead bodies of the two witnesses (??)

Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days,

I have never known what to make of this one (Daniel 12: 4):

'But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.'

Increasing knowledge could be the internet and / or greater spending on education, but the running to and fro?? -- the modern travel industry, or just some obscure reference to Reeboks and the jogging boom??!

Also here:
    (KJV) Jeremiah 5:1 Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be [any] that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

No pyramids or pianos or tobacco, but ten-stringed instruments OK..
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Piano is a stringed instrument.
    Tobacco is a drug which wird pharmacaya or sorceries can be found in Revelations 9.
    Pyramids are sepulchres.

Maybe apple pie, bath towels, or dice ? You're right, Gil, tis not easy to think of something the Bible doesn't touch..
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    :sCo_hmmthink:
    Maybe apple pie, bath towels, or dice ? You're right, Gil, tis not easy to think of something the Bible doesn't touch.. :winking0071:
    You will not find the exact words but they related to something else or something more primitive.
    You won't find cars in there but you will find horses and chariots as a means for transportation.

But the important thing is that the bible isn't a book of science but the stories can be proven to be scientifically accurate. And it goes beyond because our science can't explain everything either.

Did the sun stand still? Or was it the earth? Or both since the sun might have it's own orbit throughout our galaxy.

Roger that, Gil. My favorites are hibernation and migration, relating to the loading of Noah's Ark.

Thread Information