Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread

The North American Union (with Mexico)

For those who didn't know about the treaty signed early in the 1980s, the following website is a fund of well-researched, and, government document referenced information about the practical meaning of the aforesaid Treaty; not that the Union can be stopped anymore. That boat sailed long ago.

http://stopthenorthamericanunion.com/
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    For those who didn't know about the treaty signed early in the 1980s, the following website is a fund of well-researched, and, government document referenced information about the practical meaning of the aforesaid Treaty; not that the Union can be stopped anymore. That boat sailed long ago.

http://stopthenorthamericanunion.com/
    Hey there Charisma!

Glad you stopped by. Thanks for the info.

I glanced at the site, and there was too much info to take in all at once. On the about page they complained about two "acts of tyranny" committed under George W. Bush's watch. And they are against the WTO. So my first impression is that they are a far left group. Are they into conspiracy theories? What is their political orientation? What boat do you think sailed long ago? What is the danger you see?

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey there Charisma!

Glad you stopped by. Thanks for the info.

I glanced at the site, and there was too much info to take in all at once. On the about page they complained about two "acts of tyranny" committed under George W. Bush's watch. And they are against the WTO. So my first impression is that they are a far left group. Are they into conspiracy theories? What is their political orientation? What boat do you think sailed long ago? What is the danger you see?

Richard
    Hi Richard,

First of all, the website belongs to one woman who has been following this saga for many years. To my knowledge, she is not part of a group.

About conspiracy theories, it depends on your definition. I think her main point would be that the Treaty was signed under such a non-blaze of publicity that most Americans didn't know about it, and, there was so little public debate about this radical change to the political and constitutional landscape of N America, that anyone would wonder why a virtual media blackout protected it from justifiable scrutiny?

(My comment: the media blacked out much - for the last forty years - which only recently is coming to public light so long after 'democracy' might have been able to be held accountable for what is happening, that whatever your definiton of 'conspiracy theory', it sure looks like a conspiracy.)

Is an American's expectation to receive the effect of the Constitutional rights to which they have been brought up to espouse, a political orientation?

To your last question, I don't see any 'danger' which cannot be negotiated through a relationship with Jesus Christ and the help of His Holy Spirit.
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi Richard,

First of all, the website belongs to one woman who has been following this saga for many years. To my knowledge, she is not part of a group.

About conspiracy theories, it depends on your definition. I think her main point would be that the Treaty was signed under such a non-blaze of publicity that most Americans didn't know about it, and, there was so little public debate about this radical change to the political and constitutional landscape of N America, that anyone would wonder why a virtual media blackout protected it from justifiable scrutiny?

(My comment: the media blacked out much - for the last forty years - which only recently is coming to public light so long after 'democracy' might have been able to be held accountable for what is happening, that whatever your definiton of 'conspiracy theory', it sure looks like a conspiracy.)

Is an American's expectation to receive the effect of the Constitutional rights to which they have been brought up to espouse, a political orientation?

To your last question, I don't see any 'danger' which cannot be negotiated through a relationship with Jesus Christ and the help of His Holy Spirit.
    Hey ho Charisma,

Did you ever see Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts? I thought it was great. He got most of his "real information" from the tabloids!

The "mainstream media" is not reliable at all. But then, neither is the internet media when dominated by folks who have causes like 911 Truthers and conspiracy nuts, and all that. So we must look far and wide and compare what we see. Lot's of folks recommend using foreign news services, and I agree. And after comparing everything you can usually get a pretty good idea of what is going on. It's really interesting to observe the different spins spun by the right vs. left wing groups when talking about the same events. They are competing, so if one is covering up, the other will reveal. Of course, in many ways they are working for the same "power" like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (Democrats/Republicans) so then you need to look elsewhere for info about what's really going on.

But I've go so much keeping me busy I can't seem to find any time to worry about such things. I've lived long enough to know that most of the worries are just a tempest in a teapot. I'm super-optimistic about the future and expect things to work out wonderfully.

Great chatting!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. I have quite a bit of sympathy with your apparent willingness to take politics with a pinch of salt (if that's what you meant), but does that mean you don't expect the US government to give out factual information about environmental hazards, and you don't want/need its help to deal with threats to your health and well-being? (Don't get me wrong, I'm all for self-sufficiency.) I suppose this comment crosses over with the other thread linking to trunews, and the information that increasing radioactivity is being detected on the west coast, and the heavy elements aren't sinking, they've formed a compound which floats - all the way over from Japan.

And the other thing - the martial law thing which is waiting to happen - are you looking forward to that?

Ephesians 3

For those who (like me) try to make sense of such events as 'The North American Union', there is a reference to the apportioning of the land (of the world) in the linked page. I'm not pointing you to the exact paragraph, because the information which preceds it, gives it context in the overall picture.

http://markofthebeastormarkofyah.blo...summation.html If you want to read the whole study, follow the 'Index' link.

Blessings to us all, from the one true, living God.

Ephesians 3

Thread Information