Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread

6x11 Pedigree Chart

http://www.cswnet.com/~duxrow/GenChrt.htm#6x11

New at this, and trying it out. Running it up the flagpole so to speak. Does the pattern help anyone?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    http://www.cswnet.com/~duxrow/GenChrt.htm#6x11

New at this, and trying it out. Running it up the flagpole so to speak. Does the pattern help anyone?
    Maybe this will help even more. I just copied it from your linked page and pasted in the editor box. I also had to click the "Table Properties" button (second from left on the bottom row of the tool icons) to tell it to show the border.

The 6x11 Pedigree Table
    1. Adam 12. Arphaxad 23. Judah 34. Solomon 45. Ahaz 56. Eliakim
    2. Seth 13. Salah/Shelah 24. Pharez 35. Rehoboam 46. Hezekiah 57. Azor
    3. Enos 14. Eber 25. Esrom 36. Abijam 47. Manasseh 58. Sadoc
    4. Cainan 15. Peleg 26. Aram 37. Asa 48. Amon 59. Achim
    5. Mahalaleel 16. Reu 27. Aminidab 38. Jehoshaphat 49. Josiah 60. Eliud
    6. Jared 17. Serug 28. Naason 39. Jehoram 50. *Jehoiakim 61. Eleazar
    7. Enoch 18. Nahor 29. Salmon 40. *Ahaziah 51. Jeconiah 62. Matthan
    8. Methuselah 19. Terah 30. Boaz 41. *Joash 52. *Assir 63. Jacob^
    9. Lamech 20. Abraham 31. Obed 42. *Amaziah 53. Salathiel 64. Joseph
    10. NOAH 21. Isaac 32. Jesse 43. Uzziah 54. Zorobabel 65. Mary
    11. Shem 22. Jacob 33. DAVID 44. Jotham 55. Abiud 66. JESUS

Unfortunately, I don't think the table is valid for the reasons we discussed in the The 33/66 Pattern thread. 1) Luke lists a generation (Cainan) that you leave out of your table under the presumption that the book of Luke is wrong (copyist error). 2) You reject Matthew's statement that Joseph was the husband of Mary. 3) You insert Assir into the list even though he is not said to have been the father of anyone. 4) There is no reason to believe that the genealogies are reliable in the first place. 5) Paul admonished us to avoid "fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith" (1 Tim 1:4).

But hey! Whatever floats your boat!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hey thanks, Richard. That's what I wanted to do, rather than use the link.

1Ch:3:17: And the sons of Jeconiah; Assir, Salathiel his son,
    This verse tells me Assir the son of Jeconiah. We (Charisma too) had a problem about Zorobabel -- more than one, but Ezra3:2 is the one that fits the pedigree.
    Anyway, the 7x9=63 was the part that excited me - plus the 66 count like in The Books, of course. Cheers!
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post

Hey thanks, Richard. That's what I wanted to do, rather than use the link.

1Ch:3:17: And the sons of Jeconiah; Assir, Salathiel his son,
    This verse tells me Assir the son of Jeconiah. We (Charisma too) had a problem about Zorobabel -- more than one, but Ezra3:2 is the one that fits the pedigree.
    Anyway, the 7x9=63 was the part that excited me - plus the 66 count like in The Books, of course. Cheers!
    What is it about the 7 x 9 = 63 that excites you? Is it the symmetry of the way that those three numbers span three rows in the table? If so, it's just one "hit" - there's not a general pattern is there?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

1. Adam 12. Arphaxad 23. Judah 34. Solomon 45. Ahaz 56. Eliakim
    2. Seth 13. Salah/Shelah 24. Pharez 35. Rehoboam 46. Hezekiah 57. Azor
    3. Enos 14. Eber 25. Esrom 36. Abijam 47. Manasseh 58. Sadoc
    4. Cainan 15. Peleg 26. Aram 37. Asa 48. Amon 59. Achim
    5. Mahalaleel 16. Reu 27. Aminidab 38. Jehoshaphat 49. Josiah 60. Eliud
    6. Jared 17. Serug 28. Naason 39. Jehoram 50. *Jehoiakim 61. Eleazar
    7. Enoch 18. Nahor 29. Salmon 40. *Ahaziah 51. Jeconiah 62. Matthan
    8. Methuselah 19. Terah 30. Boaz 41. *Joash 52. *Assir 63. Jacob^
    9. Lamech 20. Abraham 31. Obed 42. *Amaziah 53. Salathiel 64. Joseph
    10. NOAH 21. Isaac 32. Jesse 43. Uzziah 54. Zorobabel 65. Mary
    11. Shem 22. Jacob 33. DAVID 44. Jotham 55. Abiud 66. JESUS

Here's another similar pattern 3 x 5 = 15.

Check out my blog site

The first Enoch and first Lamech (those names) were in the line of Cain, so presumably perished in the Deluge.
    THIS Enoch and Lamech are both #2, and every other name in the list is unique (the only name appearing twice is that of Jacob).
    I'm aware most teach Jacob as deceiver, but "supplanter" is the way scripture says it.

I didn't set out to 'make it happen', so was probably like you when you saw the Triple Acrostic. Amen?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think the table is valid for the reasons we discussed in the The 33/66 Pattern thread. 1) Luke lists a generation (Cainan) that you leave out of your table under the presumption that the book of Luke is wrong (copyist error). 2) You reject Matthew's statement that Joseph was the husband of Mary. 3) You insert Assir into the list even though he is not said to have been the father of anyone. 4) There is no reason to believe that the genealogies are reliable in the first place. 5) Paul admonished us to avoid "fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith" (1 Tim 1:4).

But hey! Whatever floats your boat!
    Good morning Richard

Concerning the genealogies listed in Matthew and Luke, I made the following observations:
    In Matthew's list including the names of Jesus and Abraham the number of names is forty(40). Matthew leaves out the generations while in captivity in Babylon. The number "40" is a good biblical number and therefore some significance could be attached to that number and the list.

I was going to quote the same figure as you posted in the thread to which you posted the link. The list in Luke numbers 77. This is interesting in that this number contains two sevens. The number 7 in scripture representing perfection. The first number seven represents God and the second number 7 represents the perfect man; Jesus. Two sevens representing perfection by God and Jesus.

I skimmed through the thread to see if this had been mentioned. I found the following post, but no referral to any significance to the number 77. You have perhaps dealt with this elsewhere.
    Originally Posted by duxrow
    Jesus was the 66th generation, like the number of books in the Bible—THE WORD.
    But he wasn't really the 66th generation. Luke lists 77 generations from Adam to Christ. How are we supposed to understand that?
    The other thing I noticed from Luke's list is that from Jesus to Levi this is "33" representing the priestly line. This is at least half the number of 66. From Jesus to Shem the list numbers "66". The actual number of generations from Noah (67) would be 66. Another way of looking at this is from Noah to Joseph (ommiting Jesus who was sinless) and you have 66. The number 6 is associated with sin and here we have two sixes; Noah the first number six and Joseph the second number 6. All these generations represented sinful generations before Jesus came along and out an end to the line.

It is interesting that you have "77" (two sevens) representing two perfect beings; one spirit and one man and you have "66" representing the start and end of a the generations of sinful men and the age of sacrifice before Jesus came along to put an end to animal sacrifices.

These points are not meant to prove anything, but interesting may be. The numbers are so close that it might me more than coincidence.

All the best,

David

Hey Richard, Don't give up on this -- the cryptogram fits, and the proof of the pudding is the end-result. Began for me in the 90's sometime, with bits and pieces being added along the way, so I'd forgotten to add those details to this table of generations. Like 40 names between the two Jacobs is kinda cute, eh?

David, You probably haven't noticed the earlier discussions -- my contention is that the Matthew generations lead to Mary's Father, and the Lk3 generations to her husband (the "supposed" father of Jesus). Not only does it lead to the 66 count between Adam and Jesus, but also to the cryptogram pointing to the 2nd Jacob (two Jacobs in Mt1). To me, it's a thrilling development!

Whenever a father in the Bible has more than one son, it may take some searching to discover which one leads to Jesus; and in modern times it's the sons who carry on the family name, but daughters may choose to exchange their family name for the New Name of their husband.

That's another reason why the OT leads father-to-son until finally reaching the supplanter Jacob#63 who has a son Joseph#64 who has a daughter Mary#65.. The previous generations all had unique names, but never lacked having a son to carry on that line.

Thread Information