Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by refugeeguru View Post
    Hi Richard,

Sorry, I didn't know about the double-click thumbnails option. Will try it on the next "batch".

(The graphics are "in-house" ones -- adaptations of ones we use for teaching here in NZ -- thanks to the wonders of the local education system, literacy is not a strong point in this part of the world, so we tend to use full page graphics, and then talk about what is in the diagrams.)

I managed to squeeze in a fleeting connection with your 528 dream (well hidden amongst all the pics!) and Naso (Book of Numbers) - plenty more to come on that!

Regards,

Peter
    So you made the graphics? Good work!

I noticed that you had included some connections with 528. That's cool, but you are correct when you say that they were "squeeze in" - that's why the big graphics make it difficult read the posts. They take up too much room on the screen. Also, they make the pages load very slooooowly which is a bother. You can try editing your post and double clicking the attachments to set them to "thumbnail." But it might not work because there is a bug in the edit software. If you copied and pasted from Word, it sometimes breaks the edit function.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Jesus Name

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey there Peter,

That's a lot of information you have presented! Thanks.

Let me start with your idea that the Hebrew name of Jesus sums to 386. That doesn't work for me at all. I found very compelling evidence that his real Hebrew name is Yehoshua (same as "Joshua" in the OT) and it sums to 391, which is the same value as "salvation" in Hebrew:

. . . .
    [/B]It seems to that the evidence is very strongly in favor of the name being Yehoshua = 391. After studying gematria for over a decade, I saw nothing of much interest in the value 386, and it is a "defective" name because it is missing the Hey from the divine name. It has not YH in it!
    Hi Richard,

I suspect we are both right - ie there are valid reasons for both spellings. I encountered the Yeshua spelling first (in Aramaic, and in Hebrew), so I have tended to "research" it more -- the "Fit" with the 7 Candles in the Menorah and 12 loaves, the upward paths in the Tree etc all seem to jive. Ditto for the 288 fallen sparks in Judaism and its connection with the fall, and Jesus' name (288 + ...). The row lengths in the Periodic Table was one of the (for me) appealing links.

One of the people I teach with, like you, prefers the 391 spelling, so I am familiar with it. (But have not done even a fraction of the work on it you have).

One of my own "theories" (and that is all it is) is that the 386 is connected with God's 4-letter (26) name in several ways, one of them being that 386 is just one more full circle (360 degree) cycle around the same spiraling wave of Divine energy.

Regards,

Peter

3 By 14

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    Roger about the Weeding to come, Peter. Guess you've noticed how the OT reads of the Water, Fire, Oil, and Honey from the Rock?
    BTW, is there a connection between the 42 and the 3 periods of 14 generations?
    Hi Duxrow,

Yes, you are correct about the 3 sets of 14 generations -- buried in the midst of my copious graphics, I have some tie-ins between the 42 generations of Jesus, the 42 based structure of the Periodic Table. I didn't do much more than a fleeting reference to the 42 stops in the desert', but it belongs with the other links, including the 42 yobboes that mocked Elijah's ascent into heaven, and paid the price -- when Elisha was en route to Mt Carmel after seeing off his boss.

The sequel to that story played out recently when 42 men died (in the fires) on Mt Carmel (A long story behind all that).

The fire and water have links to Christian baptism, as well as the horizontal lines in the Tree - and Jesus' transfiguration. (Elijah-fire, and Moses - water). The oil and honey are an interesting door-opener into Torah classifications of liquids -- that classification can get quite exotic, differentiating for instance, between dew and rain.

Regards,

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by refugeeguru View Post
    Hi Richard,

I suspect we are both right - ie there are valid reasons for both spellings. I encountered the Yeshua spelling first (in Aramaic, and in Hebrew), so I have tended to "research" it more -- the "Fit" with the 7 Candles in the Menorah and 12 loaves, the upward paths in the Tree etc all seem to jive. Ditto for the 288 fallen sparks in Judaism and its connection with the fall, and Jesus' name (288 + ...). The row lengths in the Periodic Table was one of the (for me) appealing links.

One of the people I teach with, like you, prefers the 391 spelling, so I am familiar with it. (But have not done even a fraction of the work on it you have).

One of my own "theories" (and that is all it is) is that the 386 is connected with God's 4-letter (26) name in several ways, one of them being that 386 is just one more full circle (360 degree) cycle around the same spiraling wave of Divine energy.

Regards,

Peter
    Hey there Peter,

I think we are seeing the problem with the information overload caused by posting a flood of graphics. They are hard to access because there are too many of them, and they are very big. I think it would be very interesting if we could address one issue at a time. Case in point - I'm not sure what evidence you have posted supporting the idea that 386 is the correct value of the Hebrew name of Jesus. The vast majority of evidence seems to support the value 391, and there are reasons to reject the value of 386 - most notably the fact that it is missing the part of the divine name "Yah." And it is not well integrated with the body of identities derived from Scripture. And even the prime factorization is much more meaningful for 391 than 386.

391 = 17 x 23

386 = 2 x 193

The numbers 17 and 23 are the values of zabach (sacrifice, 17) and chyah (life, 23) or chata (sin, 23). Thus we can interpret Jesus/Salvation = 391 as combining the ideas of "sin sacrifice" or "living sacrifice." I see no such associations with 386 since the number 193 never appeared with any significance in any my my studies.

I'm generally resistant to the idea of "both right" because that makes it feel more like "both wrong" since connections can be found in any arbitrary assignation of letters to numbers. So a serious study of this topic needs to discern between chance and design. If things are so nebulous that all different values are "right" then it seems to me that none of it has much meaning.

It would be helpful if you present the best evidence supporting the value of 386 not mixed with lots of graphics about other topics so we can focus on this one topic for a while.

Great chatting!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

391 & 386

Hey there Peter,

I think we are seeing the problem with the information overload caused by posting a flood of graphics.
    Hi Richard,

I chuckled about that one -- yes, there is a TON of info in those graphics, probably enough for a semester long course, and probably way too much for people to digest in one sitting.

The numbers 17 and 23 are the values of zabach (sacrifice, 17) and chyah (life, 23) or chata (sin, 23). Thus we can interpret Jesus/Salvation = 391 as combining the ideas of "sin sacrifice" or "living sacrifice." I see no such associations with 386 since the number 193 never appeared with any significance in any my my studies. [/QUOTE]

Two of the "stand-out" numbers in the New Testament are the Triangles of 17 (Jesus' 153 fish), and Pauls Triangle of 23 (the survivors from the shipwreck) - so, we are in synch on the prominence given to 17 and 23.

I'm generally resistant to the idea of "both right" because that makes it feel more like "both wrong" since connections can be found in any arbitrary assignation of letters to numbers. So a serious study of this topic needs to discern between chance and design. If things are so nebulous that all different values are "right" then it seems to me that none of it has much meaning.
    I think both 391 and 386 are there by design. Will try a thumbnail graphic to see if I can get the thumbnail working, and then set the stage for why I think both are there by design.

Name:  Ar_Le_Ph_Bet_Tsadhe.png
Views: 38
Size:  287.7 KB

[Did the double-click thing when I uploaded it, but so far, can't see any difference??]

Anyway, large or small (?) with the graphic on Aleph, there are six Alephs in the first verse of the Bible, which is an expansion of the initial Aleph that emanated from God. I will do, as you suggest, some mre detailed posts on the 391 and 386, but for starters, each Aleph is worth 111 (when spelled in full). So the verse value has 777 worth of Alephs in it, or 386 + 391.

I did one graphic at the end of this mornings mega-diagram post on the Twin Towers. The 777 in Verse one of the Bible has other links to two other similar "events" in the past decade - that would be sliding off-topic a bit, but I mention it as an indicator that "the opposition" think the 777 is very significant.

I will try (as suggested) and pull the salient points re the 386 into a sequence centred on 386 rather than on the Tree or Periodic Table. When we finish, we will probably have a book on Jesus' Hebrew name in the making - your slant on the 391 and mine on the 386.

The numbers 17 and 23 are the values of zabach (sacrifice, 17) and chyah (life, 23) or chata (sin, 23). Thus we can interpret Jesus/Salvation = 391 as combining the ideas of "sin sacrifice" or "living sacrifice." I see no such associations with 386 since the number 193 never appeared with any significance in any my my studies.
    I tied Chaiyah and the Serpent together with JC's 386 as the antidote way up near the end of the squillion graphics -- ie in somewhat similar fashion (I think) to your "sin sacrifice".

I will probably add some material on the "Two Messiahs" into the material on the 777 split into 391 & 386, and how Joseph has a variation in his name - an extra (you guessed it!) Heh.

Regards,

Peter

Jesus Suffering and Death - The Male and Female Halves of Jerusalem

The attached pdf (doesn't slow the page load down as much as the diagrams), has some diagrams illustrating how the Tree of Life divides Jerusalem into two halves - especially on the day of Jesus' death.

Jesus suffered at the hands of His own people on the male side of the city, and at the hands of the gentiles on the female side.

The pattern was repeated on the day of the resurrection.

The women, who saw Jesus in the northern half of the city (ie the female side), believed the resurrection.

The men, who were based in the Upper Room (in the Male-southern side of the city) spent the day in disbelief -- until Jesus did the "appear through the locked door and walls" trick that night.

TreeJesusDeath.pdf
    Last edited by refugeeguru; 05-26-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Spear of Destiny

Hitler's Spear of Destiny. I will edit some of the posts - to shift some diagrams off into attachments - ie to speed up the page load speeds. But this one, probably belongs "up front" with the first post.

The ultimate covenant for humanity's future was cut (hence the OT terminology about "cutting a covenant" through Jesus' heart, when He was dead on the cross. The earthquake opened up a crack in the ground through which His blood flowed, from His split heart, down onto the lid of the Ark of the Covenant below Him - with the two stone tablets with the Ten Commandments - all very symbolic of the Tree of Life, with its TEN spiritual emanations (KINGDOM, WILL, GLORY, POWER . .. ).

Hitler believed that the spear, which had been inside Jesus' heart when the covenant was cut, was connected with ultimate power, hence Hitler's obsession with it.

Name:  jesusHeart_3.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  66.7 KB

Jesus Heart

Jesus' heart - its four chambers, and the Tree of Life

Hey there Peter,

It's all very interesting and meant a lot too me back in the early 1990s. It played an important role in my spiritual growth until I became Christian and found that such things were rejected by almost all Christians. So I put it on the back burner and it faded from my memory. Now I'm not very interested in it because metaphysical systems like that are pretty much a playground where you can make up what you want.

All the best,

Richard
    I will expand on this in future posts -- the diagram has the Tree divided into four major sections, moved into the Five opposite Five, Male and Female halves, as described in Kaplan's writing. That configuration is a representation of God's name.

The four sections of the Tree represent the four chambers of Jesus' heart - something which Aryeh, naturally, never went near. The path of the Roman soldier's spear through Jesus' heart, and the new covenant he cut, are fundamental to Christianity -- but, as usual, the churches don't teach it, and few Christians have ever heard of it.

Name:  JesusHeart_6.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  65.4 KB
    Last edited by refugeeguru; 06-02-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Abraham's Covenant Between the Parts

Not the 666 Beast, The Other One - Abraham's Covenant between the parts

The attached pdf (mainly diagrams) shows some of the links between Abraham's covenant in Genesis 15, with Jesus' heart, witchcraft, and one of the beasts of Revelation.

AbrahamCovenantGen15.pdf

Thread Information