Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Errors of the evolution theory

From the book of Charles Darwinin "The origin of Species" became principal work of evolution theory. Nowadays, scientific world view is mainly based on evolution theory. Majority of natural science researchers believes that the Bible is not word of God, and the creation story of the Bible is untrue.

People who believe to scientific world view hold on the Bible as a fairytale, which conflicts with natural science. The criticism of science world crumbles before the truth of the Bible.

The whole article is here: http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/ev...eoryerror.html

Quote Originally Posted by PetriFB View Post
    From the book of Charles Darwinin "The origin of Species" became principal work of evolution theory. Nowadays, scientific world view is mainly based on evolution theory. Majority of natural science researchers believes that the Bible is not word of God, and the creation story of the Bible is untrue.

People who believe to scientific world view hold on the Bible as a fairytale, which conflicts with natural science. The criticism of science world crumbles before the truth of the Bible.

The whole article is here: http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/ev...eoryerror.html
    Hello PetriFB
    Welcome to the forum. I agree with the article you refer us to. There is no such thing as a simple cell. The most basic one cell organisms are much more complex that was ever visualized when the one-celled organisms were discovered. Modern science is proving God's creation to be more complex than could have been imagined 100 years ago. Instead of science making our understanding easier, science keeps finding more questions to answer. Man thinks he is close to finding out all things and thus become as knowledgeable as God. Man has got a long way to go. Man has to find out all the answers before he can be in the position to create anything and then he has to be able to create one atom first of all. Powerless to create one atom, man thinks he is more intelligent than God.

Evolution does not need man to create anything, because everything just came into existence on its own. Nevertheless, man wants to take control and take over from Evolution. Good luck is all I can say. The problem is man will never know everything and a lifetime is too short to find everything out. God has given man a life sufficiently long to determine what is true and what is not. It is man's choice to search out His Truth and respond to it or reject it.

In my mind, the probability for God's existence and for His Creation, is more probable than that of Evolution. Evolution and Creation are both unprovable. Creation is more instinctual by what is observed. Evolution evades the missing links or the problems of speed of development and the problems of bio-dependency for plants and animals to exist if not created at the same time.

Don't expect an easy ride on this forum. If you have read some of the other threads, you will know what I mean. We all have our differences of belief and we often argue about our differences instead supporting one another where we agree. Nevertheless, it is good to share and get new perspectives. I hope you stick with it and share more of your understanding.

All the best,

David

May God bless you

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello PetriFB
    Welcome to the forum. I agree with the article you refer us to. There is no such thing as a simple cell. The most basic one cell organisms are much more complex that was ever visualized when the one-celled organisms were discovered. Modern science is proving God's creation to be more complex than could have been imagined 100 years ago. Instead of science making our understanding easier, science keeps finding more questions to answer. Man thinks he is close to finding out all things and thus become as knowledgeable as God. Man has got a long way to go. Man has to find out all the answers before he can be in the position to create anything and then he has to be able to create one atom first of all. Powerless to create one atom, man thinks he is more intelligent than God.

Evolution does not need man to create anything, because everything just came into existence on its own. Nevertheless, man wants to take control and take over from Evolution. Good luck is all I can say. The problem is man will never know everything and a lifetime is too short to find everything out. God has given man a life sufficiently long to determine what is true and what is not. It is man's choice to search out His Truth and respond to it or reject it.

In my mind, the probability for God's existence and for His Creation, is more probable than that of Evolution. Evolution and Creation are both unprovable. Creation is more instinctual by what is observed. Evolution evades the missing links or the problems of speed of development and the problems of bio-dependency for plants and animals to exist if not created at the same time.

Don't expect an easy ride on this forum. If you have read some of the other threads, you will know what I mean. We all have our differences of belief and we often argue about our differences instead supporting one another where we agree. Nevertheless, it is good to share and get new perspectives. I hope you stick with it and share more of your understanding.

All the best,

David
    Thank you, may God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by PetriFB View Post

Hi PetriFB,

Just a quick note to say "welcome to our forum!"

I will read the link and get back to you.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information