Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Who are we at war with? Who are the real Terrorists?

My friends.

I came across this video, and while the speaker is not a professional speak, his words should ring music to your ears of truth. Please, take the time to watch this video, and let's discuss this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3n...eature=related

I believe the speaker is spot on. The mega rich send poor people off to war for profit. Racism is used to turn American's against another country, in order to gain support for the interests of the mega-rich. It's time for American's to ban together and stop the oppression of the billionaires who send soldiers off to die for profit.

Joseph
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Hi Joseph

I believe you are a Godly man and a seeker of peace. Unfortunately, there are many evil forces at work in this world and they are not all limited to the American billionaires. It's just not that simple.

John

Hi my friend. I appreciate your kind comments of me being a godly man, but I'm far from it, sadly enough. I'm a sinner; perhaps one of the worst of sinners with all of my continued backsliding. At any rate, I'm having a very difficult time naming even one compassionate billionaire. It's they who control our government; they who send the children of mothers and fathers off to war for profit; it's billionaires who cause the oppression of the poor; it's billionaires who show no mercy, justice, or fair-play to their employee's whether foreign or domestic. Thus it's logical to conclude that the mega-rich are the only source of evil which causes the death of millions of people all over the world.

It is not possible to become a billionaire through honest means. If it were, then nearly everyone would be mega-wealthy. But this kind of wealth only comes through the oppression of others for their own sordid gain.

The speech was about the mega-rich controlling out government and foreign policies for the sake of protecting cooperate businesses abroad. While there are evil people even among the poorest, their evil is not global, as is the case with the rich. If you watched the video, and look into the crying eyes of the mothers and their children, you know that such atrocities are caused by the choices and decisions of the mega-rich; they are the real terrorists. They are the ones who cause death and pain; they are the ones who force people into deep poverty for their own gain; they are the ones who pretend to honor the soldiers, but only with a peace of metal on their graves. Yet they dishonor the fallen heroes by causing their deaths in the first place, and then spit on their graves by neglecting the families of the fallen.

Is there more at work? I'd say you could narrow it down to the top 10% percent of all American's; THEY are the ones who cause pain, suffering, and anguish all across the globe. They live in their own tight-knit world where everyone outside of their realm of existence is nothing but peasants to be used, abused, and left for dead.

Blame the billionaire for the evil in the world; blame them for giving terrorists a reason to commit suicide; blame the billionaire for causing all things bad. To the billionaire, nothing is done for the good of all people; nay, all things they do are for the good of their bank accounts, no matter how many people have to die, nor how many bank accounts go dry.

Joseph
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Wow, this is the hardest thing I've heard in years... This speech applies to every single soldier from every single country on this earth. As well as this quote: "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy... the loss of Liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad..." -- James Madison. What we are seeing today is the hard working dreams of men since the inception of this Country. All because we have failed to understand that the enemy is not outside, it's been within us all along...

And I like that signature: "Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel"

I don't believe in rebuilding a Third Temple, That would be a slap in the face to our Lord. But I do believe that Israel deserves to have a land they can call their own. And the only thing holding them back is their need to embrace Jesus Christ. Therefore the enemy is not outside, it's within. The rejection of God is what's attracting destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Sanchez View Post
    Wow, this is the hardest thing I've heard in years... This speech applies to every single soldier from every single country on this earth. As well as this quote: "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy... the loss of Liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad..." -- James Madison. What we are seeing today is the hard working dreams of men since the inception of this Country. All because we have failed to understand that the enemy is not outside, it's been within us all along...

And I like that signature: "Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel"

I don't believe in rebuilding a Third Temple, That would be a slap in the face to our Lord. But I do believe that Israel deserves to have a land they can call their own. And the only thing holding them back is their need to embrace Jesus Christ. Therefore the enemy is not outside, it's within. The rejection of God is what's attracting destruction.
    Hey there Jose,

I'm glad you resurrected this thread. I hadn't watched the video and it was off my radar. Yes, it is hard to watch, but it contains much truth. We really need to stop letting politicians and the super-rich make war to make money and take control. This story is as old as the hills. If you want to know the truth, follow the money.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hello Joseph

I get your point about the wealth being in the top few percent of the world's population. I think it is the same in all countries, not just America.

We cannot tar all billionaires with the same brush. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have given millions away. Bill Gates has spent millions of dollars providing vacines in 3rd World countries to combat Malaria which is still on the increase.

I heard a while ago that the the vast majority of the wealth was held by the top 5% of the people. Maybe there are a fracttion of those 5% who have the bulk of that wealth (like the 80:20 rule). One vast wealth is held by the banks and what might be surprising to some is that the banks are in private hands. Not even the Bank of England is owned by the governement. Of course, once acquired, people are concerned with holding on to their wealth and getting richer. The vast wealth is held by those who have made their money in banking and the banks that have made the money by investing in lucrative projects which come from the supply of energy, namely oil (up to now).

This is why; when Paul writes (Eph 6 12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. we do not have to think of this as relating to Satan as a spirit being and a fallen Holy Angel of God. The powers that hold the wealth as you stated can represent the powers referred to by Paul. We do not have to attribute to God's Holy Angels what can be attributed to man, his government and rulership. It is not with the individual people who hold the money we fight with, but the institutions and organizations and departments that we are up against; faceless bureaucracy.

Talking of billions, there is a book entitled; "The Vatican Billions". In the name of religion, the Catholic Church has acqired billions of dollars of stored treasures which it is keeping in vaults below the Vatican. Once more, the Roman Catholic Church is one of the leading religions with a lot of assets to protect, which they will not give up easily. These large organisations rely on income from their subjects. Hence the "spiritual wickedness in high places" can easily be applied to humans representing the large state religions.

All the best,

David
    Last edited by David M; 05-08-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Sanchez View Post

Hello Jose

thanks for the useful comments. The enemy within, is what Jesus defeated on the cross. It was not the external temptations of a spirit being that had rebelled against God and is going about tempting humans. Humans can quite easily do that on their own without any outside help.

Israel is important as a nation through which God is declaring himself. The Jews are a witness to God; their very survival is a miracle of God completely overlooked by the majority.

The rejection of God is bringing God's judgment on the world of which we have been warned. The world stage is being set and when God's punishment is poured out, it will be like a time that has never been. The devastation to the earth's population and the present technology and civilization is likely to change dramatically and the world could be set back centuries in terms of technology. The day is coming and even though some of us believe that, the day is likely to catch us all unawares unless we are on our guard all the time. In the hour when you least expect it, Christ will come.

All the best,

David
    Last edited by David M; 05-08-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Jose

thanks for the useful comments. The enemy within, is what Jesus defeated on the cross. It was not the external temptations of a spirit being that had rebelled against God and is going about tempting humans. Humans can quite easily do that on their own without any outside help.

Israel is important as a nation through which God is declaring himself. The Jews are a witness to God; their very survival is a miracle of God completely overlooked by the majority.

The rejection of God is bringing God's judgment on the world of which we have been warned. The world stage is being set and when God's punishment is poured out, it will be like a time that has never been. The devastation to the earth's population and the present technology and civilization is likely to change dramatically and the world could be set back centuries in terms of technology. The day is coming and even though some of us believe that, the day is likely to catch us all unawares unless we are on our guard all the time. In the hour when you least expect it, Christ will come.

All the best,

David
    Hello David.

I must say that I do not agree that Secular Israel (today) is a witness to God, nor shall it ever be. If anything, the ancient land of Israel serves as an important historical site for the Christians (Jews). When you say, "their very survival", I must ask in what way they've survived? The inhabitants of the current land of Israel are no more Jewish than I'm an Italian (and I'm not). Ancients Jews were divided into Tribes, with each Tribe maintaining ancestral birth. When God scattered them in the first century, for the past 2,000 years, their blood lines have been mixed and mingled with the Gentile Nations. Thus, what remains are aliens who have no tribal birth remaining in their blood. Thus, they are not Jews. Therefore, how can you say that they are a witness to God when they are nothing more than Gentiles by blood?

Lastly, how do you know, or what convinces you, that the "Day" of Jesus is coming? James, in the first century (2,000 years ago) stated that the "judge" was standing at the door, and that the "the coming of the Lord is at hand". And that was 2,000 years ago. Are you having the same gut feeling that St. James had? If so, what is wrong today that's considered worse than the dominance of the Roman Empire? Christians were sought after and murdered by the thousands. More than this, they were being forced to make a choice between life and death; serve the Emperor, or serve God. This isn't happening today; not even close. Sure there are sinners, but God never said that the end of the world would come when sinners increases into oblivion.

I'm afraid you have been misled by the Futurist dogma and "end times" confusion. Jesus came in the first century and dealt a devastating blow to the false Jews who murdered Him; He also dealt a huge blow to the Roman Empire by eliminating their idle worship of Zeus and similar gods, and thus, the Empire that tried many times to wipe Christianity off the face of the earth, was eventually overtaken by the Kingdom of God; the Church; The Israel born of God....NOT of flesh.

Talking of billions, there is a book entitled; "The Vatican Billions". In the name of religion, the Catholic Church has acqired billions of dollars of stored treasures which it is keeping in vaults below the Vatican. Once more, the Roman Catholic Church is one of the leading religions with a lot of assets to protect, which they will not give up easily. These large organisations rely on income from their subjects. Hence the "spiritual wickedness in high places" can easily be applied to humans representing the large state religions.

All the best,

David
    You're not leaving out the Protestants are you? Or do you not realize how much money the TBN earns every year? What about characters such as Benny Hen? This fake minister has stolen thousands of dollars from those searching for a miracle. Protestant Churches make just as much money as the RCC does. Granted the RCC is more global (in some ways) than Protestants, but this depends on how you look at it. Protestants primarily exist in the United States, and some parts of Germany. Protestants also have a foot-hold on Asian countries such as Japan, and South Korea. John Haggee, a corrupt Protestant from San Antonio Texas, has stolen thousands of dollars from his own church. So I don't think it's fair to judge the RCC and leave out Protestants as though they are the shinning beacon for the world to see. Their false predictions, stolen money, and quacky televised/publicized behavior have left a huge black-eye on the Church of Christ.

Joseph
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 05-16-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Thread Information