Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Insignia Mark of the Beast

To date no one knows what the Mark of the Beast is that Scripture says will be put upon peoples foreheads or right hands as an identification for people who worship the Beast's prosperity and might through witchcraft.

We or the people who have been given understanding are aware of the name of the Beast.For his name is Beast.

Now as for the number of his name,we or those who have been given understanding know the number to be 666.

So the two above types of branding or etching onto the forehead or right hand has been revealed in Revelation 13:17.

Types of branding for being able to buy and sell without being put to death are

1) His name called, BEAST

2) Number of his name, 666

3) ''Mark'' of the Beast ?????????????? no one knows his emblem mark or trademark or insignia mark..... it's a big hidden mystery

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell,save he had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Mark of the Beast is to be the most prominent and widely used of the identification brandings........ Just say no to the Beast to really annoy Satan his father.
    Last edited by highflyertoo; 05-03-2012 at 07:18 AM.

In Genesis 4:15 a mark was put on Cain... a contrast maybe ?
    Why not the left hand?

Today we're apt to say "I've got your number", meaning we know what they're up to (no good, usually).
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by highflyertoo View Post
    To date no one knows what the Mark of the Beast is that Scripture says will be put upon peoples foreheads or right hands as an identification for people who worship the Beast's prosperity and might through witchcraft.

We or the people who have been given understanding are aware of the name of the Beast.For his name is Beast.

Now as for the number of his name,we or those who have been given understanding know the number to be 666.

So the two above types of branding or etching onto the forehead or right hand has been revealed in Revelation 13:17.

Types of branding for being able to buy and sell without being put to death are

1) His name called, BEAST

2) Number of his name, 666

3) ''Mark'' of the Beast ?????????????? no one knows his emblem mark or trademark or insignia mark..... it's a big hidden mystery

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell,save he had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Mark of the Beast is to be the most prominent and widely used of the identification brandings........ Just say no to the Beast to really annoy Satan his father.
    I think the meaning of the mark of the beast is pretty plain and obvious. I just explained my view in another thread a few minutes ago. I'll repeat it here since you have started a thread devoted to this topic.

Revelation makes it very clear that it is a symbol marking those who are not saved. It is the unbelievers' counterpart to the "Father's name" that is written on the forehead of believers. This is confirmed by the fact that the mark of the beast and the mark on believers appear together within the space of four verses. That's called "context." And it is confirmed again by the OT symbolism that readers of Revelation would have recognized:
    Deuteronomy 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes [forehead]. 9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
    I don't think there is any mystery about the mark of the beast at all. The confusion was created by the incoherent "literal interpretation" promoted by Futurists who don't have half a clue about how to interpret the Bible.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post

In Genesis 4:15 a mark was put on Cain... a contrast maybe ?
    Why not the left hand?

Today we're apt to say "I've got your number", meaning we know what they're up to (no good, usually).
    Another good example is this vision given to Ezekiel where all the Jews were killed except those who had the mark:
    Ezekiel 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
    The symbolism seems pretty clear. We need to remember that Revelation is a vision with symbolic meaning, not a screenplay for future events.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Another good example is this vision given to Ezekiel where all the Jews were killed except those who had the mark:
    Ezekiel 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
    The symbolism seems pretty clear. We need to remember that Revelation is a vision with symbolic meaning, not a screenplay for future events.
    That's the verse I was thinking of .....
    Beck

How are the Jews killed if you're saying that passage of scripture (Ezekiel 9:4-6) was strictly symbolic?

How are the Jews killed if you're saying that passage of scripture (Ezekiel 9:4-6) was strictly symbolic?
    The Jews in the vision were symbolic of Jews that would suffer God's judgment in some unspecified way. Or do you think there was a time in history when someone literally went through Jerusalem putting literal marks on the foreheads of those who were faithful so they would not be killed?

Check out my blog site

The Jews in the vision were symbolic of Jews that would suffer God's judgment in some unspecified way. Or do you think there was a time in history when someone literally went through Jerusalem putting literal marks on the foreheads of those who were faithful so they would not be killed?
    Can you tell me the actual suffering they were to bear if it was not taken as literal?

And yes someone did literally put somekind of a mark on the questioned faithful to show they were exempt from the slaughter that was about to happen.

There was nothing symbolic about it at all as God is cruel.

Can you tell me the actual suffering they were to bear if it was not taken as literal?
    Yes, they suffered death at the hands of the Babylonians that God used to punish them (speaking from a Biblical perspective, of course).

And yes someone did literally put somekind of a mark on the questioned faithful to show they were exempt from the slaughter that was about to happen.

There was nothing symbolic about it at all as God is cruel.
    Upon what do base your assertion? Do you have any evidence of any kind that supports your assertion that someone literally went through Jerusalem putting marks on the foreheads of people that were to be spared death when Babylon destroyed Jerusalem? Ezekiel had a VISION. Visions from God contain symbols. Why do you think the symbols are literal?

Check out my blog site

Yes, they suffered death at the hands of the Babylonians that God used to punish them (speaking from a Biblical perspective, of course).

Upon what do base your assertion? Do you have any evidence of any kind that supports your assertion that someone literally went through Jerusalem putting marks on the foreheads of people that were to be spared death when Babylon destroyed Jerusalem? Ezekiel had a VISION. Visions from God contain symbols. Why do you think the symbols are literal?
    Visions can be dreams or the vision can be in real time as Ezekiel had........... Saul had a real time vision of the Messiah on the road to Damascus.

There are visions of the future and visions pertaining to the immediate present of the person being fully awake.

I base my information on the simple clarity of Ezekiel's account.

Thread Information