The 66 Genealogy – horse meat, anyone?
1. The 3x10 of the OT has symmetry with the 3x14 of the NT.
2. The 19 names prior to Abraham agree with adding 5 names to the Solomon column in Matthew.
3. The 33 and 66 agree with the acrostic eleven style; like Ps119 and Lamentations.
4. The no-sons account of Zelophehad in Numb26 agrees w Mary’s situation.
5. The requirement for girls to marry into their own tribe agrees with Numb 36.
6. The multiple Joseph’s in Luke3 fit the profile of Mary’s husband.
7. Three names are ‘skipped’ in Ruth’s Ten, and 3 names are ‘skipped’ in Matthew, right at the 39/27 junction.
8. The two father-son pair of 'Jacob to Joseph' both appear in Matthew: worthy of our attention.
9. Also, the two father-son pair of 'Salathiel to Zorobabel' -- did we notice?
10. None are etched in granite – maybe only in jello?
The glory of God is to conceal a matter – the honor of kings is to search it out.. Prov25:2
"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men".1Cor1:25
Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2