Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Richness of the Number 1189

Like all Bible numbers, 1189 is carefully chosen and meaningful.

Between 1 and 2 billion there are only 6 numbers which can be geometrically arranged as tiles on a table as both a square and a triangle.

1st 36
    2nd 1225
    3rd 41616
    4th 1413721
    5th 48024900
    6th 1631432881

The square root of the 4th number (1,413,721) is 1,189. Meaning the 4th number can be arranged as a square of tiles with 1,189 on each side.

The 4th number can also be arranged as a triangle with 1,681 on each side.

Triangular numbers are rich in the Bible and emphasize the TRINITY and TRI-UNE nature of Scripture's author.

The number 1,189 is equal to 29 x 41. Twenty-nine is the number of "SEPARATION" and forty-one is the number of "MAN'S RULE".

Thus, 1,189 points to the Scripture as the Book which contains God's laws, authored by an eternal divine tri-une being. Its chapters are not a collection of "MAN'S RULES", its chapters are completely "SEPARATE" from human thinking and human authorship.

Note: The validation of the meanings of 29 and 41 can be found at www.biblenumbersforlife.com, Theme 3 - The Life of the Believer.

Credit goes to Vernon Jenkins for identifying the importance of 1,189 in connection to 1,681.

Mark Lane

Greetings, Mark

Really enjoy the thrust of your post, but maybe you could dumb it down some for me:

1. How does z=jxk compute?

2. Of the six numbers, why start with 36? Why not 25?

3. Does 36 or 45 figure the same as 72? (nine)

I looked further for Vernon Jenkins, but never got to square one; remember reading some of his Bible Code material several years ago, but am not Hebrew literate, so didn't continue. Anyway, great subject, and hope you'll continue here. /s/ dux
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Bible Numbers for Life - Decoder

Hello Duxrow,

1. Composite Numbers, Composite Meanings.

888 = 8 x 3 x 37 (composite number)

If 8 has the meaning "New Man" or "Holy Man"

and 3 has the meaning "God"

and 37 has the meaning "Chosen Servant"

Then 888 means the "Holy Man of God, His Chosen Servant"

You are probably aware, 888 is the gematria of Jesus

2. Why start with 36?

If you are referring to the table in my post, 36 is the first number that is both a square and a triangle.

36 = 6 x 6 (or 6 squared)

36 can be arranged as tiles on a table top in the shape of a triangle

x
    x x
    x x x
    x x x x
    x x x x x
    x x x x x x
    x x x x x x x
    x x x x x x x x

45 is the ninth triangular number, after 36, but 45 is not a square number. The square root of 45 is not a whole number.

Thank you for the feedback. I will work at clarifying the explanation on my website www.biblenumbersforlife.com

HeIsLord

Thanks for the added info, Mark. Iíve always thought (connected) the number 40 with the Book of Matthew, and how 'Life begins at forty', where name of Jesus first revealed. But stopping number list at 41 would seem to belittle Luke and John?

Am still pondering the 1189 total chapters, and surprised that RAM hasnít touched base yet. Right now I donít know enough to ask questions and will have to think about it some more. Tks again. God Bless. /s/ dux
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    Roger, Dodger. Final say, then I'm thru with this subject. The chapter count from Genesis to the end of Job is 478. Adding 117 to that = 595. Nuff sed, thank you.
    You are most welcome! I'm glad we finally got that cleared up.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by HeIsLord View Post
    Like all Bible numbers, 1189 is carefully chosen and meaningful.

Between 1 and 2 billion there are only 6 numbers which can be geometrically arranged as tiles on a table as both a square and a triangle.

1st 36
    2nd 1225
    3rd 41616
    4th 1413721
    5th 48024900
    6th 1631432881

The square root of the 4th number (1,413,721) is 1,189. Meaning the 4th number can be arranged as a square of tiles with 1,189 on each side.

The 4th number can also be arranged as a triangle with 1,681 on each side.

Triangular numbers are rich in the Bible and emphasize the TRINITY and TRI-UNE nature of Scripture's author.

The number 1,189 is equal to 29 x 41. Twenty-nine is the number of "SEPARATION" and forty-one is the number of "MAN'S RULE".

Thus, 1,189 points to the Scripture as the Book which contains God's laws, authored by an eternal divine tri-une being. Its chapters are not a collection of "MAN'S RULES", its chapters are completely "SEPARATE" from human thinking and human authorship.

Note: The validation of the meanings of 29 and 41 can be found at www.biblenumbersforlife.com, Theme 3 - The Life of the Believer.

Credit goes to Vernon Jenkins for identifying the importance of 1,189 in connection to 1,681.

Mark Lane
    Hi Mark,

Welcome to our forum!

The number 1189 is very interesting for a number of reasons. And I too have learned a lot from Vernon Jenkins' site.

But I don't understand how you arrive at the "meaning" of the numbers 29 and 41. I went to your site and found the charts you made, but they seem very idiosyncratic. That's the problem with the study of numbers - it is very difficult to establish their symbolic meaning. Your charts look like lists of your conclusions, but they don't show how you arrived at those conclusions and this is a problem because other people (including myself) have come to different conclusions. Case in point: You say that the number 37 has the meaning "Chosen Servant." How did you determine that?

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Read this one Dux

http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/PRS/P.htm

and this one

http://www.whatabeginning.com/BBooks...onLegacy/P.htm

It's a miracle of math and symmetry

Speaking of the "center" of the Bible, we have the sum of Psalm 117:

Psa 117:1 = 1080
    Psa 117:2 = 1264
    ----------------
    Total = 2294 = 37 x 62
    http://www.whatabegi...tonLegacy/P.htm

Likewise, the exact center of Psalm 119 is found in the last Kaph verse and the first Lamed verse:

Psa 119:88 = 1332
    Psa 119:89 = 962
    ------------------
    Total = 2294 = 37 x 62
    http://www.biblewhee...SCR&getverse=Go

http://www.biblewhee...=89&getverse=Go

Thus we have an exact identity in the numerical values of the exact center chapter of the Bible and the exact center verses of Psalm 119.

Note also that 1332 = 532 + 800 = Alpha Omega

And there is a symmetry in the factors 26<>62

37 x 26 = 962
    37 x 62 = 2294
    26:62 reflection was the relationship we discussed when performing the calculations of AB X BA = WXYZ, and WXYZ + ZYXW = ABBA

37 x 73 = 2701, and 2701 + 1072 = 3773

26 x 62 = 1612, and 1612 + 2161 = 3773
    If you know some biblemath from before you remember the sum of Gen 1,1 and its symmetry

http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/index.htm

or

http://www.whatabeginning.com/

can be a good start to check out your interest in this topic

Those look great, Roberto -- just scanned them, and they're probably over my head, but just the idea of someone putting so much effort into it, blesses me. I'm not a stickler for psalm 118, but when you put the decimal between the 8 and 9 (118.9) it's a memory aid. But Ps117 with its two verses is good to go, too, IMO.

Georgianne1979 Guest
    www.biblewheel.com is terrific. There's often all the appropriate info at the suggestions of my fingers. Thank you and maintain up the superior work!

Quote Originally Posted by HeIsLord View Post
    Hello Duxrow,

1. Composite Numbers, Composite Meanings.

888 = 8 x 3 x 37 (composite number)

If 8 has the meaning "New Man" or "Holy Man"

and 3 has the meaning "God"

and 37 has the meaning "Chosen Servant"

Then 888 means the "Holy Man of God, His Chosen Servant"

You are probably aware, 888 is the gematria of Jesus.
    According to this Jesus is the Holy Man, i repeat the HOLY MAN of God.

What about the phrase: Jesus is God?

Thread Information