Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Islam inhumane to Animals and you're paying

    The LORD God started speaking to me about the cultural genocide that was taking place in the West in December 2007, the article about it was distributed in January 2008. Following that he was concerned about the meat he said 'Eat no meat with hooves'. He gave humanity three warnings.

    AUSTRALIAN Muslim Halal Certification company owner laughs, 'You are eating halal day and night,' and paying a premium for it (jizzya?). 'All the anti-halal protesting is water off a duck’s back, it actually increases my business and I’m a millionaire.'



    This is the inhumane slaughter that you are paying for.

    WARNING Graphic images of animal slaughter, they even skin it alive.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_bZz...layer_embedded

    Why aren’t the animal activists all over this? Are they afraid to stand up and be counted?

    This is happening in Europe as well. Its not just the superstores either, because my son purchased some chicken livers the other day from a small butcher and that was also Islamic certified.

    This article was posted on a different forum without a link.

    Now they’ll have to tell us if we’re eating halal: Ministers prepare to change law


    Ministers are preparing to change the law to ensure that meat slaughtered in accordance with strict Islamic law cannot be sold to unwitting members of the public.

    The Government is drawing up plans to prevent schools, hospitals, pubs and famous sporting venues from serving halal meat secretly to customers.

    The move will be welcomed by animal rights campaigners, who argue that the traditional Islamic way of preparing meat – which involves killing animals by drawing a knife across their throats without stunning them first – is cruel and causes unnecessary pain.

    It follows a Mail on Sunday investigation in September 2010 which discovered that beef, chicken and lamb had been sold to fans at Wembley without them knowing it had been prepared in accordance with sharia law.

    Cheltenham College was found to be one of several public schools serving halal chicken to pupils without informing them, while Whitbread, Britain’s biggest hotel and restaurant group, admitted that more than three-quarters of its poultry was halal. MPs were furious to discover halal meat had even been sold in House of Commons canteens without them knowing.

    Now Environment Minister Lord Taylor of Holbeach has said that if the European Union fails to agree on a new food labelling scheme, the UK will take action. The European Commission is considering the matter as part of its animal welfare strategy and is expected to report by the summer.

    Lord Taylor told peers: ‘The Government welcomes this approach as it will allow consumer information to be considered alongside measures to minimise the suffering of animals slaughtered without stunning. In the meantime we are considering how we can use domestic legislation.’

    Sharia law expressly forbids knocking out an animal with a bolt gun – the method normally used in British slaughterhouses. Instead, the animal must be sentient when its throat is cut, with the blood allowed to drip from the carcass while a religious phrase in praise of Allah is recited.

    Many Christians also object to eating meat that has been sacrificed to an idol, in that we do not consider the Islamic Allah to be the same as our own God.

    More than 40  million cattle, calves and sheep and more than 850  million poultry are slaughtered every year in Britain. The vast majority are stunned before slaughter. In 2003, Government advisory body the Farm Animal Welfare Council published a report declaring that the halal method of killing ‘would inevitably trigger a barrage of sensory information to the brain in a sensible (conscious) animal .  .  . such a massive injury would result in very significant pain and distress in the period before insensibility supervenes’.

    Terry Sanderson, president of the National Secular Society, said: ‘This sounds like a very progressive move. We have been pushing the EU to act for some time. If the Government is going to take this step, it will help consumers to make an ethical choice.’

    A Defra spokesman said: ‘We believe people should continue to be able to buy meat prepared in accordance with their religion, but that people should also be able to find out how a product was prepared when they are buying in shops or eating out.

    ‘We are keeping all policies under review, including our approach to labelling.’


    ***********************************************

    How many people actually examine the packaging of what they purchase? How many people complain to the shops where they purchase?

    Time to put an end to that which is inhumane; from all cultures and nations, the people will suffer the consequences if they don't. There is a saying that you can tell how humane a society is by how they treat their animals.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The LORD God started speaking to me about the cultural genocide that was taking place in the West in December 2007, the article about it was distributed in January 2008. Following that he was concerned about the meat he said 'Eat no meat with hooves'. He gave humanity three warnings.
    It is curious that the things you think the "LORD God started speaking" to you directly contradict what he supposedly said in the Bible:
    Deuteronomy 14:6 And you may eat every animal with cloven hooves, having the hoof split into two parts, and that chews the cud, among the animals.
    And in the NT Paul was clear that believers don't have to worry about the food they buy:
    1 Corinthians 10:25 Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience' sake;
    You say that God gave humanity "three warnings." That's funny, I must have missed his memo. How did he notify us? I hope it wasn't through your blog, since that would be a pretty stupid way for God to try to communicate given that almost nobody on the planet has ever read it. I've looked a few times and have never seen a single comment left by a reader.

    And again I must ask: If you have any wisdom at all, how is it you don't understand that your grandiose claims that you are the "Queen of the South" with "more wisdom than Solomon" who was predicted by and is fulfilling many Scriptures make you look like a completely deluded self-aggrandizing nutcase? How is it that you don't understand that you have given no evidence to support your claims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    AUSTRALIAN Muslim Halal Certification company owner laughs, 'You are eating halal day and night,' and paying a premium for it (jizzya?). 'All the anti-halal protesting is water off a duck’s back, it actually increases my business and I’m a millionaire.'

    This is the inhumane slaughter that you are paying for.

    WARNING Graphic images of animal slaughter, they even skin it alive.

    Why aren’t the animal activists all over this? Are they afraid to stand up and be counted?
    Your attack on Islam appears to be biased, ignorant, and hypocritical. The Jewish kosher laws demand an essentially identical method of slaughter:



    The kosher laws are every bit as brutal as the halal laws. Yet on your blog you claim that there is a "huge difference" between Islam and Judeo-Christian philosophy concerning animals. Here is what you wrote on your blog:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet's blog
    All that is inhumane must be banned from every culture and nation. In the last decade we have heard a lot about Islam and how compassionate and merciful it is. Well you can judge a religion, culture and nation on how well they treat their animals. I have always had compassion and mercy for animals, and have rescued a few in my time from rescue homes. The land of Joseph is known as an animal loving country, and is usually humane to animals as well. However, when Islam arrived in this land of Joseph, it brought shame upon this land when it brought its inhumanity with it.

    The difference between Judeo-Christian philosophy and Islamic philosophy is huge. The Jewish prophets told the people to talk to the animals and to learn from them. To understand their signs and their messages.

    Most people in Western nations are not aware that they are eating meat that has been slaughtered in an inhumane way, and as a nation we should not allow it to continue. It should be banned completely from our soil, and driven from our land. For the LORD God asked for mercy not sacrifice.
    So you are totally ignorant that Jews and Muslims practice the same methods of slaughter. How is it that you can think you are speaking for God when you are ignorant of such basic facts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Sharia law expressly forbids knocking out an animal with a bolt gun – the method normally used in British slaughterhouses. Instead, the animal must be sentient when its throat is cut, with the blood allowed to drip from the carcass while a religious phrase in praise of Allah is recited.

    Many Christians also object to eating meat that has been sacrificed to an idol, in that we do not consider the Islamic Allah to be the same as our own God.
    Again, your ignorance is palpable. Jewish kosher slaughter slits the throat of the animal without knocking it out just like Islamic halal.

    And "Allah" is defined in the Quran as the God of Abraham, just like in Judaism and Christianity. Your assertion that he is a different God has no foundation in fact.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    It is curious that the things you think the "LORD God started speaking" to you directly contradict what he supposedly said in the Bible:
    Deuteronomy 14:6 And you may eat every animal with cloven hooves, having the hoof split into two parts, and that chews the cud, among the animals.
    The Rabbi's knew that when I came I would correct many things.

    The Dead Sea Scrolls also tell you that you must accept her corrections.

    Have you ever read the verse from Jeremiah 8:8

    '‘How can you say, 'We are wise,
    for we have the law of the LORD,'
    when actually the lying pen of the scribes
    has handled it falsely?

    9 The wise will be put to shame;
    they will be dismayed and trapped.
    Since they have rejected the word of the LORD,
    what kind of wisdom do they have?


    Prophet Jeremiah knew what they had done.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    And in the NT Paul was clear that believers don't have to worry about the food they buy:
    1 Corinthians 10:25 Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience' sake;
    As we know that was before GMO, pesticides, fertilizers, animal vaccinations, etc etc etc

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    You say that God gave humanity "three warnings." That's funny, I must have missed his memo. How did he notify us?
    It was shared with our databases, and an international forum that was American owned. Once the message is delivered then it is up to the people to share it with their own people. It is also published on our blogs as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I hope it wasn't through your blog, since that would be a pretty stupid way for God to try to communicate given that almost nobody on the planet has ever read it.
    The blog has been viewed in over 80 countries and there have been nearly 100,000 visitors. Blog posts are also mailed to an international database/s and some are sent to the media as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

    I've looked a few times and have never seen a single comment left by a reader.
    As a spiritual teacher with a room full of people, I came to know that silence was healthy. However, people do post sometimes. However, some people know me, so they tend to email me instead of post on the blog. Others know how busy I am. Richard you make judgements by the standards of man, and the standards of the Spirit are different to the ram.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    "how is it you don't understand that your grandiose claims"
    "deluded"
    " self-aggrandizing"
    " nutcase?"
    How is that you do not seek within yourself Richard? How is that you have not healed yourself of the root causes of the core issues? How is it that your heart and mind is not open to receive a holy one sent by the LORD himself?

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    How is it that you don't understand that you have given no evidence to support your claims?
    As soon as I begin to share the facts and the evidence you trigger all over the place Richard.

    "The light triggers the darkness and the darkness triggers the light" from Sacred Words.

    However, the best evidence of all is when the LORD tells you himself. I shall not ask him to prove it to you, because the last time I asked him to do that on a public forum, the next thing that happened was that 5 million trees burned down in Israel.

    So I recommend that you say a prayer, and ask the heavenly Father or his Son to tell you the truth. Only then will you be truly satisfied.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Your attack on Islam appears to be biased, ignorant, and hypocritical. The Jewish kosher laws demand an essentially identical method of slaughter:
    Best you take that up with the heavenly Father.

    However, can you heal it?

    'Attack'
    'biased'
    'ignorant'
    hypocritical'

    Seek within, it looks like inner child again.

    As Jesus Christ said 'When you replace the word ignorance with the word innocence, when you replace the word fear with love, then there will be peace in the world'. From Sacred Words

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    The kosher laws are every bit as brutal as the halal laws. Yet on your blog you claim that there is a "huge difference" between Islam and Judeo-Christian philosophy concerning animals. Here is what you wrote on your blog: So you are totally ignorant that Jews and Muslims practice the same methods of slaughter. How is it that you can think you are speaking for God when you are ignorant of such basic facts? Again, your ignorance is palpable. Jewish kosher slaughter slits the throat of the animal without knocking it out just like Islamic halal.
    You speak to me about the way of men, I speak of the way of Spirit.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    And "Allah" is defined in the Quran as the God of Abraham, just like in Judaism and Christianity. Your assertion that he is a different God has no foundation in fact.
    Big smiles

    You have a lot to learn Richard about Islam.

    Here is a video from a Christian Arab that can read Arabic.

    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 03-31-2012 at 03:22 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The Rabbi's knew that when I came I would correct many things.
    Oh, right! How could I have forgotten that?

    You are the central theme of the whole universe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The Dead Sea Scrolls also tell you that you must accept her corrections.
    I just love it when you refer to yourself in the third person. It makes you seem so ... so ... fricking insane!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Have you ever read the verse from Jeremiah 8:8

    '‘How can you say, 'We are wise,
    for we have the law of the LORD,'
    when actually the lying pen of the scribes
    has handled it falsely?

    9 The wise will be put to shame;
    they will be dismayed and trapped.
    Since they have rejected the word of the LORD,
    what kind of wisdom do they have?


    Prophet Jeremiah knew what they had done.
    Oh, I get it. You're implying that the whole Bible is crap and we don't have to believe anything it says and that we just have to follow your teachings, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    As we know that was before GMO, pesticides, fertilizers, animal vaccinations, etc etc etc
    OK - I understand. The existence of "GMO, pesticides, fertilizers, animal vaccinations, etc etc etc" means we shouldn't eat animals with hooves.

    Your teachings are truly brilliant!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The blog has been viewed in over 80 countries and there have been nearly 100,000 visitors. Blog posts are also mailed to an international database/s and some are sent to the media as well.
    Ah ... I get it. You are getting all your knowledge from that old goat-herding god Yahweh and he didn't know anything about how bots inflate the stats on blogs. Can't blame the old guy - they didn't have on internet back then.

    If you want to know the real stats for your site, you need to ignore all the hits from the bots, which easily could account for 99% or your "100,000." So sorry to expose more of your ignorance ... but hey, reality has nothing to do with the kind of wisdom you think you have, does it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    How is that you do not seek within yourself Richard? How is that you have not healed yourself of the root causes of the core issues? How is it that your heart and mind is not open to receive a holy one sent by the LORD himself?
    You are not the "holy one sent by the Lord." You are totally deluded self-absorbed small-minded egotistical freak. You are so deluded, in fact, that you cannot even respond intelligently to my one simple question: How is anyone supposed to discern between you and all the other wack-jobs who sound just like you? The fact that you can't understand that you have never given any reason for anyone to believe your claims only confirms that you are delusional. And the fact that you don't understand what I just wrote only confirms it again. Strike three, sister. You are obviously out - about as far "out" as anyone I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    As soon as I begin to share the facts and the evidence you trigger all over the place Richard.
    You call your empty assertions "facts" and "evidence?" Again, you reveal the nature of your delusion.

    Have you posted any "evidence" that a reasonable person should accept? I know of nothing. Please correct me if I've missed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    "The light triggers the darkness and the darkness triggers the light" from Sacred Words.
    Not-so-sacred farts, actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    However, the best evidence of all is when the LORD tells you himself. I shall not ask him to prove it to you, because the last time I asked him to do that on a public forum, the next thing that happened was that 5 million trees burned down in Israel.
    That's just another paranoid delusion.

    You won't do it because it wouldn't work because you are delusional.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    So I recommend that you say a prayer, and ask the heavenly Father or his Son to tell you the truth. Only then will you be truly satisfied.
    That's your mistake. Truth is not established by subjective things like "prayer."

    How is it that you think you have wisdom when you don't even know how to establish something as true or false?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    'Attack'
    'biased'
    'ignorant'
    hypocritical'

    Seek within, it looks like inner child again.
    You would do well to read those words in the context they were written. They will help you find your way back to reality if you are so interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    You speak to me about the way of men, I speak of the way of Spirit.
    Yeah ... the "spirit" bursting from your arse.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Oh, right! How could I have forgotten that?

    You are the central theme of the whole universe!
    I sit on the world axis, ever heard about it?

    I also sit on the governing meridian ever heard about it?

    I sit in the seat of mercy and that is why I am merciful to you.

    Big smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

    I just love it when you refer to yourself in the third person.
    Very good, renowned scholars like Geza Vermes that translated the Dead Sea Scrolls confirmed that it is a sign of the humility of a true prophet.


    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

    fricking insane!
    That is certainly the way man lives his life and the state of the planet is the result.

    Can you heal it? Can U come back to sanity, sacredness and be noble in holiness?

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Oh, I get it. You're implying that the whole Bible is crap and we don't have to believe anything it says and that we just have to follow your teachings, right?
    NOPE, ever read the parable of the net? Its about the last days of the end times when the Angels sort out the fish and throw away the bad fish. Why did Jesus tell his followers that they would throw away the bad fish in this timeline? Try eating fish that has gone off then you will know why. No coincidence that the parable of the net is called that in these last days of the end times when many people communicate on the interNET.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    OK - I understand. The existence of "GMO, pesticides, fertilizers, animal vaccinations, etc etc etc" means we shouldn't eat animals with hooves. Your teachings are truly brilliant!
    The LORD God is warning you for your own good. Ever seen the film 'Bitter Harvest?' and what is in the food chain in the USA? The full film is available on youtube. Great film featuring a true story about real people, with real courage.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Ah ... I get it. You are getting all your knowledge
    I don't do knowledge, that's your bag.

    The book of Genesis warned the people not to eat from the tree of knowledge or you shall surely die.

    I lived my life by the Tree of Life experience, that is the way the LORD God planned it for his blessed one.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    from that old goat-herding god Yahweh and he didn't know anything about how bots inflate the stats on blogs. Can't blame the old guy - they didn't have on internet back then.
    LOL, numbers, numbers, Ram, its all about numbers isn't it with you. Well there is a lot more to life than numbers.
    I can see now why this forum hasn't soared as it should, you just can't let it go where the Spirit flows can you Richard.

    Let if flow from the heart Richard, let it have a life of its own. Let it be like the most wonderful dolphin that leaps with joy and unconditional love.

    Let the feminine have a voice, let her speak Richard. Can you put the divine feminine above your own head? Can you lay your head down and pick up your heart? Teshuvah Richard, Teshuvah. You have a year to integrate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    How is anyone supposed to discern between you and all the other wack-jobs who sound just like you? The fact that you can't understand that you have never given any reason for anyone to believe your claims only confirms that you are delusional. And the fact that you don't understand what I just wrote only confirms it again. Strike three, sister. You are obviously out - about as far "out" as anyone I have ever seen.
    Yes, Richard, 'I am Far out', far out of the box that you have allowed yourself to be put in. The LORD God calls me his 'Golden Satellite'. Ever experienced the dynamic sphere Richard?

    However, Melchizedek once taught me that 'You cannot shift the box until it is ready to be shifted'

    Are you ready to be shifted Richard? Are you ready to come out of the box? Are you ready to heal?

    There is a huge criteria for 'the one' and they have fulfilled many biblical prophecies during their lifetime. Other people knew who she was before she did. Even an Israeli knew and I had told her nothing, she was waiting for my arrival and when I arrived she knew that I was the one that she had been told about.

    Have you posted any "evidence" that a reasonable person should accept? I know of nothing. Please correct me if I've missed it.
    You will not see or hear until you open your heart Richard. The only way that you can do that is by forgiveness. Who are you required to figure Richard? People do not come to this forum to be a ball for you to kick around, so you must seek within. Then you can be a happy host that you say you are. You demonstrate no happiness to me Richard. You are more like a character out of a Charles Dickens story. That is our connection, it is past life, Victorian era, England. See if you can tune in to it and then get back to me.

    That's your mistake. Truth is not established by subjective things like "prayer."
    I have a brilliant quote from Carl Jung about the subjective.

    And Jung said "The prominence of the subjective factor does not imply a personal subjectivism, despite the readiness of the extraverted attitude to dismiss the subjective factor as nothing but subjective. The subjective is not as subjective as we think, for the deeper we reach into the psychic currents of inner life, the more we leave behind the merely personal and touch those elements of experience that are timeless, unaffected by personalitic factors, and thus in a certain sense truly objective."

    Also prayer has been proven scientifically, do catch up.

    Apart from that, when you put your hands in the prayer position it creates a circuit with the heart. For those that do not live in their hearts, it helps them if they create the circuit to connect with the heart. Once heart connected, it becomes easier to hear the words of Spirit.

    How is it that you think you have wisdom when you don't even know how to establish something as true or false?
    In my life there are different types of wisdom, wisdom that was gained by integrating life experience and initiations on the rite of passage home to the heavenly Father. Then there is the ancient wisdom of the ages, and then there is the wisdom that I have been blessed with by Spirit. I have been blessed with the wisdom of Jesus Christ each and every step of the way home to the Kingdom of God. He was my mentor, my friend, my brother, my dancing partner, his love is beyond measure. He gave me his wisdom and he prepared me in his way of Spirit to take you on Richard for your own good.

    He is offering you redemption Richard, will you reject his love? Can you surrender your intellect, can you surrender human will so that you can hear your soul, can you allow your soul to reign in true love that is supreme?



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    I sit on the world axis, ever heard about it?

    I also sit on the governing meridian ever heard about it?
    You can claim whatever you want. That's what mentally deranged people do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    I sit in the seat of mercy and that is why I am merciful to you.
    That's very nice. You are the Paraclete, the Messenger of the Covenant prophesied in the Bible, and you sit on the Seat of Mercy. How quaint.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    I just love it when you refer to yourself in the third person.
    Very good, renowned scholars like Geza Vermes that translated the Dead Sea Scrolls confirmed that it is a sign of the humility of a true prophet.
    Ha! Well done! You jumped head-first right into the center of the "humility" trap.

    If there is one universal truth, it is that humble people don't go about calling themselves "humble."

    And then you doubled-down with your vain appeal to human pride, claiming that a "renowned scholar" supports your view.

    Congratulations! That's quite a show you put on.



    I don't think there is a single form of delusion that you have failed to manifest!

    You are a pro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Can you heal it? Can U come back to sanity, sacredness and be noble in holiness?
    Not if "noble in holiness" means I have to be as outrageously arrogant and insane like you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    I don't do knowledge, that's your bag.
    No kidding ... that's an understatement. You don't even do sanity.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    LOL, numbers, numbers, Ram, its all about numbers isn't it with you. Well there is a lot more to life than numbers.
    Excuse me, but you are the one who bragged up your numbers! I was only responding to your ignorant belief that your "100,000 visitors" were real people.

    How is it possible that you could believe you have wisdom when you are so bloody ignorant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    However, Melchizedek once taught me that 'You cannot shift the box until it is ready to be shifted'

    Are you ready to be shifted Richard? Are you ready to come out of the box? Are you ready to heal?
    How is it that you remain so lost? Can you heal it? I don't think so ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    There is a huge criteria for 'the one' and they have fulfilled many biblical prophecies during their lifetime. Other people knew who she was before she did. Even an Israeli knew and I had told her nothing, she was waiting for my arrival and when I arrived she knew that I was the one that she had been told about.
    Bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    You will not see or hear until you open your heart Richard. The only way that you can do that is by forgiveness. Who are you required to figure Richard? People do not come to this forum to be a ball for you to kick around, so you must seek within. Then you can be a happy host that you say you are. You demonstrate no happiness to me Richard. You are more like a character out of a Charles Dickens story. That is our connection, it is past life, Victorian era, England. See if you can tune in to it and then get back to me.
    You have not presented anything for anyone to "see or hear." You just babble like a baboon on fermented coconuts.

    We knew each other in a past life? Oh yeah ... I remember it now. I was a doctor at Bedlam Psychiatric Hospital. You were my patient. I couldn't help you then, and I can't help you now. Pity it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Also prayer has been proven scientifically, do catch up.
    The results are nowhere near conclusive. You need to "catch up."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    In my life there are different types of wisdom, wisdom that was gained by integrating life experience and initiations on the rite of passage home to the heavenly Father. Then there is the ancient wisdom of the ages, and then there is the wisdom that I have been blessed with by Spirit. I have been blessed with the wisdom of Jesus Christ each and every step of the way home to the Kingdom of God. He was my mentor, my friend, my brother, my dancing partner, his love is beyond measure. He gave me his wisdom and he prepared me in his way of Spirit to take you on Richard for your own good.
    If you had any wisdom, you would know that you sound like a totally insane freaking fool. That's why all you claims are such obvious bullshit. If you had any wisdom, you would know that no rational human being would have any reason to believe anything you are saying. But you don't know that, so it proves yet again that you are full of shit. But you don't care about truth and reality. You only care about your own arrogant self who you lift up and set upon God's own thrown (the Mercy Seat). If I were a Christian, I would have to conclude that you are blasphemous and demon possessed. But I don't think that - I just think you are totally insane and arrogant beyond words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    He is offering you redemption Richard, will you reject his love? Can you surrender your intellect, can you surrender human will so that you can hear your soul, can you allow your soul to reign in true love that is supreme?


    Why do you ask such absurd questions? Have you said one thing that would convince a rational person to believe you? Nope. Yet you continue burping up the same noxious gas post after post. This confirms yet again that you are totally nuts.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

    mentally deranged
    Can you heal it? Seek within.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Ha! Well done! You jumped head-first right into the center of the "humility" trap. If there is one universal truth, it is that humble people don't go about calling themselves "humble."
    I gave you an explanation from a renowned scholars viewpoint and you call it a 'humility trap'.


    So can you heal your 'trap'?

    In England the trap is to do with the mouth..

    Jesus Christ spoke of my humble heart and it is his divine right to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    And then you doubled-down with your vain appeal to human pride, claiming that a "renowned scholar" supports your view.
    I agree with Geza Vermes on a lot of things but not all. We see the texts through different eyes. He saw them through the eyes of an academic. I see them through the eyes of a mystic with a spiritual magnifying glass.

    So can you heal it Richard? 'Vain', 'Human Pride'.

    Pride comes before a fall Richard, just like the USA was set up for the fall, and you all fell for it, exactly as the bible predicted that you would.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    delusion
    Can you heal it? Seek within.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    outrageously arrogant
    You have shown that to the world Richard, seek within and heal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    insane
    Seek within and heal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    bragged up your numbers!
    Is that what you did Richard? Well best you seek within.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    ignorant
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    lost? Can you heal it? I don't think so ..
    Yes, I know, if you had truly followed Jesus Christ then you would be a healer by now.

    "Lost' you require soul retrieval.


    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Bullshit.
    Can you heal it? Seek within.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    You have not presented anything for anyone to "see or hear."


    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    "babble"
    "baboon"
    "fermented coconuts"
    Are you an Obama supporter by any chance? The LORD gave me a vision of Obama as a new world monkey and all the other monkeys were behind him. It included Gordon Brown. They were monkeys with human faces, it was G20 time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    You only care about your own arrogant self
    You have demonstrated that to the world Richard. Well done. Now can you heal it so that you come from the heart of pure intention and CAREFULLY?


    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    blasphemous and demon possessed.
    Yes you are Richard,

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Have you said one thing that would convince a rational person to believe you? Nope.
    Who said you were being rational Richard? You a rational man?





    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    noxious gas
    Can you change the record Richard? Timmy defended me to you and he gave you his rational reasons for doing so.

    Yet, you continue in the same way as you have done since my arrival here.

    Where is the love Richard? Dig deep.
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 04-01-2012 at 12:08 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

    mentally deranged
    Can you heal it? Seek within.
    You are the one with the deranged thinking, so you need the healing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Ha! Well done! You jumped head-first right into the center of the "humility" trap. If there is one universal truth, it is that humble people don't go about calling themselves "humble."
    I gave you an explanation from a renowned scholars viewpoint and you call it a 'humility trap'.
    Your "answer" was a proclamation that you were "being humble" when you exalted yourself using the third person.

    How is it that you don't understand such simple things?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Jesus Christ spoke of my humble heart and it is his divine right to do so.
    No, he did not speak of your "humble heart." That's just another arrogant assertion exalting yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    So can you heal it Richard? 'Vain', 'Human Pride'.

    Pride comes before a fall Richard, just like the USA was set up for the fall, and you all fell for it, exactly as the bible predicted that you would.
    Since you are the one making all the arrogant assertions about yourself, I suggest you should apply that verse to yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    delusion
    Can you heal it? Seek within.
    You are the one with the delusion, so you are the one that needs to be healed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    outrageously arrogant
    You have shown that to the world Richard, seek within and heal.
    No - you are the one making the arrogant assertions about your exalted status. So you need to seek within and heal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    bragged up your numbers!
    Is that what you did Richard? Well best you seek within.
    It appears you are incapable of honesty and truth. You know that you bragged up you numbers! But you can't even admit that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Bullshit.
    Can you heal it? Seek within.
    You sound like a repetitive, mindless robot. Why don't you understand this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    "babble"
    "baboon"
    "fermented coconuts"
    Are you an Obama supporter by any chance? The LORD gave me a vision of Obama as a new world monkey and all the other monkeys were behind him. It included Gordon Brown. They were monkeys with human faces, it was G20 time.
    Oh that's very nice. Call the first African American president a "monkey." No racist overtones there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    You only care about your own arrogant self
    You have demonstrated that to the world Richard. Well done. Now can you heal it so that you come from the heart of pure intention and CAREFULLY?
    You are the one making all the arrogant claims about being the "Queen of the South" with "more wisdom than Solomon" - and you call me "arrogant?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    blasphemous and demon possessed.
    Yes you are Richard,
    How childish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Have you said one thing that would convince a rational person to believe you? Nope.
    Who said you were being rational Richard? You a rational man?
    Yes, I am a very rational man. And you are utterly irrational, as evidenced by the fact that you cannot answer that one question. What have you written that would help a person distinguish between you and every other deluded, arrogant, wack-job out there?

    Why don't you answer that question? How is it possible that you fail to recognize that your writings are indistinguishable from the ravings of a paranoid schizophrenic? If you had any wisdom or knowledge you would know how to answer this question. But I've asked it many times and you have never shown any understanding whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    noxious gas
    Can you change the record Richard? Timmy defended me to you and he gave you his rational reasons for doing so.
    Talking about changing the record ... can you heal it? Teshuvah, Lotus Feet, Teshuvah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Yet, you continue in the same way as you have done since my arrival here.

    Where is the love Richard? Dig deep.
    I will continue to hold your feet to the fire of reality. You chose to come to my forum and proclaim yourself the fulfillment of all sorts of Biblical prophecies, the Queen of the South, etc., etc., etc. and yet you do not have sufficient self-awareness to see that you claims are indistinguishable from the ravings of the craziest of lunatics. That's love - tough love, yes, but love none-the-less. I have been trying to reach you and help you awaken from your delusion. But you obviously are not interested, so it looks like the time of your visit may be coming to a close. I have no interest in having my forum filled with repetive meaningless posts by a self-proclaimed "Queen of the South" who refuses to engage in any form of rational discourse. So if you want to continue here, you will need to begin to answer the reasonable challenges to your proclamations.

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    111
    Here is a video from a Christian Arab that can read Arabic.

    [/QUOTE]

    If an Christian (Arab) will try to speak with the facts, it would be better, but in this case his aim is to deceive people like YOU, who have no idea what is in the Quran and do not know Arabic at all.

    I watched only the beginning of the video, and immediately noticed his bad intention.

    He asks who is speaking here (IN THE VERSE:119) Allah or Satan?! And he wants to prove with this that All-llah and Satan are the same (Far be Allah from what people attribute).

    I'm going to explain to you. This is the arabic text and english translation:

    4:118 لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ ۘ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا
    4:119 وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا

    4:118 Whom Allah has cursed. For he had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion.
    4:119 And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.

    4:118 Whom Allah has cursed. For he(satan) had said.........

    Can you understand now Who is speaking in this verse?!

    If not, then you have a problem with understanding?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •