Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Rose
    How do you manage the quotes within quotes to so many levels? I am not sure what the multiquote button does, it does not make any difference in my IE8 browser which does strange things of late with my wireless router.

    That aside, I do not want your summary. You are avoiding answering my questions. Please go through them and answer them one by one. There is the question of what do you do if you teaching is rejected. You think you can teach and people will readily accept what you say. This forum should tell you that you are on to a non-starter; it is not going to happen.
    Good morning David,
    The way I get quotes within quotes is just to "copy and paste" and then add the quote brackets around each individual section.

    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Here is the paragraph again with my questions.

    If you know someone who practices their religion which involves offering young children as sacrifices, is this something you condone? If you do not condone their actions, what do you do? Do you ask them to stop? What if they do not listen to you and continue? What if by their practice of child sacrifice, they bring others to do the same, what do you think of that? Not only do you want that person to stop, you now have others to whom you want to say "stop". What can you do, to stop these other people sacrificing children? What is your solution to this problem? What if you have explained to them why it is wrong and evil to do this and they still continue? You have taught them it is wrong, you have pleaded with them to stop and they will not change their ways, what can you do? Is it right that you let them continue to convert more people to do the same thing and therefore kill more children? What can you do to stop them? God has instructed you not to kill, but you feel like killing all these people for the evil they are committing and you are powerless to kill them all on your own. If you cannot stop them, who can? If you know that God is there and He can do it, would you not ask God to kill them? God can kill and that takes the onus off you and you are thereby obeying the instruction "do not to kill". Whereas you are powerless to do this on your own, you might consider getting a bunch of like-minded people together and saying; "let us kill these evil people and put a stop to this". But you would all be guilty of disobeying God's instruction not to kill. What then if God says to you; "on this occasion, I permit you to kill these people and you will be guiltless, because I have instructed you to do this in order that you can have your heart's desire to put an end to this child-killing practice", would you then do as God has allowed you?

    I look forward to each and every answer to the questions.


    All the best.

    David
    The problem with your questions is you are asking me to answer what I would do as a limited human, whereas the Bible is speaking of what an all powerful creator god did. I already told you that if I had the power to stop people from sacrificing their children I would focus on the religious leaders who are making the rules and stop them by showing them that the god they are sacrificing to is not real. If the religious leaders refused to listen then they would be removed from their positions of leadership.

    All your questions are beside the real point which is what the Bible says. The Hebrews wouldn't have given a flip about what other pagan cultures around them were doing, except that Yahweh told them to go and slaughter all the pagan for various reasons. Some of those reasons were for nothing other than needing wives...how sick is that!

    All the best,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Good morning David,
    The way I get quotes within quotes is just to "copy and paste" and then add the quote brackets around each individual section.
    Thank you Rose. That is the way I am doing it but gets confusing more than two levels deep.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    The problem with your questions is you are asking me to answer what I would do as a limited human, whereas the Bible is speaking of what an all powerful creator god did. I already told you that if I had the power to stop people from sacrificing their children I would focus on the religious leaders who are making the rules and stop them by showing them that the god they are sacrificing to is not real. If the religious leaders refused to listen then they would be removed from their positions of leadership.
    For the third time of asking, you have not answered my simple questions. We are limited humans with limited minds. How can you know better than God? You are now a humanist without a solution to the problem. You admit you do not have the power; you do not have the influence. You think you can stop religious leaders and in my question I preempt the outcome by saying, the religious leaders you want to stop, will not. What is the point of removing religious leaders when you have thousands of practicing individuals. How are you going to stop them? These people have rejected God even though they would have heard of Him. It is obvious you do not have a solution to the problem. Child sacrifice is so heinous, don't you think it MUST be stopped?
    If it has to be stopped and you do not have the power to stop it and removing religious leaders is not going to stop the practice, what is your next move? You must have a next move, please tell me what is your next move to stop the practice of child sacrifice? What about punishment of the people who have sacrificed children? I did not ask you that question. Are you going to let these people off for free without any punishement? What is your take on punishing child-killers in our society?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    All your questions are beside the real point which is what the Bible says. The Hebrews wouldn't have given a flip about what other pagan cultures around them were doing, except that Yahweh told them to go and slaughter all the pagan for various reasons. Some of those reasons were for nothing other than needing wives...how sick is that!
    You are ducking and diving. My questions are not beside the point; they are fundamental to exercising justice. You are partly right about the Hebrews, because they failed to obey God's instruction to the letter. When they were at Mount Sinai, we see how quickly they reverted to idolatry by making the Golden Calf the moment Moses delayed in return. The Hebrews were no different to other people. God knew His chosen people would be influenced by the pagan nations around them and in the land they were to settle.

    How sick was that (of God)? Not very, it is your perception of events. It is far more sick for people to kill children as a sacrifice to some stone god. Try for yourself judging these child-murders and exercising judgement and justice. Consider how you would react if you heard a child-killer in your own community was given a slap on the hand and told not to do it again and was not punished.

    You have lead me to ask more questions. I hope you will give me your answers.

    All the best,
    David
    Last edited by David M; 04-14-2012 at 03:30 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post

    For the third time of asking, you have not answered my simple questions. We are limited humans with limited minds. How can you know better than God? You are now a humanist without a solution to the problem. You admit you do not have the power; you do not have the influence. You think you can stop religious leaders and in my question I preempt the outcome by saying, the religious leaders you want to stop, will not. What is the point of removing religious leaders when you have thousands of practicing individuals. How are you going to stop them? These people have rejected God even though they would have heard of Him. It is obvious you do not have a solution to the problem. Child sacrifice is so heinous, don't you think it MUST be stopped?
    If it has to be stopped and you do not have the power to stop it and removing religious leaders is not going to stop the practice, what is your next move? You must have a next move, please tell me what is your next move to stop the practice of child sacrifice? What about punishment of the people who have sacrificed children? I did not ask you that question. Are you going to let these people off for free without any punishement? What is your take on punishing child-killers in our society?

    Hello David,
    It seems I do know better than the God of the Bible, because his solution to everything is KILL, Kill, kill...whether it be picking up sticks on the Sabbath or not worshiping him properly, God's solution is to kill you. Not only does God command that the guilty party be punished, but also the innocent men, women, and children of future generations.

    Yes, child sacrifice is a heinous violation of human rights, but God's solution to this problem was to have his people go in and kill all the men, women, CHILDREN, and BABIES. Yahweh turned the Hebrews into baby killers just like the pagans!

    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    You are ducking and diving. My questions are not beside the point; they are fundamental to exercising justice. You are partly right about the Hebrews, because they failed to obey God's instruction to the letter. When they were at Mount Sinai, we see how quickly they reverted to idolatry by making the Golden Calf the moment Moses delayed in return. The Hebrews were no different to other people. God knew His chosen people would be influenced by the pagan nations around them and in the land they were to settle.

    How sick was that (of God)? Not very, it is your perception of events. It is far more sick for people to kill children as a sacrifice to some stone god. Try for yourself judging these child-murders and exercising judgement and justice. Consider how you would react if you heard a child-killer in your own community was given a slap on the hand and told not to do it again and was not punished.

    You have lead me to ask more questions. I hope you will give me your answers.

    All the best,
    David
    So, what you call justice is killing innocent children for the crimes of their parents?

    I agree it's sick to sacrifice children to a stone god, but it's equally as sick for Yahweh to command that all the people including the children and babies be killed, because some of the pagans are sacrificing children. The sad thing is that all the killing commanded by Yahweh change nothing...people still continue to do wicked things.

    All the best,
    Rose
    Last edited by Rose; 04-15-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hello David,
    It seems I do know better than the God of the Bible, because his solution to everything is KILL, Kill, kill...whether it be picking up sticks on the Sabbath or not worshiping him properly, God's solution is to kill you. Not only does God command that the guilty party be punished, but also the innocent men, women, and children of future generations.

    Yes, child sacrifice is a heinous violation of human rights, but God's solution to this problem was to have his people go in and kill all the men, women, CHILDREN, and BABIES. Yahweh turned the Hebrews into baby killers just like the pagans!



    So, what you call justice is killing innocent children for the crimes of their parents?

    I agree it's sick to sacrifice children to a stone god, but it's equally as sick for Yahweh to command that all the people including the children and babies be killed, because some of the pagans are sacrificing children. The sad thing is that all the killing commanded by Yahweh change nothing...people still continue to do wicked things.

    All the best,
    Rose
    God Kill, Kill, Kill! but also Resurrect, Resurrect, Resurrect!

    And what's your solution? Save, Save, Save! and We all will finally Die, Die, Die! from overpopulated evil and wickedness!

    God Blessed.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    God Kill, Kill, Kill! but also Resurrect, Resurrect, Resurrect!

    And what's your solution? Save, Save, Save! and We all will finally Die, Die, Die! from overpopulated evil and wickedness!

    God Blessed.
    Sorry Cheow, but your post makes no sense.

    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hello David,
    It seems I do know better than the God of the Bible
    Good morning Rose.
    Be careful Rose, Richard has banned Lotus Feet for delusional thinking and now you claim to know better than God who is Creator of the Universe. Your form of wisdom and your inability to balance the word of God is obvious to everyone reading this thread.
    Again you have not answered my questions seriously. You duck the real issue by asking another question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    , because his solution to everything is KILL, Kill, kill...
    You have become fixated on this accusation against God. You have not yet answered my question and given a satisfactory solution to the problem. Your one solution would not work and you fail to come up with another. You refuse to answer my questions which lead you to the obvious conclusion which you cannot bear to admit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    whether it be picking up sticks on the Sabbath or not worshiping him properly, God's solution is to kill you.
    Did Jesus break the Sabbath; he did work on the Sabbath? Are you one of his accussers? Jesus was still under the law before the new covenant replaced the old law. God knows the intent of all our hearts (something I suppose you know better than God). Why did not God kill Jesus for breaking the Sabbath? God has more sense than you are showing at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Not only does God command that the guilty party be punished, but also the innocent men, women, and children of future generations.
    You cannot say with any certainty that God has not saved the innocent in order to be looked after and given a further chance in the millennium age to come. I cannot prove this and you cannot disprove it, therefore, you should keep an open mind and give God some credit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Yes, child sacrifice is a heinous violation of human rights, but God's solution to this problem was to have his people go in and kill all the men, women, CHILDREN, and BABIES. Yahweh turned the Hebrews into baby killers just like the pagans!
    You mean, if you slap your child for misbehaviour you have turned in to a child-beater? Beware everyone, we have all turned into monsters of one sort of another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    So, what you call justice is killing innocent children for the crimes of their parents? !
    I can answer your questions Rose, how is it you will not answer mine and keep throwing up questions to divert from finding the solution to the problem. [/QUOTE]
    We can leave God to use His unlimited power and have mercy on the babies and give them another chance in a different environement in a different age to come. Now get on with punishing the parents, who could have easily given up their child as a child-sacrifice. What punishment are you going to serve to the parents? Remember, like cancer, you have to remove the whole cancer. Unless you are to treat the cancer such that it withers away, cancer which is so invasive that any other form of treatment does not remove it, the only drastic action remaining is to extract it completely. If a whole organ of the body is lost in the process of removing cancer, so be it, it has to be that way. Now give me your solution to stopping people practicing child sacrifice. The solution you give must be guaranteed (without fail) to stop it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    I agree it's sick to sacrifice children to a stone god, but it's equally as sick for Yahweh to command that all the people including the children and babies be killed, because some of the pagans are sacrificing children. The sad thing is that all the killing commanded by Yahweh change nothing...people still continue to do wicked things.
    It is not "equally as sick"(as you say) of God. God takes no pleasure in having to deal our firm justice. When God is merciful you accuse God of not administering punishement and say He has double-standards. It would be better for the sick condition of the world not to arise in the first place. Except for your accusation against God here, I agree with what you say. Humans are free to invent whatever religion they want, and so you cannot stop humans doing evil. You can limit the effects of one religion by harsh punishment as God was seen to administer. Unless you can be successful in converting people and stopping them from doing evil, you have an increasing problem, which exponentially gets worse over time. Think back to the reason for God wiping out civilization before the Great Flood. People at that time, did not have any moral framework to live by. They did that which was right in their own eyes and eventually the earth was so corrupt, that with the exception of Noah (and his family) everyone was corrupt and they did evil continually. It is by God's intervention that evil has been stemmed (not totally stopped). The evil in the world gradually gets worse and worse and is happening again in the world today. God's punishement on the whole world is coming once more. However, God has given you and me a warning and a way of escape. You cannot accuse God for the punishment that is coming, when one way or another, people have heard his warning, but have closed their minds.

    Kill, kill, kill, might seem like a lot of death but remember this, the earth's population has been continually increasing. Despite all the deaths caused by war and reducing the population at that time, there have always been more births than deaths. Unfortunately, more births result in more evil. Until such time humans are not only taught but are made to live righteously, we live in and increasingly wicked world. Only Christ will transform the world when he comes back to rule. Then you will see that Christ is able to what you would like to see happen. Christ will be starting from a point where the earth's population will have been greatly diminished and the technology as we know it now will be destroyed. The wold will go back to as it was millennia ago. Only God's rule, through Jesus on earth will prove to be the only lasting solution. The final enemy is sin and death. How else are you going to be able to get everyone living not to commit sin? This is such a great problem to overcome in the world today, it is not possible for humans to do it on their own. Humans have had six thousand years and proved they cannot do it. This conclusion was told us by Jeremiah millenia ago; "it is not in man to direct his steps". As much as you and I would love to see the world at peace and think we could help bring this about, it will not happen without God. God will do what He has to do, it is a shame you are failing to comprehend the ways of God as being just. Nevermind, while there is time, there is hope.

    All the best.

    David
    Last edited by David M; 04-16-2012 at 02:14 AM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Good morning Rose.
    Be careful Rose, Richard has banned Lotus Feet for delusional thinking and now you claim to know better than God who is Creator of the Universe. Your form of wisdom and your inability to balance the word of God is obvious to everyone reading this thread.
    Again you have not answered my questions seriously. You duck the real issue by asking another question.
    Good morning David,

    Of course I have answered your questions, at least three times...you just don't like my answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    You have become fixated on this accusation against God. You have not yet answered my question and given a satisfactory solution to the problem. Your one solution would not work and you fail to come up with another. You refuse to answer my questions which lead you to the obvious conclusion which you cannot bear to admit.
    Now you say that I've answered your question, but just not satisfactorily, or to your liking. How do you know my solution wouldn't work, God didn't try it? We know for sure that God's solution of KILL, Kill, kill for sure didn't work, because all through the Old Testament all one reads about is killing, and the world is still full of wickedness.


    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Did Jesus break the Sabbath; he did work on the Sabbath? Are you one of his accussers? Jesus was still under the law before the new covenant replaced the old law. God knows the intent of all our hearts (something I suppose you know better than God). Why did not God kill Jesus for breaking the Sabbath? God has more sense than you are showing at the moment.


    You cannot say with any certainty that God has not saved the innocent in order to be looked after and given a further chance in the millennium age to come. I cannot prove this and you cannot disprove it, therefore, you should keep an open mind and give God some credit.
    The place I get all my information about the nature of Yahweh is from the Bible, that is why I can no longer believe in such a god. The Bible speaks of God saving the innocent, and it also speaks of God killing the innocent. Yahweh's face changes so many times in the Old and New Testaments that it makes my head spin.

    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    You mean, if you slap your child for misbehavior you have turned in to a child-beater? Beware everyone, we have all turned into monsters of one sort of another.


    I can answer your questions Rose, how is it you will not answer mine and keep throwing up questions to divert from finding the solution to the problem.
    How did God killing innocent babies for the crimes of their parents turn into slapping children for misbehaving, or are you equating God killing babies to parents disciplining their children?

    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    We can leave God to use His unlimited power and have mercy on the babies and give them another chance in a different environment in a different age to come. Now get on with punishing the parents, who could have easily given up their child as a child-sacrifice. What punishment are you going to serve to the parents? Remember, like cancer, you have to remove the whole cancer. Unless you are to treat the cancer such that it withers away, cancer which is so invasive that any other form of treatment does not remove it, the only drastic action remaining is to extract it completely. If a whole organ of the body is lost in the process of removing cancer, so be it, it has to be that way. Now give me your solution to stopping people practicing child sacrifice. The solution you give must be guaranteed (without fail) to stop it.
    Why does my solution have to be fail proof when from the Biblical account we know that Yahweh's solution didn't work, and he's suppose to have unlimited power! God could have done something as simple as closing up all the pagan wombs, so there would not be one baby born to sacrifice.


    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    It is not "equally as sick"(as you say) of God. God takes no pleasure in having to deal our firm justice. When God is merciful you accuse God of not administering punishement and say He has double-standards. It would be better for the sick condition of the world not to arise in the first place. Except for your accusation against God here, I agree with what you say. Humans are free to invent whatever religion they want, and so you cannot stop humans doing evil. You can limit the effects of one religion by harsh punishment as God was seen to administer. Unless you can be successful in converting people and stopping them from doing evil, you have an increasing problem, which exponentially gets worse over time. Think back to the reason for God wiping out civilization before the Great Flood. People at that time, did not have any moral framework to live by. They did that which was right in their own eyes and eventually the earth was so corrupt, that with the exception of Noah (and his family) everyone was corrupt and they did evil continually. It is by God's intervention that evil has been stemmed (not totally stopped). The evil in the world gradually gets worse and worse and is happening again in the world today. God's punishement on the whole world is coming once more. However, God has given you and me a warning and a way of escape. You cannot accuse God for the punishment that is coming, when one way or another, people have heard his warning, but have closed their minds.
    The biblical reason for Yahweh wiping out all the people on the planet, because they were so evil didn't work...did it? I'm not really blaming God though, because as I've said many times, I don't believe the god of the Bible exists...he's just one of the many thousands of gods made up in the minds of men.

    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Kill, kill, kill, might seem like a lot of death but remember this, the earth's population has been continually increasing. Despite all the deaths caused by war and reducing the population at that time, there have always been more births than deaths. Unfortunately, more births result in more evil. Until such time humans are not only taught but are made to live righteously, we live in and increasingly wicked world. Only Christ will transform the world when he comes back to rule. Then you will see that Christ is able to what you would like to see happen. Christ will be starting from a point where the earth's population will have been greatly diminished and the technology as we know it now will be destroyed. The wold will go back to as it was millennia ago. Only God's rule, through Jesus on earth will prove to be the only lasting solution. The final enemy is sin and death. How else are you going to be able to get everyone living not to commit sin? This is such a great problem to overcome in the world today, it is not possible for humans to do it on their own. Humans have had six thousand years and proved they cannot do it. This conclusion was told us by Jeremiah millenia ago; "it is not in man to direct his steps". As much as you and I would love to see the world at peace and think we could help bring this about, it will not happen without God. God will do what He has to do, it is a shame you are failing to comprehend the ways of God as being just. Nevermind, while there is time, there is hope.

    All the best.

    David
    You say that peace will not happen without God, well in the four thousand years since Yahweh first spoke to Abraham we still don't have world peace, but we are getting closer than back in the Old Testament days when Yahweh was busy taking peace from the pagan nations by having the Hebrews slaughter them.

    Take care,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,239
    Originally Posted by CWH
    God Kill, Kill, Kill! but also Resurrect, Resurrect, Resurrect!

    And what's your solution? Save, Save, Save! and We all will finally Die, Die, Die! from overpopulated evil and wickedness!
    God Blessed.
    Sorry Cheow, but your post makes no sense.

    Rose
    You said God Kill, Kill, Kill did not solved the problem of evil in the world, do you think your solution of Save, Save, Save will solve the problem of evil in this world? Obviously, it will not and will make the problem of evil even worse by allowing evil to continue to flourish with unrepentent evil men. The best and brilliant solution in which it will solve the problem of evil in the world (if one capable of resurrecting the dead) is to Kill, Kill, Kill all evil men and then resurrect them if they truly repented. Imagine President Obama set a law, "Kill all evil men and criminals in the United States and resurrect them if they truly repent after 1000 years", I am sure United States will not have evil and crimes for the next 1000 years. This is what God will be doing during Judgement Day.

    Save Save, Save all men including evil people will only worsened the evilness in this world. Try saving 1000 Hitlers and see what evil these 1000 Hitlers will do to the world....mass massacres, wars, destructions, rapes etc. You can't talk sense to them, it is thus better to Kill them off before they create mass disasters. And to save all people including evil greedy men will only over-populate the world leading to starvation, pollution, global warming, fighting for resources and land, diseases etc. and all of us would have died disastrously from the Save, Save, Save solution. The brilliant solution is to Kill and Resurrect, Kill and Resurrect, Kill and Resurrect the truly repentents.

    Thank You Merciful God.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    You said God Kill, Kill, Kill did not solved the problem of evil in the world, do you think your solution of Save, Save, Save will solve the problem of evil in this world? Obviously, it will not and will make the problem of evil even worse by allowing evil to continue to flourish with unrepentent evil men. The best and brilliant solution in which it will solve the problem of evil in the world (if one capable of resurrecting the dead) is to Kill, Kill, Kill all evil men and then resurrect them if they truly repented. Imagine President Obama set a law, "Kill all evil men and criminals in the United States and resurrect them if they truly repent after 1000 years", I am sure United States will not have evil and crimes for the next 1000 years. This is what God will be doing during Judgement Day.

    Save Save, Save all men including evil people will only worsened the evilness in this world. Try saving 1000 Hitlers and see what evil these 1000 Hitlers will do to the world....mass massacres, wars, destructions, rapes etc. You can't talk sense to them, it is thus better to Kill them off before they create mass disasters. And to save all people including evil greedy men will only over-populate the world leading to starvation, pollution, global warming, fighting for resources and land, diseases etc. and all of us would have died disastrously from the Save, Save, Save solution. The brilliant solution is to Kill and Resurrect, Kill and Resurrect, Kill and Resurrect the truly repentents.

    Thank You Merciful God.
    What do you mean? Your religion is all about saving wicked people who confess their sins before they die. If Hitler had confessed his sins he would have gotten saved according to your religion.

    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Good morning David,

    Of course I have answered your questions, at least three times...you just don't like my answers.
    Good morning Rose

    You will be pleased to know that I am not going to continue with this thread. This is my last reply.

    I am leaving you with this one question.

    "Can you honestly say you have answered each and everyone of my questions in the way that I asked you to?"

    All the best.

    David

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •