Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Q: What does it mean to deny the deity of Christ?

Aloha Big Kahuna,

Though this question is not directed towards you specifically, having looked through and spent a quite a long bit of time studying your mention of Resh and Ra from the thread "You Don't Have To Be Sick" by Psalm 27:1:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Resh_Wisdom.asp...further enlightenment to say the least...yet another seidline question now lingers in regards to this whole issue, which has found the title ov this thread.

i began asking where healing ends as from where it begins...somewhat in reference to III John 2.

i have heard people say Jesus is not Israel, but the root relative to Romans 9 thru 11 and John 15...yet the wisdom of this notion is questioned as without root, does any branch come about???? and wondering about Netzer and Netsach in relation to these thing on healing mentioned above.

Those who see the relationship relative to these things please do not hesitate to speak.

Is denying Yeshua Maschiach His place as our healer relative to denying His deity?
    If not, why not...
    ...and what does it really mean to deny the deity of Christ?

Curiouser and curiouser,

Timmy

p.s.

Numbers 21:
    5 And the people spoke against Elohim and against Moshe, 'Why have you brought us up out of Mitsrayim to die in the wilderness? For there is no food and no water, and our being loathes this light bread.' 6 And יהוה sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people. And many of the people of Yisra’ĕl died. 7 Then the people came to Moshe, and said, 'We have sinned, for we have spoken against יהוה and against you. Pray to יהוה to take away the serpents from us.' So Moshe prayed on behalf of the people. 8 And יהוה said to Moshe, 'Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a pole. And it shall be that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, shall live.' 9 So Moshe made a bronze serpent, and put it on a pole. And it came to be, if a serpent had bitten anyone, when he looked at the bronze serpent, he lived.

John 3:
    11 'Truly, truly, I say to you, We speak what We know and witness what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 'If you do not believe when I spoke to you about earthly matters, how are you going to believe when I speak to you about the heavenly matters? 13 'And no one has gone up into the heaven except He who came down from the heaven – the Son of Adamah. 14 'And as Moshe lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so the Son of Adamah has to be lifted up, 15 so that whoever is believing in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life.

16 'For Elohim so loved the world that He gave His only brought-forth Son, so that everyone who believes in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life. 17 'For Elohim did not send His Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 'He who believes in Him is not judged, but he who does not believe is judged already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only brought-forth Son of Elohim. 19 'And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 'For everyone who is practising evil matters hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 'But the one doing the truth comes to the light, so that his works are clearly seen, that they have been wrought in Elohim.'
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-13-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    Ţ. Ś.
    When men make gods they make them like themselves...
    When God makes men he makes them like Himself.
    Moreover, when men make gods they make them less than themselves;
    When God makes men He makes them greater than themselves.
    ~G. Campbell Morgan, "The Westminster Pulpit" Bk. 7, Ch. 19, p. 257 LIKE GODS OR GODLIKE

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Aloha Big Kahuna,

Though this question is not directed towards you specifically, having looked through and spent a quite a long bit of time studying your mention of Resh and Ra from the thread "You Don't Have To Be Sick" by Psalm 27:1:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Resh_Wisdom.asp...further enlightenment to say the least...yet another seidline question now lingers in regards to this whole issue, which has found the title ov this thread.

i began asking where healing ends as from where it begins...somewhat in reference to III John 2.

i have heard people say Jesus is not Israel, but the root relative to Romans 9 thru 11 and John 15...yet the wisdom of this notion is questioned as without root, does any branch come about???? and wondering about Netzer and Netsach in relation to these thing on healing mentioned above.

Those who see the relationship relative to these things please do not hesitate to speak.

Is denying Yeshua Maschiach His place as our healer relative to denying His deity?
    If not, why not...
    ...and what does it really mean to deny the deity of Christ?

Curiouser and curiouser,

Timmy

p.s.

Numbers 21:
    5 And the people spoke against Elohim and against Moshe, 'Why have you brought us up out of Mitsrayim to die in the wilderness? For there is no food and no water, and our being loathes this light bread.' 6 And יהוה sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people. And many of the people of Yisra’ĕl died. 7 Then the people came to Moshe, and said, 'We have sinned, for we have spoken against יהוה and against you. Pray to יהוה to take away the serpents from us.' So Moshe prayed on behalf of the people. 8 And יהוה said to Moshe, 'Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a pole. And it shall be that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, shall live.' 9 So Moshe made a bronze serpent, and put it on a pole. And it came to be, if a serpent had bitten anyone, when he looked at the bronze serpent, he lived.

John 3:
    11 'Truly, truly, I say to you, We speak what We know and witness what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 'If you do not believe when I spoke to you about earthly matters, how are you going to believe when I speak to you about the heavenly matters? 13 'And no one has gone up into the heaven except He who came down from the heaven – the Son of Adamah. 14 'And as Moshe lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so the Son of Adamah has to be lifted up, 15 so that whoever is believing in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life.

16 'For Elohim so loved the world that He gave His only brought-forth Son, so that everyone who believes in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life. 17 'For Elohim did not send His Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 'He who believes in Him is not judged, but he who does not believe is judged already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only brought-forth Son of Elohim. 19 'And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 'For everyone who is practising evil matters hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 'But the one doing the truth comes to the light, so that his works are clearly seen, that they have been wrought in Elohim.'
    Alo - hahaha - Sir Timotheous, my Raya (Friend)!

OK - it seems that the main thrust of your question is that I am implicitly denying the divinity of Christ when I say God does not, as a general rule, answer prayers? If that is your question, then the answer is most certainly a "yes" since denying that God answers prayers denies the reality of the Trinity (not because it is unbiblical, but because it is unfactual) and the denial of the Trinity is a denial of the divinity of Jesus (unless you are a Oneness Pentecostalist [but that won't work in this case since it too is denied when I deny that God answers prayer]). So the answer is "yes."

But I think we can both agree that I am not denying the Divinity of Christ while asserting the existence of Yahweh. I was a Trinitarian when I was Christian.

As for Netzer: I know that Israel is used as a type of Jesus - both are called God's son, and both went to Egypt, and so on ... but I don't know what you are really getting at. Yes, there is a pun play on Netzer/Netzach and nazarine and Nazareth and all that. Why are you interested in this point?

Great chatting,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information