Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Threaded View

Dr. Walter J. Veith

Greetings to all,

If you are a Christian, you will probably be thrilled as I was with this man's personal life story. The first video was made in 1996, I believe, and the second one is more recent. The first one goes into much more detail (such as demonic attacks on his family) and he isn't as polished as a speaker as in his later videos, but it is still rewarding and amazing! The second one is actually 1 of 2 videos and you may prefer the format more. They are long videos, but I would be very surprised if a Christian didn't think they were worth the time. He is a SDA, but that should not deter anyone from hearing his testimony

You can read a short bio on him here. http://rekindlingthereformation.com/RTR-AboutVeith.html

"Professor Walter Veith obtained his doctorate in zoology from the University of Cape Town in 1979. He believes that the theory of evolution does not provide a plausible explanation of our origins, but rather that the geological and paleontological data implies Catastrophism. He lectures internationally on this topic and has undertaken extensive tours to Europe, Africa and North America. As a former evolutionist, and having taught evolution at the tertiary level for many years, Professor Veith is well qualified to venture into the minefield of the current debate regarding the issue of evolution versus creation. Having served as Professor of Zoology, he is also well-versed with the heated nature of the debate, and, having sat on both sides of this fence, he can speak from experience to the issue. " more at the link

This is the source page of the videos. http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/c/22/Walter%20Veith/

He has hours and hours of videos (on demand) covering science, health, prophecy, doctrine, Jesuits, Freemasonry, etc

His video on the KJV vs the other versions got me to re-evaluating my own usage of the NIV. My wife and I had memorized chapters and chapters in the NIV. At one time, I had the books of James and 2 Peter memorized and had planned on memorizing most of the book of Romans. My wife had memorized at least the 1st 7 ch of Rev, 1st 2 ch of Genesis, and all sorts of psalms and chs in Isaiah, etc. That was back in the 90's. We sure need to get back into that, but now I think I may stick to the KJV.

http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/media/1...of-the-bibles/

Blessings,
    Steve
    Last edited by Ps 27:1; 03-04-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Ps 19:14 (NIV)

Thread Information