Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Quote Originally Posted by heb13-13 View Post
    Are you referring to these two heads, Bob?

Attachment 295
    I like the guy on the right. I was thinking of having my hair done like his. The bun on the side.
    What do you think?,, Will it make my butt look big?
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    That is a perception Bob, and "Perception is an illusion that has no basis in reality" from Sacred Words

Perceptions of reality are removed when people have the humility and courage to heal them and in so doing they are moved from the plates of consciousness.
    Lotus
    Again you missed my point. My post was one of perspective. It is very simple. I invited you to look at it from my perspective. If you were capable of doing that you would see that I am not in the market for a spirit helper or a spiritual teacher. And you are obviously not in the market for advice.

Let me repeat what I said here; ""Put on you thinking cap and imagine for just one moment that I told you that I am everything you have searched for so now you can stop looking. Would ou believe me? Or would you stop beiieving everything you believed? Of course you wouldn't. As for myself, I have found what I had been looking for. That is what Jesus has promised me. Now, it is all a matter of growing in that knowledge. I need no other mediator or teacher, ...""

Until you can see things from another perspective, from the outside, I don't see how you could be capable of either taking advice or experiencing compassion.

Here, we discuss spiritual things on somewhat equal terms. You might find that approach would result in a warmer reception.

Just my opinion,
    Bob
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

"Batshit Insane"

Can you heal that Richard??

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    I like the guy on the right. I was thinking of having my hair done like his. The bun on the side.
    What do you think?,, Will it make my butt look big?
    "Big Butt"?

Can I heal that?

I can heal many things, for I am afterall Twinkle Toes and have been given power to heal but just so you know that I can heal the big butt, I will just forgive you for allowing that to happen to you.

Be forgiven my son. Go and eat no more.

Twinkle Toes

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    "Batshit Insane"

Can you heal that Richard??
    Ah ... I see you've become a disciple of the great Queen of the South!

I wish I could heal her delusions but it's beyond my power.

You know the old saying. She has to want to be healed before anyone can do anything to help her.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

If she would only have her chronosymblastic infindibulator adjusted her lotsa-kada-fahda-seeya would start working again.

It's always helped me.

It can be healed.

Twinkle Toes

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Ah ... I see you've become a disciple of the great Queen of the South!
    It wasn't my fault, it was Timmy's fault. While I was distracted with his Halle Berry video the monkeys flew in my window and then the two heads confused me, the arrow in my heart and liver sapped my energy just enough for her evil eye to work it's magic on me.
    Then when I found out webster's dictionary was wrong I folded like a cheap suit.
    She was just too powerful for me.
    I'd keep an eye on Rick too. Those words he used are not in the dictionary either!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

Bob, Rick, Timmy, Richard....you guys are hilarious! I appreciate humor and wit, and it is sure needed on this thread!!
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Thread Information