Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 98
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Bob,

    As you know, this is a very open forum. I encourage you to speak the truth as plainly as possible, in the spirit of love, of course. Our new friend is lost in a world of delusion. I take her posts as a cry for someone to help her find her way out of the labyrinth of self-deception into which she has fallen. Being a "mirror" to help her see what her claims really sound like is probably the best thing we can do for her. I don't know how long she will be able to tolerate the intense glare of the truth, but I'm willing to help in any way I can.
    Can you heal it Ram?

    'lost'
    'delusion'
    'self-deception'
    'fallen'
    'mirror'

    Seek within. Knock and the door will open for you.

    The word 'lost' is the opposite to shalom. The root of shalom is 'be whole'.

    To be whole one has to assembled as the scripture informs you. When you have assembled all the pieces of your jigsaw puzzle then you then come to completion of truth as I did.

    The prophecies told you that I would become contented in other words I would come to completion of truth. That happened prior to me being summoned. You see in 1990 I was still dumbo. However, that elephant of spiritual wisdom grew to a very large size. They became a heavy weight spiritually because is was the divine plan for her to do so for the LORD's glory.

    The mirror is to do with your own consciousness Ram, and when that is completely clear, you surely will be in the spirit of love. You see the spirit of love does not 'accuse' a holy one sent by the LORD to help you all. That is why the 144,000 are the only ones that can hear the new song.

    Those that stand against me are not ready to hear the new song that the 144,000 sing. Hence, why the LORD sent me to you in this timeline.

    So you have a choice Ram, to be with the Angels of elohiym or be part of those that stood against us.

    However, know this the Dead Sea Scrolls informed you that there would be divine intervention and it did manifest in your life. Both in 1990 and again now. So listen well dear one because millions of lives are at stake. This is no laughing matter to the LORD. He sees you Ram, right inside your heart and where you are coming from.

    As Jesus told those that stood against him, if your father was my father then you would love me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    She's already "gone" - we're trying to help her find her way back to the real world.

    Richard
    I walk between the worlds RAM its called the dynamic sphere.

    I am in this world but not from it.

    Onwards and upwards

    Now instead of attacking the Messenger of the Covenant, try being in the spirit of supreme love as you profess.

    For as Jesus warned you all, the LORD will not forgive those that stand against the holy Spirit.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The mirror is to do with your own consciousness Ram, and when that is completely clear, you surely will be in the spirit of love. You see the spirit of love does not 'accuse' a holy one sent by the LORD to help you all. That is why the 144,000 are the only ones that can hear the new song.
    I have not "accused" you of anything. I have described what I see to the best of my ability.

    And if you were perfected in love, you wouldn't be focusing on supposed "accusations" - as it is written:

    1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Now instead of attacking the Messenger of the Covenant, try being in the spirit of supreme love as you profess.

    For as Jesus warned you all, the LORD will not forgive those that stand against the holy Spirit.
    I'm not attacking the "Messenger of the Covenant" - I'm explaining why it is obvious that you are not the "Messenger of the Covenant." And with your every post, you confirm this fact because you don't have sufficient self-awareness to hear, let alone respond, to the information presented to you.

    But let's try this again. Someone with the "wisdom of Solomon" would have been able to hear and respond intelligently to the comments presented to you in this thread. You have failed to do that. And worse, you have not shown any self-awareness at all. You appear to be so far gone that you can't even see why your words appear delusional. If you were who you say you are, you would recognize this problem and act accordingly. But you are not doing that. I've had dozens of people over the years contact me with claims about being some great person like Elijah, Christ, one of the Two Witnesses, etc., etc., etc. They write just like you do. They claim that their birthdays or their mom's name or their address all conspire to "prove" that they are the Great One predicted in Scripture. You sound exactly like all of them, rolled up into one! And you are utterly ignorant of this fact, which is all the proof anyone needs to conclude that you too are delusional.

    How is it possible that you fail to understand this simple point? Don't you see the irony? You claim to have the "wisdom of Solomon" but you fail to understand the most elementary facts of reality! Why would you think that anyone would believe claims like yours made by an anonymous internet user? Don't you have a clue about anything?

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Where did Jesus say that the "Queen of the South" would be revealed when she was 48 years old?
    In that particular scripture he does not use the word 'Queen of the South' terminology related to the age. Nor does he say that they would be revealed at the age of 48. What he stated was that he would pray to the Father to send he one, and at the age of 48 they would be summoned by the LORD to work with his followers. I will be sharing that text in a book when I provide all of the texts to support who I am. The text also states the age that my work will be completed for the LORD.

    Nostradamus also predicted the same age for my work to finish. The prophecies of Nostradamus are like a glove on the prophecies of Jesus.

    Now in a different text he also tells you that the Son of Man would come and it is clear from the 'Gospel of Peace' that is mentioned in the bible that Jesus was not speaking of himself. I was going to make a separate post on this. However, let us post it here for you to see.

    This is from a paper that I wrote about the 'Paraclete is ELIAKIM'.

    Jesus said "If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels.' Mark 8:38-9:1

    Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. Hebrews 2:10-12


    THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH

    Abd-ru-shin author of "In the Light of Truth - The Grail Message" also claims that the Son of Man is the Spirit of Truth that Jesus promised to send in the end times to continue Christ's mission. They are the Paraclete. [6]


    The Jesus Seminar

    According to the biblical scholars at the Jesus Seminar, the phrase "son of man" (or "son of Adam") sometimes refers to a heavenly figure that is to come, but when Jesus uses this phrase he is not referring to himself.[7]


    PROPHECY FULFILLED

    The prophecy is mentioned in the video of the 'Son of Man'. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Matthew 24:30-32 This took place in November 2003 when the angels called the elect to gather all around the world for the Harmonic Concordance.

    At that time the sign of the 'Son of Man' will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

    The Star of David was formed by a planetary configuration and that is why the spiritual community, the Spiritual body of Christ were celebrating all around the world.

    MAY THE DARK VISION OF THE FUTURE NOT COME TO PASS….

    Unfortunately, many Christians in the USA and some Muslims are willing wars in the Middle East to bring on the end times prophet and Jesus Christ. Some Muslims believe that they will not come until there is a mushroom cloud of a nuclear war.

    We have an opportunity to put their desire to bed! Eliakim has been working with humanity in various ways for many years under divine instruction. She lives beyond the veil, in the dynamic sphere she walks in two worlds at the same time.

    Jesus said 'I tell you truly, the Book of Nature is a HOLY SCROLL, and if you would have the Sons of Men save themselves and find everlasting life, teach them how once again to read from the living pages of the Earthly Mother. For in everything that is life is the law written. It is written in the grass, in the trees, in the rivers, in the mountains, birds of the sky and fishes of the sea; and most of all in the Son of Man.


    Only when he returns to the bosom of the Earthly Mother will he find everlasting life and the Stream of Life which leads to his Heavenly Father; only thus may the dark vision of the future not come to pass". The Essene Gospel of Peace, Book 4, Teachings of the Elect. It is clear in this passage that again, Jesus was not talking about himself because he already was one with the Father.

    There's no reason you "should" be gone - it's just a good guess that you will choose to leave when you get tired of people presenting truth that contradicts your grandiose claims about yourself.
    I have seen nothing so far that contradicts anything that I have shared.

    Jesus told his followers that when I came I would give glory to his teachings. This was also shared by Apostle John.

    Only a person that is both a healer and a mystic truly understands his teachings; and a lot more will be shared with the Christians when they truly have the ears open to hear the new song.

    Blessings in abundance

    Lotus Feet

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    Where did Jesus say that the "Queen of the South" would be revealed when she was 48 years old?
    In that particular scripture he does not use the word 'Queen of the South' terminology related to the age. Nor does he say that they would be revealed at the age of 48. What he stated was that he would pray to the Father to send he one, and at the age of 48 they would be summoned by the LORD to work with his followers. I will be sharing that text in a book when I provide all of the texts to support who I am. The text also states the age that my work will be completed for the LORD.
    You said "The scripture tells you that the Son prayed to the heavenly Father to send me. He also told you that I would be 48 years old when the LORD would summon me." Now you tell me that you can't show me any Scripture where he said this even as you repeat your false claim that he said "at the age of 48 they would be summoned by the LORD." You can't be this stupid! How can you think you have the "wisdom of Solomon" when you can't even support your own words?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I have not "accused" you of anything. I have described what I see to the best of my ability.
    Ram this is what you wrote:

    'lost'
    'delusion'
    'self-deception'
    'fallen'
    'mirror'


    And if you were perfected in love, you wouldn't be focusing on supposed "accusations" - as it is written:
    Indeed you would not be accusing a holy one of the LORD, Ram.

    Ever read Joel 2?

    The holy ones go across the new frontiers together, they do not stand against each other. As such, it has been easy to know the truly holy ones because they love me. Just like those that truly loved Jesus, they did not stand against us because they were with us.

    During the Rev 12 timeline that began in 2004, I was defending the Angels of love and light against the male leader and his angels that spoke as you do against me.

    1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
    Do you honestly think that Paul was an instrument for the LORD like the Harp of Faithfulness?

    Think again.

    The Queen of the South was sent to judge this generation for their own good to raise them up. She has more wisdom than Solomon and Paul could not match it.

    I'm not attacking the "Messenger of the Covenant" - I'm explaining why it is obvious that you are not the "Messenger of the Covenant."
    See above Ram, the LORD sees you, so does the Messenger of his Covenant.

    The LORD is giving me the smell of a dog for you Ram. Do you know its significance?

    He is telling me that you are a dog.

    Now there are good dogs that are filled with healing and unconditional love, there are others that are wolves that Jesus warned us about. ECP, e.g. Jezebel USA also had he name 'Wulf'.

    So which do you choose to be?

    You have failed to do that.
    "Perception is an illusion that has no basis in reality" from Sacred Words

    Can you heal it?

    'Failed'.

    You see as soon as the Christians step into 'accusation', the LORD knows that he has won. His kingdom shall reign supreme in supreme integrity and love.

    'worse'
    'delusional.'
    'utterly ignorant'
    'needs'
    'delusional.'
    Can you heal it Ram? Seek within.


    'believe'
    'anonymous'
    Can you heal it Richard? Can you truly become a Lion Heart?

    Those that know who I am, know it in their hearts, because they are truly open hearted, as such the Spirit of Truth could enter it.

    Come Richard, 'Challenge moves people beyond their current comprehension' from Sacred Words

    The LORD is challenging Richard to make a shift in consciousness. The LORD will vindicate daughter ZION exactly as the prophecies predicted that he would.


    Love beyond measure
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-05-2012 at 01:55 PM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Ram this is what you wrote:

    'lost'
    'delusion'
    'self-deception'
    'fallen'
    'mirror'
    That's not what I wrote. That's a list of some words I used in what I wrote. There is a big difference. I used those words in a context that you are ignoring. And that's just another sign that you are delusional. If you had any wisdom at all, let alone the "wisdom of Solomon," you would know that your posts are indistinguishable from something written by a delusional person, and you would address that issue rather than ignore it. It is your lack of self-awareness that indicates you are lost in a world of delusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The holy ones go across the new frontiers together, they do not stand against each other. As such, it has been easy to know the truly holy ones because they love me. Just like those that truly loved Jesus, they did not stand against us because they were with us.
    Any deluded fool could say the same thing. Why don't you recognise and deal with this fact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    During the Rev 12 timeline that began in 2004, I was defending the Angels of love and light against the male leader and his angels that spoke as you do against me.
    That is false. Rev 12 does not say anything about the year 2004.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Do you honestly think that Paul was an instrument for the LORD like the Harp of Faithfulness?

    Think again.

    The Queen of the South was sent to judge this generation for their own good to raise them up. She has more wisdom than Solomon and Paul could not match it.
    If you have the "wisdom of Solomon" why do your writings look like delusional ravings? And why don't you deal with this fact that has been presented to you over and over again? If you had any wisdom at all, you would know that your writings make no sense and prove nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The LORD is giving me the smell of a dog for you Ram. Do you know its significance?

    He is telling me that you are a dog.

    Now there are good dogs that are filled with healing and unconditional love, there are others that are wolves that Jesus warned us about. ECP, e.g. Jezebel USA also had he name 'Wulf'.

    So which do you choose to be?
    I love it! Your delusions are telling you I'm a dog. Woof!

    Delusions are very self-protective. Try asking your God why you can't answer my questions or demonstrate any of that great "wisdom" you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    'Failed'.

    You see as soon as the Christians step into 'accusation', the LORD knows that he has won. His kingdom shall reign supreme in supreme integrity and love.
    The statement of fact is not an "accusation" no matter how unpleastant it is to the person who wished reality to be different.

    It seems pretty obvious that you have failed to "to hear and respond intelligently to the comments presented to you in this thread."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Those that know who I am, know it in their hearts, because they are truly open hearted, as such the Spirit of Truth could enter it.
    Ha! That's one of the most common things deluded people say. They don't have any proof of their claims, so they say that people just "know it in their hearts." Nice move.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Come Richard, 'Challenge moves people beyond their current comphrension' from Sacred Words

    The LORD is challenging Richard to make a shift in consciousness. The LORD will vindicate daughter ZION exactly as the prophecies predicted that he would.
    Sure he will. Just like all the other deluded people that have come to me with their grandiose claims. Off the top of my head, I recall four who claimed to be Christ, a few who claimed to be one of the Two Witnesses (one of them said I was the second Witness), a couple who claimed to be Elijah, and now I have the "Queen of the South" with the "Wisdom of Solomon" who also is the Woman of Rev 12 all rolled up in one. Excuse me if I don't "shift my consciousness" to believe every claim made by every person on the internet.

    Answer me one question - can you understand why your claims appear to be delusional?

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #27

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    You said "The scripture tells you that the Son prayed to the heavenly Father to send me. He also told you that I would be 48 years old when the LORD would summon me." Now you tell me that you can't show me any Scripture where he said this even as you repeat your false claim that he said "at the age of 48 they would be summoned by the LORD." You can't be this stupid! How can you think you have the "wisdom of Solomon" when you can't even support your own words?
    Wisdom knows when to provide the facts to support specific claims as ordained. As Jesus taught us not to give our pearls to those that do what you do Richard.

    The 144,000 that sing the new song know about the text and where it is written. That is good enough in integrity.

    I have shared many texts with you, yet you ask for the one that we have not shared with you. Would that truly satisfy you at this point? No, clearly it would not. As such the LORD is with-holding it from you.

    So can you heal it Richard?

    'false'
    'stupid'
    'can't'

    It looks like 'inner child' Richard. Seek within dear one.



    Lotus Feet

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Colorado Mountains
    Posts
    163
    "Dogs don't know it's not bacon."

    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    Wisdom knows when to provide the facts to support specific claims as ordained. As Jesus taught us not to give our pearls to those that do what you do Richard.
    Yes, and wisdom knows that the time to present the facts is when the claim is made. But you didn't that. So wisdom then would say "Answer the question when the proof is requested" and you failed to do that too. If you weren't prepared to support your claims with evidence, wisdom says you should not have made the claims. You and wisdom don't don't seem to have much in common.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The 144,000 that sing the new song know about the text and where it is written. That is good enough in integrity.
    Any deluded fool could make the same claim. Why don't you see this? Why can't you see that your writings are indistinguishable from those of any deluded megalomoniac? If you really had the "wisdom of Solomon" you would know that this is the task you must focus upon, since otherwise no one would have any way to discern between you and all the deluded people. Why do you continue to ignore this point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    I have shared many texts with you, yet you ask for the one that we have not shared with you. Would that truly satisfy you at this point? No, clearly it would not. As such the LORD is with-holding it from you.
    Oh! I get it now. It's the "LORD" that is "witholding you" from simply answering the question. It looks like you've memorize the Handbook on How to Maintain My Delusion in the Face of All Evidence.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    That's not what I wrote. That's a list of some words I used in what I wrote.
    The scripture told you that you would be judged by your words in this timeline Richard.

    "ignoring"
    "delusional"
    "lost'

    Can you heal it? I recommend 'soul retrieval' for you.

    Teshuvah


    If you had any wisdom at all, let alone the "wisdom of Solomon,"
    Wisdom greater than Solomon.

    Why is that?

    She is the instrument for the LORD.


    fool
    Have you read the parable of the Virgins Richard? Interesting that your name is the same as Branson and the trains of Richard Branson are being 'derailed' in this timeline.

    Just like the trains of the Vatican and Islam.

    That is false. Rev 12 does not say anything about the year 2004.
    So now you telling me that the words of Jesus Christ are 'false' truly you have a lot to heal Richard.

    It was Jesus Christ that ordained that the 1260 days were finished in December 2008.

    And it was the Queen of Heaven that was defending the angels of elohiym.

    So who are you to tell me what Jesus Christ said and what I lived is 'false'.

    Pray tell me who you think you are to stand against the LORD and his Messenger of the Covenant that was promised to Moses. The LORD kept his promise to humanity to send HER as ordained. Now it is up to you to honor that promise, and in so doing then the LORD will indeed honor you more than he has done so already.

    delusional ravings?
    Can you heal it Richard? Seek within.


    I love it! Your delusions are telling you I'm a dog. Woof!
    The LORD gave the smell, so are you now saying that the LORD is a 'delusion' like the rest of the atheists?

    The statement of fact is not an "accusation" no matter how unpleastant it is to the person who wished reality to be different.
    Now prove it is a fact.

    As you know nothing about what has been implemented to date, you Richard, are not in a position to disprove anything that I have shared with you about the truth.

    So can you heal

    'Unpleasant'

    I do appreciate that the truth can feel like that in fact to those that still have some healing to do, the bible also predicted that would happen when the holy scroll arrives.

    Would you like to see the picture of me wearing the golden gown mentioned in Psalm 45?

    The picture of the day that the Messenger of the Covenant delivered it for the children? The picture is on my blog for the world to see. If you are willing to open your eyes.

    Answer me one question - can you understand why your claims appear to be delusional?

    All the best,

    Richard
    No.

    The word 'delusional' does not exist in my reality. It is not word that is commonly used in the UK, although it does appear to be a common word used by Americans.

    That is understandable. Bearing in mind what they have experienced and Rev 17 and 18 explains it further.

    Look Richard, I am here to help and to share. I did not stand against you, in fact, I have been promoting your website for years, even before I had my own blog.

    Blessings in abundance

    Lotus Feet

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •