Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Why are Christians looking in texts instead of for the one?

The book of Revelation tells you that the one that was victorious and overcome was put upon his throne. That same person was made a pillar in the temple of the LORD. It also tells you that they were told the name of the city of his God. In other words the name of the place that the LORD has chosen for the building of his new holy city of enlightenment.

So why are the Christians constantly quoting texts instead of looking for the one?

I tell you why, they are so attached to Jesus and their texts that they cannot see beyond their noses.
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-04-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    The book of Revelation tells you that the one that was victorious and overcome was put upon his throne. That same person was made a pillar in the temple of the LORD. It also tells you that they were told the name of the city of his God. In other words the name of the place that the LORD has chosen for the building of his new holy city of enlightenment.

So why are the Christians constantly quoting texts instead of looking for the one?

I tell you why, they are so attached to Jesus and their texts that they cannot see beyond their noses.
    Hi Lotus Feet,

As for me, I am "quoting texts" that support the Word revealed--I have come to Him, the One who gives Life--I am not "searching the scriptures in order to have life..." e.g.:

John 5:39-41: "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life."

The Book of Revelation does not say that there is only "ONE" overcomer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to me that you believe you are the sole "overcomer," and that the Bible prophesies of only "One" attaining that. I believe it says "to him who overcomes..." in other words, anyone who can pass the tests and go through the refining processes can be an overcomer. I believe there will be thousands and thousands of "overcomers" -- but it seems to me you think YOU are "The One" here??

I follow the ONLY "One" ...

Deb
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post
    Hi Lotus Feet,

As for me, I am "quoting texts" that support the Word revealed--I have come to Him, the One who gives Life--I am not "searching the scriptures in order to have life..." e.g.:

John 5:39-41: "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life."

The Book of Revelation does not say that there is only "ONE" overcomer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to me that you believe you are the sole "overcomer," and that the Bible prophesies of only "One" attaining that. I believe it says "to him who overcomes..." in other words, anyone who can pass the tests and go through the refining processes can be an overcomer. I believe there will be thousands and thousands of "overcomers" -- but it seems to me you think YOU are "The One" here??

I follow the ONLY "One" ...

Deb

1. The text is clear that there is one person that he chooses to put upon his throne. The text also tells you that person is put in charge of theos creation.

2. Jesus told his followers that the advocate would come and if he did not go away then the next paraclete would not come.

3. Jesus knew that he was not the person that had been promised to Moses. Hence why he told them that another person would come. That is also confirmed in the Psalms.

4. The Jewish prophets predicted that a woman would come. Yet, the information about daughter ZION has never been understood by the Churches. The Christians look into every direction except to the obvious; because they're simply not ready to accept the inevitable.

5. Jesus told his followers that the Queen of the South would come in this timeline. In matthew 24 it also mentions 'the one' and Jesus states that there is 'only one' that is saved in this timeline. It also states that person must share their testimony with the nations. The good news.

6. Why is it good news? The LORD God kept his promise to humanity and my existence proves the existence of the LORD due to the sheer amount of biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled. Of course experience of the divine is also important.

7. My existence and who I am also defeats the claims of Islam and that is another reason why it is extremely important in this timeline.

You say you follow the only one, so who do you follow Jesus or his heavenly Father?

Jesus is my friend and it was Jesus that chose me. However, he is not the only divine Spirit. When people are truly detached from Jesus he can then lead them to meet many divine Spirits as they move through the different rooms in his Fathers mansion and the different heavens. Until such time as they are ready to see the face of the heavenly Father, the LORD.

Experience counts!
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-04-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Interesting that posted at 88 = elohiym. Ram has translated elohiym as God but elohiym does not mean God with a large G.
    88 = Mercy, Saints, Wheel, Wise, Victory.
    http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=88

1. The text is clear that there is one person that he chooses to put upon his throne. The text also tells you that person is put in charge of theos creation.

2. Jesus told his followers that the advocate would come and if he did not go away then the next paraclete would not come.

3. Jesus knew that he was not the person that had been promised to Moses. Hence why he told them that another person would come. That is also confirmed in the Psalms.

4. The Jewish prophets predicted that a woman would come. Yet, the information about daughter ZION has never been understood by the Churches. The Christians look into every direction except to the obvious; because they're simply not ready to accept the inevitable.

5. Jesus told his followers that the Queen of the South would come in this timeline. In matthew 24 it also mentions 'the one' and Jesus states that there is 'only one' that is saved in this timeline. It also states that person must share their testimony with the nations. The good news.

6. Why is it good news? The LORD God kept his promise to humanity and my existence proves the existence of the LORD due to the sheer amount of biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled. Of course experience of the divine is also important.

7. My existence and who I am also defeats the claims of Islam and that is another reason why it is extremely important in this timeline.

You say you follow the only one, so who do you follow Jesus or his heavenly Father?

Jesus is my friend and it was Jesus that chose me. However, he is not the only divine Spirit. When people are truly detached from Jesus he can then lead them to meet many divine Spirits as they move through the different rooms in his Fathers mansion and the different heavens. Until such time as they are ready to see the face of the heavenly Father, the LORD.

Experience counts!
    Hi Lotus,
    I don't know your background but I would have to say you got off track somewhere. You are in way over your head.
    I think you need to ask your friend Jesus to remove the spirit of crazy from you.
    I went to your website and see you have 26 members/followers? That's interesting.

I know this probably won't sink in but I feel I have to say it. I had a lot of smart-ass comments come to mind that I could have said to you but I don't feel that would be appropriate here.
    You are in trouble and God is the only one who can help you.
    Try praying!!!
    I just thought I would say something before your gone.

All the best,
    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Hi Bob,

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Lotus,
    I don't know your background
    Indeed you don't Bob. As the LORD said 'By the time they find out what we have done, it will be too late for them to change it'.

but I would have to say you got off track somewhere.
    Not I, Bob. However, the Christians have.

Look at this, people think they are worshipping Mary in Chicago, when in fact they are worshipping Fatima. The daughter of the prophet of Islam. The Vatican has compromised with Islam and the Christians are walking straight into it. Now I wonder if that is how they managed to take over the Hagia Sophia, that is how it began there. Interesting that they have found a stone at the Hagia Sophia there with 12 lambs that represent the Apostles.

FATIMA CHICAGO
    http://www.academysounds.blogspot.co...a-chicago.html

You are in way over your head.
    Yes, the orthodox Christians are Bob.

There are orthodox Christians in the USA that are providing biblical translations in Arabic and they have removed the Father and the Son.

As Jesus said in December 2008, 'The time is nigh'.

John R Watts SIL Judged.
    http://www.academysounds.blogspot.co...il-judged.html

I think you need to ask your friend Jesus to remove the spirit of crazy from you.
    Jesus led me home to the LORD our God. His heavenly Father.

So can you heal it Bob?

'need'
    'crazy'

Seek within, knock and the door shall open for you. 'Need' is to do with the 'inner child' and Jesus told you all that you have to become like little children to enter the kingdom of heaven. He was asking the people to heal their childhoods. Babies have 'needs' not adults. That is why the Christians were called 'babes in Christ' in the bible.

Many years ago Jesus said to me 'Let them drink from the bosom of your wisdom' from Sacred Words

I went to your website and see you have 26 members/followers? That's interesting.
    Indeed 26 is the Hebrew gematria of the name of the LORD.

I do not have followers Bob, I do not have time for followers due to the sheer importance of what I am to do.

However, the fact that 26 registered to keep up to date with the latest information in this timeline is a good sign to you.

Most that receive our information around the world, do not have to register, because the most important info is emailed to them. I have a few databases of people that have witnessed the work for many years.

All for the glory of the LORD.

I know this probably won't sink in but I feel I have to say it.
    The USA is sinking like the titantic just like we told them it would.

The time is nigh Bob.

The USA is crashing due to the iceberg and Jesus told you that 'love would grow cold' in this timeline due to what he called the 'wicked' those that do not honor all that is sacred and sent by the LORD to help you all in this timeline. To help you to get on track and turn your hearts to the children as the LORD commands you to. As the prophecies predict they shall put their daughters on their shoulders just like the RAB did with his daughter ZION.

Why is that?

The LORD asks you to put the children above your own heads.

I had a lot of smart-ass comments come to mind that I could have said to you but I don't feel that would be appropriate here.
    I understand, I have received a lot of them from the land of ESAU that is the USA in the last five years. The Babylon that is mentioned in Micah 4, Rev 17 and Rev 18. With the president that is the 'slave that became a king' in the Psalms. The psalms tell you that Obama is the 'leech' and that he has two daughters. Prophet Isaiah also told you about the slaughter, the towers and the money being taken in this timeline.

He also told that I would come with the children. Isaiah 8. And that the uprising in EGYPT is testimony of the LORD for his Joseph.

You are in trouble and God is the only one who can help you.
    No you are dear one.

Jesus told you that nothing will remain hidden in this timeline, all will be disclosed. The truth will set you all free.

Try praying!!!
    The LORD and his Son are with me Bob. The scripture tells you that the Son prayed to the heavenly Father to send me. He also told you that I would be 48 years old when the LORD would summon me. Jesus was correct, he was spot on!

Do you know what the capstone represents Bob? Spiritual Independence. That is why there is a fresco of me in the Arch frame in the Vatican painted by Michelangelo. Check out the Jesse fresco and the one that came from the stump of Jesse. Jesse means wealth and it is to do with my ancestry.

All the best,
    Bob
    Why should I be gone Bob?

Open your heart and mind then the truth can enter in, and the LORD and his Son will indeed bless you.

Jesus never cared for orthodoxy and that is why he stood against it. Jesus knew that the orthodox laden the people down and stop them from entering the kingdom of heaven.

Love beyond measure Bob, this timeline is essential if you wish for fishes to remain on the planet.

The LORD asks you for mercy Bob for his blessed one.

As he said 'To HE that understands the promise, there is no secret'.

Lotus
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-05-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Hello again, Lotus....

It is a body of people, who are "one" in Him -- with that I can agree. It seems to me, from reading a little more of your comments to others and a bit of your website, that you have indeed received SOME measure of revelation into SOME things, but then you took that to mean it was personal to you only, and came up with all kinds of "evidence" as to why this is so, and are now proclaiming yourself to be "The One" ...

Yes, the Holy Spirit -- The SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

Again, I believe you are misapplying things to you personally.

Daughter ZION is still not understood by YOU!

See above... There have been many, many people (unfortunately) who get a "taste" of the Age to come and then think they are "the only one" ("I am Elijah..." etc.). There's a ditch on either side of the Path of Life...if the adversary can't keep you down on one side, he'll push you over the edge of the other... When you "identified" with the woman of Rev 12, it was to let you know you were to be a PART of that, NOT that you yourself were that woman!!!

Experience counts!
    Jesus is also my friend, and also chose me, and also chose MANY others. He was the firstborn of MANY who are called to be huios Sons....

You are repeatedly telling us all to heal our inner child...I think that's the key for you, actually, and WHY you are so focused on that in everyone else. I think you need to heal whatever it is from your childhood that has allowed you to drift into this...

Deb
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

Why are you quoting the text? Was not the point of your thread that we are not supposed to "look in texts" but rather "look for the one?"

Yes, and he was speaking of the Paraclete (Holy Spirit) that came at Pentecost nearly 2000 years ago. To think he was talking of you is rank delusion.

That's not true. Peter testified that Jesus was the person promised to Moses.
    Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. 24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. 25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
    How is it that you choose to deny what is plainly written? Are you male? The text says "HIM ye shall hear."

How is it that you think to claim to have the "wisdom of Solomon" yet you can't see that your writings look delusional? This is really very simple. If you were who you claim to be, you would have sufficient wisdom to know that your claims are indistinguishable from the ravings of a self-absorbed, delusional, megalomaniac. This is itself all the proof anyone needs to know you are delusional. You don't have sufficient self-awareness to recognize how delusional you sound to others.

Bottom line: If you were who you claim to be, you would have sufficient wisdom to know that your writings are indistinguishable from the ravings of a self-absorbed, delusional, megalomaniac. The fact that you are unaware of this is itself proof that you are delusional. Realization of the contradiction between reality and your beliefs is your only path to freedom. I hope you find it.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The LORD is calling out those with the name 'BOB' in this timeline.

On the 31st of January 2012, the LORD gave me the word 'BOB'.

Byron Reactor Warning - USA
    http://academysounds.blogspot.com/20...r-warning.html

BOB and another nuclear event warning.
    http://academysounds.blogspot.com/20...ear-event.html

Now Bob May is the third BOB to be called out.

However, the word MAY is very significant.

It relates to the May Queen that is featured in the song 'Stairway to Heaven'.

The planetary energies moved in Master 22 energies on the 22nd of May 2004 as ordained by the LORD.

Also daughter ZION was sent to Israel in May 2006 and the LORD planted HER in Jezreel exactly as Prophet Hosea had predicted. The holy gathering of spiritual Israeli's was held on his holy hill in Northern Israel. 22 people attended the gathering at the true birth place of Jesus in the north. A place where they have found the ancient ramparts of an ancient city.

When the email was first sent to Israel to just a few email addresses that had been provided.

Jesus told me to wait, be patient, that they would come on Sunday. Indeed they did come on Sunday, a blessed one was inspired to engage with the invitation and was compelled to contact me and get the show on the road. It was because of her that they spiritual Israel's engaged. Anat also picked me up from the airport and I arrived late at night just like prophecies predicted that I would. Like a 'thief in the night'. The biblical prophecies predicted that I would be written in the records of Israel. Indeed I am, written in the records of Tel Aviv airport and the places where I stayed on the first mission to Israel to fulfill the will of the LORD for his divine purpose and divine plan to help his people.

In May 2006, I was invited to stay with a couple and their child for as long as I wish. I stayed for a week with them and I was in Israel for three weeks with the measuring line.

A comet was exploding during the three week stay there in May 2006.

The wonderful spiritual Israeli that I stayed with, knew who I was, and I told her at that time the LORD had sworn me to secrecy. I did not tell her who I was, she knew who I was. So we did not even share it with her husband or child at that time. Although they knew that she was happy that I had arrived.

In 2007, the LORD decided it was time to start revealing me to those that could be trusted. It went on from there further afield, the more that we began to explain the biblical prophecies and what had been fulfilled.

The LORD asks you all for mercy for his blessed one, that has experienced much in the last 58 years on the planet to fulfill the divine plan.

If you show mercy towards her, he will also be merciful to you.

For the LORD asked for mercy not sacrifice.

MAY is also to do with the blessing of the Sea of Galilee on the 22nd of May 2006. While we were in Israel. Seven were called to attend that day and a lovely Franciscan monk looked on and watched us in the water outside the tiny St Francis Church where the birds are allowed to fly within it.

It was a very special time and the energy of the land of Israel is very powerful indeed. To walk where the Son of God walked is mighty indeed.

My view is this, that the whole of Israel should be made into a world heritage site for the children of the world. To preserve its sanctity due to the sheer amount of history that it contains. Of course, the tomb of Joseph is also in the West Bank that was originally part of Israel.

Israelis say at the tomb of Joseph that it was Joseph that saved them from the famine and it will be Joseph that will redeem them.

The biblical prophecies also told you that a 'scroll of remembrance' would be given. It was given to me at the start of the gateway opening of the holy gathering, on the holy hill on the 13th of MAY 2006. Oh that scroll that was given by an Israeli, are the names Joseph and Sophia. The names of my ancestors from both sides of the family. Moses also asked for the blessing from the LORD to be given to a descendant of Joseph.

What I am sharing with you is very important, if you wish to avoid the famine that is mentioned in Rev 6 America. Especially as GMO killer mosquitos have been released in the USA, and they have also released a rabbies virus in Florida.

Listen well dear ones, the LORD does have your best interests in his heart.

I know this probably won't sink in but I feel I have to say it. I had a lot of smart-ass comments come to mind that I could have said to you but I don't feel that would be appropriate here.
    Bob,

As you know, this is a very open forum. I encourage you to speak the truth as plainly as possible, in the spirit of love, of course. Our new friend is lost in a world of delusion. I take her posts as a cry for someone to help her find her way out of the labyrinth of self-deception into which she has fallen. Being a "mirror" to help her see what her claims really sound like is probably the best thing we can do for her. I don't know how long she will be able to tolerate the intense glare of the truth, but I'm willing to help in any way I can.

She's already "gone" - we're trying to help her find her way back to the real world.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information