Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Dear Lotus Feet,

i understand why you came and why i was to wait for this.

Your response in this thread is a clear indicator.

Thank you as well for the words concerning Jezreel, which has helped immensely in putting everything moreso in proper perspective (Remez onto Drash onto Sod).

Shalom Shalom,

Timmy
    You are welcome Timmy, I apologize for not replying to you sooner. I was compelled to come and look at the responses to this thread today.

Blessings in abundance

Jesus's new name?

Revelation 3:12 clearly states that Jesus will have a new name at some point. It also seems to suggest that name will be God's name and the Messiah's name:

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. "

So, when Jesus returns, we might expect his name to be something new; something other than Jesus. What else, besides Michael, could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    Folks, I'd like everyone to consider something that may be astonishing to some. I've been pondering the idea that Michael, known as the archangel, could very well be Jesus. When reading the book of Daniel, we know that Michael stands up, and delivers his people. But shouldn't Jesus be the one doing this? We also know from Revelation that Satan fights a war in heaven, against Michael the archangel. But shouldn't it be Jesus who fights against Satan? We also know that the Paul speaks of "The Lord" descending down from heaven, with the sound and voice of the "Archangel", to resurrect His beloved. Notice how Jesus is referred to as the Archangel according to Paul?

If you're interested, I highly encourage you to read this wonderful article:

http://www.creation-science-prophecy.com/michael.htm

I'm convinced that Jesus it Michael the archangel in the old testament. The archangel is the chief of all angels. This would explain the existence of Angels before the universe began. It would also explain the phrase ":Let US make man in our image". Where did Satan come from if Adam and Eve were the first two created humans? Yet was it not Satan who caused the fall of mankind, having tricked Adam and Eve into biting the apple?

The writings of Enoch seems to suggest that the Angels and God existed before the universe began.

Sound off Church. What say you all?

Joe

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Revelation 3:12 clearly states that Jesus will have a new name at some point. It also seems to suggest that name will be God's name and the Messiah's name:

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. "

So, when Jesus returns, we might expect his name to be something new; something other than Jesus. What else, besides Michael, could it be?
    You are correct Mike, Jesus does have a new name.

The text also tells you that another person would come and that he would put that person upon his throne. He tells them 'do not not let anyone take your crown'. He also gives that a person a new name, the white stone, hidden manna, as well as his new name. Plus the name of the city where New Jerusalem is to be built.

I go no more out blessed one.

Thread Information