Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If This Applies to You...

If you believe the physical temple will be rebuilt again and Israel will inherit a physical kingdom with this temple, then this question is for you:

Please explain to me how you folks can believe OT Israel constituted the types and shadows of Jesus Christ, yet are willing to go back to a physical temple system (type and shadow) which Jesus came to fulfill with Himself as the Temple, the High Priest, The Final Sacrifice, and Christians as the lively stones in that temple.

And if you also believe the kingdom was somehow postponed, please explain what part of biblical theology is accomplished by the thousands upon thousands of Jews and Gentiles that were saved all throughout the book of Acts.

Thank you. And for once, can we PLEASE stay focused on these two requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Goodie View Post
    If you believe the physical temple will be rebuilt again and Israel will inherit a physical kingdom with this temple, then this question is for you:

Please explain to me how you folks can believe OT Israel constituted the types and shadows of Jesus Christ, yet are willing to go back to a physical temple system (type and shadow) which Jesus came to fulfill with Himself as the Temple, the High Priest, The Final Sacrifice, and Christians as the lively stones in that temple.

And if you also believe the kingdom was somehow postponed, please explain what part of biblical theology is accomplished by the thousands upon thousands of Jews and Gentiles that were saved all throughout the book of Acts.

Thank you. And for once, can we PLEASE stay focused on these two requests.
    Am I wrong in believing that there are individuals that frequent this forum who do believe "the physical temple will be rebuilt again and Israel will inherit a physical kingdom with this temple"?

Can anyone tell me who they are?

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Goodie View Post
    Am I wrong in believing that there are individuals that frequent this forum who do believe "the physical temple will be rebuilt again and Israel will inherit a physical kingdom with this temple"?

They are as numerous as the sands of the sea. Most futurists believe that the 3rd temple will be rebuilt again and Israel will inherit a physical kingdom with this temple.

Want to know who they are? Counting from the least up....RAM, Rose, Joe, Brother Les, EndTimes, Kangaroo Jack...and to the notorious ones Mad Mick, joel, gilgal, alec, Twospirits, jce, CWH

God Blessings.
    Last edited by CWH; 02-02-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    They are as numerous as the sands of the sea. Most futurists believe that the 3rd temple will be rebuilt again and Israel will inherit a physical kingdom with this temple.

Want to know who they are? Counting from the least up....RAM, Rose, Joe, Brother Les, EndTimes, Kangaroo Jack...and to the notorious ones Mad Mick, joel, gilgal, alec, Twospirits, jce, CWH

God Blessings.
    Well, let me ask one of the notorious ones then...

CWH, please explain to me how you can believe OT Israel constituted the types and shadows of Jesus Christ, yet are willing to go back to a physical temple system (type and shadow) which Jesus came to fulfill with Himself as the Temple, the High Priest, The Final Sacrifice, and Christians as the lively stones in that temple.

Thanks in advance.

God Blessings.
    Cheow, my good friend

I must correct you here, I am a futurist, but I do not believe the view---"that the 3rd temple will be rebuilt again and Israel will inherit a physical kingdom with this temple."

God bless---Twospirits
    "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" (Rev. 21:4).

God Blessings.
    Uh ... I think there has been some confusion. Neither Rose nor I are Futurists, and neither do we believe there will be a "Third Temple" built.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

God Blessings.
    MOST Futurest Do Not Believe in a Brick and Stone and mortar Temple to ever be rebuilt. Why would CWH come up with such a 'story'.

Welllllll I am not a 'Futurest' But.......
    The 'Physical Temple' that I see that is now is A/The Flesh and Blood Temple of the Elect. The Body, the Assymbly, The Church, Messiahtains, Who ARE the Israel of Light (Sons of God).

As for Physical (flesh and blood) 'Israel' inheriting (inherited) the Kingdom of God (on Earth). That happened at the Messiahnic Marriage in AD 70. There are neither Jew nor Greek (who belong to YHWH/Christ) ONLY those who Believe in Christ and have been given Grace. ALL 'Israel' (sons of Abraham by Agar and Sarah) 'Died' at The Judgement. All were 'resurrected' as either Sons of Darkness or Sons of Light. The Church alone are The Sons of God (Israel) and are The Sons of Light. The Works of The (Mosaic) Law only bring Death and Darkness.

CWH..... you will read what I have written and say that what I understand Scripture to say is false..... but my view point is proveable and yours is not......
    Last edited by Brother Les; 02-02-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    Brother Les

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by Twospirits View Post
    Cheow, my good friend

I must correct you here, I am a futurist, but I do not believe the view---"that the 3rd temple will be rebuilt again and Israel will inherit a physical kingdom with this temple."

God bless---Twospirits
    Thanks for the clarification my good friend, it was meant to stir the hornet's nest. I can see some hornets coming out to defend their nest.

Relax... Will comment later, when time permits.

God" Blessings for all.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Thanks for the clarification my good friend, it was meant to stir the hornet's nest. I can see some hornets coming out to defend their nest.

God" Blessings for all.
    I get the impression that you call us "hornets" because we have stung you with the truth.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

God" Blessings for all.
    You have insulted a few people for no good reason. Edward asked a straight forward question and you and only you should have answered him with your ideals about this. You labeled others in a false light and you should fully apoligise for that. If you want to dance around Edwards question that is up to you and you alone to answer him.

Edward Goodie
    If This Applies to You...

Thank you. And for once, can we PLEASE stay focused on these two requests. .
    Brother Les

Thread Information