Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing

Nothing

The goal of this thread is to:

1. Explain my testimony which is based around God in a logical and sequential manner
    2. To simplify and compress my thought process as much as possible
    3. To try and eliminate obscurity and vagueness of spiritual matters and concepts
    4. To provide the truth-seeker with a lot of information in a very short amount of text

There are 4 "areas" of spirituality that I have personally experienced. I can say without a doubt, that they are 100% true and exist. These 4 areas are:

- The duality of existence
    - Repeating numbers phenomena or "synchronicity"
    - The existence of spiritual entities, "shadow people" and sleep paralysis
    - The existence of God/Jesus Christ

I will go over each of these areas throughout this thread. I will also be speaking about more than just these 4 areas. If you are only interested in what I have personally experienced I will put them under headings which are RED. All scripture quoted in this thread will be BLUE. All external links will be GREEN.

First of all, in order for you to be receptive to anything I have to say we're going to have establish a mutual agreement. The information I'm giving to you is not strictly logical. Strict logic, when it comes to matters of spirituality hits a dead end. In order for you to understand or get anything out of this you will have to do the following:

- Have a genuine yearning in your soul to find truth
    - To use everything at your disposal to understand this information. For example your heart, thoughts, mind, experiences, intellect, feelings, intuition
    - Humility. Forget any assumptions you may have for the duration of this thread and try to see things from a new perspective

If you do what I stated above, these ideas and concepts should become much easier to understand. We're going to start off with the topic of duality and this will work as a foundation for the rest of the things I have to say. Everything should slot nicely into place if you learn about this first.

Duality

What is duality?

In most cases, we spend a lot of time trying to find answers about existence from a perspective that is too "zoomed in". For example, if we take a look at our hands under a microscope we can see a lot of individual cells. It is only once we take away the microscope that we can see all those individual cells were a part of a complete hand. This huge secret to existence is right under our noses but we're too focused in on details to be able to see it.

To understand duality, you're going to have to look at the complete picture and not only at just a part of it. You're going to have to "zoom out" all the way. If we go as far as our minds will take us we arrive at two extremities of thought:

Existence and nothingness.
    Something and nothing.
    Beginning and end.
    Binary 0 or 1.

At this point we cannot go any further. Our minds cannot think outside of the terms of existence and nothingness, it simply isn't possible. Trying to think outside of these terms is like trying to imagine a new color.

So what do we see? 2 forces. These 2 forces are what we would consider a "negative force" (nothingness) and a "positive force" (existence). However, they're not separated from each other. One could not exist without the other. There cannot be a beginning without an end or something without nothing. These 2 forces are fused together.

If you're still confused the best way to understand this would be by looking at the simple concept of a magnet. A magnet has a positive and negative energy running through it. It is impossible to separate the positive and negative even if you break the magnet in half. If you broke the magnet in half, you'd just end up with two new smaller magnets. The basic positive and negative energy can also be found in the structure of an atom:

You may or may not have heard of "lateralization of brain function". If you haven't, I encourage you to do a quick search and find out more about it. The right/left brain theory shows how the positive and negative energies are also present within the very structure of our minds. Because this positive and negative energy is built into our minds, we find it impossible to think outside of a beginning or ending or something and nothing.

The pictures below attempt to separate these positive and negative energies in order to describe them:

An example of how the right and left brain work in conjunction with each other is that if you made a "face" pattern out of pieces of fruit, the right brain would be responsible for seeing the "face" in the fruit. The left brain however would be responsible for identifying each individual object that makes up the face. So the left brain would see each piece of fruit individually and no face if the right and left brain were split apart.

An important thing to note is that when we try to understand these 2 energies (+/-, right brain/left brain etc) we can't exactly pinpoint what is entirely positive or what is entirely negative. This is because they've been fused together. If you take an object (a can or anything will do); you'll notice the beginning of the object cannot be differentiated from the ending of it. The same goes for any object. When we try to explain these energies separately we end up always using abstract terminology's as if trying to communicate the idea in sign language.

Another interesting use of duality is in the "Myers-Briggs Type Indicator" personality test. It uses 8 letters:

- Extroverted/Introverted (I/E)
    - Sensing/Intuition (S/N)
    - Thinking/Feeling (T/F)
    - Judging/Perceiving (J/P)

Here we see how individuals are broken up into categories depending on how much positive/negative energy they have in each of these areas. When we are born, each persons makeup contains unique levels of these 2 types of energies. Because this personality test emphasizes such a dualistic approach, the result is that this test ends up being quite accurate. There is of course much more detail to each persons makeup but these 4 letters and the 4 corresponding mirror letters give us an excellent generalization.

If you still don't quite "get it" yet, here is a list of common examples where we can clearly see duality present in creation:

- Trust and doubt
    - Nothing and something
    - Nowhere and somewhere
    - Nothingness and existence
    - Beginning and end
    - Binary 0 and 1
    - Life and death
    - Old and new
    - Light and darkness
    - Good and evil
    - Male and female
    - Masculine and feminine
    - Hard and soft
    - Pain and pleasure
    - Hot and cold
    - Down, left, back and up, right, forward,
    - Blessing and curse
    - Single and communal
    - No and yes
    - Inside and outside
    - finite and infinite
    - Heaven and hell
    - Order and chaos
    - Fast and slow
    - Awake and asleep
    - Creation and destruction
    - Big and small
    - Beauty and ugliness
    - 12 hours of day, 12 hours of night

The above is a list of the most "solid" forms of positive (+) and negative (-). These are so well established that we'd call them opposites. These 2 forces are present in all creation, not just in magnets or batteries. There is nowhere they are not present.

Here some examples of how duality also permeates things which are more abstract:

- Sun and moon
    - Religion and science
    - Republican and libertarian
    - Thinking and feeling
    - Bread and water
    - Cool and cute
    - Cat and dog
    - Nerd and bully

Duality can also be observed in basic bodily functions such as in the process of how we eat food. We eat, digest and then excrete. Keeping what is useful and ridding ourselves of waste. The outside of the body is pleasant in appearance but the inside of the body is not. We have a left and right hand and left and right feet.

An answer which appears simple can be both incredibly simple and infinitely complex (like what we're talking about right now).

Duality Part 2

So far I've been describing this concept of duality by using only two variables (+/-). This makes it much easier for people to understand. But now I'm going to try and heighten your understanding a bit further by adding a third variable. I mentioned that duality could be understood if we look at the simple concept of a magnet. The reason I said this is because these 2 forces, are not separate. So even though I refer to them as 2 energies, their merging has actually created a "3rd" energy. This is why this existence is 3-dimensional. Here are a few examples of what I mean:

- Proton (+), neutron (-) and electron (neutral)
    - Past, present and future
    - X, Y and Z (3-dimensional space)
    - Yes - still deciding, maybe, i don't know, - no
    - Theist, agnostic, atheist
    - Hot, warm, cold
    - Yesterday, today, tomorrow
    - White, grey, black
    - Good, neutral, evil
    - Pleasure, numb, pain
    - Excellence, average, fail
    - RGB (all colors exist through different combinations of red, blue and green. One thing that comes to mind are the veins on our arms which appear blue and green.)

Because these 2 forces have merged and created a 3rd energy, we end up getting a "slider" like effect in creation where an infinite amount of variables can exist in between. Society and we ourselves as humans tend to structure ourselves in the same manner this energy does because our minds are also fashioned in the same way. This idea can be hard to understand in text so here is a visual representation:

God and Duality

The infinity symbol I feel is the perfect example of how we are to perceive this existence and our own minds. You may have heard the phrase "there is nothing new under the sun" from the book of Ecclesiastes. This scripture equates to "history repeats itself".

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." -Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV

The infinity symbol is infinite yet not entirely chaotic because it is bound within it's own finite boundary recycling itself:

Duality is similar to the infinity symbol because it is infinite and finite at the same time; the result of the merging of something that is infinite and something that is finite. Within this existence we can do an infinite amount of things but within a finite boundary. This finite boundary is called the law or the negative energy. Things such as gravity, physics and time fall under the category of this negative energy. If we did not have that finite boundary we would not have form, no laws would be holding our bodies together. If time did not exist everything would happen at once. Because of the negative energy we have an individual consciousness and personality, without it we'd be part of everything.

Through the concept of duality we're able to realize the limits of our own minds, so when we ask the question "where did God come from"? Our logical minds end up in the same state as a mirror reflected back at itself: "who's God's God and who's that God's God and whose is that God's God? etc". This is why when we try to understand Gods existence from a purely factual or logic based stance our minds end up in an infinite regression or it doesn't make sense to us. The answer to the meaning of life might not be able to be found logically, but it can be found spiritually.

Here are some images that might help you understand the mirror analogy:

What I've hoped to establish with you so far, is that when it comes to matters of God or truth we can't rely solely on logic. To find the truth, we have to use both the positive (feminine) and negative (masculine) energies in conjunction with each other. Our logical minds bring us to a certain point, but after that we're required to take a spiritual approach.

Now that this foundation is set in place, I'm going to provide a list of reasons as to why I think duality exclusively ties in with the god of the bible:

*The God of the bible is the only spiritual deity to call himself the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." -Revelation 22:13 KJV
    "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." -Revelation 1:8 KJV
    "And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come." -Revelation 4:8 KJV

* The God of the bible exists as a trinity of three persons: father, son and holy spirit. This completely aligns with the 3 part idea that makes up duality.

* The holy bible has an old and new testament. Generally the old testament was a time of law and judgement. Generally the new testament was a time of good news and salvation.

* The God of the bible demonstrated his dualistic nature when governing the nation of Israel.

"Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known." -Deuteronomy 11:26-28 KJV

* God appeared as light to his people the Israelites, but as darkness to his enemies the Egyptians.

"And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night." -Exodus 14:20 KJV

* God appeared to his people as a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.

"And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:" -Exodus 13:21 KJV

* Darkness and light are both alike to God.

"Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee." -Psalm 139:12 KJV

* The bible talks about the kingdom of heaven and the the lake of fire (hell), both are extreme cases of the positive and negative polarities.

Our time here on earth is the in between stage of heaven and hell. Just like when we are still deciding whether to say "yes" or "no" to a question; our existence here on earth is like that decisive stage, except it is for our eternal destination.

* Jesus told many stories and parables. One in particular that relates to this discussion is the parable of the wheat and the tares.

"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn." -Matthew 13:24-30 KJV

* Jesus Christ is referred to in 3 aspects as always being the same:

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." -Hebrews 13:8 KJV

* The God of the bible kills and brings alive, he destroys and raises up:

"The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up." -1 Samuel 2:6 KJV
    "And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." -Job 1:21 KJV
    "And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" -1 Corinthians 15:4 KJV

* The ark of the covenant had 2 cherubims on either side. The temple Solomon built for God also had 2 pillars to the entrance. These 2 pillars represent the masculine and feminine energies of creation which are Gods power.

"And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat." -Exodus 25:18 KJV
    "And he set up the pillars in the porch of the temple: and he set up the right pillar, and called the name thereof Jachin: and he set up the left pillar, and called the name thereof Boaz." -1 Kings 7:21 KJV

It is also interesting to note that a lot of the temple ornaments and vessels were in groups of 2. In Freemasonry, the two pillars Jachin and Boaz represent something similar to the masculine and feminine energies. The 9/11 disaster and the twin towers destruction most likely had symbolic meaning revolving around this knowledge.

* The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is dualistic in nature.
    * Free will is a product of duality. Because the positive and negative energy is merged we end up with a middle ground where we can choose either to do good or evil.
    * In the gospel we are called to crucify our flesh and walk/be born in spirit. The flesh being the animal or "beast nature" and the spirit being good or "Jesus nature".
    * Jesus is referred to as the lion of Judah and the lamb of God. He took on a role of servitude and submissiveness and now all authority to judge has been given to him. He died and 3 days later came back to life.
    * The number 3 is a core component to the concept of duality. It is interesting that Jesus revealed himself 3 times to his disciples after his resurrection. Jesus also asked Peter if he loved him 3 times, and finally Jesus rose from the dead after 3 days. There are many more instances in the bible where we see the use of 3, I will leave those for yourselves to discover.

Summary

The concept of duality endorses and explicitly aligns with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Duality is an irrefutable truth and the God of the bible is the only entity in all teachings and spiritual practices who completely aligns with that truth.

The Third Eye - Pineal Gland

What is the third eye or pineal gland?

Physically the third eye is called the pineal gland. This is a pea-sized gland located in the exact geometric center of the brain. A substance called melatonin is produced by the pineal gland. The production of this substance is halted by light to the retina and permitted by darkness. Melatonin is responsible for our sleep and waking cycles. The pineal gland is also responsible for the production of a drug called "DMT" which is an extremely powerful psychedelic compound. This drug seems to be used for our dreams and is responsible for near death experiences, assisting our transition to the non-physical.

The third eye in a spiritual sense is an invisible eye situated between and above a persons eyebrows. I strongly believe through experience and research that the third eye is a connector, bridge or gateway to the spiritual unseen side of existence. It is called the seat of the soul because our consciousness or center of awareness is located in this region.

In a lot of new age, eastern and pagan teachings it is typically encouraged that one should try to "open" his or her third eye. Reasons include to attain knowledge, guidance, psychic abilities or states of bliss such as "enlightenment". These same teachings also warn that risk is involved and that not everyone will end up having a pleasant experience. The third eye can be opened either through years of spiritual practice or abruptly via the use of drugs. There are also few special individuals who are born with their third eye in an extra sensitive state (psychics, people who can see spirits or devils) etc.

It is my belief that the third eye SHOULD NOT be tampered with. Because the third eye is a connector to the spiritual world you become vulnerable to negative entities. Shadow people are one example. These types of entities are responsible for insanity, schizophrenia, depression and other mental illnesses (I will talk more about this later in the shadow people and spiritual entities section).

At this point you might be wondering why I am tying God in with the third eye when it seems to be associated with pagan philosophies, the occult and things such as the Illuminati. The reason is because I believe God also uses the third eye to share spiritual experiences with us. The difference being God will open our eyes as he sees fit, we don't need to go out of our way to do it.

There are a few other reasons why I believe the third eye directly relates to God:

* The third eye seems to be relevant to the mark of the beast:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" -Revelation 13:16

*The third eye seems to be relevant to the sealed servants of God:

"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." -Revelation 7:3

* God is a trinity
    * Existence is 3-dimensional
    * There are multiple instances of the usage of "3" throughout the bible
    * Duality aligns with "3". A positive and negative merge to make a 3rd or middle ground
    * My own personal experiences (which I may share sometime near the end of this thread)

* The bible says something very peculiar:

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." -Matthew 6:22
    "But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!" -Matthew 6:23

Something else very interesting is the fact that Calvary or Golgotha means "place of the skull". Jesus was crucified in the center (where the pineal gland is located) of 2 individuals on this "place of the skull" (3 people). One man on one side ascended to heaven with Jesus, the other man presumably went to hell (or will be going there once he is resurrected). Although I cannot confirm this, Supposedly the mercy seat was directly under the place where Jesus Christ was crucified, the blood then poured down to the mercy seat. The mercy seat was situated between the 2 cherubims on the ark of the covenant. This is something I saw on a documentary though and should be approached with scrutiny.

Summary

The third eye is still a mystery to me which is why this section is very short. What I've shared here should provide good foundation for the next topic, which will talk about spiritual entities, spiritual attack, sleep paralysis and out of body experiences.

Spiritual Entities, Shadow People and Sleep Paralysis

What are "shadow people"? (click to zoom)

The image above was taken from a site called "perception9". I managed to screenshot this before the website was strangely taken down. These are all observations from people that are not christian nor do they know the spiritual reality of what is happening. It is interesting nonetheless and should only be used for a general summary of what shadow people are. I will talk about them further and from a christian perspective soon...

(Still working on this section. Sorry it has been so long, I'll make sure this section gets complete!)

Synchronicity, Coincidence and Repeating Numbers

What is synchronicity?

Synchronicity is a moment of coincidence that is meaningful. Some examples of synchronicity are when you're thinking of a friend you knew 10 or 20 years ago and all of a sudden you bump into them. You might be short on rent for the week and so you ask god in prayer for help, all of a sudden the money you need comes out of nowhere. You might be thinking about something and as you walk by you see the answer to that question/thought on a billboard. You could suddenly start seeing pregnant women everywhere and then find out later that your girlfriend is pregnant. There are many ways in which it happens.

I believe that the spiritual unseen side of existence cannot interact with the physical seen side of existence without first using a conduit. There could be exceptions to this, but physical manisfestations is something I have only experienced once so I won't mention it. I believe that either God or evil spirits can communicate with us using these coincidences. I will be focusing mainly on "number coincidence" as it's something I've personally experienced (and still do).

First of all, I'll present a list of the most common numbers that I see.

These are by far the most common:

11, 22
    1:22, 2:22, 3:22, 4:22, 5:22, 6:22, 7:22, 8:22, 9:22, 10:22, 11:22, 12:22
    1:11, 11:11, 11:10, 10:01, 10:10

Other numbers I see but are not as common are the following:

33, 44, 55, 66
    333, 444, 555, 666, 69, 420, 911, 12:12, 12:21

The majority of the time I will see these numbers on clocks. For example I will wake up and log in to my PC and the time will be exactly 11:11. Other times I might go to the dairy to buy some food and the total bill ends up being $11. I could be playing a video game and when I take a quick glance at my lives I see that I have 11 left. These numbers are an everyday occurrence and completely pass the level of mere coincidence. There's also an impaction you feel when it happens to let you know that it isn't just random chance. It never happens when I purposely look for it and always seems to happen when I completely forget about it. People all across the world are seeing these numbers and wondering what is going on. There is actually a movie entitled 11:11 which seems to know about this phenomenon.

The information about duality I learned on 11-11-11. I still remember as it was the day a video game called "Skyrim" was released and also when my favorite rhythm game player got his ZUN marathon map ranked (Doomsday - osu!). The thought just entered my mind and I did almost nothing to find it. Before I knew about anything about God or anything spiritual I was an avid video game fanatic. Within 3 years God has taught me everything I now know.

The most special number to me is the number 22. I feel like it has something to do with Jesus, here are the reasons why:

- In numerology, the number 22 means master builder
    - Jesus was a carpenter. When I first stated seeing number 22 I was doing a carpentry course
    - There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet, the 22nd letter tav, means mark, sign or cross
    - My birthday is on the 22nd of March (3 x 22 = 66, the number of books in the bible)
    - My favorite fictional character is "Sephiroth" (character in my avatar) from Final Fantasy 7. In the "Kabbalah (Jewish Mysticism)" The Sephirot are the 22 paths of the tree of life. "Sephirot" means "numbers" and one of his forms in game "Safer Sephiroth" translates to book of numbers
    - I was looking for a church to go to in my area. There was one next to a building I knew but I never noticed the address. When I arrived there, a big 22 was on the billboard to the entrance. The address turned out to be "22 Tennyson Street"
    - After my grandmother died, we all got to take an item from her house to remember her by. I decided to take her new testament bible. I opened the page randomly and it landed on Matthew chapter 22 which talks about the "wedding feast of the lamb" or "the great banquet"
    - The 22nd book of the bible is the song of Solomon, which is similar to a love poem
    - I was living next door to a prostitute last year whose room number was 22. Mine was 23 (I'm not sure what this might've meant, but I have been and still am battling lust)
    - I was given a new testament bible at my baptism. The authors name is almost the same as my dads name "Eugene Peterson" (author of the message bible). My dads name being "Peter Eugene"
    - The number 22 drew me to this site, otherwise I would never have found it
    - On my favorite animes soundtrack (Bleach) song #22 is called "going home":

I think that the number 11 could possibly mean something negative. As you can see in the image above, "requiem for the lost ones" is track #11. I don't get a very good feeling about this number as it is associated with Freemasonry and the Illuminati. That isn't much to go off of though so I can't say for sure. I've also been text messaged by the number 1111. This number is an impossible phone number in my country (New Zealand) and the message could not be displayed. During the time of the text message I was doing something I should not have been doing. I still have this text message saved on my phone and have taken a picture of this message below:

What triggers the appearance of these numbers?

There are multiple reasons I've thought of as to why someone would start seeing these numbers:

- These numbers are a spiritual wake up call
    - God is trying to get your attention. You may have been picked for a special purpose by God
    - You have started to learn about things that "the enemy (Satan)" wants you to stay ignorant of, such as duality
    - You're being watched or monitored by spirits, good or bad. You may have messed around in occult spiritual practices which attracted them to you. You may be seeking deep answers about life or Jesus with all of your strength and the enemy (Satan) has appeared to bar your path

- It could have something to do with being one of the descendants from the 10 lost tribes of Israel. This is the 144,000 talked about in Revelation chapter 7

I thought I should mention something interesting about this reason in particular. I received another text message which I have not taken a picture of some time after I was texted 1111. This time the number was not 1111, but 111144. The text contained the message "Your cell number has been awarded 1,000,000.00 GBP from (VIRGIN MEDIA UK), to claim send (VCUK-01) to info@virginmediaplc.com." There are two things I find interesting about this text message. First is the number 111144, second is the fact that it mentions the word "virgin". As you know from reading my above experiences with the number 22, it is clear that it has something to do with God. I decided to do a search later that day to find the meaning of this number 111144 and found a post on the David Icke forums which contains a lot of support not only for duality, but also the number synchronicity occurring in my life. Here is what I found:

Part 1 (click to zoom)
    Part 2 (click to zoom)

- The last reason I think someone would start to see these numbers is summarized in this quote which I also found on another forum:

"It took me 15 years of experiencing this spiritual phenomenon to finally figure it out. Those who experience the synchronicity of "coincidentally" seeing double digits is being given a sign that you have attained a certain level. And that level is you are, at that point in your life, confronting your nemesis; your double or diabolos. We are all born with a carbon copy of our spirit. It is this carbon copy that guides us or tries to influence us to make decisions in our lives that are destructive. This copy is a personality that resides in the depth of our sub-conscious. This personality is your twin diabolos; or Satan. The average person is oblivious to its existence. But the spiritually enlightened gains awareness and this awareness cues us every now and then through synchronicity to the warfare. The rebellion in heaven - the war between Michael (you) and Satan (your double); hence the double digits."

Summary

I started to see these numbers around the time I started learning about God and becoming aware of the spiritual. When I factor in everything I've experienced it's highly likely these numbers are from God. When I tried to find the meaning to these numbers I always remember being met with dissatisfaction. A lot of websites I found would call them "angel numbers" and various forums and videos provided answers that felt far too vague. My goal in writing this section is to help people who are seeing these numbers by bringing everything together that I think is relevant into one place. For those of you who do not see these numbers, hopefully all this new found knowledge will trigger their occurrence in your life.
    Last edited by Nothing; 12-26-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Putting two and two together is what we all like to do,
    To some the answer's four, and to others twenty-two.
    The acrostic number 22 is somewhat like a veil,
    When letters of the alphabet are used to tell the tale.
    Hidden things in Scripture compare to finding Gold!
    Searching out the ton of ways that Heaven's Truth is told...

http://cswnet.com/~duxrow/acrostic.htm

Interesting, good stuff, but ..NOTHING?
    And all the people went "to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them". Neh8:12

"The foolishness of God is wiser than men; the weakness of God is stronger than men". 1Cor1:25

Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Interesting fact.

The word "nothing" is not used in Old Testament, according to the KJV I have on my PC. The word is used 115 times in 112 verses in the New Testament.

A study of the word "nothing" in the New Testament, should teach us something.

I do not suggest Jesus was advocating cannibalism when he said; they have nothing to eat, nor do I suggest 2 Cor 11:20 is speaking of cannibalism if a man devour you

Jesus did say (John 6:54); Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood,

Just goes to show we should not take everything literally. So what do all those verses mean?

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Interesting fact.

The word "nothing" is not used in Old Testament, according to the KJV I have on my PC. The word is used 115 times in 112 verses in the New Testament.

A study of the word "nothing" in the New Testament, should teach us something.

I do not suggest Jesus was advocating cannibalism when he said; they have nothing to eat, nor do I suggest 2 Cor 11:20 is speaking of cannibalism if a man devour you

Jesus did say (John 6:54); Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood,

Just goes to show we should not take everything literally. So what do all those verses mean?

Nothing = אַיִן , a word that occurs many times as adverbium "there is no(t)".

Genesis 2:5, and there was no man to work the soil. וְאָדָם אַיִן לַעֲבֹד אֶת הָאֲדָמָה

Irrelevant post.
    Last edited by Nothing; 06-29-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Irrelevant post.
    Last edited by Nothing; 06-29-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Hmm, what is the average time it takes to get a post approved by a moderator? It's been almost 5 days now and I've been wanting to add some more stuff to it.
    Sorry for the delay. The first few comments of new members are moderated to help avoid spam. I usually check a few times a day but fell behind the last few days.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I am currently undergoing the process of re-ordering and structuring my ideas.
    Last edited by Nothing; 08-12-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Hi all, I thought I would bump this thread as I've completely changed it from the original. I'll give it one last bump when it's completed.

Originally Posted by David M View Post

Jesus did say (John 6:54); Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood..
    Sleight of hand by the Ghostwriter, maybe? Subject is bread, but the flesh and blood should more aptly be applied to his metaphor as Passover Lamb.

Sorry 'Nothing', I'm not meaning to confuse the issue.. /s/ dux
    And all the people went "to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them". Neh8:12

"The foolishness of God is wiser than men; the weakness of God is stronger than men". 1Cor1:25

Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Thread Information