Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 354

Thread: Mesiras Nephesh

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,559

    Mesiras Nephesh

    One of the best expositions of the cross I have ever heard.... not your usual Sunday morning exhortation...

    Tune: Church Triumphant 1. The Lord is King! Lift up your voice, O earth, and all ye heavens, rejoice! From world to world the joy shall ring: the Lord Omnipotent is King! 2. The Lord is King! Who then shall dare resist His will, distrust His care, or murmur at His wise decrees, or doubt His royal promises? 3. The Lord is King! Child of the dust, the Judge of the all the earth is just..' ~ Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day ...'

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,096
    Hello Charisma
    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    One of the best expositions of the cross I have ever heard.... not your usual Sunday morning exhortation...
    I have watched the video and it leaves me with much to comment about. I do not deny the man's sincerity and he makes some good points, but his teaching of the devil and satan is off the mark. I know it is easy for people to have a mental image of a personal devil and satan, but that is not my reality.
    I know the message the speaker is putting across, but the way he goes about it and some of the things he says, makes me cringe with embarrassment. It lays to door open for skeptics to criticize and I have to agree with them that it sounds like rubbish being spoken.

    The subject of satan and the devil cannot be answered in five-minutes. I have given my thoughts many times on this subject on this forum in various posts and threads. For brevity, I will list my conclusions.

    Rev 12:9 is the verse that links Satan, The Devil, The Serpent as one of the same. What is common to all three? The answer is; the mind.

    The Satan is something that opposes
    The Devil is to do with evil, in the form of actions (words or deeds)
    The Serpent is the liar

    Demons are bad as opposed to good forces. These forces are invisible forces we can label as 'spirits'. They are perceived as bad in some way. For example; mental or physical sickness is regarded as a demon which is possesses the body. In our 20th Century, these sicknesses are recognized for what they are and are not some mythical spiritual creature possessing the body.


    The speaker talks in a style that is charismatic to his audience and they obviously agree with him, but that sort of language does not draw me to him.

    There are lots of things the speaker says, which I would ask; "what do you mean by that?".

    I shall finish this reply (for now) with one question . The speaker invites his audience at the end of his talk to come up to the altar and lay down their lying spirits on the altar.

    Q. What are the lying spirits and how do you physically lay them upon the altar to get rid of them?

    Shalom
    David

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4

    Jesus Cast out Demons

    Jesus himself cast out demons, unclean spirits and they had voices in that they asked Him not to send them into the swine. I do not understand your reasoning on this point. Apparently you have never seen someone possessed or oppressed by spirits. I wish I hadn't, but since I have, I will never deny their existence as mere mind activity. A battle I would rather have missed, but one that continued for more than twenty years, and I promise you, it is not a mind thing.

    There is sin and disobedience, and then there is oppression and possession. Sin is a personal willful act, opression is when someone sends demons to torment you and possession is when you give your soul to the allegiance to Satan. Satan was also a son of God, read Job and that is exactly what you will find. God didn't do those things to Job, he allowed Satan to attack his physical and material realm, but was told he could not touch his soul. Someone sold out to Satan is just as committed to their beliefs as you are and they hate you as much as Satan does. While the Satan may be considered ego in some cases and we flippantly say "the devil made me do it", this is not a joking matter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,096

    God brought the evil/test on Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    God didn't do those things to Job, he allowed Satan to attack his physical and material realm, but was told he could not touch his soul.
    (Job 42:11) and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought upon him (Job):

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,559
    Hi David,

    Thanks for your comments.

    Let me tell you about a Christadelphian I knew many years ago. This person was brought up on the same doctrines to which you are cleaving, and so I am very familiar with them. Only when that person left to study in a major city (a long way from home) did they encounter overt Satanism, and began to understand the reality of the (largely invisible) realm of other spiritual entities, and, to recognise their effect on those who gave themselves to such practices. That person I knew - being keen to engage with God and His creation as it really is - concluded that the Christiadelphian teaching was in error.

    Now, I don't expect you to change your mind on the strength of some other Christadelphian's experience, but I share this true story to show you that there is a spiritual reality which is not invisible to everyone. Even some Christians are given the ability to 'see' demons, for God's own purposes (including that those who are 'demonised' may be released from their power).

    CS Lewis wrote about one of Satan's greatest triumphs in his book 'The Screwtape Letters', namely, to lull Christians into the lie that because they do not see a horned creature with a tail holding a trident, that therefore there is no Satan, no demons, no devils, no other contrary spiritual entity - despite that (as Seeker testified) Jesus both spoke with demons and removed their grip on individuals, and this is clearly shown in the gospels. To dispute that demons exist outside the person, is to call the apostles liars at the least, and just as much, it is to question the authority of the Son of God to which they testified.

    When you said

    There are lots of things the speaker says, which I would ask; "what do you mean by that?".
    I challenge you to contact Phil Goble. He is extremely accessible. You can send him a text message, an email, use facebook ... take your pick.

    His website is afii.org, and all contact details are easily found on google.


    EDIT added

    In a recent post, Timmy drew attention to the true Vine, Jesus Christ, who is also the holy root. Grafted into Him, we have a new life, but there must be a severing of the old life. Paul attempts to explain this in Romans 6, by insisting that we are grafted into His death, in order to be grafted into His life.

    Long before Paul, John the Baptist had exclaimed, 'And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.' Luke 3:9


    John refers to people as 'trees', because this is a well-established symbol in the Psalms, particularly, but very significantly elsewhere in the Old Testament. They could have had no doubt he was referring to people, rather than trees. And also they understood that the tree in the garden of Eden of which Adam had partaken, was the tree which bore fruit unto death. (None of us would call that a 'good' tree, would we?) They also knew that there was another tree in the garden - the Tree of Life - of which Adam had previously been free to partake. So, when you divide up Satan's powers, as if they come from separate sources, you are missing that fact that all of those effects follow naturally from Satan's character, into whose vine we were grafted in Adam. John the Baptist understood that God intended to sever us from that root through Christ's death. However, just as He had to give up His life to complete His victory over sin's effect upon the human race, so must we accept the effect His death right into the roots of our beings, from whence sin springs up, in order that we begin to experience freedom from sin's power.

    There is a battle in the mind over whether to trust oneself to die in Christ, but it is outweighed for many of us, by the understanding that (usually) we have tried every other way to make ourselves free from sin, and guilt and shame, and no lasting solution was ever found. Thus, the offer of deliverance through faith in Jesus Christ alive from the grave, holds genuine appeal, especially to those who genuinely desire to be pronounced 'right' with God.

    Paul writes of Israel, '3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.' Romans 10. And we must submit ourselves to His death, before we can be righteous in God's sight.

    It is not enough to believe something religious. We have to make a deliberate act of placing our whole beings into Christ's death, before we will experience 'the axe' having been laid to 'the root'. After that, although the root is never far way, we have the choice to not sin, which was never available before.

    The most natural outworking of sin in every person's life is pride, whether or not it is consciously acknowledged. It comes directly from the wrong tree.



    The Tree of Life which was in the garden - the Word of God - when He came to earth as a man, was characterised by His humility.


    3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; 4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. 5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.... 12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you? John 13



    John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
    Last edited by Charisma; 04-27-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    Tune: Church Triumphant 1. The Lord is King! Lift up your voice, O earth, and all ye heavens, rejoice! From world to world the joy shall ring: the Lord Omnipotent is King! 2. The Lord is King! Who then shall dare resist His will, distrust His care, or murmur at His wise decrees, or doubt His royal promises? 3. The Lord is King! Child of the dust, the Judge of the all the earth is just..' ~ Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day ...'

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    838
    David,

    i have firsthand experience with (seemingly) invisible entities from both sides of the fence, having been very effective with Voudoun Fire and other modes of conjuring, both evockation and invockation=magickal theurgy. I have watched and seen what was effected through workings what has happened as well as these etherial forms doing them when it happened before my eyes. Yeah, that's right: calling a spirit to do something and seeing it often with minions) carrying this out.

    My experience of relationship with Jesus is (at times, but not always) also on this wise, yet you will very seldom if ever (even when permissible) hear me tell anyone what is actually going on. It is not about telling people the LORD said this, or that you should do such and such, or ...or their focus would not be upon the gospel of God/Jesus, but rather they would be looking to me for miracles, signs, and other totally ignorant superstitiousness...and i am just the messenger boy STS.

    ...but since you are so convinced satan through dæmons serpentine you, and you know you are subject to this, if Electro-motiveE Therapy (aka:shock treatment) doesn't esolbe the conflict, get a frontal lobotomy and then you can lay your brains on the altar. This last option will be far moreneffective in eliminating that lying spirit than what your cult indoctrinationcan never resolve...or there is giving everything that you are becoming, doing and posess(good, bad, pretty, and ugly) to Jesus submitting with His plan and purpose.

    Shalom,

    Timmy
    “For if we go on sinning willfully--continually rejecting,
    after receiving the knowledge of the truth,
    there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins;
    but a terrifying expectation of
    judgment with the fury of a fire
    which will consume the adversaries."

    ~HEBREWS 10.26~

    So then, this link exemplifies my passion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi David,

    Thanks for your comments.

    Let me tell you about a Christadelphian I knew many years ago. This person was brought up on the same doctrines to which you are cleaving, and so I am very familiar with them. Only when that person left to study in a major city (a long way from home) did they encounter overt Satanism, and began to understand the reality of the (largely invisible) realm of other spiritual entities, and, to recognise their effect on those who gave themselves to such practices. That person I knew - being keen to engage with God and His creation as it really is - concluded that the Christiadelphian teaching was in error.

    Now, I don't expect you to change your mind on the strength of some other Christadelphian's experience, but I share this true story to show you that there is a spiritual reality which is not invisible to everyone. Even some Christians are given the ability to 'see' demons, for God's own purposes (including that those who are 'demonised' may be released from their power).
    For every example like the one you show, there are those turning from other faiths like yours. In many respects, Michael Rood, who once had similar ideas to you, has changed his faith and is more like the Christadelphian faith.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    CS Lewis wrote about one of Satan's greatest triumphs in his book 'The Screwtape Letters', namely, to lull Christians into the lie that because they do not see a horned creature with a tail holding a trident, that therefore there is no Satan, no demons, no devils, no other contrary spiritual entity - despite that (as Seeker testified) Jesus both spoke with demons and removed their grip on individuals, and this is clearly shown in the gospels. To dispute that demons exist outside the person, is to call the apostles liars at the least, and just as much, it is to question the authority of the Son of God to which they testified.
    Unfortunately, we cannot ask them about how they understood these things, We can suppose, that if they lived now, and had our knowledge, they would describe mental illness the same as we do. The mind is so complex that when things go wrong, all manner of peculiarities can be observed.

    I am aware that there are unforeseen forces (familiar spirits), of which we are not to get involved with. It is what is meant by the term "familiar spirits" that we have to understand. I am aware from the teaching of God that to consult anyone who does the following is an abomination to God (Deut 18:10) that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD:

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    When you said

    I challenge you to contact Phil Goble. He is extremely accessible. You can send him a text message, an email, use facebook ... take your pick.

    His website is afii.org, and all contact details are easily found on google.
    Thanks. Maybe he will explain 1 Cor 15:28 to me to begin with.


    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    EDIT added

    In a recent post, Timmy drew attention to the true Vine, Jesus Christ, who is also the holy root. Grafted into Him, we have a new life, but there must be a severing of the old life. Paul attempts to explain this in Romans 6, by insisting that we are grafted into His death, in order to be grafted into His life.

    Long before Paul, John the Baptist had exclaimed, 'And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.' Luke 3:9


    John refers to people as 'trees', because this is a well-established symbol in the Psalms, particularly, but very significantly elsewhere in the Old Testament. They could have had no doubt he was referring to people, rather than trees. And also they understood that the tree in the garden of Eden of which Adam had partaken, was the tree which bore fruit unto death. (None of us would call that a 'good' tree, would we?)
    I am aware of the teaching of Jesus as the true vine. This has nothing do to with the the tree of "knowledge of good and evil". That tree had no innate properties to impart good or evil. It was Eve (and Adam) who are guilty of disobedience. That is what they became aware of once they sinned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    They also knew that there was another tree in the garden - the Tree of Life - of which Adam had previously been free to partake. So, when you divide up Satan's powers, as if they come from separate sources, you are missing that fact that all of those effects follow naturally from Satan's character, into whose vine we were grafted in Adam. John the Baptist understood that God intended to sever us from that root through Christ's death. However, just as He had to give up His life to complete His victory over sin's effect upon the human race, so must we accept the effect His death right into the roots of our beings, from whence sin springs up, in order that we begin to experience freedom from sin's power.
    You are making a lot of suppositions about a mythical figure of Satan. I agree with your sentiment and the feeling of being freed from the consequences of sin, but I have to ask you again, since you have not replied to me; do you ever sin now? I would be a liar, if I say that I do not sin. I thank God for Jesus, that I have the antidote to sin, that has been provided through the sacrifice of hos own son.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    There is a battle in the mind over whether to trust oneself to die in Christ, but it is outweighed for many of us, by the understanding that (usually) we have tried every other way to make ourselves free from sin, and guilt and shame, and no lasting solution was ever found. Thus, the offer of deliverance through faith in Jesus Christ alive from the grave, holds genuine appeal, especially to those who genuinely desire to be pronounced 'right' with God.
    You have just agreed with me that the battle is taking place in the mind. That is the battleground of the Satan that is in all of us. It was the battle Jesus had and overcame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Paul writes of Israel, '3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.' Romans 10. And we must submit ourselves to His death, before we can be righteous in God's sight.
    That is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    It is not enough to believe something religious. We have to make a deliberate act of placing our whole beings into Christ's death, before we will experience 'the axe' having been laid to 'the root'. After that, although the root is never far way, we have the choice to not sin, which was never available before.
    We are in agreement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    The most natural outworking of sin in every person's life is pride, whether or not it is consciously acknowledged. It comes directly from the wrong tree.
    Pride is self-centred. That is the Satan (human pride - human nature ) that has to be overcome.



    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    The Tree of Life which was in the garden - the Word of God - when He came to earth as a man, was characterised by His humility.
    I see the figurative language, but Jesus was not the actual tree. Jesus is figuratively the tree of life. I do not agree with you supposition that Jesus pre-existed. I shall disagree every time you say he pre-existed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; 4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. 5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.... 12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you? John 13
    I have no problem understanding the humility that Jesus showed to his disciples and was displayed in all aspects of his life, which is what we have to emulate as best we can.



    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
    I agree with that verse, and I understand how the glory of Jesus, his future son, was with God from the beginning. That is why the earth had to be formed to give the environment for man to live and for God's son to exist.

    When we are with Jesus in the Kingdom, we can ask him the question; what was it like being in Heaven, did you have air to breath? These are unknowns to us. I have to settle for what is revealed.

    I have another post for you that will follow this one.

    All the best
    David

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,096
    Hello Charisma
    You are asking me to lay to one side (as if it is possible to forget) the doctrine that I have held for most of my life, yet you cannot do the same as you expect me to do.

    If you are Jewish by inheritance and you meet with a Jewish congregation, then it appears to me you are displaying the same nature as your forefathers did in the Wilderness and showing the same stubbornness to hear the word of Moses. Jesus accused the Jewish religious leaders of his day for not hearing and doing according to the words of Moses.
    (Deut 6:4) Hear, O Israel: YHWH our God is one YHWH: You are now turning YHWH into two by saying that Yeshua pre-existed with YHWH.

    The Children of Israel, broke the covenant with YHWH as soon as it was given. They said (Exod 24:7); All that YHWH hath said will we do, and be obedient. The people then almost immediately went and did their own thing and were not obedient to YHWH.
    YHWH said to Moses (Deut 18:18); I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (a man), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I (YHWH) shall command him (the Prophet). These are plain and straightforward words to understand.

    To take a few verses and think you have the key that tells you Yeshua is YHWH, is to trash the 5 or 10 times as many verses that tell us that Yeshua is not YHWH.

    My conviction stands firm, which is this; Yeshua is the only begotten Son of YHWH, born of a virgin with YHWH as his father. Yeshsua has been exalted to the right hand of YHWH and given the name which is above every name. It is impossible for Yeshua to be in any higher position in Heaven or on earth. Yeshua has gained the status that is higher than the Angels and has been given YHWH’s power and authority in full.

    Yet for all of the greatness and power Yeshua has been given, he remains subject to YHWH and he is waiting in Heaven. (Acts 3:21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began .
    I have been waiting for you to explain 1 Cor 15:28 to me. You quote Paul saying; “he nailed it” and I do likewise. Please explain 1 Cor 15:28. Paul understood the relationship between Yeshua and YHWH and that they are not equal.

    Either you explain to me 1 Cor 15:28, or you should not tell me to do anything that you do not understand. You should not expect me to conform to your way of thinking. You are in danger of being led by your church, even more than you think I have been led by the people I have learned from and from reading the Bible and forming my own opinion. I do not have your gut feeling, or as you say; “I just know.” I understand what the word of YHWH is actually telling me. I can only appeal to you to start thinking for yourself, as much as you think I have to do the same. Nothing has changed for me, I am thinking about what you and Timmy and anyone else says. I do as Yeshua did and recall scripture to see what it says. I am hearing the words of Moses and not reading into his words things which are not there.

    Again, the Apostle Paul speaks in words plain enough for anyone to understand.
    (Acts 17:31) Because he (YHWH) hath appointed a day, in the which he (YHWH) will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he (YHWH) hath ordained; whereof he (YHWH) hath given assurance unto all men, in that he (YHWH) hath raised him (that man) from the dead.

    Paul was not telling his audience that YHWH raised himself from the dead.
    (1 Cor 15:28) And when all things shall be subdued unto him (Yeshua), then shall the Son (Yeshua) also himself (Yeshua) be subject unto him (YHWH) that put all things under him (Yeshua), that God (YHWH) may be all in all.
    This is not my doctrine. This is the doctrine Paul believed and taught. I believe the same doctrine as Paul believed.

    All the best
    David

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,096
    Hello Timmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    David,

    i have firsthand experience with (seemingly) invisible entities from both sides of the fence, having been very effective with Voudoun Fire and other modes of conjuring, both evockation and invockation=magickal theurgy. I have watched and seen what was effected through workings what has happened as well as these etherial forms doing them when it happened before my eyes. Yeah, that's right: calling a spirit to do something and seeing it often with minions) carrying this out.
    As I have just written to Charisma, if you have been dabbling in the area of "familiar spirits", you are dealing with what God describes as "an abomination to him" (Deut 18:10)

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    My experience of relationship with Jesus is (at times, but not always) also on this wise, yet you will very seldom if ever (even when permissible) hear me tell anyone what is actually going on. It is not about telling people the LORD said this, or that you should do such and such, or ...or their focus would not be upon the gospel of God/Jesus, but rather they would be looking to me for miracles, signs, and other totally ignorant superstitiousness...and i am just the messenger boy STS.
    I respect your personal experience and if that is the basis for your belief, then fantastic, but you cannot expect others to share the same experience and see that as proof. I am both a doubting Thomas and a believer who has not seen the physically resurrected Jesus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    ...but since you are so convinced satan through dæmons serpentine you, and you know you are subject to this, if Electro-motiveE Therapy (aka:shock treatment) doesn't esolbe the conflict, get a frontal lobotomy and then you can lay your brains on the altar. This last option will be far moreneffective in eliminating that lying spirit than what your cult indoctrinationcan never resolve...or there is giving everything that you are becoming, doing and posess(good, bad, pretty, and ugly) to Jesus submitting with His plan and purpose.
    Only YHWH is able to search the heart (mind). All our hearts (minds) are exposed to the examination by YHWH. This is not what we are disagreeing about. The disagreement is about the nature of Jesus and his pre-existence or not. Alas, we have a disagreement about the nature of satan, which is secondary at the moment.

    In a nutshell; sin and death, satan, the devil, the serpent, when all these terms are thrown in the lake of fire and cease to exist as words in our dictionary, that is the time when man is completely obedient to God's will. The conflict between God and man is all taking place in the mind of man. God wants to win your heart (mind), but a person hardens their own heart (mind) (not you of course) against God. That is when God does not win that person's mind. Alas, God has to give them up as reprobates. Do not mistake our difference of understanding as comparable to reprobates.



    Shalom,

    David

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    838
    Hi David,

    Don't you pontificate what is only theory about attitudes and thoughts without any working abilities concerning concourse of force with form and the esoteric engineering involved?

    A familiar is familiar with an individual because they waste the time and effort attempting to extract information not understood from a mortal perspective?

    No this was nothing like you assume when those things were achieved, the last time being ten years past when near the end of April comes.

    There was no dabbling at all. It was a lifestyle from sundown to sundown.

    WOOWOO...warn me about things you are involved in yourself giving heed to doctrines of dæmons?
    ...and you call it godly?

    If you had even a minimal relationship with Yah through Yah'shuvah, you would speak the truth in the word and not the drivel of spiritual derelects you choose to follow more than God. You glorify your false teachers you believe in and magnify their words magnifying your opinions about it all as though you think you dound the truth. In reality,though you have been told the answer, you keep seeking out teachers that tickle those itching ears.

    Show us thia is not correct.

    My Mamba, and beingthebanana fugue i once was, the Loa oft rode us when together, Papa Legbe and Jejuné Erzuli.
    When alone i'de visirt graveyards with iron triangle, the stone, other "nick knacks", a cigar and some good rum, and the Baron would come.

    Do you know anything of symbol, amulet, sigil, or mojo?
    What about color and sound and batteries of rhythm to the beating of drums.
    Chicken blood and goats, or drawing from your own flesh inducing the presence of certain entities by puja stone or from within the triarches of 3-4-5?
    What of the mysterium and praxi unto walking "between the worlds?
    What abot being two places at once and "thinking" consciousness into a third, then finding yourself there.

    This was not about following your charted stars and the spirits speaking of such.
    That stuff was about nothing in the mind unless it manifested outside too.


    More later,
    “For if we go on sinning willfully--continually rejecting,
    after receiving the knowledge of the truth,
    there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins;
    but a terrifying expectation of
    judgment with the fury of a fire
    which will consume the adversaries."

    ~HEBREWS 10.26~

    So then, this link exemplifies my passion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •