Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

2Chronicles 32 and John 10 - none shall deliver out of my hand

This combination occurs in 109 verses but I picked out those that are closely related by spoke 10 and in its' context.
    Deliver/pluck + hand
    Genesis 32:11 Deliver me, I pray thee, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau: for I fear him, lest he will come and smite me, [and] the mother with the children.
    2 Chronicles 32:11 Doth not Hezekiah persuade you to give over yourselves to die by famine and by thirst, saying, The LORD our God shall Deliver us out of the hand of the king of Assyria?
    2 Chronicles 32:13 Know ye not what I and my fathers have done unto all the people of [other] lands? were the gods of the nations of those lands any ways able to Deliver their lands out of mine hand?
    2 Chronicles 32:14 Who [was there] among all the gods of those nations that my fathers utterly destroyed, that could Deliver his people out of mine hand, that your God should be able to Deliver you out of mine hand?
    2 Chronicles 32:15 Now therefore let not Hezekiah deceive you, nor persuade you on this manner, neither yet believe him: for no god of any nation or kingdom was able to Deliver his people out of mine hand, and out of the hand of my fathers: how much less shall your God Deliver you out of mine hand?
    2 Chronicles 32:17 He wrote also letters to rail on the LORD God of Israel, and to speak against him, saying, As the gods of the nations of [other] lands have not Delivered their people out of mine hand, so shall not the God of Hezekiah Deliver his people out of mine hand.
    Job 10:7 Thou knowest that I am not wicked; and [there is] none that can Deliver out of thine hand.
    John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
    John 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.
    Last edited by gilgal; 01-21-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Jeremiah 10:3 KJV - For the customs of the people [are] vain: for [one] cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
    Jeremiah 10:9 KJV - Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple [is] their clothing: they [are] all the work of cunning [men].
    Jeremiah 32:30 KJV - For the children of Israel and the children of Judah have only done evil before me from their youth: for the children of Israel have only provoked me to anger with the work of their hands, saith the LORD.

Thread Information