Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post

    Abraxas' cadavers:
    Word like arrows,
    Once from the bow shot,
    To the quiver,
    They return not.

    Yes, that is the intention oh Big Kahuna.
    You know far more than you say.
    You see more clearly than you let on.
    i was once a chemognostically inclined rascal as well.
    Chemognosticism is a powerful path. Indeed.

    I Ching Hexagram 36 has proven very enlightening and helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    That one just klunked me in the head like a lead balloon bro!

    i know what it is...is meant: the why of why those two relative words were nary compared etymologically for spermology:
    When using English, which is usually the case, priest is written as cohen. Even though it is pronounced as a hard consonant k sound, i utterly failed to even recognize that window you just opened

    Thanks for that. Sound like an archeological dig is in order; but how much lava and pumice needs to be picked away and shoveled through to get down to these roots of Hawiian religious origins?
    I poked round the net and didn't find much yet. I don't know how far back the word "kahuna" goes in the Hawaiian language. And I don't know if it is related in some mysterious way to the Hebrew kohen (kohane) but the obvious similarity is intriguing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Oh, and you did do more than add two bits. Abba is equivalent to the English word "daddy/dad" and children (no matter what age) use it just like kids use dad and daddy in Amerika:terms of endearment. Avi is really moreso appropriatlry equivalent to father.
    That sounds right to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Waka waka,

    Timmy
    Whata whata waka waka? Thank the Fjord for the net! Otherwise I would never have known ...



    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    p.s. Are you familiar with Anton Sanzor LaVey's notions about erotic crystalization inertia? If not, think about those jokers in the nursing homes who are reliving bygone days and you can understand a bit of what he is talking about.
    Never was much interested in LaVey. He seemed like a silly showman. Sorta the Liberace of satanic occultism.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Official-Liberace-Website.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	264


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    i can now honestly say i am more than half-a-century old. Looking back, so many things done and gone now seem so rediculously ironicalicious.
    It has never been desired to wear pants hanging down to the ground
    --Did you know that this 'fashion statement' began as a male prison populations signal expressing need for a new beau to drop the soap for?--
    or though highly capable in ebonic linguistic avoid it altogether.
    --Or did you know the almost lost slang term 'honky" evolved in NYC in the 60's by black folk mocking the nasal tone of speech by whitey?--
    My wife is black and now tells me that there are just some things middle aged white men should not be allowed to do; but it is more than obviously evident it is just me she is referring to (as that certain laugh she has reserved for yours truly whenever she is laughing at me and not with me.)
    It's funny how your comment segued into issues of "style" since I didn't read it before posting my pic of Anton Liberace above.

    But as for the origin of the low-riding pants ... I'll have to look into that. You explanation seems rather unlikely prima facie. Here's a meme along those lines that has been floating around Facebook for the last few days:

    Name:  390953_10150470359842231_712637230_9009891_498115525_n.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  17.4 KB


    Your suggested origin of "honkey" sounds believable.

    Some things middle aged white men (like me too) shouldn't do? Dance and sing, I would suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    i think i'll make some leather sandals, gird my loins in camel pelt, then locate an almond or hazel staff. i can live off of honey and its locust out in the wilderness by the Yarden River. There i can holler like a man deranged all about what God tells me to say next.

    If not, give me about 15 years and i will be able to enter a restaurant and be priveledged enough to recieve my very first senior coffee...though they will more than more than likely ask for an I.D. when requesting that senior discount. The HGH(Human Growth Hormone) does amazing wonders vitamins could never do.
    Have you tried DHEA? It seems promising.

    Also, if you are interesting in anti-aging, get off the coffee NOW. It produces a chemical cascade (e.g. high cortisol) that produces all sorts of bad effects. I was a coffee junky till last spring when I missed my dose on a camping trip and got one of those raging "knife through the center of the brain" coffee-withdrawal headaches and decided it was a good time to quit. The health improvements were immediate and long lasting. Rose quit too and she no longer has those frequent headaches that used to bother her, and her eyesight has improved.

    Waka waka, Timmy Tim Tav!

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    562
    Zaminamina oh oh
    Waka waka eh eh
    Zaminamina zangalewa
    Big Kahuna ah ha
    How off topic will we get with segawais?

    WAKA WAKA

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Chemognosticism is a powerful path. Indeed.
    INDEED.
    Many have been met who just could not handle it, but they were prolly on their way to the funny farm before they ever crossed paths with this one.
    On time, with some Hopi friends went Pyote hunting for 3 weeks. All we found were 3 little buttons...but they worked.

    Smoking Salvia, eating ayahuasca and drinking psylocybe mexicana tea were once breakfast for me.
    Ergot was saved for beer 30 on the job site...if and when it was decided to work.

    Experimented with many poisons along the way, perticularily DMX and DMT.
    (Got alot of solid info for use from Lampoonics and several other privately published resource materials.)
    Still, the envelope was pushed here
    excess believed to lead to the palace of wisdom.


    i called it deathwalking.



    Hexagram 36?
    Got it
    right?
    What if you flip it if you 'wish'.
    i once learned how to take whatever type of divination and change readings into as they were desired to turn out,
    then 'believe in that' more than the initial reading,
    &watch it happen.


    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I poked round the net and didn't find much yet. I don't know how far back the word "kahuna" goes in the Hawaiian language. And I don't know if it is related in some mysterious way to the Hebrew kohen (kohane) but the obvious similarity is intriguing.
    DITTO, and for how long is not known, but will keep on looking as there is tendency to think in terms of what a certain Violet Firth once quoted: "Where there's smoke, there's fire."


    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Never was much interested in LaVey. He seemed like a silly showman. Sorta the Liberace of satanic occultism.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Official-Liberace-Website.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	264



    It's funny how your comment segued into issues of "style" since I didn't read it before posting my pic of Anton Liberace above.

    Yeah.

    Re: A.S.LV.
    Gimmics can often useful towards sleight of mind.

    The Satanic Bible is just a revision of Mein Kampf with a touch of Darwin here and there...oh, and don't forget the mumbo-jumbo and regalia gimmics for effect.

    He did have other things useful in penetrating the human psyche though, more often than not, condensing only the pragmatic working parts of various psychologists texts, then applying these things to what he wanted to do with them.



    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    But as for the origin of the low-riding pants ... I'll have to look into that. You explanation seems rather unlikely prima facie. Here's a meme along those lines that has been floating around Facebook for the last few days:

    Name:  390953_10150470359842231_712637230_9009891_498115525_n.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  17.4 KB

    It was told me by several different insiders--guards who often admitted the only difference between themselves and the confined was which side of the bars they were on.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Your suggested origin of "honkey" sounds believable.
    That was second hand info, which probably came from other second hand info and so on, but it seemed plausible, so i believed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Some things middle aged white men (like me too) shouldn't do? Dance and sing, I would suppose.
    Dancing and playing BBall actually.
    They tell me this voice is awe inspiring but it just really doesn't interest me becoming an idol: frozen in time.


    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Have you tried DHEA? It seems promising.

    Also, if you are interesting in anti-aging, get off the coffee NOW. It produces a chemical cascade (e.g. high cortisol) that produces all sorts of bad effects. I was a coffee junky till last spring when I missed my dose on a camping trip and got one of those raging "knife through the center of the brain" coffee-withdrawal headaches and decided it was a good time to quit. The health improvements were immediate and long lasting. Rose quit too and she no longer has those frequent headaches that used to bother her, and her eyesight has improved.
    Yes, DHEA is used, but it is progressive in effect with sustained regular use. It's wondered how stable conditions remain if one quits it altogether.

    Many different HGH manufactures were tried until one type made noticable changes swiftly. It happens just like they advertise:
    http://www.hghextreme.com/prod_hgh.shtml

    My issue was just wanting to be able to work longer in this physically demanding profession; however, first this hair turned back from brown to the red tinted sandy blonde color it was as a child.

    Next came unexpected muscle mass as though i were 20 again, with the stamina desired.

    It was not used for one month once and still the results remained.

    i don't know about q'ing the coffee. i do just go without it, sometimes for several days, without the headaches though. Here, there is nothing better than a cup of coffee stronger than expresso to get to sleep on a moments notice...and vision still remains FTMP, depending on tiredness, at 20/10.

    I've drunk the stuff since age four and until it is noted to hamper something, it's doubted i would cease and desist completely.
    *Timmy without thinking about it any more, when sitting, reclining, or concentrating, breaths rhymically 8-4-8-4...*



    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Waka waka, Timmy Tim Tav!

    Richard

    Wana wana waka waka!

    Ana-wam-ha ha-com yo-me
    he'-he',

    Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 01-17-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    . .
    When men make gods they make them like themselves...
    When God makes men he makes them like Himself.
    Moreover, when men make gods they make them less than themselves;
    When God makes men He makes them greater than themselves.
    ~G. Campbell Morgan, "The Westminster Pulpit" Bk. 7, Ch. 19, p. 257 LIKE GODS OR GODLIKE

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    13,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Zaminamina oh oh
    Waka waka eh eh
    Zaminamina zangalewa
    Big Kahuna ah ha
    How off topic will we get with segawais?

    WAKA WAKA
    Without Google, I most thoroughly am convinced your posts might be found to be incompredeceipherable!



    What might be the signification of seqawais?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Chemognosticism is a powerful path. Indeed.
    INDEED.
    Many have been met who just could not handle it, but they were prolly on their way to the funny farm before they ever crossed paths with this one.
    On time, with some Hopi friends went Pyote hunting for 3 weeks. All we found were 3 little buttons...but they worked.

    Smoking Salvia, eating ayahuasca and drinking psylocybe mexicana tea were once breakfast for me.
    Ergot was saved for beer 30 on the job site...if and when it was decided to work.

    Experimented with many poisons along the way, perticularily DMX and DMT.
    (Got alot of solid info for use from Lampoonics and several other privately published resource materials.)
    Still, the envelope was pushed here
    excess believed to lead to the palace of wisdom.
    Yes, there is danger in that path. But what path worth walking lacks such? And the reward outweighs the danger, or so it seems in my experience.

    I have read books and seen lectures on ayahuasca and DMT but have never encountered them personally.

    the eLixir of St. Dr. hofmann opened doors in my head.

    Many touched by St. Albert's Elixir subsequently embraced Christ. Who is to say who guided him in his chemistry?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    i called it deathwalking.
    And so may be for those who lose their balance in their walk.

    [QUOTE=Timmy;40427]Hexagram 36?
    Got it
    right?
    What if you flip it if you 'wish'.
    i once learned how to take whatever type of divination and change readings into as they were desired to turn out,
    then 'believe in that' more than the initial reading,
    &watch it happen.

    Flip it and you find Progress #35 - Fire above the Earth:

    The sun rises over the earth: The image of Progress. Thus the superior man himself Brightens his bright virtue.Too much freedom making things up may empty them of their meaning - or reveal that the only meaning there ever was is what you put in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Re: A.S.LV.
    Gimmics can often useful towards sleight of mind.

    The Satanic Bible is just a revision of Mein Kampf with a touch of Darwin here and there...oh, and don't forget the mumbo-jumbo and regalia gimmics for effect.

    He did have other things useful in penetrating the human psyche though, more often than not, condensing only the pragmatic working parts of various psychologists texts, then applying these things to what he wanted to do with them.
    Yeah, well there are too many other (seemingly more qualified and important) writers waiting for my time. I dount Anton will ever get any of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Yes, DHEA is used, but it is progressive in effect with sustained regular use. It's wondered how stable conditions remain if one quits it altogether.

    Many different HGH manufactures were tried until one type made noticable changes swiftly. It happens just like they advertise:
    http://www.hghextreme.com/prod_hgh.shtml

    My issue was just wanting to be able to work longer in this physically demanding profession; however, first this hair turned back from brown to the red tinted sandy blonde color it was as a child.

    Next came unexpected muscle mass as though i were 20 again, with the stamina desired.

    It was not used for one month once and still the results remained.
    I'll definitely check it out. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    i don't know about q'ing the coffee. i do just go without it, sometimes for several days, without the headaches though. Here, there is nothing better than a cup of coffee stronger than expresso to get to sleep on a moments notice...and vision still remains FTMP, depending on tiredness, at 20/10.

    I've drunk the stuff since age four and until it is noted to hamper something, it's doubted i would cease and desist completely.
    *Timmy without thinking about it any more, when sitting, reclining, or concentrating, breaths rhymically 8-4-8-4...*
    To each his own, of course! I was just passing on personal experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Wana wana waka waka!

    Ana-wam-ha ha-com yo-me
    he'-he',

    Timmy
    Looks like I'll need to go back to Google ...
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Without Google, I most thoroughly am convinced your posts might be found to be incompredeceipherable!

    A missionary woman from Guinea once taught me just a few words of Camaroon and we would chat back and forth in mixed company nobudy else the weiser. (Hearing about Shakira and her football vid, got me to take a chance that somebody would pick up on it, as you have.)

    Oh here is from a site found through a search, however reading through, not everything is exactly said the same as once learned. Has this 'language' evolved since 5 years ago or does the author not know what they are talking about completely or was i misinformed in the first place?

    Anyway:
    (waka waka means "work(ing and) walking")
    and here's what that site says:

    Zaminamina means come.


    Waka waka means Do it as in perform a task. Waka is pidgin language meaning walk while working.


    Zaminamina zangalewa means who asked you to come?.


    Wana means it is mine.


    Zambo means wait.


    Anawam means I did/ Yes I

    so'



    zaminamina zangalewa

    anawam aa



    Who called you/ asked you to come?

    Yes, I did.

    Zamina mina (Zangalewa)



    Zangalewa of Cameroon

    'Zamina' or 'Zangalwa' is a 1986 hit song, originally sung by a makossa group from Cameroon called Golden Sounds who were beloved throughout the continent for their silly dances and costumes. The song was such a hit for Golden Sounds that they eventually changed their name to Zangalwa, too.The song pays tribute to African skirmishers (a.k.a tirailleurs) during WW2. Most of the band members were in the Cameroonian Army themselves and used make up, fake belly and fake butt for comic relief.

    The song is still used today by soldiers, policemen, boy scouts, sportsmen and their supporters, usually during training or for rallying.

    The men in the group often dressed in military uniforms, wearing pith helmets and stuffing their clothes with pillows to appear like they had a swollen butts from riding the train and fat stomachs from eating too much. The song, music historians say, is a criticism of black military officers who were in league with whites to oppress their own people. Or at least, some of it was. Some of it, as far was we can surmise, is gibberish.

    From Spanish Wikipedia:

    This song is a priori language interpreted Fang, corresponding to areas of Gabon, southern Cameroonin Equatorial Guinea and a little east of the Central Africa. Being so popular, this means that many times they sing the song without knowing the meaning.

    Za engalomwa language means Fang 'Who sent you?': this is the question of a Cameroonian military source to another foreigner, according to Guy Dooh, Zangalewa group. The term Zangalewa can also come from an expression in Ewondo: Lo wa za anga?, it would be 'Who called you?' Cameroon is a multiethnic, multilingual, and not all the soldiers could speak Ewondo, so it is very likely that over time the term wa za anga Lo became the Zangalewa that we know today.

    When the young recruits of the Republican Guard Cameroon complained about the rigors of military life, their employers or fellow old people used to raise this question: Lo wa za anga?, which actually meant something like: 'nobody has forced to join the army, so stop whining! '

    The lyrics, which are in a Cameroonian dialect called Fang, go like this:

    Zaminamina oh oh

    Waka waka eh eh

    Zaminamina zangalewa

    Anawam ah ah

    Shakiras new song for the 2010 World Cup:

    This song was chosen because its both a tribute to African music, with the World Cup being held in South Africa, and a nod to the folks back home whove partied to this song since way back in 1987 when the song rose to prominence thanks to West African DJs in Cartagena.

    Before Shakira many other artists around the world sampled this song. Some of them are :

    Las Chicas Del Can

    The Surinamese group Beatmachine. Their version is called 'Samina Mina' just like Shakis.

    Adane Best

    The movie The Lion King also feature samples reference of this song.



    Waka Waka Lyrics

    Youre a good soldier





    Choosing your battles

    Pick yourself up

    And dust yourself off

    And back in the saddle

    Youre on the frontline

    Everyones watching

    You know its serious

    Were getting closer

    This isnt over

    The pressure is on

    You feel it

    But youve got it all

    Believe it

    When you fall get up

    Oh oh

    And if you fall get up

    Oh oh

    Tsamina mina

    Zangalewa

    Cuz this is Africa

    Tsamina mina eh eh

    Waka Waka eh eh

    Tsamina mina zangalewa

    Anawa aa

    This time for Africa

    Listen to your god

    From Spanish Wikipedia:

    Detailed translation
    Za / mine / mine / h h. in other pronunciation (Zar ou Zak mine mine) Come / you / you / he he. (Literal translation) Come, come (translation adapted)

    Wa / ka. You-ti-action. (Literal translation) you do. (Translation adapted)

    za / an / ga / le / wa / who / have / do action / called / you / (literal translation) Who called you? (Translation adapted)

    Ana / wam / ha / ha com / yo-me / himself / herself (literally) me, yeah (translation adapted)

    Yang / h h Waiting / h h


    Full display translated
    Come, come h h you do, you do h h Come, come Who called you? yes, I am h h expected h h expected Come, come Who called you? yes, I am
    Another part of the song says:
    When I push on the right, you push on the left, when I push on the left, you push on the right




    Shakira Waka Waka lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com.com/shak...ka-lyrics.html





    This is our motto

    Your time to shine

    Dont wait in line

    Y vamos por Todo

    People are raising

    Their Expectations

    Go on and feed them

    This is your moment

    No hesitations

    Todays your day

    I feel it

    You paved the way

    Believe it

    If you get down

    Get up Oh oh

    When you get down

    Get up eh eh

    Tsamina mina zangalewa

    Anawa aa

    This time for Africa

    Tsamina mina eh eh

    Waka Waka eh eh

    Tsamina mina zangalewa

    Anawa aa

    Tsamina mina eh eh

    Waka Waka eh eh

    Tsamina mina zangalewa

    This time for Africa

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    What might be the signification of seqawais?
    That was a Freudian slip writing segway(pl) while thinking of Awaiss.


    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yes, there is danger in that path. But what path worth walking lacks such? And the reward outweighs the danger, or so it seems in my experience.

    I have read books and seen lectures on ayahuasca and DMT but have never encountered them personally.

    the eLixir of St. Dr. hofmann opened doors in my head.

    Many touched by St. Albert's Elixir subsequently embraced Christ. Who is to say who guided him in his chemistry?
    "...we're so sorry, Uncle Albert, but we haven't done a bloody thing all day..."

    No, i read all the stuff by Tim and AL, but the closest i came to that was ergot, and that was the one that usually made others go bonkers. (The Anarchist cookbook details how you can meet Cid, however the stipulations of the DEA watchlist might force you to distill/condense the active component from ergot, if so inclined. (WARNING: inhalation of vapors when mixing the final product are highly toxic, not discernable if inhaled, enter the bloodstream through the lungs, destroy your liver and cause death in 24 hours or less...Hardly childsplay...
    heidi heidi ho!)

    Terrance McKenna just kinda' stuck somehow, thus the DMT and ayahuasca.
    Aside from experiments with psychotropic plants, DMT helps in meeting RAM and others.

    Ate peanut butter sandwiches with Jimson seeds one time in Tennessee and i met up with folks i had not seen in years, and we went white water kiyaking. (I wish i could have seen that one instead of being guided.)

    Nutmeg oil is awesome but it dries out the mouth and throat in the extreme, kinda' like morning glory seeds, w/o all the sickness the day after.

    i can't believe i am talking about this stuff after all these years?
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    i called it deathwalking
    And so may be for those who lose their balance in their walk.
    ...or trying to reproduce St. Albert's Elixir without appropriate ventilation...

    [QUOTE=RAM;40257]
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Hexagram 36?
    Got it
    right?
    What if you flip it if you 'wish'.
    i once learned how to take whatever type of divination and change readings into as they were desired to turn out,
    then 'believe in that' more than the initial reading,
    &watch it happen.

    Flip it and you find Progress #35 - Fire above the Earth:

    The sun rises over the earth: The image of Progress. Thus the superior man himself Brightens his bright virtue.Too much freedom making things up may empty them of their meaning - or reveal that the only meaning there ever was is what you put in.
    doesn't that sound about right, now with the significance of twelve and all?...or not?


    Re: Libarace LaVey
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yeah, well there are too many other (seemingly more qualified and important) writers waiting for my time. I dount Anton will ever get any of it.
    Yeah death has this way of putting everything we are doing on hold for the time being, hunh? He was a parrot anyway, misconsroodling Enochian and prolly had not the sleightest understanding about the concourse of forces through a good game of chess.

    I stay away.


    (on HGH)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I'll definitely check it out. Thanks.
    i did not have the cash for it when i was going through the mfg's testing them or when finally lighting on that EXTREME stuff; but everything else was cut out to get it (after finding out from a relative about how it helped him with swift back recovery from pinched disks.) Going without it for a month was the result of being short the cash back then as well. It has been more than worth all of the xtra suppliments and other things forgone to be able to use it.

    (i have a friend who used it after seeing my results, but it must have been either his drinking and/or smoking that caused it to not work out so well for him...and he would not quit either.)

    (Re: Steaming Java)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    To each his own, of course! I was just passing on personal experience.
    i've been checking what you said and found out also that coffee is the reason for the lack of effectiveness of most vitamins, except C. I'm listening and considering seriously bro.


    Oh my, Lexinator will be home in ten.

    Peace out,

    Timmy
    . .
    When men make gods they make them like themselves...
    When God makes men he makes them like Himself.
    Moreover, when men make gods they make them less than themselves;
    When God makes men He makes them greater than themselves.
    ~G. Campbell Morgan, "The Westminster Pulpit" Bk. 7, Ch. 19, p. 257 LIKE GODS OR GODLIKE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •